Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions had to sign Jake Rudock from their practice squad to prevent the Bears from poaching him.

gently caress off Bears, get your own sixth-round quarterback from Michigan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

I think you've got the only punter since Sav Rocca who could lay the hurt on AB84.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Lmao I love McAfee

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Define lay the hurt because I'd pay to see a King-AB84 dance off

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bills' Andy Major on the on-field dildo:
"Luckily nobody was hurt, none of our players stepped on it and blew their knee out"

Major then said the dildo throwers have been banned for life.

Andy Major should ban himself, because he's a dildo.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

I meant actually tackle Brown and not just by a shoelace. King probably has the best shot at out swagging AB.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
now John fox is saying cutler's injury is day to day. what a joke

also yeah this is the worst the team has ever been under a 16 game schedule. they've never had less than 4 wins in said 16 games. I still expect them to win stupidly and finish with 4 or 5 but it's just ugly and there's no hope in sight since the same owner is never going to die and they're going to move on from the only qb they've ever had who's even average and go back to poo poo qbs forever

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

https://youtu.be/Ngnrrzmpkxw

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Y'all ready for the Scott Tolzien Experience?

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/801521379208216576

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

PFF says that Philip Rivers is more effective as a runner this year than Russell Wilson.

PFF

Russell has been playing on two sprained ankles and an mcl sprain so that is 100% believable up until the Bills game and even the. He hasn't looked like himself till last week

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Guess whose Insta got hacked

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also Steelers RB Karlos Williams suspended the next 10 games for substance abuse policy violation

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Bills Mafia will respond by burning his jersey and eating rear end for beer money.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Bad Moon posted:

Russell has been playing on two sprained ankles and an mcl sprain so that is 100% believable up until the Bills game and even the. He hasn't looked like himself till last week

That's true. On the other hand, Philip Rivers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WHY ISN'T EVERY BEARS FRONT OFFICE PERSON TRYING TO COAX EITHER KYLE ORTON OR REX GROSSMAN OUT OF RETIREMENT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Also Steelers RB Karlos Williams suspended the next 10 games for substance abuse policy violation

i have taken
the roids
that were on
the banned list

and which
probably showed up
in my
piss drug test

forgive me
i was so huge
so jacked
and veiny

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Video shot by FOX 26 photographer Raymond Ramirez of QB Brock Osweiler getting hit by laser pointer during game n Mexico City

HULK PASS

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Spoeank posted:

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/797891666195582976?lang=en

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
@kfc lmao

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I love my goofball skinnyfat QB who can only win games in the last 90 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJlARIsLek

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gonz posted:

I gotta start watching the Lions, goddamn. Dude throws loving buillets on the run.

Also "I can throw the ball" :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Matthew Stafford is Brett Favre without the crippling opioid addiction

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

He's right

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Gonz posted:

:same:

Naturally Selected posted:

I gotta start watching the Lions, goddamn. Dude throws loving buillets on the run.

Also "I can throw the ball" :stare:

The Lions are the best worst best team in the league to watch because every game regardless of result is an emotional rollercoaster that won't end.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

thanksgiving counter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OZ2i7HSbI4

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
The NFL films stuff on Inside the NFL is amazing still, in case you have access to showtime

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Turns out you shouldn't draft the guy that got high and jumped out a hotel window.

quote:

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians called out DE Robert Nkemdiche for his lack of work ethic.

The first-round rookie has played just 45 snaps this season and has been a healthy scratch the last two weeks. "Talent, not an issue," said Arians Wednesday. "Maturity is. It's just maturing." When asked if Nkemdiche's situation was similar to what the Cardinals went through with D.J. Humphries last year, Arians said, "D.J. worked harder." Nkemdiche was expected to go in the top 10 at this year's draft but fell all the way to 29th as teams got scared off by some of the off-field issues he encountered at Ole Miss. It might be a while before he's out of Arians' doghouse.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Metapod posted:

What the gently caress did I do to the patriot posters to deserve this

Every team in the league has had a humiliating loss or 20 to the Patriots. They scored 56 on the Steelers not too long ago, and hoo boy

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Tony Romo being paralyzed during a game I honestly fear.

A Browns QB of the week I fully expect to have a horrific career ending injury costing a body part or partial paralysis this season that sparks a circus of a congressional investigation. Probably Josh McCown. We should really just be forced to forfeit and allowed to have practice sessions until the super bowl.

The Steelers players seem to really go out of their way to murder Browns QBs

Chichevache posted:

I think you've got the only punter since Sav Rocca who could lay the hurt on AB84.

AB juked him out of his shoes for a TD last year. It was when he jumped on the goalpost and slid down like Mario

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/11/23/shields-lacy-done-year/94351372/

quote:

GREEN BAY - The Green Bay Packers will use their designated-to-return option to activate rookie cornerback Makinton Dorleant from injured reserve, officially ending the season of two key players on IR: running back Eddie Lacy and cornerback Sam Shields.

This likely means Lacy is done in GB unless they offer him a one-year "prove it" deal.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lacy gonna get rolled out of Green Bay like Violet Beauregarde

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Eddie was having his best season yet, please don't make me upset on this eve of Thanksgiving.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Lacy is replaceable with a rookie.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

No Butt Stuff posted:

Lacy is replaceable with a rookie.

I thought this said cookie at first

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

schweens posted:

I thought this said cookie at first

a rookie with cookies

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Packers fans are loving ingrates and I can't wait for lacy to wreck poo poo somewhere else

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Raku posted:

Packers fans are loving ingrates and I can't wait for lacy to wreck poo poo somewhere else

What? Most of us really love Eddie. Look at our running back situation before that.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Good Will Hrunting posted:

What? Most of us really love Eddie. Look at our running back situation before that.

Good because there's going to be even more than last year to love.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

No Butt Stuff posted:

a rookie with cookies

That's the way the cookie crumbles
That's the way the rookie rumbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU