Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I think the 13 year old should ignore The Rules, and his uncle should, as well.

and gently caress each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Carrion Luggage posted:

:chloe:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
He should post pics of his mom imo.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Carrion Luggage posted:

:yeah:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

My [29F] housemates [33F, 46M] have been in a secret relationship for several months, and it has been seriously screwing the dynamic of our intentional community. Now it's out in the open, and I don't know what to do from here. (REALLY long)

There's so much to love here, but I'm especially fond of how there's a fifth housemate mentioned who never comes up in this drat story. Is "Jan" over this hippy bullshit? Is "Jan" locked in a closet? Is "Jan" dead?

Also, the fact that the "founding member" of this is the only dude and has four female housemates between 7 and 15 years his junior. It's like he decided to start a cult but his self-esteem was too low to target your stereotypical starry-eyed 19-year-olds.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

No, but you see he was convinced he was gay up until now :allears:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Like being gay will get you laid in high school next year fart face LMAO.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

My [29F] housemates [33F, 46M] have been in a secret relationship for several months, and it has been seriously screwing the dynamic of our intentional community. Now it's out in the open, and I don't know what to do from here. (REALLY long)

Help, two of my cult mates are loving!

As insufferable as all of this sounds I do enjoy the fact that the only person creating any sort of tension or unpleasantness is the OP. Also, I used to know a bunch of hippies that lived in a 'family-style' share house like this. It was headed by an older guy (30ish) who would bring in mostly girls in their early 20s due to offering super cheap rent then he'd insist that everyone have dinner together every night and do social stuff together. Everyone in the house did a lot of drugs and one night I was over there taking acid and the main guy's sister (who was, like, 16, I think) was visiting from the country and she got high and started telling everyone about how her brother would feel her up and molest her when she was younger :catstare:

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
White friend [M20] called me a n*gger?
My "friend" was mad at me for the dumbest reason ever because I wouldn't tel him if I got a bj or not and then mutes me on Xbox live because we're gamers and then continues talk about me. I accidentally crash him in a racing game and then he refers to me as a n*gger which pissed me off.

Some people say I need to get over that but I wasn't even mad at him until he called me that but he claims he isn't racist but says n*gger and sings a Johnny Rebel song. I'm tired of this poo poo honestly. I feel like I have the right to be mad. Yes I am black btw. We're both guys at age 20. Known him for a few years but I'm tired of his poo poo after yesterday.

Tl;Dr: please read above.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

gentle pete posted:

Tl;Dr: please read above.

I like the cut of this guy's jib

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

"I (26F) was just confronted by BFs sister (29F) and she spoiled my BFs supposed surprise proposal. Not sure what to do." posted:

So I'll get right to it. I've been dating my boyfriend (27M) for 3 years. We've talked marriage and are ready and I was expecting a proposal sometime in the next 6-12 months.

Well my BFs sister, Karen, just emailed me verbatim, copy and pasted here:

"Hi _______,

So I heard through my parents that (BF) plans on popping the question just before the family Christmas party this year and I need you to do me a favor. I need you to say no. I am not going to let my little brother get married before me and it doesn't sit well with me that you've only been together a few years. I don't think either of you are ready and I am asking that this is postponed for a few years at the least."

What.

So 1: spoiled proposal, I had no idea it was coming.

2: she's not even dating anyone but she wants to get married first? Wtf?

I obviously can't talk to bf about this because then he'll know I know about the proposal. I can't talk to his parents because again, word will get out that I know.

My friends have said I should totally ignore it but say yes and let all hell break loose, but I'd rather not start off a marriage with my future SIL hating my guts.

Do I talk to her about this?

What do?

tl;dr

Future SIL is upset her brother is getting married first and wants me to turn down proposal. How do I confront this situation?

