Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Covok posted:

Republican economic policy literally does not work.

ya i know, it's funny how it really never has worked, continues to not work, but people still say it does work and we should do it; i know why, but it's still funny to me

Kazak_Hstan posted:

stock market going to do PRETTY GOOD for a while under Trump when he knocks corporate rate from 35% to 15%

until he has to deal with an actual crisis and shits the bed so he spooks everyone

like we'll probably get a small recession if all this brexit/frexit poo poo actually happens so lol @ how Mr. Brexit will handle that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

im still catching up but it seems like Trump got his wires crossed and is appointing the hawkish neocon globalists to the regular normie government instead of the shadow one like is supposed to happen.

The real question is, who is showing up to the underground secret lair Rothschild illuminati meetings that run everything? Mike Tyson? Omarosa? The ghost of Joe Paterno?

no one, because someone told Eric the address of the real meeting and now he turns up to all the drat things.

#shadowgovernmentproblems

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also is there any betting markets open yet on how many Trump Towers worldwide are firebombed or blown up? The way I see it, that particular candle is burning at both ends. Local populace resentment of horribly corrupt local polticians with their dealings with Trump being a highlight of that and thus the tower being a nice symbolic thing just sitting there waiting to be turned into a metaphor, and also the more normal route of Trump does something enormously lovely and incompetent and dooms a couple million foreigners and they take it out on one of his phalluses

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
*eric spins in chair to address meeting room of shadow world leaders*

Gentlemen, the time has come to enact our plan

*tickle me elmo falls out of chair*
*dog gets up and walks out of room*
*cardboard cutout of ivanka falls over*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*eric opens his laptop and continues to post on /pol/*

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
he probably gets downvoted like boosted did too

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
oh wait thats reddit

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Fallen Hamprince posted:

if u depend on life saving medication for physical or mental illness than you're completely hosed if the bombs drop, best case scenario you get vaporized and don't get stuck counting down the days until your pills run out and you die a slow lingering death

e: on a lighter note, trump doctor sex cake ed balls

If the bombs drop and my meds stop, I'll probably be better off since paranoia, anxiety, and hyper-vigilance are survival traits on Gamma World.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jill Stein 1 month ago: "Clinton would be a far worse president than Trump and she would doom us all like, day 1"

Jill Stein yesterday: "oh god we're all going to die send us money to initiate recounts"

I guess it's still a little soon for the fringe left to enter their 3 year dormancy but I wish they would just go away forever

cams
Mar 28, 2003

navyjack posted:

If the bombs drop and my meds stop, I'll probably be better off since paranoia, anxiety, and hyper-vigilance are survival traits on Gamma World.
sucker, i die in the first wave of bombings. COASTAL ELITES WIN AGAIN

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

UV_Catastrophe posted:

anyone have any cool names for underground resistance movements in the coming neo-fascist era

Sons of Troofhoots

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The only people more retarded than the rust belt is people who put faith in the recount or faithless electors..

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao if u willingly burden urself with hope and faith in the first place. classic cuck move

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like think back on all the history you know. in every conflict or happening ever there have been at least a few prominnet people who were like, "hey look it won't be so bad we just have to chin up and think positively" and then they get loving genocided and written out of history and their family sold as chattel and worked to death in a coal mine or whorehouse

as for founding new radical elements, best to just join an existing one and, if leadership is in your blood, work to co-opt it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

I really don't like the part of capitlaism where all the electronics are being fabricated by people who aren't making much money over the china taiwan etc

those jobs should be for well paid union american electronics guys and hell yeah iphones should cost more

If everyone was paid commensurate to the value of their labor, no business would be profitable and no products would be affordable. It's the best argument against capitalism.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if you want to make a difference long term, join some Neo-Luddites

if you want to just burn everything down or just beat the everloving poo poo out of Nazis without being burdened by a greater ideology, join antifas

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Covok posted:

The only people more retarded than the rust belt is people who put faith in the recount or faithless electors..

