Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Admiral Ray posted:

it's just so rude to call someone a nazi when they are only almost nazi's.

nazish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Trump Picks Staunch Opponents of Net Neutrality to Oversee FCC

say hello to your tiered internet experience folks

this this something people might actually flip poo poo over?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Yinlock posted:

im on the fence about being a nazi

i get your point, but if you take an 18-year-old who browses /r/donald and saw Milo on his "Dangerous human being tour", and you tell her over and over "If you're into this stuff, you're a nazi!" then there's a chance she'll internalize that and say "Huh, maybe I am a nazi", and then she'll seek out and expose herself to actual nazi sites and communities.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I really want to watch the vid of trump dressing down the media mostly because i hate the media!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:siren:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/800885097775955974

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Even /pol/ hates Richard Spencer.

Of course their reasons for hating him is that he is a Hitler cosplayer who took credit for being the leader of the alt-right.

Serf
May 5, 2011

this is how it starts

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
:siren: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew :siren:

It's Monday Movie Night in the Nite Crew chat room, we'll be screening Ant-Man in a bit - 10 EST, get in here

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmfao pffffffffffffffffft ahahahahha

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well there goes his support on 4chan

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800887087780294656

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

internet basic: access to breitbart, trumpnews, conservative facebook, curated twitter feed (conservative-verified users only)

internet full: access to breitbart, trumpnews, conservative facebook, curated twitter feed (conservative-verified users only), foxnews, weather.com

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

i get your point, but if you take an 18-year-old who browses /r/donald and saw Milo on his "Dangerous human being tour", and you tell her over and over "If you're into this stuff, you're a nazi!" then there's a chance she'll internalize that and say "Huh, maybe I am a nazi", and then she'll seek out and expose herself to actual nazi sites and communities.

If that's all it takes to make someone join the nazi party they maybe were poo poo to begin with, idk

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

is he trying to distract from the whole nazi thing with the thing that should disqualify him as president

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
Anglo-Fascist Empire Springs Eternal

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no worries, I'm sure that Lowtax will be able to pay the ISPs enough to keep the forums moving at lightning-fast speeds for everyone

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

buckle up, everybody!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

internet basic: access to breitbart, trumpnews, conservative facebook, curated twitter feed (conservative-verified users only)

internet full: access to breitbart, trumpnews, conservative facebook, curated twitter feed (conservative-verified users only), foxnews, weather.com

internet Super: a photo of donald trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The president-elect is tweeting epithets at the media this is normal right

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/800154460639072256/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

What the hell is the black guy on the right doing at their nazi party?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/thefader/status/800882537711210496

right after his pro-trump rant

makes ya think

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

cumshitter posted:

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/800154460639072256/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

That's probably David Clarke.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Yinlock posted:

is he trying to distract from the whole nazi thing with the thing that should disqualify him as president

I'm sorry if this 69th dimensional Parcheesi game he's playing is blowing your mind.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

whoa

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

yikes

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Conspiracy theory incoming: Trump recorded and will leak the audio to discredit media outlets because they leaked an off-the-record conversation. Gives him an excuse to shut some networks out of white house press access.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Darkman Fanpage posted:

it means that 4chan, which can barely keep its server bills covered, is going to die

rip 4chan. may your pepes forever remain thumbnailed

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Honestly, getting the head of UKIP in the US will probably be a win-win for everyone. Getting Farage out of Britain would have to weaken UKIP.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Am I imagining things or is this...like...not done as a general rule. President of one nation publicly (or privately) lobbying another sovereign state to put his pick in as ambassador? Seems like people would get touchy about that.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

in a hosed up kind of way, isn't this outcome kind of better because trump winning is fresh in everyone's minds and now these idiots try to immediately spout poo poo like fascism and kill the jews and end up getting dunked on by everyone else for being pieces of poo poo, all while donald melts the gently caress down on twitter

if hillary had won all of this poo poo would still be occurring but probably under the radar and we might have eventually ended up with that trump 2.0 we all kinda feared, but now this poo poo might (i'm having too much hope for humanity right now) get stamped out right away once people realize "hey the orange fascist actually inspired neo nazis"

this poo poo is all loving terrible but i'm trying to be an optimist and hope that these assholes get crushed, and quick

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

at what point can you call them a nazi? like is there a probation period? after 6 months you either stick with it or bail?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
this is not normal hella awesome

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Someone take the presidents phone away- a real quote in a few weeks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

in a hosed up kind of way, isn't this outcome kind of better because trump winning is fresh in everyone's minds and now these idiots try to immediately spout poo poo like fascism and kill the jews and end up getting dunked on by everyone else for being pieces of poo poo, all while donald melts the gently caress down on twitter

if hillary had won all of this poo poo would still be occurring but probably under the radar and we might have eventually ended up with that trump 2.0 we all kinda feared, but now this poo poo might (i'm having too much hope for humanity right now) get stamped out right away once people realize "hey the orange fascist actually inspired neo nazis"

this poo poo is all loving terrible but i'm trying to be an optimist and hope that these assholes get crushed, and quick

unironically same, optimism is good

im probably an idiot for having it but it keeps me sane and active so

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i think im melting down

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

triple sulk posted:

welcome... to accelerationism!!!

speed_racer.gif

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

If that's all it takes to make someone join the nazi party they maybe were poo poo to begin with, idk

I think that people in general are easily manipulated into pretty much anything depending on our political discourse!

80 million Germans, for example

or the 62 million people that voted for Donald Trump.

Hillary calling Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables" further entrenches that group's support for the reality tv guy. calling kids who are rebelling against society by flirting with a weird brand of conservatism "nazis" will push them in that direction.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

how much of a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

cumshitter posted:

tokening like crazy man

woah hillary is going after a big one with this

• Locked thread