Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c2RTvP0bEQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I had never seen this, bless you sir

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

he did the monsterfuckparttwospookyorgy!

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

I'm a huge sucker for the Monugents...and this year doesn't disappoint. Odenkirk and the Birthday Boys are just spectacular together.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Love me some Monugents

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I'm listening to the England tour episodes, and the audience interactions in Nottingham are super awkward. Scott pretty much flat out insults the audience by sarcastically saying hot crowds like that are exactly why he got into comedy.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Scott can get real pissy with people and it's hard to tell if he's serious or just loving around. It's part of the reason he's so lovable. I do think he gets genuinely mad at audience members yelling poo poo at the stage.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sinteres posted:

I'm listening to the England tour episodes, and the audience interactions in Nottingham are super awkward. Scott pretty much flat out insults the audience by sarcastically saying hot crowds like that are exactly why he got into comedy.

I still cannot decide if Gabrus knows just how bad saying 'paki' is on the London (or Manchester?) show. On one hand, it's not a common term used in the US from my knowledge and it looks like a simple contraction of a race that can't be that bad, but on the other hand it really is and Gabrus is the kind of guy who'd say it to get a reaction knowing he can get away with it.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Talk Walkerman is going to be on Talking Dead with the Nerdiest later.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
For anyone who doesn't follow Scott on Twitter and isn't caught up with this week's eps of the TV show, this happened

And it was delightful.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Double post. But.

I don't care how bad the rap was, I'm calling the show Comedy Pizza Party from now on.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I could listen to Scott and Jason loving around while PFT laughs in the background all day.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Janeane Ga-raffle-o

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

GobiasIndustries posted:

I could listen to Scott and Jason loving around while PFT laughs in the background all day.

I think these days I'm all about Scott getting a guest he has a great rapport with, the characters I could take or leave for the most part.

Recent favorites have been Kristian Bruun, Claudia O'Doherty, Rhea Butcher, and Sean Clements. PFT, Zouks, Weird Al, and Adam Scott are mainstays of course. Hot Take: I don't really like Benny Schwaz.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yeah Claudia O'Doherty is always fantastic. My favorite guests might just be Horatio Sanz though, especially if he's playing one of his many mostly identical characters, and Brendon Walsh.

I'll add to your hot take: I kind of hate Ho-Ho and just Lauren Lapkus in general.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

On the new people side, the guys from Bajillion Dollar Properties are becoming fast favourites, they're really funny.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Inspector 34 posted:

Yeah Claudia O'Doherty is always fantastic. My favorite guests might just be Horatio Sanz though, especially if he's playing one of his many mostly identical characters, and Brendon Walsh.

I'll add to your hot take: I kind of hate Ho-Ho and just Lauren Lapkus in general.

I just kinda feel that she and PFT have run their character wells dry. Over the past year they've basically only introduced anti-characters. But Paul pulls off a dumb concept like Big Chunky Bubbles much better than Lauren pulls off that lady who likes round pizzas.

That said, I kinda hate Horatio. His "I don't give a poo poo if this sudden momentary choice torpedoes this entire character" was refreshing at first but after a while wore me down and it feels actively detrimental to any episode he's in - same goes for i4h.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Claudia O'Doherty is my favorite guest by a million miles.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

Claudia O'Doherty is my favorite guest by a million miles.
^^^
THIS RIGHT HERE!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Paul Zuvella posted:

Claudia O'Doherty is my favorite host by a million miles.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
True that. If I were a rich law guy who bought an episode she'd definitely be one of my three guests.

Personally after Scott dies I think she and Jason should have an episode where they compete for the host chair. I also think she'd make a great wife to Kulap.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

It's shameful that Andy Daly hasn't been on any of these best guest lists.

He isn't one of my very favorites, but one thing that really surprises me about Neil Campbell is that I like the Time Keeper now more than when he was introduced, when I usually get sick of characters after a while. I reluctantly agree that Lauren Lapkus (while great) kind of runs her characters into the ground. To be fair, she had a LOT of tour episodes to get through, and was still very funny on many of them despite a few duds. I was really sick of Cake Boss for a while too, but I think PFT's done a good job of steering back into bantering with Scott rather than going too deep on the cake mythos all the time.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

neil campbell's character work is fantastic for me because he comes in with the most narrow, one note characters that grow organically throughout the interview.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I want more Anthony Atamanuik because his improv game is so strong.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Sinteres posted:

It's shameful that Andy Daly hasn't been on any of these best guest lists.

well I was going by main guests who aren't doing characters, so people like lauren lapkus, andy daly, and james adomian were out because they never appear as themselves. I only included PFT because he co-hosts the best-ofs, and no matter what character he's doing, he's ready to pounce when scott says something stupid

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Cheer up Americans! Scotty Auks and PFT are on the new ep of Lauren Lapkus's podcast.

Downside, WSGLL is going on hiatus till Feb apparently because Lapkus is out of the country. I can only presume because of the election.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
She probably got a role in a movie. But yes the WSGLL episode is insane. Scott does amazing character work.

freeipods
Jul 3, 2007

The latest live ep is up on Howl.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Darkman Fanpage posted:

She probably got a role in a movie. But yes the WSGLL episode is insane. Scott does amazing character work.

Jurassic World 2 probably

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

anotherone posted:

Jurassic World 2 probably

Jake Johnson isn't back for it, so I'm not sure why she would be.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Don't think it's Jurassic World 2. They're set to shoot Feb-May of 2017.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Solo Bolo 4 (Cuatrolo) is here! The best bonus ep surprise.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

JethroMcB posted:

Solo Bolo 4 (Cuatrolo) is here! The best bonus ep surprise.

I love solo bolos so much but it's one of those rare things where I completely understand why other people absolutely hate it.

Best guest call in ever!!! It's corny but I loooooove Hamilton and if he's on I'll cry

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 17, 2016

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

life is a joke posted:

I love solo bolos so much but it's one of those rare things where I completely understand why other people absolutely hate it.

Best guest call in ever!!! It's corny but I loooooove Hamilton and if he's on I'll cry

I was smiling the whole way through. Yup I love these dumb things and they just make me happy.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I think someone here posted that Hamilton was the worst thing to happen to podcasts in 2016 and I whole heartedly agree

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I think someone here posted that Hamilton was the worst thing to happen to the world in 2016 and I whole heartedly agree

SMP
May 5, 2009

Possibly the worst thing to happen in 2016 period.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't live in the US, what's so good/bad about it

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Help Im Alive posted:

I don't live in the US, what's so good/bad about it

It's a Found Fathers Hip Hopera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016