Rust is
the good part.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

if you want to make a difference long term, join some Neo-Luddites

if you want to just burn everything down or just beat the everloving poo poo out of Nazis without being burdened by a greater ideology, join antifas

if you want to meaninglessly shitpost join SA

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh yeah you're not crazy at all. just getting super excited about nuclear armageddon over here. totally normal, not insane stuff.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

if you want to meaninglessly shitpost join SA

hey im just answering questions. im just shitposting for the moment, but if public education gets gutted and i lose my job i'll definitely live hand to mouth smashing up the machines of the capital class before I go back to *shudder* retail

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

sorry to poo poo this thread up with more real talk but despite the constant saturation of depressing news and violent imagery, we actually live in a pretty great time relatively speaking. Wanting to be a luddite or w/e is totally discounting the fact that even though inequality is pretty high worldwide, crime, infant mortality rates, death by disease etc are all at historic lows while people actually give a poo poo about LGBTQ rights and reproductive health. It's easy to say the whole moral arc of the universe thing is bullshit, but I think it's more that we've hosed ourselves over by not moving things along fast enough.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh yeah you're not crazy at all. just getting super excited about nuclear armageddon over here. totally normal, not insane stuff.

everyone's got a hobby...

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

change my name posted:

sorry to poo poo this thread up with more real talk but despite the constant saturation of depressing news and violent imagery, we actually live in a pretty great time relatively speaking. Wanting to be a luddite or w/e is totally discounting the fact that even though inequality is pretty high worldwide, crime, infant mortality rates, death by disease etc are all at historic lows while people actually give a poo poo about LGBTQ rights and reproductive health. It's easy to say the whole moral arc of the universe thing is bullshit, but I think it's more that we've hosed ourselves over by not moving things along fast enough.

donald j trump is the next President of the United States

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

change my name posted:

It's not as bad as it could be, but so what. I'm just doing everything I can to increase the value of my physical capital on the free market, and in this case it happens to be by the method of outmoding older models of manufacture

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I never said regressives weren't actively working to gently caress things up

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
donald j. trump, first emperor of the united nations of north america

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
having freed the canadians from their communist government, emperor trump swiftly moved south, finding it easier to build the wall if he simply annexed and pushed mexico all the way down to the panama canal and build a wall there

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

allowing those at the top uncontested freedom to determine the value and purpose of the rest of the country sounds an awful lot like communism, r u a red?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm glad Donald Trump doesn't actually want to be President because if he did we'd be the Confederation of Occupied American Territories in no time.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

change my name posted:

That's why this is so scary, things have gone so far and we could lose so much because of some tensions that people aren't willing to resolve because it might involve some sacrificing capital or lifestyle. The rich could give up some of their already near infinite power to ensure the people losing out to progress are taken care of, but they don't.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shipon posted:

That's why this is so scary, things have gone so far and we could lose so much because of some tensions that people aren't willing to resolve because it might involve some sacrificing capital or lifestyle. The rich could give up some of their already near infinite power to ensure the people losing out to progress are taken care of, but they don't.

MLK_white_moderates_dot_speech

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im zyla nad this is is my favoite tumbler

http://woke-the-gator.tumblr.com/

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm glad Donald Trump doesn't actually want to be President because if he did we'd be the Confederation of Occupied American Territories in no time.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Please copy and paste the text of that tweet I'm a no-twitter-click zoner between the hours of 11pm and 7am central please update your spreadsheets.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AS A HOOSIER who has had to deal with Mike "literally stole money from HIV prevention funds to start gay rape and suicide camps resulting in an unprecedented HIV outbreak" Pence let me tell you that an impeachment would be worse in the same way that you can have different sizes of infinity

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

Please copy and paste the text of that tweet I'm a no-twitter-click zoner between the hours of 11pm and 7am central please update your spreadsheets.

ED BALLS

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

everyone's got a hobby...

being a nuke wonk is fine and good, it's the being giddy about the possibility of a nuke war that has me concerned.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

we shall find out!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

being a nuke wonk is fine and good, it's the being giddy about the possibility of a nuke war that has me concerned.

The man has a lot of guns and wants license to use them on any Daywalkers he encounters, but you can't do this while all this "civilization" still exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

logikv9 posted:

having freed the canadians from their communist government, emperor trump swiftly moved south, finding it easier to build the wall if he simply annexed and pushed mexico all the way down to the panama canal and build a wall there

if we go all the way to the tierro del fuego, we won't need a wall at all!

• Locked thread