Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm the normie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im a believer now.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

quote:

I know that it is currently illegal too do this, but
Amazing. If the Patriot Act does what I think it does, this character should be arrested and released with some strict conditions.

I have no idea what the Patriot Act really does.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Fathis Munk posted:

Romanes eunt domus imo.

People named Romanes they go to the house?

Byzantine posted:

We're gonna build a wall and make the Picts pay for it.

Remember the Gauls beat the Carthaginians. At least they once burned Rome down.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Nichol posted:

Amazing. If the Patriot Act does what I think it does, this character should be arrested and released with some strict conditions.

I have no idea what the Patriot Act really does.

Depends on how much melanin he has.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Josef bugman posted:

People named Romanes they go to the house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

change my name posted:

New theory: If Incels raped women enough they would fall in love with us and it would no longer be rape.

I read that women release a chemical in their brain that is called ocytocin ", the hormone that binds women emotionally to their partners. It is worth noting that this hormone is produced in the same quantities, whether it is a one night stand or a serious relationship." [url]http://themindunleashed.com/2015/02/heres-happens-female-brain-sex.html

If an incel theoretically kidnapped a woman and had sex with her enough then her brain would produce oxytocin, making her fall in love and binding her to her incel sex partner, and over time he could free her and have a consensual romantic relationships with her. I know that it is currently illegal too do this, but it is an interesting theory that may work if an incel is low inhibition enough to try it out.[/url]

:stare: Jesus gently caress...

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Bye for awhile, thread.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I'm annoyed but completely unsurprised that the top comment of that thread is "we are being attacked by another subreddit calling this thread out as disturbing/awful please ignore those posts if we invaded another subreddit like this we'd all be banned" followed by two deleted posts, presumably ones pointing out how disturbing/awful that thread is.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Wait there's a WWI video game that doesn't feature French soldiers?

:psyduck:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Probably the most disgusting thing I've seen on Facebook today (posted by my cousin):

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Maerlyn posted:

Probably the most disgusting thing I've seen on Facebook today (posted by my cousin):

I think... they might not understand the Civil War too much.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Maerlyn posted:

I like how that figure is a total of Union and Confederate war dead, implying that the South somehow fought to free slaves.

Kinger
Sep 30, 2003

I'm sick of my head doing things.

Maerlyn posted:

:psyboom:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dreddout posted:

:stare: Jesus gently caress...

Crosspostin' from the AUG thread...

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Breetai posted:

The FBI monitors those pages, right? Right?!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Let me just reference Mengele here - he had the right ideas!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
How about lightening things up a little...

Shared on Facebook. Well, do you like universe?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I like universe lot. Be friend. Talk much. Wow.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I wonder what the implicit suggestions after the ellipsis could be. Tacos? Existential dread? Lysol? The banjo?

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
How much small talk bothers them...

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I loving HATE STARS GET LOST

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Little bits of light just sitting there doing nothing for no one what a bunch of pricks.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Ularg posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/WGkmj

Conversation topics for those that constantly complain about how much they "Hate small talk". How much you want to bet if they tried pulling these topics out the other person will just have their eyes glaze over and walk away?

To be fair the fourth bullet point is an interesting short story by Richard Matheson.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Breetai posted:

Ew.

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011
So incel and redpill seem to be all about how women work as a hive mind and collaborate to refuse nice guys sex. My question is, where do they think all these women gather? Like, I can think of like 5 different subreddits all about hating and subjugating women, but I can't think of a single one where the roles are reversed.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...U6cksvkuEgxS4rA

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

quote:

Talk about what you have to offer. Don't just focus on what you need, but let the men know that you're fun, exciting, mysterious, or that you just love a good time.
Isn't letting someone know you're mysterious kind of an oxymoron?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

sex shop clearance rack posted:

So incel and redpill seem to be all about how women work as a hive mind and collaborate to refuse nice guys sex. My question is, where do they think all these women gather? Like, I can think of like 5 different subreddits all about hating and subjugating women, but I can't think of a single one where the roles are reversed.

It's also about swapping younger sister sex slaves apparently!

I fuckin need a shower now.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

Important theatres only

Should have called it Battlefield 1918. Who wants to play anything like The Somme, Verdun, Brusilov, Arras or Passchendaele?

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely

Arcsquad12 posted:

Should have called it Battlefield 1918. Who wants to play anything like The Somme, Verdun, Brusilov, Arras or Passchendaele?

I'm sure they could come up with exciting quicktime sequences for avoiding typhus, trenchfoot, and having your lungs turned inside-out by chlorine gas.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

yo rear end is grass posted:

I loving HATE STARS GET LOST

More than one person has tried to convince me that they twinkle, but they don't, they're just boring dots.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I'm watching this utter trainwreck of a "discussion" happen on Facebook right now.

Question: What do you call an illegitimate daughter? Is it also a "bastard?"

Answers:

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN ALL CHILDREN ARE GOD'S GIFTS THERE ARE ONLY ILLEGITIMATE PARENTS

I WAS BORN OUT OF WED LOCK I WILL NOT LET YOU LABEL ME

HOW DARE YOU

loving MISOGYNIST

The correct answer, in case anyone's wondering, is they are also called bastards.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

yo rear end is grass posted:

Little bits of light just sitting there doing nothing for no one what a bunch of pricks.
i don't know if you meant this the way i read it but it was stellar

Tiggum posted:

More than one person has tried to convince me that they twinkle, but they don't, they're just boring dots.

maybe you're somehow only seeing planets and/or have sad eyes

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

credburn posted:

The correct answer, in case anyone's wondering, is they are also called bastards.

Thank God you had this or I would have left this thread worse off than when I entered it.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

credburn posted:

actually i believe they're called no one cares because they can't inherit property.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Vice has written an article about the alt-right internet 'personalities', the comments are fairly predictable.