Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

just gently caress you you dont get selfcare now youre in the loving machine and you dont get to take a rest to have your emotional needs met or feel reinforced you gotta harden the gently caress up

maybe if i dig a deep enough hole i can give up and also not feel guilty about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Do you guys remember a hail trump rally was reported breathlessly by the media instead of "for the infinitieth recorded time, an actual kkk rally happened, gosh, ok welll today in other news markets surged to a new record high"

we are gonna be so nostalgic for the pre-inauguration period we are in now where these things are new and we still don't know exactly how infinity turbo+1fucked we are, congrats on the Brexit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The ghoul responds

quote:

Giuliani said,”Look, there’s tradition in American politics that after you win an election, you sort of put things behind you. If that’s the decision he reached, that’s perfectly consistent with sort of the historical pattern of things come up, you say a lot of things, even some bad things might happen, and then you sort of put it behind you in order to unite the nation. So if he made that decision, I would be supportive. I’d also be supportive of continuing the investigation. I think the president-elect had a tough choice there. He made the choice to unite the nation. I think all those people who did vote against him maybe can take another look at him.”

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol fuckers not even president yet and Hillary won't be jailed, the wall is gonna be exactly what we have and his shits full of swamp monsters.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Serf posted:

if America goes through a month of Trump is President! and then in December some poo poo no one cares about suddenly declares Clinton or anyone else the winner this country will implode in six hours

Pretty sure Trump as POTUS is going to cause this anyway, why not rip the bandaid off?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Why on earth does anyone believe that sack of poo poo will be on time to anything

i dont know if trump loves making people wait for him or if he's just too lazy to be on time for anything

both, probably

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

jesus christ serf it took you one day to go from "let's do what we can" to "trump is inevitable there is no escape"

serf really is become the greatest arzy who ever arzyd.

the fatalism runs deep. i just want him to feel joy again

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hes black their black who cares

all black everything

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nichael posted:

The sad truth is, Trump could commit mass deportation (that results in millions of death) and could construct concentration camps, and most Americans will not care at all. Nothing matters isn't just a meme or a joke, it's the reality of our situation.

I don't only think that's false in the Yinlock "rage against the dying of the light" sort of way but I think it's actually false. We have been seeing an uptick in activism since at least Trayvon's murder and it has not abated. You have student protests and walkouts before Trump has even had a chance to sign a single bill. People are organizing and it loving owns and you all need to get your water bottles, stay hydrated, and do something instead of bathing in pseudo-ironic nihilism.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Glimm posted:

Pretty sure Trump as POTUS is going to cause this anyway, why not rip the bandaid off?

I dunno, Trump as POTUS would probably give us at least 8 hours

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/politico/status/801120078620016641

lol

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oops it is about Trump not prosecuting Clinton

I am still shocked people thought he would. He has literally been friends of the Clinton family for over three decades and defended Bill numerous times and endorsed Hillary in her first bid for President as well. In his mind, this was just a competition and, like all competitions, he'd do anything to win, but, once he won, he wasn't going to do it.

But, then again, his supporters are kind of retarded so, perhaps, I shouldn't be shocked.

Yinlock posted:

that doesn't mean we should give up immediately though

there's value in trying something even if it fails, it sends a message to others both for and against

Hmm, I guess this has merit. But, controlling the message is an issue. How do we know they don't take it as a sign we are doing what we accused them of doing? Not accepting the results of the election?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

whats the confederate flag guy mad about already? they just appointed a whos who of people he should be jizzing over

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

serf really is become the greatest arzy who ever arzyd.

the fatalism runs deep. i just want him to feel joy again

somehow arzyd so hard that he looped back around to emotionless fatalistic calm

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The ghoul responds

lol Lying fucks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

WarMECH posted:

Democrats fighting for their vote do.
Good news! Reform the system and they don't have to. Democrats won the popular vote for the White House, Senate, and House!

also i just wanna say lol to the twitter liberals who are all 'ok this is going to suck i guess maybe i shouldve voted but everyone stay safe and make sure youre hydrated and take time for selfcare' like its a video game and if the trumpenstaffel stop you you have to have your h2o bar at a high level itll allow you to master the saving throw
I truly believe these people are worse than the collaborators. They promote a false sense of security that lulls the left to sleep.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

Ben Carson for hud??

