Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

welp, enjoy America's eventual secret wars, Putin style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

What the gently caress even is my life.

your life is nothing, sorry to say

mine too

we're all dead now

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Beet Wagon posted:

That right wing media machine sure is oiled up and humming along with mega (MAGA?) efficiency

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

for posterity

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Beet Wagon posted:

So this is the end, right?

Only if we allow it to be.

Life is also certain.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

comingafteryouall posted:

:laffo:

that was pretty good

I think I've seen her speak before? But she currently isn't elected anywhere?

Story of the democratic party right now

She stumped for Bernie before and she was drat good at it. :rip: 2018

Also

https://twitter.com/politico/status/796798355896758272

:bernin:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

for posterity

obama's hand says "i accept the loss and will gracefully transfer power" but his face says "prepare the polonium syringe"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

obama's hand says "i accept the loss and will gracefully transfer power" but his face says "prepare the polonium syringe"

Obama knows that if you kill Trump you end up with someone worse

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lastgirl posted:

Nina Turner?

I have really been curious as to what her reaction to this debacle has been.

Also gabbard/turner 2020

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BryanLlenas/status/796843839671697409

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Also

ownage

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lastgirl posted:

Also

i hope like gently caress they actually pay attention to his opinions on these things

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Beet Wagon posted:

welcome to c-spam where nothing matters and death is certain, enjoy your stay :beerpal:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

We reject anti-immigrant rhetoric, now excuse me my while our tech company uses "culture fit" to screen out women, black and latino applicants.

Serf
May 5, 2011

look into buying an M1 Garand from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Government surplus, possibly one of the best rifles in existence

join the fuckin NRA, get trained and get educated about gun safety, maintenance, etc

it's an American right that is evidently never gonna go away, so take advantage of it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

bet right now hes wishing that instead of his philosophy being "when they go low you go high" it was "when they go low, drone em"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

bet right now hes wishing that instead of his philosophy being "when they go low you go high" it was "when they go low, drone em"

Drones strike from on high.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Trump is the Lich King now? gently caress.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

another night, another round of protests

how long until they stop

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Very nice

Time to patronize Grubhub some more

Serf posted:

look into buying an M1 Garand from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Government surplus, possibly one of the best rifles in existence

join the fuckin NRA, get trained and get educated about gun safety, maintenance, etc

it's an American right that is evidently never gonna go away, so take advantage of it

poo poo's like a fuckin grand+, I was planning on just getting an unsexy but functional hunting rifle and cheapo shotgun for home defense.

french lies
Apr 16, 2008
I'm still flabbergasted as to how the American left could gently caress things up this badly.

The Democrats will not be able to retake the senate let alone the house in the next midterms, they'll be lucky to preserve the status quo. Worst case Republicans get a filibuster-proof majority. There's no person in the bench with the charisma or personal appeal of an Obama to actually motivate these lazy as gently caress dumb-dumbs to actually get out and vote. Barring an assassination or a heart attack, you're looking at eight years of President Trump filling pages with outraged press coverage while his band of conservative hobgoblins live out their disgusting fantasies of governing beneath the radar. You'll get a financial or real-estate bubble in the next eight years, pretty much guaranteed. Probably a war too. Nothing is off the table, not even nukes. There is a baseline of bad poo poo that will happen, no matter what, and then the downside from that is pretty much just limited by your imagination.

You'll have decades of a conservative majority Supreme Court who will likely repeal Roe vs. Wade and come up with creative ways to suppress the democratic voting block and gently caress the environment up even more permanently than it already has.

Look for the best and brightest of American liberals to be doing flashy, violent protests, agitating for violent revolution and throwing themselves sanctimoniously against the shield walls of America's paramilitarized police force. In short, doing anything but actually organizing and getting their hands around the levers of power.

I actually think the events that have been set in motion with this clusterfuck have put the world permanently on course for collapse and there's nothing we can do. It's over, we're done. Now all we can do is watch in horror as the feedback loops run their course and year after year of horrible events unfold. gently caress.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

u cant easily mount a flashlight or underbarrel grip on one of those things

Epic High Five posted:

poo poo's like a fuckin grand+, I was planning on just getting an unsexy but functional hunting rifle and cheapo shotgun for home defense.

more like m1 $grand

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

years of GOP obstructionism and Cheeto winning has proved "when they go low you go high" is a waste of time. if they go low you loving metaphorically curbstomp them in response.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

how long until they stop

Well Trump became visibly aroused when talking about Tienanmen Square sooooooo

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Serf posted:

Don't do this. They use your membership fee to fund lobbying and brinksmanship that has left us with stupid as hell approaches to gun safety in this country.

Do have someone teach you how to handle a firearm if you're new to them though.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Serf posted:

If you're crossing that bridge get a good revolver and learn how to maintain it. I've fired only a few guns in my life, but revolvers are the best. The bullet will go where you expect it to, and there's no slide to jam.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

how long until they stop

Hopefully never, Trump's presidency should be brief and marked by constant protesting

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

u cant easily mount a flashlight or underbarrel grip on one of those things

more like m1 $grand

I'd buy an M1 $Grand++ SE

covered in swarovski crystals and poo poo, and has an attached speaker that plays MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THA WAY whenever you fire

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Darkman Fanpage posted:

why is this guy allowed to post here?

to remind you what its like to get sick of winning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also I ain't giving poo poo to the NRA, I'd give it to a hunting org interested in preservation before I did that

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

covered in swarovski crystals and poo poo, and has an attached speaker that plays MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THA WAY whenever you fire

a gun but every part of the gun has been replaced by tim allens grunt

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I wonder if farm subsidies will stop if the economy tanks, not that eggs should cost .89 cents a dozen or some poo poo anyways. thanks for potentially squeezing the lower class even more, president Trump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol liberals buying guns????? Now ive seen everything!!!!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the republican party just won an election, in sweeping manner, on a basis of lies and fascist rhetoric

why the gently caress aren't people god damned arming themselves, they aren't going to suddenly decide against fascism now that they've won?

they can't give the people who voted for them what they promised, not to any real extent, they have no prospect of keeping power going forward, they don't even half Obama's popularity to carry them to a second term. is everyone just loving assuming they are going to drop the fascist poo poo and lose their power without a fight?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Nina Turner?

We really don't need another hero.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also I've so far managed to resist the siren call of fully embracing the nothingness of matters and resuming drinking, but lord help me Trumpo King may result in me regressing to High School levels of smoking weed

kinda sucks because I was mulling seeing if I can trust myself with booze again now that poo poo's looking up for me bigly, but now both my future prospects AND current job may be on the chopping block thanks toTrump's proposed reforms so it's potentially all bad again. THANKS FUCKO

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

change my name posted:

I wonder if farm subsidies will stop if the economy tanks, not that eggs should cost .89 cents a dozen or some poo poo anyways. thanks for potentially squeezing the lower class even more, president Trump

It'd be a shame because subsidizing the food supply, while definitely a system in need of reform, is something I don't mind public funding to go to. Giving enormous fuckloads of money to shitheels like the Bundys to raise gourmet cattle can go tho. We need to accept that beef is going to be a luxury good very soon and stop fighting it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Epic High Five posted:

same except it plays X GON GIVE IT TO YA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the farm subsidies probably won't stop, at least not until we've annexed mexico and/or canada

• Locked thread