Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm trying to imagine having so warped an attitude about kids that you're actually surprised and outraged that nobody has left a Facebook comment on a birth announcement saying "how irresponsible, what about your finances"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

I'm trying to imagine having so warped an attitude about kids that you're actually surprised and outraged that nobody has left a Facebook comment on a birth announcement saying "how irresponsible, what about your finances"

I want to see the post where someone leaves that comment and gets called an rear end in a top hat by a bunch of random people.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Hahah okay one more one more

quote:

That high pitched, ear piercing shriek
My SO and I went to get some ice cream on saturday to a really nice place that has a lot of awesome and original flavours as well as a wide variety of popsicles with interesting shapes. There were some kids doing kid thigs there but I ignored them as they weren't being particularly annoying or bratty. Then a family with a young girl and a toddler girl came in, and I didn't notice them until the toddler let out a banshee-like scream out of the blue. That one that sounds like the scream of a woman in some cliche horror movie, but much worse. I swear I could feel my ears ringing for a few seconds after hearing it, and then she screamed a second time. She didn't look upset, tired or about to throw a tantrum, she was happily looking around the place and interacting with her family so my guess is that the scream was her own way of expressing herself, like most kids her age. My SO looked at me and said "If I ever tell you that I want to have kids, punch me in the face". We left before finishing the ice creams and as we were walking through the door I heard the toddler scream three more times. I accidentally dropped some ice cream on the sidewalk but I didn't care, we wanted peace.
Sometimes I seriously wonder if toddlers are some kind of mini-super humans and their voices are their super powers, I read somewhere that a kid's scream can actually cause physical harm and I 100% believe it...
Also, after that I became 10000% sure that I'm not fit to be a parent. At least when someone else's kid is being annoying, although I feel homicidal I can easily remove myself from the situation, but nothing would stop me from slamming my own kid's head against the wall, if I had one.

I picked this one for this particular comment:

quote:

I once was at a restaurant and this couple had two boys and they were sitting in a corner and when they screeched it felt amplified. The boys were screeching the whole time up until one of the boys screeched in the middle of me speaking to where I just let out a scream myself and my friends and the parents all looked at me, I simply said "oh, it's not ok to scream like that?" As I was looking at the parents. They left shortly after that

I would be beyond humiliated if I was out with an adult who was so goddamn childish (hold on...) that they would actually do something to embarrassing. Like way to go buddy, you sure owned that small toddler.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Must...control....the murder rage..... posted:

Soon to be UN-friend just posted a pic of her little gently caress trophy TOUCHING Monet's Water Lillies in Paris. No shame. Bragging about it in facebook to her friends. I am seething, and must control the murder rage.
Debating on commenting before I block her.
http://i.imgur.com/Ec9Y5V9.jpg
UPDATE! reported post to Facebook, reported pic to Musee Orangerie curator with contact information for "friend" and an apology from me, and commented on the post that it was pretty loving lame to brag about something like this on Facebook. Oooohhhhhh they hate me, and the pits of hell are burning bright with suburban hate for my comments in the ensuing Facebook imbroglio! Hahahahaha.

A baby will kill "The Big Bang Theory" posted:

I thought this would be a good sub for this discussion. My favorite (current) TV show is the Big Bang Theory. I have been hooked on it for years and could watch the re-runs for hours at a time without ever getting bored.
However, for the last few seasons I have been VERY nervous. There is a pattern with sitcoms who feature young couples. Eventually, they submit to the artificially created, next-step in a couples' life-journey and introduce a baby. I've been fearfully waiting for it to happen on TBBT which is intensified now that Leonard and Penny are married.
The bottom line is, Babies Kill sitcoms! Unless it's like "Raising Hope" where the story centers around a child, but even that one washed out after a few years. I loved "The Office" up until the time Jim and Pam had their child and it went down hill quickly. Even Steven Carrell probably saw the writing on the wall and made his exit.
Therefore, help me compile a list of sitcoms (or any type of show) that ended after a baby was introduced. I'm sure there are more victims out there...and many more to come.

Hiding the ages in r/childfree posts is fun, too.

