Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jazerus posted:

america's new surgeon general:

check out sex cake and past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Epic High Five posted:

I informed my /pol/ fiend Trumpist buddy about the Reince thing and he is FURIOUS

No single thing will dislodge their love of Donald of course, but it's starting to kind of wear down on them having a new knee-bending-to-GOPe event every single day since the election with no end in sight

this is reminding me of like after the Communist revolution they start to sign on military officers and bureaucrats from the ancien regime to man the government and the lower party members going wtf

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

Oh poo poo Trump has an application to apply for high ranking positions right there on the webpage https://www.greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

ITS A COOKBOOK

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

even better with title

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Epic High Five posted:

I would be much, much happier with Harold as Surgeon General than Ben Carson. 100% Harold is the kind of wild card that would make lisinopril schedule 1 but make marijuana legal and mandatory

This is me and all the people I know that work in retail pharmacy giving you death glares through the internet for even thinking of something so heinous

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I informed my /pol/ fiend Trumpist buddy about the Reince thing and he is FURIOUS

No single thing will dislodge their love of Donald of course, but it's starting to kind of wear down on them having a new knee-bending-to-GOPe event every single day since the election with no end in sight

on the night of the yuge knives Bannon and his alt right brown shirts will be puged

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

RedneckwithGuns posted:

This is me and all the people I know that work in retail pharmacy giving you death glares through the internet for even thinking of something so heinous

have you ever had congestive heart failure.......while high???

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

do you think trump will swear in on a copy of the art of the deal

Definitely, Trump's Art of the Deal (#1 best book) will supercede Lincoln's Bible (#2 best book).

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump's gonna make the Art of the Deal required reading in all schools, y'all

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I used insider knowledge to craft something particularly cruel :unsmigghh:

Could be worse tho. Could be given the CII treatment like hydrocodone got so now a hundred drugs have to be tracked with the FDA and dispensed from the safe

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

ITS A COOKBOOK

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

have you ever had congestive heart failure.......while high???

"yes"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/raysipe/status/797517559637676037

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

even better with title

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Kuschner hates him because Christie prosecuted his father for being massively corrupt (because he was massively corrupt).

lmao Christie thought he was gonna get to be Donald's fat friend when Donald is already his own fat friend

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

on the night of the yuge knives Bannon and his alt right brown shirts will be puged

holy gently caress this is actually gonna happen isn't it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm chris christie's wasted gastric bypass

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

even better with title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Oh poo poo Trump has an application to apply for high ranking positions right there on the webpage https://www.greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

https://apply.ptt.gov/

Everyone should fill out an app and see what happens.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
Is is Christie Herman Goering in all this?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT_PdnGRukw

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Typo posted:

holy gently caress this is actually gonna happen isn't it

"yuge" will be a vocabulary word for this chapter in the textbooks of the future

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh boy I can't wait for trump's hiring manager to just say "gently caress it accept them all" and end up with a Fine Arts Advisory Board full of neo-nazis and KKK memberse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

https://apply.ptt.gov/

Everyone should fill out an app and see what happens.

Anybody here in government know what departments are so desperately in need of people that I'd be accepted immediately? I love weed and satan I hope that's okay to mention on my resume

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

logikv9 posted:

oh boy I can't wait for trump's hiring manager to just say "gently caress it accept them all" and end up with a Fine Arts Advisory Board full of goons

:getin:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Anybody here in government know what departments are so desperately in need of people that I'd be accepted immediately? I love weed and satan I hope that's okay to mention on my resume

weed and satan you say????? welcome to the bureau of water quality..... we're into some really sick poo poo here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"This office in the Department of Agriculture does great work as long as they're assigned to studying corn cobs, but just make sure the press never gets wind of the cakes they order for celebrations."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

well im convinced

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
“Donald, what else have you learned?”

“I have learned two ways to tie my shoes. One way is only good for lying down. The other way is good for walking. And I have learned conjugations. I am, thou art, he is, we are, you are, they are, I was, thou wast-“

“Okay, that’s enough. What else?”

Donald smiled delightedly. “To yesterday I am learning to drive the tractor, bigly, bigly, and with beauty.”

“Eh?” Steve turned to Ivanka. “When was this?”

“Yesterday, while you were at the pogrom. It’s all right - Pence was careful not to let him get hurt.”

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

:same: I hope we end up in the same department so we can get up to some waaaaacky zany fascist hijinx

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

weed and satan you say????? welcome to the bureau of water quality..... we're into some really sick poo poo here

haha hell yeah did i mention im also a huge fan of chemicals that turn frogs gay??

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

secretary of fine arts, robert morrow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

okay I applied for "Department of Followup Construction of Salinated Trails - Arab" whatever that is

Hope its nothing too, you know, fascisty

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

haha hell yeah did i mention im also a huge fan of chemicals that turn frogs gay??

good cuz that's literally all you'll be doing then, first we turn the frogs gay then....... alex jones

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

ITS A COOKBOOK

God it feels good to laugh like this.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Jazerus posted:

secretary of fine arts, robert morrow

Robert Morrow understood the dangers of Trump. He is our friend. He fights for our freedom.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Epic High Five posted:

okay I applied for "Department of Followup Construction of Salinated Trails - Arab" whatever that is

Hope its nothing too, you know, fascisty

please tell me for this part

quote:

Please describe why you hope to be a part of the President Elect's administration:

You filled out "to make America great again"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
Wanna bet Obama leaves office with 60% approval rating on gallup?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

"This office in the Department of Agriculture does great work as long as they're assigned to studying corn cobs, but just make sure the press never gets wind of the cakes they order for celebrations."

We can divert federal funds to finally figure out conclusively what that man is doing to his anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I'm applying for every department/area/function/agency/board/commission.

It's worth a shot.

Will write book if hired.

• Locked thread