Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

its ok you guys he has a plan to solve the middle east

kill their families

remember? That plan he had???? To kill their families??????!!

the plan has been expanded to kill the families of everyone who could be a terrorist, thus preventing them from having terrorist ties in the future by ?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Al! posted:

its ok you guys he has a plan to solve the middle east

kill their families

remember? That plan he had???? To kill their families??????!!

Trump wants to intentionally target civilians and start torturing again.

Well, he said he wanted to do these things. Will he? Donno. But he said he wanted to.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Grondoth posted:

Well, he said he wanted to do these things. Will he? Donno. But he said he wanted to.

trump won't actuall do the things he said on the campaign trail, says nervous liberal for 7'th time this year

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!

Grondoth posted:

He's a goldfish that's why these appointments are horrifying.

eta- like seriously we need Obama or somebody to invite him for breakfast every week or something.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

logikv9 posted:

the plan has been expanded to kill the families of everyone who could be a terrorist, thus preventing them from having terrorist ties in the future by ?????
Trump will establish the Department of Pre-Crime. Privacy-free police state dystopia follows, but at least we get those cool computers with the motion interfaces.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
He has no idea what he's doing, had no plan to fill these positions, and now he's listening to whoever talks to him last and that's how we get Dick Cheney trying to get him to get Bolton.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
He's making everyone scramble and then in the end he's got a dart board he spins and whatever number it lands on picks the # of times he does that weird paper fortune game.

Then he disregards it and does it a couple more times to change the result

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

Trump will establish the Department of Pre-Crime. Privacy-free police state dystopia follows, but at least we get those cool computers with the motion interfaces.

That movie set interface design back a decade! I'll die before I let myself become a part of this farce!

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
trump's presidency is gonna end up like that dana carvey movie clean slate isn't it

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Neeksy posted:

Since Trump has to fill more than 2000 staffing positions in a few months and considering his ability to vet anybody, should leftists start applying for jobs there in droves to either overwhelm the system or become intentionally-useless employees?

Apply for policy positions and try to do good :)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I love America

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Nonsense posted:

I love America

ur gunna have to soon

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Powercrazy posted:

Apply for policy positions and try to do good :)

Trump will put grab pussy on his employees yearly performance goals

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

etalian posted:

Trump will put grab pussy on his employees yearly performance goals

What about grabbing dick? Is trump equal opportunity?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Lord Hydronium posted:

god the future is gonna rule

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
So Harry Reid spoke really strongly against Trump and Bannon today on the Senate floor. I'm glad I turned on CSPAN 2 IN HD (I AM THE COOLEST) and caught it live.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/trump-bannon-harry-reid-senate-floor-lead-bts.cnn

He was, of course, followed by a Republican senator who proceeded to lambaste him for breaking the SPIRIT of some rule of I dunno...good sportsmanship or some poo poo. Meanwhile ignoring the laundry list of hate crimes which Reid brought up.

So guys, keep calling your representatives, support them if they're speaking out and put pressure on them if they're not.

<3<3

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Battle Royale Baby posted:

What about grabbing dick? Is trump equal opportunity?

Gotta grab something.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Powercrazy posted:

Gotta grab something.

Don't grab my balls. Gently cup them please.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Also lol Pelosi may be voted out of leadership position by turkey day

Cobble cobble

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I'll die before I let myself become a part of this farce!

Only if you're a female or minority.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

I love America

unironically this

everyone is terrified hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaa

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

unironically this

everyone is terrified hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaa

Aren't you like from Canukistan?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I'm just glad to be free from millenials and join the "lol nothing matters" generation.

God bless this mess

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
i love my dead gay dystopian hellscape

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

CherryCola posted:

So Harry Reid spoke really strongly against Trump and Bannon today on the Senate floor. I'm glad I turned on CSPAN 2 IN HD (I AM THE COOLEST) and caught it live.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/trump-bannon-harry-reid-senate-floor-lead-bts.cnn

He was, of course, followed by a Republican senator who proceeded to lambaste him for breaking the SPIRIT of some rule of I dunno...good sportsmanship or some poo poo. Meanwhile ignoring the laundry list of hate crimes which Reid brought up.

So guys, keep calling your representatives, support them if they're speaking out and put pressure on them if they're not.

<3<3

im gonna go to my congressman's office tomorrow

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

logikv9 posted:

the best way to accomplish this is to call in drone strikes on wedding parties, quick someone call Langley

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

https://www.ft.com/content/6a43cf54-a75d-11e6-8b69-02899e8bd9d1

Holy. poo poo. This is Francis "End of history" Fukuyama talking about how we need to recognize class struggles and ends with this paragraph.

quote:

Today, the greatest challenge to liberal democracy comes not so much from overtly authoritarian powers such as China, as from within. In the US, Britain, Europe, and a host of other countries, the democratic part of the political system is rising up against the liberal part, and threatening to use its apparent legitimacy to rip apart the rules that have heretofore constrained behaviour, anchoring an open and tolerant world. The liberal elites that have created the system need to listen to the angry voices outside the gates and think about social equality and identity as top-drawer issues they must address. One way or the other, we are going to be in for a rough ride over the next few years.

If he's representative of the end-of-history liberal elite's thinking (and he often is) this is heavily suggestive that the establishment Democrats are being given the ultimatum to "lead, follow, or get out of the way" by the rest of the Democratic party and nobody wants them leading.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Well What Now posted:

trump hasn't even appointed a SecDef or even talked to the military yet and you're already certain war gonna happen day one we all gonna die

I survived the results thread on Tuesday, you can pry my license to arzy from my cold dead hands

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Is it bad that I thought this was real before clicking the link?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
This literal MS Paint fake is making the rounds on rw Facebook

Lol I look forward to our second civil war. Normal people vs Insane conspiracy theorists

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Venom Snake posted:

I'm glad you could be with me Repetition. Here at the end of all things.

:unsmith:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im not gonna say that poo poo isn't gonna be reaaalllll bad for the next two+ years but defeatism is for loving cowards get your poo poo together and get ready to fix the democratic party you babies

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

Lol I look forward to our second civil war. Normal people vs Insane conspiracy theorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gKtbSWOOF4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Scent of Worf posted:

Unfortunately it's the insane conspiracy theorists that are equipped with ARs and bunkers and can hole out for weeks.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Update to Illinois goons: Don't call Madigan's Springfield office number. The guy on the other side said that it's illegal to use the office for political purposes (yeah yeah I know but if any of us had the connections to circumvent these laws we wouldn't be here). He did suggest that I call the State Democratic office. The number for that office is (217) 546-7404

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Nonsense posted:

I love America

this will be mandatory soon

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Why did the only possible not terrible thing about trump, that he might not be a Neoconservative Warmongerer, have to turn out to be a total lie

lmbo :sad:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SirPhoebos posted:

Update to Illinois goons: Don't call Madigan's Springfield office number. The guy on the other side said that it's illegal to use the office for political purposes (yeah yeah I know but if any of us had the connections to circumvent these laws we wouldn't be here). He did suggest that I call the State Democratic office. The number for that office is (217) 546-7404

thank u for this post. will call tomorrow

not a big fan of madigan but losing the supermajority sucks w rauner

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

SirPhoebos posted:

sheet updated thank for you this

if you have anything like this please pm me or email me at the email in the sheet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Unfortunately it's the insane conspiracy theorists that are equipped with ARs and bunkers and can hole out for weeks.

Yeah, but we have HBO Go soooo

• Locked thread