Rant. So disgusting posted:

29/m- 1 Furbaby
It was my birthday last week, but my family agreed that we were to celebrate this past Tuesday because my breeder brothers family is just so darn busy with their 3 mutants. Awesome, gently caress me and my schedule.
A freaking Tuesday, couldn't even make time over the weekend.
Anyway, on Tuesday near the end of my work day I get to stay late for a last minute meeting. Already hungry and tired.
So pizza is for dinner with everyone and for fucks sake they sit the baby in the high chair next to me. The conversation is all about this creature and it's disgusting habits on a daily basis. What a great dinner.
Until the baby decides to poo poo itself profusely. My sister in law waits until the aroma of poo poo fills the room. Then, I'm hearing in the other room while she changes him that the poo poo is everywhere. poo poo covered clothes are carried past me to take into the laundry room, preceding the poo poo diaper to be thrown in the trash can within the kitchen.
So, my lesson is to schedule my own birthday party celebrations somewhere and that's it.
Because I don't have kids, I always feel like an after thought to my family. My birthdays for the past few years have been a bunch of nothing. Sometimes it would be nice to be made a big deal for without having to ask for it. Then it kind of defeats the purpose.
A gift for myself that I got was some track time in a McLaren mp4-12c and it's next Sunday. I'm looking forward to it so much.
Tldr. Kids are so gross and take precedence no matter what.
Edit. Thanks all for the well wishes and comments!! Thanks for the gold, it's my first one! :)

Absolutely disgusting. The poo poo I put up with to get more hours. posted:

24/M
So today, I was going about my business, being the best I can at my job in food service.
Which at the time of incident, happened to be keeping the customer service section [i.e. Lobby+Drive Thru] clean; for people to come in, buy our overpriced crap, eat and leave, or in the case of Drive Thru: buy our overpriced crap and leave without coming inside.
In the middle of doing what I could in the rush of an astounding number of consumers today [St. Patrick's Day] I am sent to swab the deck (I was then preparing sanitized towels for later cleaning purposes.)
...Nay, belay that! A child has puked his meal all over one of the tables and it's running down the high-chair in which he was seated, to the floor and has pooled there.
...The family who I'd seen previously as I was wiping tables routinely, consisted of three toddlers and a male and female parent couple.
When I was sent to the emergency hull breach situation to bilge the unwelcome fluids on our vessel; the family was nowhere to be found, I knew it had been them because the table still bore the remains of what the galley had conjured up on their demand.
Curses. The Landlubbers got the green gills and called it quits aboard our fine ship, the USS FuckThisShitHole [A McDonald's situated next to the foremost artery (the interstate) of our humble Evergreen State.]
They didn't mention to our staff that their kid got sick and made a distasteful and bio-hazardous display of our fine ensemble of dining fixtures. Just up and left.
...So I get to clean it up, an ordeal that took about twelve minutes.
First: get the TB Disinfectant, apply to the area.
Second: apply absorbent solution to the area.
Third: apply odor neutralizer.
Fourth: Various too much detail for a bullet list, basically clean that poo poo up, that's loving disgusting, what the gently caress is wrong with you?
...Afterward I talked to the Captain, who commended me for my valiant efforts.
Numerous hi-fives were had from CF crew upon recital of one of my favorites:
"That woman [who fled her child's sick] must think she's God's gift to this world, because she took the time to poo poo out some sperm-fruit from her vagina."
It also concerns me that all three of her small children witnessed her and their father's cumulative decision-making skill to up and leave at the first sign of danger. Good show, now you've imprinted your innocent next generation with the idea that this misconduct is acceptable behavior: A figure of authority did it, after all.
Now, if they go on in life to settle down and have children too, they might decide it's easier to stiff the staff of a place they gently caress up on helping out to remove an offense they committed.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
:laffo: i adore this reddit, and I feel being pregnant makes it that much funnier. I want dramatic readings of almost all these posts. I'm glad that idiot had to clean a kids puke up, that's their punishment for typing like that.

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Nov 22, 2016

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

How stupid do you have to be to post a photo of your child touching an easily damaged painting worth millions

Blatant overreaction aside, I mean.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Jesus all that impotent rage and bitterness is just precious

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Charles Get-Out posted:

Jesus all that impotent rage and bitterness is just precious

Yeah I mean I don't want to have kids but I still pick up my nephew and make googly faces at him until he laughs, I just think I'd make a lovely dad because I'm kinda selfish.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Yeah I mean I don't want to have kids but I still pick up my nephew and make googly faces at him until he laughs, I just think I'd make a lovely dad because I'm kinda selfish.

