Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Frimmin' on the frim fram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dude those freeze dried bucket meals are loving delicious. Sugar cookies rule hard too

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Dude those freeze dried bucket meals are loving delicious. Sugar cookies rule hard too

Is there any chili mac? That poo poo is the best of it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well, there was

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Dude. Is this an end to work on the War Rig? Will it have to await spring's welcome embrace after suffering the blight of winter?

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

14 BAR RIFF posted:

There's another guy on YouTube too called the bong druid of mammoth weed mountain I think. Anyhoo Space Fisters Vol. 1, check that poo poo out

Name is correct. Is the guy who uploaded this, which I thought I'd share.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rls1Cm92is

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

19 o'clock posted:

Dude. Is this an end to work on the War Rig? Will it have to await spring's welcome embrace after suffering the blight of winter?

That's not even snow. Winter is still a month off.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
All I'm seeing here is you need a bonfire or three.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

14 BAR RIFF posted:

There's another guy on YouTube too called the bong druid of mammoth weed mountain I think. Anyhoo Space Fisters Vol. 1, check that poo poo out

I discovered Bong wizard's channel a couple months back. The guy's instrumental playlists are my go to garage music station. Awesome stuff.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Glad you're enjoying the meals, I like them when I'm out hiking.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

19 o'clock posted:

Pffffffffffft

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

uPen posted:

All I'm seeing here is you need a bonfire or three.

Send more jeeps....

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

They just announced a recall for 2016 jeep grand cherokees for damage to the fuel system during manufacturing causing fires.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Oh, don't tell me about it. I just wrapped up 8 years living in the High Rockies after moving from Michigan. Gimme six feet of snow and I'll laugh heartily and toss on my flip flops.

All I know is that some people can't loving handle snow. 14 is the wretched spawn hewn from Satan's Throne of Contempt, but some people just can't hang when snow hits the ground. I wanted to be sure! I want to see the War Rig ride to Valhalla!

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
The many trucks that make this world
Are here to take it back
Eating away at the rotting rust

Hell is empty
They are all [jeeps] here

AcidRonin fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Nov 19, 2016

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Also: A leaf blower would prove mighty handy in clearing away that snow.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

19 o'clock posted:

Also: A leaf blower would prove mighty handy in clearing away that snow.

I've been existing on canned tuna and chili with ghost pepper salt chaser I got that covered

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
If I had to choose from rain or snow when working outside I'd take snow anyday

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

hillo posted:

If I had to choose from rain or snow when working outside I'd take snow anyday

Truth. Snow you can brush off, rain is just obnoxious.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I've been existing on canned tuna and chili with ghost pepper salt chaser I got that covered

Beef blower.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

As a Phoenix native, that looks really cold to me.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
The wind is the coldest part of the equation, I've done several six-hour <15* sessions that were rendered just fine by being in a garage or a windbreak where we could warm our hands on a heater source occasionally. You just gotta warm more frequently the lower it gets, and block wind to the best of your abilities.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
The <$20 Kinco gloves are pure GOLD! I played hockey in Breck for several years with ski patrol. Every one of them rocked these gloves. After spending upwards of $100/pair of brand name ski/snowboard gloves, it became apparent I had been loving up. If it's good enough for ski patrol, it's good enough for me. So so warm and very very functional.

I had a 1988 Suburban with around 220k miles on it back in Michigan. It was a retired plow truck complete with big fat yellow light on top. Loved that thing. Death wobble over 50 and got about 9mpg, but dammit the fucker was (mostly) bulletproof. Didn't burn a lick of oil, shifted like a dream, power locks and windows, three rows of bench seats PLUS cargo. Wanna ride shotgun? gently caress bucket seats - I got space for three people if you're down to cuddle.

January in the UP of Michigan and my fuel pump goes. Get it towed back to my place via tow straps (braking was interesting). We're dealing with some chilly temperatures and a constant foot+ of snow on the ground. Siphon the gas, can't drop the tank due to hilariously rusted straps and lack of air tools. End up cutting a hole in the floorboards and working inside the cabin. Gas lines are loving rusted and won't unscrew without breaking. So then I grab the Sawzall...

30 rack of domestic and some gritted teeth as I cut through gas lines with a metal bit. THIS IS TERRIBLY DANGEROUS DON'T EVER DO THIS I WAS 19 GO EASY ON ME. Line-by-line we get through them without combustion/flipping the loving truck into the living room of my house. We use some hoses and clamp the gently caress out of them to jump to the new pump. Started right up.

Typing this I really have an appreciation for how stupid I was at that age. That said - the animal kicked rear end for a few more years before I sold it. I covered the hole in the floorboard with a cookie sheet on door hinges. I once changed the oil and lost a 5q jug of oil whilst doing so - turns out I left it on the wheel well and discovered it four months later.

"Needs must when the devil drives."

Go forth and conquer.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
The cold makes us do stupid things...

Dannywilson posted:

The wind is the coldest part of the equation, I've done several six-hour <15* sessions that were rendered just fine by being in a garage or a windbreak where we could warm our hands on a heater source occasionally. You just gotta warm more frequently the lower it gets, and block wind to the best of your abilities.

While this is true, always remember to open the garage door. I accidentally gave myself carbon monoxide poisoning because I kept turning on the car to warm up the garage and warm my hands on the exhaust pipes

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hi Brady

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

sexy old chrysler pictures

poo poo, some starting fluid and some indian blanket seat covers, I'd DD that erryday.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Just wait until the most dreaded of months, February.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

Uh I like Dave, he's a really nice guy. But I'm hoping we can get the truck rolling before then.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I miss my kitty so yeah February aint happening

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Go south, young man, go south

(As soon as the truck runs)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
To the balls and taint of America :black101:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Well it looks like you guys are making pretty good progress so hopefully the end is in sight.

Also I'd kinda like the Truck by Christmas so I can prove to b all my extended family that this really did happen!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Target date 12/26 locked in

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
.....probably just a deer

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Catastrophe averted. I shut the top lid of the toilet before sitting to take a dump and caught my error in time.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I have discovered the beauty of locking front hubs running tools out over an ice crusted field [ X ] Achievement Unlocked

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
According to the maker I've already had 8 cups of high octane crazy bloodcoffee filling me up and I can barely feel the palpitations. In other news DID SOMEBODY SAY MORE NEWPORT

I would totally be this cars freaky-rear end butt slut just because of this bumper

:whatup:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
There's a mid-50s Windsor in a driveway a couple doors down from me. Has a spitfire v8.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

According to the maker I've already had 8 cups of high octane crazy bloodcoffee filling me up and I can barely feel the palpitations. In other news DID SOMEBODY SAY MORE NEWPORT

Between that Newport and the F-body, I'm even more convinced Danno's yard is some kind of constantly shifting mirage that shows you the cars you want to see.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Between that Newport and the F-body, I'm even more convinced Danno's yard is some kind of constantly shifting mirage that shows you the cars you want to see.

I don't see any Impalas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My dearest Daniel,

It is with heavy heart i write to you this day, for though it fought valiantly and bravely, the provolone cheese has fallen on the field of battle. We shall all mourn its loss, especially so for myself. I am unashamed to say I loved that cheese, even wanted it inside of me on numerous occasions. But the past can not be changed, and we fear the worst for the prosciutto is not expected to last through the night.

My sincerest of apologies for your loss,

Maj. INCH DICK, Air Force Budgarigar Commissioner

• Locked thread