Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Source?

Ed:ith Head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/798675613733109760

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

can you give me a reason why you would need a semiautomatic that isn't murder?

In a self-defense scenario the person defending themselves is going to be coursing with adrenaline and fairly inaccurate, asking an unprepared and scared person to operate the bolt on their gun to try to get another shot off is not going to end well.
:goonsay:

Also: Animal defense. Bears aren't going down with a single shot from any sane caliber.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

I bet it sucks w/ silty water

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Buncha day crew canola oil drinkers

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Man if y'all are worried about Trump, imagine what it'd be like living in the 24 universe. Like every year their President was killed or resigned in scandal, terrorists were constantly destroying NYC and LA, and they got through it just fine! I mean, other than Jack Bauer, he just kept getting tortured and shat on by the government.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bushiz posted:

In a self-defense scenario

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mastershakeman posted:

I bet it sucks w/ muddy water

literally designed for africa

the 2 stage one has charcoal in it to help w/ flavor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22kqia2ibVU

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

GobiasIndustries posted:

Man if y'all are worried about Trump, imagine what it'd be like living in the 24 universe.

Who knows, soon enough we may not have to imagine. Maybe. RIght?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

can we take the entirely unrelated chat stuff to the chat thread? just posting youtube music vids and tumblr gifs really shits on the rest of the thread.

and at least keep the nite crew chat stuff during the actual nite and not 6 pm or whatever.

Sorry, don't blame kim, blame me, people like to engage me and I almost never post on topic. I will lead the parade to the chat thread. :hai:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Is that a patch? It owns

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

ask an idiot dweeb question get an idiot dweeb answer from an idiot dweeb

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bushiz posted:

ask an idiot dweeb question get an idiot dweeb answer from an idiot dweeb

fair enough

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Sorry, don't blame kim, blame me, people like to engage me and I almost never post on topic. I will lead the parade to the chat thread. :hai:

dont worry about it, shenji voted for jill stein so he really has no business telling anyone to do anything

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yinlock posted:

fair enough

dont worry about it, shenji voted for jill stein so he really has no business telling anyone to do anything

I think that if shenji feels that this is the direction that he wants the forum to move in, that I for one do not have any objections to it.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

i would put this on a gun bag if i had a bag of gun

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Haven't shopped for filters in awhile, got any recommendations to check out to see how far they've come? We're on a bigly beautiful aquifer here with a huge lake nearby so I'm not too worried beyond boiling but it's always nice!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/798675613733109760

like at this point, maaaybe it's not loving insane to think the electors could possibly change their minds...

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

literally designed for africa

the 2 stage one has charcoal in it to help w/ flavor

I'm gknna buy a bunch of these my last few camping trips had terrible water issues

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lol a week ago I checked out of the thread to try to finish Wasteland 2 because I thought everything was in the bag, for some crazy reason.

Also I just learned my parents voted for Trump, so I'm gonna look into retirement homes with histories of abuse, and just stick a pin in that for the moment.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

Haven't shopped for filters in awhile, got any recommendations to check out to see how far they've come? We're on a bigly beautiful aquifer here with a huge lake nearby so I'm not too worried beyond boiling but it's always nice!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Matoi Ryuko posted:

kims been doing this same poo poo in the thread awhile and its tiring. she can do it in the chat thread

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

iospace posted:

Source?

Ed:ith Head

Threads

Worth watching exactly once :v:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

triple sulk posted:

so i guess the thread title just changes on the hour now or something

Yeah this needs to stop

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

triple sulk posted:

so i guess the thread title just changes on the hour now or something

The old thread was like this too. How many times did it get changed again?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I think that if shenji feels that this is the direction that he wants the forum to move in, that I for one do not have any objections to it.

i have an objection 2 it i think it fuckin sucks nite crew forever all day every day

🍑

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Nah, its fine. He missed the memo on how things went down for a few months now. This is pretty normal around 7pm to 1am now and certainly flexes the creative noodle :shrug: Idk where the direction is

if it weren't for this, it'd probably a little bit too identical to D&D seriousposting about an orange pumpkin for prez

plus we're gonna request to goldmine this poo poo http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3798243

certainly some good contribution out of this type of posting for example :hai:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We should probably just ask bill Mitchell what is going to happen

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

We should probably just ask bill Mitchell what is going to happen

Silver Eris, lend me your scrying powers :pray:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Can we please talk about survival strategies over the years and not derail about guns? Hand axes are way more important than guns and if you tried to hunt with some penis machine you'd end up getting trampled by a furious and bleeding moose

never overlook the utility of the good ol spear

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

kims been doing this same poo poo in the thread awhile and its tiring. she can do it in the chat thread

I don't really know the backstory or poster history really I just tend to bring out the "off topic" in people, if that makes any sense. I'm almost an exclusive chat thread poster and now that I'm a mod it's almost as if engaging me in my goofing around is somehow condoned by the moderation team. I just want to apologize again for causing you any problems, I know how backlash against even the most polite mod requests can snowball into a forum war. :sweatdrop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

Silver Eris, lend me your scrying powers :pray:

i still cant believe that motherfucker was rite about us being holograms all along

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm gonna buy a luxurious nippon katana so i can be the king of the radioactive wasteland and in no way will i be gunned down from fifty feet away

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Start running because hunting animals by running after them works well.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Volcano furnace is almost complete :getin:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
just got an email about discounted hillary merchandise. kinda sad man

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i still cant believe that motherfucker was rite about us being holograms all along

No hologram, no hologram, you're the hologram

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trying to think why kushner would need to see the daily briefing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

just got an email about discounted hillary merchandise. kinda sad man