My best friend doesn't like kids, and she never wants kids. She is still super pumped to be a "vodka aunt" and hang out with this mombie's crotchspawn. I feel this gets thrown out a lot but I genuinely think a good deal of the people on that subreddit are autistic. when they talk about the sounds they talk about their ears ringing, how hearing the loud noises drives them into a fit of anger etc and it just pings the spectrum alarm for overstimulation

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

How stupid do you have to be to post a photo of your child touching an easily damaged painting worth millions

Blatant overreaction aside, I mean.

Yeah, that one is actually pretty selfish and lovely, and I say this as a dude who is eager to have a bunch of "crotchspawn" to parade around as "gently caress trophies". Don't touch art. That's how we end up with lovely museums where everything is behind plexiglass and barricades

Also "gently caress trophy" is one of the creepiest terms for children I have ever heard.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
/raisedbynarcissists and somehow directly related to /childfree

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

My ex used to go on about how much more poo poo she got as a woman for being childfree than I did and developed a huge rear end complex about it and I'm sure posted in that sub at some point. (fake edit: checked, yep she did!) Even I started rolling my eyes at her when she started saying poo poo like breeder and crotch droppings.

Meanwhile she steps in with her twin sisters' 7 kids between 5 men all the time because obviously someone has to be the adult there. Or least did, I stopped talking to her cause as you can imagine she's a giant drama generator.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A lot of r/childfree posts are "I reacted to a completely normal situation in as childish a way as possible" but some of them are "I reacted to someone being a bad parent or a parent being inconsiderate to others in as childish a way as possible"

They're never RIGHT, but sometimes the person they're flailing impotently at is also wrong

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Childfree has always been a goldmine for this kind of stuff, I remember seeing it on livejournal in middle school and I thought these people were giant babies themselves.

here have some more childfree
https://thefpl.us/episode/42

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Bonzo posted:

/raisedbynarcissists and somehow directly related to /childfree

I tried searching for "nmom" and "ndad" in childfree but it didn't pull up anything interesting.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
There was a time when GBS had that kind on anti-child rhetoric.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
How and when should I [18F] start talking to my date [18M] about sex?

quote:

Tomorrow, I'm going on a date with a guy from my school. I've known him for a few years and only ever met up with him along with other people, but a few days ago I asked him out on a date and he said yes.
I find him emotionally and physically very attractive, and I know he thinks the same about me. But I don't know when to broach the topic of sex.

From what I've heard, he's never slept with a girl. He's quite reserved but very romantic, and I assume he wants to build a relationship before sleeping with someone, which I fully respect. My problem is that I've never been on a proper date. I've had a good amount of one night stands and FWBs, but in those situations, sex is the first and usually only topic. It's easy, we're attracted to each other, we sleep together.

But I've never had romantic dates leading up to sex. I have no idea how to talk to him about it or when to bring it up. I can't connect sex and emotions well. So I'm not sure how to find that turning point when it's okay to start being more seductive and physical.

I really don't want to gently caress things up with this guy. I mean, this guy gives me airplanes in my stomach. I want to give him the time he needs before we get intimate. But I don't want to wait too long either.
Any advice would be great :)

Also, I apologize for any errors in my English, I don't speak it all too often.

Tl;dr: going on a first date with a guy, I'm not sure at what point I can start talking to sex about him.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

it's the same desire to be superior while also being mediocre that you make some lifestyle change like sobriety or celibacy and make it a core aspect of your personality, except these people don't realize they're self-owning when they admit they're incapable of one of the most natural human activities and their genes aren't worth passing on

it's perfectly fine to not want children, they are a lot of work and expensive and if that's not what you want from your life then go for it, it's your life. but my childless friends actually enjoy my fun and cute toddler's company because if you actively dislike children at all you are broken

Gaunab posted:

There was a time when GBS had that kind on anti-child rhetoric.

it's way easy to be radically anti-child in your late teens/early 20's because it doesn matter but now that the average goon is pushing 30 that's when poo poo gets real re: child having

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 22, 2016

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

boner confessor posted:

it's way easy to be radically anti-child in your late teens/early 20's because it doesn matter but now that the average goon is pushing 30 that's when poo poo gets real re: child having
Friend started dating a guy* and they're both 30+ and I had to tell her she needs to drop this "I can't ever be around the kids" poo poo as at our age it's pretty much going to happen unless you never want to date again.

