Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Always wire inside, and use a heat gun instead of a lighter when you do the heat shrink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Always wire inside, and use a heat gun lit cigarette instead of a lighter when you do the heat shrink.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ecm harness coming out.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

Applebees Appetizer posted:

:aaa:

Is it your daily? Must be a pleasure to drive on those open roads. Beautiful car.

Would love to see more pics of it if you get a chance.

If we're requesting pictures, I'd like to see more of the Newport. I love fuselage-bodied Chryslers.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

boxen posted:

If we're requesting pictures, I'd like to see more of the Newport. I love fuselage-bodied Chryslers.

I've been planning on doing this but I think if I do I should probably just make my own thread to not get to side tracked on Sims thread here.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I like the old Falcon coupe, but she looks a bit rusted out

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

djdanno13 posted:

I've been planning on doing this but I think if I do I should probably just make my own thread to not get to side tracked on Sims thread here.

Only it's for you hot rod(s?) builds.

If you post up all your cars in here feel free to. S'all good.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

You Am I posted:

I like the old Falcon coupe, but she looks a bit rusted out
I do too, it's practically a family heirloom at this point, and it is very rusted out. It's going to need a lot of work.

ExplodingSims posted:

Only it's for you hot rod(s?) builds.

If you post up all your cars in here feel free to. S'all good.

Thanks mang.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Glad you're getting use out of the Carhartt, it's the Alaska Tuxedo. I still wear one I got when I turned 16 when I'm wrenching in the cold. I'm 34 now. They are long-service-life products.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!
Nice, that'll keep the grass fires under control

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Nice, that'll keep the grass fires under control

Sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Huh, so that's why everyone says snow in Chicago this weekend. Did you at least get the one nice day that we got?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

That's actually fly ash from another car burning up.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

It's supposed to snow here in east TN this weekend but I don't believe it. Thanks for the reminder of what snow on the ground looks like. Without photo evidence, for several months I had forgotten that it gets that cold in some places.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

empty baggie posted:

It's supposed to snow here in east TN this weekend but I don't believe it. Thanks for the reminder of what snow on the ground looks like. Without photo evidence, for several months I had forgotten that it gets that cold in some places.

Close to you reporting it was 78 today but reminded of last winter when we got hit with a ice storm and entire cities without power for 2+ weeks

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It was 76 here in NE Indiana today. I put a good hour in the Miata with the top down just because November is half over and what the gently caress is going on. Supposed to snow on Saturday.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

Rhyno posted:

Or you could set fires to stay warm while wiring outside.

Kastein! Bring more Jeeps!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
https://youtu.be/LwqFUzt7HnQ

Some good music for your work time.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

iwentdoodie posted:

OMFG. A Stoner/Sludge band I've never heard of, but from the first chords I was hooked. This is really good.

E: and the uploader has a Truckfighters avatar, Official Nintendo Seal of Quality for sludge.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 18, 2016

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

^^^ Agreed! this is cool...

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Might have wanted to chuck a tarp over some of that poo poo, it might not like being wet.

Actually nothing in there looks like it would give the slightest gently caress about some water.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
And since Dave has been posting Warren Zevon on FB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cwo850t3o

Anuvin
Jan 10, 2008
Death to the False Emperor!
Thank you so much 14, Sims, and Danno. This is so loving amazing. 2016 has been a bit lovely, and this is an excellent distraction.

Dannywilson posted:

OMFG. A Stoner/Sludge band I've never heard of, but from the first chords I was hooked. This is really good.

E: and the uploader has a Truckfighters avatar, Official Nintendo Seal of Quality for sludge.

That guy is a dickhead MRA, listen to this album here and then buy it https://grottoriffs.bandcamp.com/album/smokonomicon

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
So how much snow did you guys end up getting out there? Luckily, it looks like the hood makes a pretty good awning to work under.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dannywilson posted:

There's another guy on YouTube too called the bong druid of mammoth weed mountain I think. Anyhoo Space Fisters Vol. 1, check that poo poo out

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
uguuuuuu ~

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Never would have occurred to me to send a couple of shotgun shells.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Does the sweet relish go on the Donald Duck bars or on the Sponch?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Locator posted:

No those were left out from election night

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Demonstrates a clear lack of planning. Rotate that picture 180* and you could have used your boot prints for spermzes.

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

The Locator posted:

Never seen The Flight of the Phoenix? If he gets lucky he might need them to start the next engine.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Yond Cassius posted:

Never seen The Flight of the Phoenix? If he gets lucky he might need them to start the next engine.
I'm gonna use one cartridge, ignition off, clean out the cylinders.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
SIR A LAP DANCE FROM BATMAN

https://youtu.be/ipGFuN4odpg

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

angryrobots posted:

I'm gonna use one cartridge, ignition off, clean out the cylinders.

Interesting alternative to Seafoam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

iwentdoodie posted:

Thanks for this, love me some good stoner metal.

• Locked thread