Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

lol at the very least Trump is going to teach everybody that 401k's are a loving scam

trump has so much to teach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

squidgee posted:

I'm very worried about my pet issue (affordable housing) under a trump presidency

the federal programs might survive because they directly benefit his base but I'm not feeling confident

Trump doesn't care about his base

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

squidgee posted:

I'm very worried about my pet issue (affordable housing) under a trump presidency

the federal programs might survive because they directly benefit his base but I'm not feeling confident

They'll be replaced by a private-public system aka we give shitloads of money to billionaires and get a very bad return on investment

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Chemzes/status/796864185598668801

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

jokes on them. trump isnt going to fix it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jeb! Can!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lastgirl posted:

hell yea, Funny Valentine

funnily enough i feel i would almost prefer him, because beyond a couple things he was actually vaguely not a complete greaseball

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

squidgee posted:

remember when this forum argued for several pages that this picture is not, in fact, goofy?

simpler times :unsmith:

he looks like hes actually saying 'ayy lmao' as the picture is taken

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yo, there is probably nobody that reads this poo poo but you can contact the DNC here and tell them to go gently caress themselves if they don't make a change in the leadership

http://my.democrats.org/page/s/contact-the-democrats

If you want to contact your representative, if you're lucky enough to still have a democratic one

http://ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ZIP=16652&Submit=FIND+YOUR+REP+BY+ZIP

If you want to contact your senator

http://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/

we need to put pressure on the DNC! Don't just bitch on SA, bitch to those who represent you!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
just wanna chime in and say howard dean is a prick and gently caress him. echoing the sentiment that if he gets re-elected as chair they haven't learned a drat thing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

"Youre right"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

to be fair some of the economic anxiety jokes got pinned onto the racism exhibited, so that bit got muddled

but what do I know, democrats are good at muddling things, like coming up with triangulated killshots like Bernie Bros when there are female bernie supporters too.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
I started crying while I read Trumps acceptance speech, but then I laughed through the tears at the end when he nearly forgot to mention Mike Pence.

Like he thanks a bunch of obscure and deceased relatives, anyone who ever said anything nice about him, Dr. Ben Carson...and when the speech is clearly over he jumps back to thank his vice presidential candidate.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Vox Nihili posted:

she is measurably the worst democratic candidate in the last 30 years, yes

She got the most votes, though, unlike Kerry, Dukakis, Mondale, etc.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did anyone else think trumps first 100 days were not a complete disaster . Like only a medium disaster

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

to be fair some of the economic anxiety jokes got pinned onto the racism exhibited, so that bit got muddled

but what do I know, democrats are good at muddling things, like coming up with triangulated killshots like Bernie Bros when there are female bernie supporters too.

Also the polls showed that he more support among 18-35 year old women than Yaas queen.

Hillary had more support from boomer women who lecture on the cashier on how she should pack the groceries faster.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Did anyone else think trumps first 100 days were not a complete disaster . Like only a medium disaster

hello future man how bad is it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I will be saying this on these forums everyday until I'm either proven wrong or believed:

The Party of Reagan is dead, smashed to bits, it's as gone as those manufacturing jobs in the mid west. The old guard conservative policies are gone, whatever comes down the pipe is not the Republican Party we grew up with. If The base that got Trump elected feels like he sold them out, they will turn on him as fast as they embraced him, and then maybe we'll get president Bernie2.0 in 2020

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

hello future man how bad is it

I meant the plan

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Kanye 2020 is the future. I'm going to embrace this new reality and and the Kardasian voting bloc.

nothing matters.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Coatlicue posted:

I started crying while I read Trumps acceptance speech, but then I laughed through the tears at the end when he nearly forgot to mention Mike Pence.

Like he thanks a bunch of obscure and deceased relatives, anyone who ever said anything nice about him, Dr. Ben Carson...and when the speech is clearly over he jumps back to thank his vice presidential candidate.

trump rules and that's why I voted for him, for poo poo like this to entertain me

remember the debate where he said he hadn't talked to pence

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Trumps plan is like 75% disaster, and its only because the environment so hosed already anyways

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It makes sense now why trump hated Pence

Not his brand at all

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

The Nastier Nate posted:

I will be saying this on these forums everyday until I'm either proven wrong or believed:

The Party of Reagan is dead, smashed to bits, it's as gone as those manufacturing jobs in the mid west. The old guard conservative policies are gone, whatever comes down the pipe is not the Republican Party we grew up with. If The base that got Trump elected feels like he sold them out, they will turn on him as fast as they embraced him, and then maybe we'll get president Bernie2.0 in 2020

you say that until ryan passes his path to prosperity cuz someone told trump it will make america great again in convincing enough tone while the democrats predictably can't win another election cuz they are dumb

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

well a newborn spends that time basically finishing stuff that shouldve been done in the womb in any other mammal so theres a p slim chance of total disaster, barring sids

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
SOLIDUS SNAKE

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

trump rules and that's why I voted for him, for poo poo like this to entertain me

why is this guy allowed to post here?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

euphronius posted:

yes, except almost all the non-disaster parts are stuff that's unlikely to ever pass through congress, or if it does pass it will be quietly repealed later, like term limits on congresspeople and limits on lobbying.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

Trumps plan is like 75% disaster, and its only because the environment so hosed already anyways

this and the poo poo minorities will/are already going through brings me the brink of tears. this planet is hosed.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this and the poo poo minorities will/are already going through brings me the brink of tears. this planet is hosed.

on the plus side florida is going to salinate

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schnorkles posted:

and Kanye 2020

Serf
May 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

and it will be Obama's fault

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Heaven Spacey posted:

I suppose the question at this point w/r/t a Trump presidency is when these whites finally figure out poo poo is never going to get better, are they going to hold incumbents accountable like the Tea Party did, or plug their ears with their fingers and go full dolchstoss over Illegal Immigrants and Muslims?

Take a loving guess. Bannon is in the white house.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Schnorkles posted:

wish you guys gave as much of a poo poo a few days ago when hillary was giving the silent treatment to the DAPL protestors

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Agrajag posted:

Kanye 2020 is the future. I'm going to embrace this new reality and and the Kardasian voting bloc.

nothing matters.

This is when the real authoritarian government begins.

And we won't even be able to say that he didn't try to warn us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

i live in florida :cry: and as bad as it is there are beautiful places and i love wildlife.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i live in florida :cry: and as bad as it is there are beautiful places and i love wildlife.

:smith:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Telephones posted:

Take a loving guess. Bannon is in the white house.

that reminds me, how fast has conway been discarded now that trump doesnt have to pretend to care about women anymore

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In a way it makes me glad Trump is president because now I can pretend I live in cyberpunk and can play out my fantasies of being a bad*ss haha I want to die :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

wish you guys gave as much of a poo poo a few days ago when hillary was giving the silent treatment to the DAPL protestors

Yaas queen helped export fracking technology to EU countries and supported the Keystone Pipeline until it was no longer politically convenient in the primary fight.

She also mouthed the old both sides are right mantra after police beat up native american protesters.

• Locked thread