*She could be a pair of /r/relationship posts on her own. Her ex is an asexual poly super sadbrain and the new one got busted for a very high DUI recently and seem to have anger issues. It's all started to get very old to listen to.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
The picky eater problem strikes again

quote:

Me [26 M] with my husband [24 M] married for 3 months, problem with each other's picky eating.

Hi, Long time lurker at this sub. I've recently got married and our new lives have been pretty perfect except when it comes to one thing - meal times. I'm extremely health conscious when it comes to eating, mainly because my many of paternal relatives have Type 2 diabetes and many of my maternal relatives have high blood pressure, heart disease and suffered from strokes. My dad was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in his late 20s, and my mum was diagnosed with high blood pressure in her early 40s and recently had an emergency heart bypass surgery. I think my 'health-consciousness' has somehow led me to judge how 'delicious' a food is not by its taste but by how healthy it is (like low in saturated fat, high in fibre, low in sugar and salt, high in complex carbs etc). My husband on the other hand is quite a picky eater and has a long list of food he hates, and many of the food on his list are actually food that I consider 'tasty', like skin-on potatoes, fresh curly kale etc. When it's his turn to do cooking, he would end up cooking food that's very high in saturated fat (like deep fried, processed meat or very rich in cheese), which triggers my health-consciousness issue. As a result of having quite different fundamental meal preference, we sometimes end up having very different definition of a same dish. Take chicken salad for example - mine would be very stripped back and contains the recommended 4 of 5 in one meal, and his would be rich with mayo/ cream. He wanted to have schnitzel one day, and as a compromise I asked if he could serve a side salad with it, and he ended up serving spring onions with sour cream as the 'salad'. Needless to say, I didn't have any. This difference in meal preference has led to quite a few conflicts and arguments and I'm not sure how to tackle this tricky issue. I understand that he's an adult and I cannot change the way he eats, and the only way to solve this issue is to find a solution to work around it, something that can cater to our very different eating habits. I'm wondering if there's anyone who had the same problem and how you've dealt with it? Thanks in advance!

tl;dr married for 3 months, both of us have very different meal preference which is causing quite a few conflicts and unsure with how to deal with it.

In what world is a mix of spring onions and mayo considered a "salad?" They have a picture of each other on the profile, and it is not what you would expect.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

La Brea Carpet posted:

The picky eater problem strikes again

In what world is a mix of spring onions and mayo considered a "salad?"

America.

Seriously, can't link because I'm phone posting, but YouTube 'wanda's macaroni salad'.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

LethalGeek posted:

My ex used to go on about how much more poo poo she got as a woman for being childfree than I did and developed a huge rear end complex about it and I'm sure posted in that sub at some point. (fake edit: checked, yep she did!) Even I started rolling my eyes at her when she started saying poo poo like breeder and crotch droppings.

honestly i look at childfree people the same way i look at militant internet atheists. some people are pressured in one way so hard by so many forces that they go EXTREMELY HARD in the opposite direction and, for one reason or another, don't get it all out of their system before they reach adulthood.

i grew up secular and am currently atheist so i never had the "raging anti-theist" phase. i had a "rarrgh, crotchfruit!" phase but it was mercifully short since the only people telling me i'd change my mind were presumptuous strangers and not close family or anything. :shrug:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

La Brea Carpet posted:

They have a picture of each other on the profile, and it is not what you would expect.

If you're not going to post the image can you at least link the page?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
r/childfree makes me embarassed to not want kids because I don't want people thinking I'm judging them for their broodlings or fuckwads or whatever. I love kids and I think they're awesome, I just don't think I'd be a good parent based on a variety of genetic/personality factors. I'll spoil the poo poo out of other people's kids though, don't you worry. Gimme five minutes with a kid and I'm buying him an ice cream and a nintendo.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

YeahTubaMike posted:

honestly i look at childfree people the same way i look at militant internet atheists. some people are pressured in one way so hard by so many forces that they go EXTREMELY HARD in the opposite direction and, for one reason or another, don't get it all out of their system before they reach adulthood.

i grew up secular and am currently atheist so i never had the "raging anti-theist" phase. i had a "rarrgh, crotchfruit!" phase but it was mercifully short since the only people telling me i'd change my mind were presumptuous strangers and not close family or anything. :shrug:

There's also the extraordinary irony that the thing they hate and claim to have no time for becomes the thing that they obsess over for every waking moment of their lives; they spend more time posting about kids than your average mommy blogger.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Chichevache posted:

yeah enough of the blue balls here post the pic nerd

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I'm well aware of the loose definition of salad in many places in the US of A, but that doesn't even sound appetizing. It's just so passively aggressively low effort.

edit: Posted the link, but it felt too much like poop-touching. For those of you wondering, they look like a happy, healthy, normal couple. One of them did not look like a goon. Also y'all nerds can google.