What the gently caress does he know about housing and urba....

Oh

It sounds racist all right, but Ben Carson grew up poor in the inner cities of Detroit, he'd probably be a better HUD pick then any of the other Trump loyalists I can think of. The alternative is someone in the housing industry, imagine a George Bluth type running the show.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh, is this the not prosecuting Clinton thing? lmao. owned so hard.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that was a quick marriage

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

just lol forever

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
on the carson thing

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/801120604673937409

lol if its not just media bait

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

eonwe posted:

whats the confederate flag guy mad about already? they just appointed a whos who of people he should be jizzing over

This:

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
The news media is actually reporting that Richard Spencer is the leader of the alt right, so that obfuscation of reality is actually good

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

It sounds racist all right, but Ben Carson grew up poor in the inner cities of Detroit, he'd probably be a better HUD pick then any of the other Trump loyalists I can think of. The alternative is someone in the housing industry, imagine a George Bluth type running the show.

Ben Carson doesn't believe in government handouts despite the government saving his vision.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Guys, guys, we just have to avoid making a decision until we have no choices left.

*Harry Seldon appears*

Seldon: Lol nothing matters

Serf
May 5, 2011

uhhh is Bannon asleep right now or something?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

Hmm, I guess this has merit. But, controlling the message is an issue. How do we know they don't take it as a sign we are doing what we accused them of doing? Not accepting the results of the election?

that's the kicker yeah, the popular vote angle is probably the best way to approach it, it at least barges in on their BIG GOVERNMENT narrative

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

i mean if that's your standard, sure

but carson is obviously a complete moron with anything outside of neurosurgery, so regardless of his experience yeah he's gotta be the worst pick in recent times at least, if it's not some twitter attention grabber

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TomKludt/status/801120712291270657
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/801120863307304960

hahaha

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

mannerup posted:

on the carson thing

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/801120604673937409

lol if its not just media bait

The entire conversation went to the tune of "cmon Ben, you're a black. You're super qualified to lead hud, it's the department of ghettos!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

also i just wanna say lol to the twitter liberals who are all 'ok this is going to suck i guess maybe i shouldve voted but everyone stay safe and make sure youre hydrated and take time for selfcare' like its a video game and if the trumpenstaffel stop you you have to have your h2o bar at a high level itll allow you to master the saving throw

If a liberal admitted to me IRL that they didn't vote and were like "oh well NBD guess this is where we are now que sera, sera ha ha!" I would probably try to pull out their throat with my bare hands tbh

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
It's beautiful. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and half the country hates him for the stupid poo poo he's doing, and the other half hates him because he's not doing all the stupid poo poo he promised in his campaign.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

If a liberal admitted to me IRL that they didn't vote and were like "oh well NBD guess this is where we are now que sera, sera ha ha!" I would probably try to pull out their throat with my bare hands tbh

sounds like you have anger issues

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

somehow arzyd so hard that he looped back around to emotionless fatalistic calm

guess we need a new term for it.

Serf is serfin hard today

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ok that's kind of an amazing move

ceo goes up the elevator to find trump sitting in his chair

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmao please appoint that dude after he said he was afraid he'd gently caress everything up because he doesn't know anything

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

[trump appears from the back] "who are we waiting on?"

*crowd goes wild*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

eonwe posted:

oh, is this the not prosecuting Clinton thing? lmao. owned so hard.

that was pretty predictable, also wall being downgrade to a fence

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

etalian posted:

that was pretty predictable, also wall being downgrade to a fence

...was it really though?

i mean i'm not surprised, but i wouldn't have bet a lot of money on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008