Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.

User-Friendly posted:

Their kids are going to grow up in a family where watching Paul Blart 2 is a Thanksgiving tradition, like some families with Charlie Brown.

Even better, they'll go to school and meet other kids and eventually it will dawn on them that other families don't watch Paul Blart 2 every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It's wierd to hear Yahoo Answers die, bit by bit every episode.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gluten Freeman posted:

I started crying at the end of that monster factory.

With laughter or sadness? Who knows?

bikes killed our entire family

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

rumble in the bunghole posted:

It's wierd to hear Yahoo Answers die, bit by bit every episode.

Please just let Yahoo Answers survive through the end of Twenty Suxteen (Let's Just Get Through It), please grant me this mercy

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
There's always WikiHow.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Yahoo Answers is sending out invite codes for the beta of their app so don't worry.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Does anyone know someone who could help me figure out which memes are dead and WHETHER I SHOULD CARE ABOUT THE EMMYS?????

this is the first MBMBAM ep I've listened to in a long while for some reason, kind of fell out of it, though oddly enough the McElroy Empire still stretches so far into the many horizons that I never completely left it. Was still watching their Polygon content and Cool Games Inc stuff from time to time.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Tatum Girlparts posted:

bikes killed our entire family

okay

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mods please change my name to Ungrateful College-User

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPUF-JaxLXo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I think Justin may be my favorite brother.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/yasi/status/798625912216428544

Looks like the Robinson brothers fandoms are starting to bleed into each other.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

the Cool Games Inc. idea I submitted, Sabotage Rally, is getting made into a real game by a team of student developers
https://wickedly.itch.io/friender-bender

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I feel bad but I'm pretty sure I've finally closed in on the McElroy I find least entertaining
Like I'm not sure the main show entertains me the same way anymore but I'm glad the empire is large enough for me to selectively enjoy various McElroys with various people.
It's too bad cuz I don't think of myself of someone with much interest or curiosity in video games but I'll take what I get and strangely enjoy griffin introducing me to games or game news everyone already heard about months ago (oh poo poo it's not young griff who could it be???)

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I feel bad but I'm pretty sure I've finally closed in on the McElroy I find least entertaining
Like I'm not sure the main show entertains me the same way anymore but I'm glad the empire is large enough for me to selectively enjoy various McElroys with various people.
It's too bad cuz I don't think of myself of someone with much interest or curiosity in video games but I'll take what I get

It's Travis isn't it. You feel bad because you know he's genuine and nice but he's just not delivering on the goofs right? It's cool man....you're not alone.

Seshoho Cian posted:

the Cool Games Inc. idea I submitted, Sabotage Rally, is getting made into a real game by a team of student developers
https://wickedly.itch.io/friender-bender

That's awesome, even showing up in an ep is great, so this must be amazing for you.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Punkin Spunkin posted:

It's too bad cuz I don't think of myself of someone with much interest or curiosity in video games but I'll take what I get

Guess we know who it is, then.

Just enjoy what you wanna enjoy, friendo. You don't have to feel bad.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I uhhhh it's uhhh the fourth McElroy brother
You know the dick doctor

The funny thing is back when it came out I was apparently listening to trends like these and half enjoying it half fondly calling it Uhhh Yeah Dork. Is Travis still doing all those casts? Maybe I'll try getting back on that and sawbones

Tbf I consider nick an equal level replacement player in that it works if you put him next to someone actually dropping goofs like griffin but he's not a McElroy so I don't feel as bad saying that

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Griffin is clearly and objectively The Best Brother so it doesn't really matter who is the worst, they all cower before Griffin "Goofs" McElroy.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Griffin is clearly and objectively The Best Brother so it doesn't really matter who is the worst, they all cower before Griffin "Goofs" McElroy.

i just woke up from a dream where I was in elementary school and we were arguing over our favourite McElroy brother like they were spice girls oh wait it's just this stupid conversation

all the brothers are cool and good.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Martian Manfucker posted:

i just woke up from a dream where I was in elementary school and we were arguing over our favourite McElroy brother like they were spice girls oh wait it's just this stupid conversation

all the brothers are cool and good.

Absolutely.

some are more cool and good than others

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 16, 2016

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Here's my McElroy Tier Chart:

Oldest Tier:
-Justin

Middlest Tier:
-Travis

Sweet Baby Tier:
-Griffin

If you disagree, keep it to yourself!

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Man, the facebook page is nearly unreadable with all the people desperate to copy Griffin's idiolect.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Absolutely.

some are more cool and good than others

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

User-Friendly posted:

Man, the facebook page is nearly unreadable with all the people desperate to copy Griffin's idiolect.

Join the Rose Buddies Facebook group. It's full of love and joy.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

User-Friendly posted:

Better that than the Extremely Good LF idiolect that Owns, Actually.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I uhhhh it's uhhh the fourth McElroy brother
You know the dick doctor

Sorry to break kayfabe but who are we talking about??

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I will start liking Travis when he stops over-enunciating his intervocalic t's. Until then he's dead to me.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
My girlfriend and I have just started listening to Rose Buddies. She often watches the Bachelor shows with her room mate, despite not caring for the show, while I've not seen a single episode.

We both love Rose Buddies!

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

User-Friendly posted:

Everyone is a good good something boy. They can't ALL be good good boys you dolts, or it will lose all meaning!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ive been listening to these guys for like five years at this point, certain parts of their dialogue have permanently impacted my speech patterns.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Since griffin wears his uyd influence on his sleeve I got more infected by Uhh Yeah Dudeanese
I can't really think of many griffin dialect things other than stuff about good boys

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CronoGamer posted:

Everyone is a good good something boy. They can't ALL be good good boys you dolts, or it will lose all meaning!

Welcome to Fandom.

I saw Game Grumps live (forgetting that I am an old man now) and the audience just screamed GG lines at them the whole time.

I wanted to kill everyone and consume their flesh.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Is Griffin having a baby boy?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Yup. Justin McElroy Jr. is due in December.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Since griffin wears his uyd influence on his sleeve I got more infected by Uhh Yeah Dudeanese
I can't really think of many griffin dialect things other than stuff about good boys

That's about it, but people on the Facebook group have run it into the loving ground.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

He says "swon to Jon" and often describes things in a sort of intentionally low-sophistication cadence ("that's a bad word from the dark place" etc) and I've noticed I've started doing that.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Democratic Pirate posted:

Is Griffin having a baby boy?

Are you talking about Nick?

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

pee out my butt posted:

Are you talking about Nick?

That's the thing. If Griff has a baby boy, that boy is going to have self esteem issues because Griffin already has so many perfect boys, both real and in virtual land.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

That's about it, but people on the Facebook group have run it into the loving ground.

Also "___________ is my exact aesthetic"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Inzombiac posted:

Welcome to Fandom.

I saw Game Grumps live (forgetting that I am an old man now) and the audience just screamed GG lines at them the whole time.

I wanted to kill everyone and consume their flesh.

That's weird. I watch Fans Grumps a couple times a week and I honestly cannot think of a single "line" or catchphrase.