La Brea Carpet fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Nov 22, 2016

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Just search the title, click the user and look at submitted. Don't post it here please.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
what like in their comments? maybe because I'm on my phone but I can't find it. I don't care of someone just describes and spoilers it I'm assuming she's fat and he's not or something.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

what like in their comments? maybe because I'm on my phone but I can't find it. I don't care of someone just describes and spoilers it I'm assuming she's fat and he's not or something.

Most comments are along the lines of "just make two meals" or "find foods you both can enjoy."

My favorite comments was from someone who stated that she was vegetarian and her husband was an "avowed carnivore" so their compromise was to make jambalaya with one meat instead of three.

As stated above, they look like two happy, normal, healthy guys. I was expected a big, burly bear with a twink, but alas no.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

Most comments are along the lines of "just make two meals" or "find foods you both can enjoy."

My favorite comments was from someone who stated that she was vegetarian and her husband was an "avowed carnivore" so their compromise was to make jambalaya with one meat instead of three.

lol

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I don't want kids because I know I would be a poor dad

I can't even be a cool uncle since I'm an only child

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Breetai posted:

There's also the extraordinary irony that the thing they hate and claim to have no time for becomes the thing that they obsess over for every waking moment of their lives; they spend more time posting about kids than your average mommy blogger.

r/childfree (and raisedbynarcissists, athiesm, etc.) are supposed to be support communities but reddit's design is pretty much antithetical to that - the constant front page churn along with the need for upvotes in order to be seen encourages and gamifies posting the most shrill, hyperbolic bullshit possible and makes the environment the opposite of therapeutic .

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

My gf is a vegetarian and I hardly eat any vegetables. Maybe I need to look closer at these picky eater posts and make sure the ages don't match up

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

La Brea Carpet posted:

"A good compromise leaves everybody mad."

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

just eat mac and cheese every meal and the carnivore can add in some bacon bits

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

loquacius posted:

A lot of r/childfree posts are "I reacted to a completely normal situation in as childish a way as possible" but some of them are "I reacted to someone being a bad parent or a parent being inconsiderate to others in as childish a way as possible"

They're never RIGHT, but sometimes the person they're flailing impotently at is also wrong

a person posting on r/childfree has to be like the literary definition of unreliable narrator

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

HELP!! My Bicurious/sexual boyfriend [24] of 4 years- never sexual with me [21 F]- continuous cycle

quote:

