Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Magnus Praeda posted:

Seriously, your ears are largely self-cleaning. They have cilia that moves the wax up and out after it's fulfilled its purpose of keeping bacteria and other nasties out. If you have a bad wax buildup (like it's plugged your ears bad), you need to go see an ENT.

I get fully-blocked ear canals regularly when I don't clean my ears, and I saw a doctor and they said nothing was wrong and not to worry about it. Of course, doctors also told me the same things about blood in my stool and passing out on my bathroom floor, so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
There's this cool thing called a second opinion.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

I heart bacon posted:

Botox dick injections :flaccid:

"BUTTOX - butthole Botox for the girl who's apprehensive about a knock on her back door"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Paralyzing your butthole would be a terrible thing to do.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Kwyndig posted:

It's either not staying in or never coming out.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Kwyndig posted:

:biotruths:

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

BOOTY-ADE posted:

"BUTTOX - butthole Botox for the girl who's apprehensive about a knock on her back door"

I'm imagining that this would cause the weirdest sounding farts ever. Like the sad trombone of farts. :tutbutt:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

BOOTY-ADE posted:

If only I didn't post in that namechange thread, I could have been sort of funny here. Instead I guess I'll just stick with my regular style of being the worst and unfunniest

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

If only I didn't post in that namechange thread, I could have been sort of funny here. Instead I guess I'll just stick with my regular style of being the worst and unfunniest

Stay the course

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

John Lee posted:

I get fully-blocked ear canals regularly when I don't clean my ears, and I saw a doctor and they said nothing was wrong and not to worry about it. Of course, doctors also told me the same things about blood in my stool and passing out on my bathroom floor, so :shrug:

A doctor will usually tell you that wax is important and that removing it isn't necessary. This, however, does not apply if your ears get literally blocked by it.
You should really seek a second opinion, particularly about your bleeding rear end in a top hat (although it is true that if it's red blood it isn't so serious, as it means your Anus is bleeding, probably from constipation or a hemorrhoid, instead of internal bleeding).

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Non Serviam posted:

A doctor will usually tell you that wax is important and that removing it isn't necessary. This, however, does not apply if your ears get literally blocked by it.
You should really seek a second opinion, particularly about your bleeding rear end in a top hat (although it is true that if it's red blood it isn't so serious, as it means your Anus is bleeding, probably from constipation or a hemorrhoid, instead of internal bleeding).

plus you can just buy red underwear and keep it your lil secret

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

plus you can just buy red underwear and keep it your lil secret

The deadpool approach to lifehacking.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

okay thanks to this thread i realised that asking my colour-blind husband if his poo poo-blood is bright red or dark red is a terrible idea oh my god

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

The Snoo posted:

okay thanks to this thread i realised that asking my colour-blind husband if his poo poo-blood is bright red or dark red is a terrible idea oh my god

Again, this might be a case in which a doctor needs to be involved.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

The Snoo posted:

Let me guess, it turned out to be green?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Non Serviam posted:

Again, this might be a case in which a doctor needs to be involved.

he's just very bad at eating sunflower seeds

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

The Snoo posted:

he's just very bad at eating sunflower seeds

You'll have to explain this. Are the shells scratching his Anus or what?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

PYF Stupid Lifehacks: Are the shells scratching his Anus or what?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Stoatbringer posted:

PYF Stupid Lifehacks: Are the shells scratching his Anus or what?

When I wrote that I thought it'd end up there.
Also SwiftKey capitalizes Anus.

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

John Lee posted:

Dude you need to a) get a referral to an ENT for your unusual ear situation, and b) get a different general practitioner (or a second opinion, as suggested above) for everything else.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Non Serviam posted:

You'll have to explain this. Are the shells scratching his Anus or what?

It's like swallowing thousands of tiny knives.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

SiKboy posted:

Let me guess, it turned out to be green?

You're out of your Vulcan mind.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

bongwizzard posted:

It's like swallowing thousands of tiny knives.

he won't eat a vegetable but the shells of whole sunflower seeds are fair game :sigh: I've seen other goons say they eat them this stupid way and I'm like: why

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Why not? :shrug: It's a pain in the rear end either way.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Hirayuki posted:

Why not? :shrug: It's a pain in the rear end either way.

Yeah, and why peel bananas or oranges? I also like to toss whole non-shelled walnuts in my mouth like a full size nutcracker,

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
I came in here expecting the new title to be something Demolition Man-related

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

InediblePenguin posted:

I would've thought some diy toilet paper made of seaweed and sea shells

Lywinis
Nov 5, 2007

I can bench more than you.

InediblePenguin posted:

That was me, too. I was all prepared with the quote and everything.

Still, goons and weird eating habits did not disappoint.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

InediblePenguin posted:

The best line in that movie is the understated opening -

Reporter: How do you justify demolishing a ten million dollar mini-mall to rescue a girl who's ransom was only $10,000?
Girl: gently caress you, Lady :mad:
Stallone: Well said :smug:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
If you want green shits, just eat some black licorice.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If you want green shits, just eat some black licorice.

If you want blue poop, just drink a half bottle of Green Apple Pucker.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

CharlieWhiskey posted:

If you want blue poop, just drink a half bottle of Green Apple Pucker.

There was a goonette who got Helldumped back in the day who claimed eating some rainbow ice cream at TCBY would turn your poop blue. :science:

I have never forgotten this, for some reason.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I do want blue poop. Is that wrong?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Get some blue food dye and live the dream. E133/brilliant blue is what you're looking for. I can vouch for Wilton's blue dye. Would that all one's life goals were so easily attainable.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

If you're worried your pee might be too basic drink some Phenolphthalein. If it turns your pee pink you need to drink more acids.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Mustached Demon posted:

If you're worried your pee might be too basic drink some Phenolphthalein. If it turns your pee pink you need to drink more acids.

Can't I just contract porphyria and pee purple? WUALAU!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

That's actually a reaction to UV rays.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Drinking a can of Rockstar Energy Drink will make your pee the exact color as the Rockstar, bright bright yellow.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I can't help you out with purple, but I got pyridium once, and the nurse who warned me "it might tint your urine amber-ish" was understating juuuuust a little:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazopyridine

I was peeing what looked like orange Hi-C for a few days. It also can turn your eyes yellow and stain contact lenses :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mix yourself together some Red Bull, Liquid Ice, (legit) Tonic Water, hook up a black light in your bathroom and watch the light show begin!