Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

"Any resemblance to a 50 year old man's voice is purely down to pro-tier software" :smug:

:pervert:

his nibs fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

The emotion I felt reading that can only be described as : Tane.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

IncredibleIgloo posted:

The emotion I felt reading that can only be described as : Tane.

:same:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Don't worry there is no game to play. Hope this helps Dell

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Deloria posted:

My post on the forums is about the pledge - and exactly what you describe: that we have to hold them accountable to it - and for what its worth I think CIG are taking the time to listen now because they ve kind of learnt that they cant ban people simply for disagreeing with them - and if thats true then you deserve some kudos - cos otherwise I would be banned too for that post I think.

Do you know how accountable CIG feels about The Pledge?

Try this: Try to find a single direct link to the Pledge at the CIG / RSI website menus and/or forums.

That is how accountable they feel about it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

ripptide posted:

....I just liked the fact that it was a fertility symbol.....)
It's not, it's just a naked dude.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word
I like how this thread traveled back in time thanks to the Delorean.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Have we reached 88 posts/hour?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

darkarchon posted:

I like how this thread traveled back in time thanks to the Delorean.

Creepy white male has sustained a teenage girl online persona for four years, is fan of infamous science fiction franchise

it's not star trek

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

With or without SM?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

wait is deloria real

because i am shocked, SHOCKED

well not that shocked

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

It's difficult to tell whether people are just kidding when they make up these marvellous conspiracy theories or whether there's a carbon monoxide leak in this thread.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

alf_pogs posted:

wait is deloria real

because i am shocked, SHOCKED

well not that shocked

I too played Eve online as part of a "girl only pirate crew" & "Hardcore Role Play Corporation 18 years age limit. No Griefers. No Sociopaths." organisation while being 12.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Tane

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/0NBfOrS.gifv

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

AP posted:

I too played Eve online as part of a "girl only pirate crew" & "Hardcore Role Play Corporation 18 years age limit. No Griefers. No Sociopaths." organisation while being 12.

every niche has its weird corner on the internet

Deloria
Sep 15, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
OMG you guys!

This level of paranoid attention would be adorable if it wasn't so creepy :)

Thanks for finding my bitcoin thing btw- I seriously need help with that :|

Obviously as 30 year old man its rly important I can pass as a 21 year old with a fake ID :)

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Deloria posted:

OMG you guys!

Obviously as 30 year old man its rly important I can pass as a 21 year old with a fake ID :)

I've worked it out, you're Toast aren't you?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Deloria posted:

OMG you guys!

Don't get a Star Citizen refund you'll only blow it on bitcoins and an expensive voice modulator.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Deloria posted:

OMG you guys!

NOOOO don't do bitcoin, god dammit you where the chosen one!

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

The Titanic posted:

Before I go to bed, I want you to know that I too have done some modeling in the past. Yes, even nude modeling where I'm fully exposed.

So I'm going to give this to you here, only this once, in honor of the rough night with Deloria. Consider this a sort of "get well, sailor!" package.

:nws:

You did that?

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The Titanic posted:

Before I go to bed, I want you to know that I too have done some modeling in the past. Yes, even nude modeling where I'm fully exposed.

So I'm going to give this to you here, only this once, in honor of the rough night with Deloria. Consider this a sort of "get well, sailor!" package.

I'd store my junk in that trunk.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

dolores' preppy bubbly chill is a good fit with toast's "pompous uncle" and lazrins punk rock in your face attitude

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I wish Seraph came back.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Appropriate.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Sandweed posted:

I wish Seraph came back.

…or they could just all go away.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Sandweed posted:

Deloria might have been a citizen psyop where they tried to trick goons into getting creepy like when the Mae Deming stuff surfaced. But my gut tells me it's a real, I've met plenty of broken mmo girls in Norwegian geek circles.

Thing is it's really hard to tell when it comes to star citizen. Anywhere else the idea of a 14 year old dropping $6k on a non-game would be transparently fake, but in star citizen land it's not unusual.

Deloria
Sep 15, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Its the pinnacle of success! I spent so much time pretending to be someone older on the internet and finally here I've made it!

Remade into the image of a goon - Apparently I'm a 30 year old man with a penchant for digital naughty comics! Thanks you guys! I swear to god I'm in bits its so cool!!

Seriously though - if you were all a bit nicer I'd send you a copy of my pinup calender. It did get finished (It has Super hornets).

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Deloria posted:

Seriously though - if you were all a bit nicer I'd send you a copy of my pinup calender. It did get finished (It has Super hornets).

Nah.

But I would like you to explain what it is about Sandi that inspired you so much you felt the need to throw $6k at this dumpster fire.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Chalks posted:

I've worked it out, you're Toast aren't you?

We are all Toast.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
I think that means I have to be mean to you. Tank Girl Barbie probably won't approve of me receiving such a calender. I doubt I'd get away with: “I didn't order it! This nice 18 year old norwegian girl did just send it to me.“

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Mr Fronts posted:

We are all Toast.

I'm a Derek Smart alt personally

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

alphabettitouretti posted:

Thing is it's really hard to tell when it comes to star citizen. Anywhere else the idea of a 14 year old dropping $6k on a non-game would be transparently fake, but in star citizen land it's not unusual.

it rates like a footnote at best among the denizens of lesnick's army

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

mother

loving

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpdLdWqWyiY

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Deloria has a touch of the A'Boo'H about her/him

:tinfoil:

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Chalks posted:

I'm a Derek Smart alt personally

Well, obviously we're all Derek Smart. We spend night after night talking to ourselves here, in different voices.

NO YOU ARE.

NO YOU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Deloria posted:

Its the pinnacle of success! I spent so much time pretending to be someone older on the internet and finally here I've made it!

Remade into the image of a goon - Apparently I'm a 30 year old man with a penchant for digital naughty comics! Thanks you guys! I swear to god I'm in bits its so cool!!

Again though, pay me 6k (the going rate for fake jpegs so I hear) and I'll make you a fully textured/animated model that doesn't look like total poo poo.

It's not a spaceship so I get it if 6k seems a bit steep but imagine the fidelity.

• Locked thread