Okay I need all the help I can get.. I've never have looked for advice online but the time is now! I need advice. Sorry for the long post I want accurate answers so details needed...TL;DR : Basically bicurious boyfriend always ends up not being intimate/passionate with me [F] and seeks 'male' sexual things. Roller coaster!
Ive been with my 24 year old boyfriend for 4 years now, Im 21 F. I always end up forgiving him and trying to move past troubles with us that I didn't deserve or cause.. for the same things to happen again in time. I just want to make this work and to get some honesty and love from him. I let him live with me for FREE for years, because he was struggling to pay his own way. I paid for everything...so i expected to be appreciated.
So here's the story as short and sweet as I could possibly make it. Note: I'm very sexually open/honest woman, high sex drive, extreme need for intimacy and sexual adventures with my partner. I need the connection, as I thought is normal.
When I met him I had no idea he was bisexual or bicurious...we had issues in bed with him not being able to perform, or only being able to get hard from a BJ, but things would go downhill/disconnected the second sex happened, doggystyle was always the go-to move. I ignored these things as I read online it can happen, dont make a big deal of it or it gets worse, and he told me it happened with other women before. SO, we worked past the issues, had a fulfilling sex life. I always felt things were being hidden from me or something. Like I said I ignored these feelings thinking i was just overthinking it.
A year into the relationship, after above problems been happening... I seen in his emails he was messaging and posting ads on craigslist to M4M, and some MW4M. I was completely in shock/hurt/pissed... as he doesn't seem like that type, he seemed like an angel boyfriend to me... So I asked him about it and said how it was so long ago he doesn't do it anymore. Even though in my heart i knew we were in a relationship then.. Okay, bad habit died- moved on even though it truly caused trust issues...I went through worse in a past relationship so I said screw it...please be honest, He assured me it was a joke and he was just curious of funny websites. That he's done with it.
Not too long after I found He was doing this AGAIN on craigslist (M4M)..of course I was furious and very hurt. I am a seriously beautiful, nurturing, caring woman. I put my all into trusting another person with my heart, to be not deserving of the truth...only lies. I flipped in hurt...and he finally broke down and told me he thinks about things with men because he had a sexual experiences with a male friend growing up. He's never told anybody... he ignores the feelings/ they keep coming up in his head. He said he doesn't need to be doing the stuff online/ ashamed of it/very sorry. I am bisexual myself, so I was able to connect with him on a different level of understanding. We opened up to eachother for real. It was made clear he can talk to me about these feelings as I know how hard it can be for LGBT. And everything will be alright, but PLEASE don't go on sketchy places anymore risking your health and our relationship. He agreed. Moving on...
SAME THING happened again and again every couple months Same convo...for half a year at least. I was starting to feel disconnected from myself as he was always rejecting sex, he made me feel like I'm abnormal for wanting sex all the time, and for worrying about things that were going on behind my back. Like it was all 'my fault' for caring about these things. We broke it off, as he couldn't be honest with me, never was intimate with me and I always had to go searching to see if he was being honest or up to no good.
A month later we got back together- he admitted he was foolish and taking me for granted, and yes he has issues and is bisexual/curious. This time he was much more upfront, i felt SECURE. He said it is solely sexual, he doesn't want a relationship with men. I was very happy with his honesty, even though I seen some alarming things in his phone when he told me to look... but he was being honest....and I really do want to help with his urges, I get the needs of his curiousity!! I was A-okay with some butt play/licking/blowjob while he watches gay porn..this is all I wanted the whole time is to be included\ him open/honest with me about. It turned me on but the lying and secrets didnt.
Months down the road, I found out he got a BJ from a hooker from backpage website when we broke up that month. All the trust I gained back for him. Destroyed. He didn't tell me. How could he do that to me or HIM..dirty!? risked my health by not telling me! But I didn't leave him. I was just quite upset at the time before it happened he was turning me down, never giving affection...but some sl** was worthy of him right after we split. Gurr.. more trust issues. Positive note: after that happened/ he told me.... he didnt go on CL or backpage anymore, he removed it from his life. But still, the lack of passion and intimacy continued to end up happening sooner or later...slowly deteriorating me. It wasn't bad all the time but it was an up/down sexual interest in sex with me thing lol. Im in my prime, I want to have fun...why isn't he interested?!! This lack of love, even with not online BS happening... slowly broke us down to the point there was weird vibes beause I was grumpy of never being sexually wanted/nourished..I was starving for affection..he denied there was a problem.. UNTIL we broke up over it. I couldn't handle it... horny all the time, wanting to give/receive love..whenever anything sexual happened it was always about him. Less than 5 mins of sex, no foreplay ever for me, I have never even gotten an orgasam with him!!....I was frustrated. Especially after coming across Tinder\Grindr on his phone a day before which is what triggered the break up to happen.
When we broke up there was so much anger, I couldn't care less anymore! I was tired of trying to have him be open with me.. and my self esteem was crashing because no matter WHAT I DID, he always turned to some other place/person/fantasy that I was never in..always in his own world. I was paying the rent, buying the groceries, tending to his sexual needs when it was good for him, cleaning up after him. I didn't even want to leave the house because I knew he would probably be looking online. I felt played. I was a mess, but I knew I was better off. I dealt with it, had lots of support from my dad who knew the entire situation.
I was so better off, he even knew it. A couple weeks later he was bawling at my door saying how stupid he was for leaving and not seeing he had such an amazing woman, had it so good. He said he thought the grass was greener on the other side, it wasn't and he regrets his actions and even if i didnt take him back he wanted to be honest with me. He told me he spent his time seeking sexual crap. He said he was looking for guys online, nothing happened, he felt digusted for wanting the guy stuff, and ended up sleeping with ANOTHER hooker!! But he got into counselling and we had a very heart to heart convo on how he is running from himself, isnt accepting his bisexuality, he is so ashamed of wanting guy stuff. I got past the hooker thing because it was quite obvious he is refusing to accept his sexuality/hates it about himself, so he goes to the next extreme- sex paying a woman. I can honestly say i never seen him so beaten up over doing something, truly remorseful. Counselling was helping. But no way was i falling for this bullshit again. I said you really have to prove yourself this time. IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN. Honesty appreciation love or get out of my life. I didn't have time for it, I had rebuilt myself during the time split. Got on my feet.. I wanted to move forward. But i loved him so much, I tried again. He really did prove himself this time... almost a year our sex life was great, he was caring/honest/thoughtful...i actually felt i could trust him again. He was open about guy feelings, I knew he wasn't up to anything (im very tekk savyvy). I felt secure, I let him move in with me again. He hated living at his Dads, wanted to start a life with me- the way i should be treated. Things were so good--too good--but i lived in the moment cherishing our good times. But with the previous cycle i was constantly worrying in the back of my mind when something would come up again. and it sure did...
The last 2 months things have been going downhill with us again.He barley touches/kisses/hugs/looks at me, even when I initiate anything he never is responsive back, the sex lacking again maybe once a week quick as possible sex, still lack of foreplay (that never ever changed). I'm always trying and talking about sexual things we can do together- but it never happens. The most ive been getting is sex for less than 5 mins once a week, then he wonders why im still horny...hes so caught up in his own fantasy world theres no room for me? He's barley open with me about guy urges anymore again. Even though we went so long with him being open, to the point I was okay with finding a guy for us to experiment with for him on Grindr. All long as i was included & good communication. Until Recently I seen he downloaded the app again on his phone, not mine, messaging people himself and tried hiding it.. he knows he can't hide sh** from me so he didnt bother lying to me that he did it. He signed in showed me he just is messaging people/gets it out of his system, sorry he will be honest with me/he shouldnt be doing it himself/it's wrong wont happen again. He has started masterbating instead of having sex with me now, WHEN IM HOME- and he rejects me of sex/doesnt care to do things with me unless HES in the mood for pu**y. Says on days he isn't into guy stuff that we usually have sex. So he's masterbating to guy stuff more than being intimate with me. I always have a feeling when he does masterbate... if I ask he denies, ill ask again he admits it, Ill ask guy mood? and he gets livid asking why I need to know. When I feel like i just want to know whats going on with him, one day hes one mood next day its the opposite. I JUST WANT HIM TO COMMUNICATE! if he's in a guy mood, tell me so i can help with it, or at least tell me you've jacked off so i know to not spend my day waiting to see if we will have sex, waste my time trying to seduce/looking hot for him to be ignored cause hes done something himself already. Makes me look like a fool. I feel sexually neglected..and im sick of feeling like IM the problem, like im never on my boyfriends mind sexually, like I'm not enough, his hand and men are better..What do you think i should do/ how can i get across to him to open up/ or am I just dating a closet gay? Im bisexual myself, I love women, but its never taken over my mind and affected my relationships. Simply put I can be with either sex, but that doesn't mean i get a free cheat card- WHAT IS GOING ON!?! please help

"my boyfriend can't keep an erection with me, keeps having sex with men, WHAT CAN I DO?"

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

HELP!! My Bicurious/sexual boyfriend [24] of 4 years- never sexual with me [21 F]- continuous cycle

"my boyfriend can't keep an erection with me, keeps having sex with men, WHAT CAN I DO?"

I keep trying to read the details but my eyes keep sliding off the wall o' text. TL;DR: Boyfriend gay, so what?

Also, im very tekk savyvy should be the new thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

My favorite part of childfree rant communities is how the posters always have the most juvenile taste possible, setting up an infinite cycle of self-ownage where they go out to Harry Potter events/children's films/McDonalds/etc. and are totally incensed that their childish hobby is shared by children. If I couldn't stand the thought of seeing a kid when I go out, I'd probably take up wine tasting or skydiving or going to hardcore punk shows or something, but what do I know?

EDIT: holy poo poo, that post is like Closeted Gay Man Bingo. All it needs is the revelation that the boyfriend is an evangelical Christian whose parents are expecting him to get married and produce six kids any day now and it's basically perfect.

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Nov 23, 2016