Hahaha what a bitch.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
This thread has made me [28F] paranoid that at some point my girlfriend [27F] and I are going to end up an /r/relationships when we're struck by emotional abuse or sudden polyamory. :ohdear:

Also, I don't think I've seen a single case in the last 160 pages where any of these goddamn Redditors used "person and I" vs "person and me" correctly.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

(22M) My new SO (24F) is into some weird things I'm slightly freaked out by...

I have been with this woman for nearly two months now, and last night in bed, we were just playing around, and she knows I have a foot & bush fetish (my only ones), so I was massaging her feet. And then she began to pin me down and wanted me to eat her rear end... I didn't think she would be so dominating and at first I was kind of taken aback because she's a really sweet and gentle girl normally, and I've never seen this side of her before. Obviously I had never done this before and I was laughing at first, and said, are you serious? And she laughed and said of course, I even haven't shaved for a while just for you... And anyway I tried eating her rear end, and it didn't smell very nice, but I couldn't say that to her!

She wanted to eat mine whilst giving me a BJ and she went a little further down than I expected and I was like woahhhh because she tried to lick my rear end and I didn't even get a warning....

She's really attractive and so hot, the sex is amazing, but since this new fetish of her wanting her rear end eaten, it's kind of freaked me out. How do I tell her her rear end smells too much for me to eat it out regularly?

On the other hand, she satisfies my fetishes by not shaving and letting me massage and take care of her feet, so is it fair for me to satisfy hers and eat her rear end?

PS. None of my previous SO's have been into anything as crazy as this, so it's something I've not dealt with before...

tl;dr: New SO is into rear end eating, but her rear end smells and I'm not into it because of this! Also don't like she fact she wants to eat my rear end!

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I hate that I read that and thought "that's not that weird". Thanks, Internet :confuoot:

Themata posted:

This thread has made me [28F] paranoid that at some point my girlfriend [27F] and I are going to end up an /r/relationships when we're struck by emotional abuse or sudden polyamory. :ohdear:

Also, I don't think I've seen a single case in the last 160 pages where any of these goddamn Redditors used "person and I" vs "person and me" correctly.
Same it's the titles that worry me but then I read the actual stories and it's like, you can see most of them coming.

Also that SIL sucks so much for ruining that. What a bitch

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Eat that rear end, dude. You're living the dream.

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Hahaha what a bitch.

:stonklol: what a big old bag of crazy.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

what the gently caress is wrong with this dude

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My [22m] thanksgiving(s) nightmare(s). Father's [52m] new wife [?f] regularly makes quasi-racist remarks and is now seemingly neglecting my deceased mom's dog. What do I do?

Skip to part 3 if you want the main story only.

Some backstory to all of this, in high school my mom developed lung cancer and lost her battle after fighting valiantly for two years. It was not easy for any of us. My brother and dad were the most negatively effected. My dad and I were very close. But my brother, we'll call him Chris [22m], and dad were nowhere near as close as my brother and mom nor my mom and I. My dad did his best to serve the roles of both parents but never really seemed to dig himself out of his depression, apathy, sorrow, etc. He tried using religion, sports, and old movies to cope, all to no avail. I tried to help, but I had to go off to college less than a year after my mom's death. Whenever I went home, our old home became increasingly dirty and my dad became more depressed. I encouraged him to date to get out of his stupor.

Important to note: my mom loved dogs. They were her life. She had just gotten into dog breeding before she died, and gave the entirety of her first litter away for almost free, provided they would be going to a good, family home. She made sure every family was good by speaking to them on the phone and through skype on multiple occasions. She trained the puppies to sit, eat when told, and made sure they were all up on their shots before they left. Truly, she loved dogs, especially her own. She left her 3 dogs to us.
------------------
Fast forward to August 2014. My dad began to date. Although we knew, my dad tried to hide it from us because he felt bad and thought we'd be upset with him. We weren't, and he never made and attempts to discuss this with us. Months and weeks go by. Chris tells me that my dad has been unleashing our sob story on the first date to every woman he meets on their first date. Chris and I were obviously concerned.

Alas, we hear the day before Thanksgiving that my dad is bringing someone to Thanksgiving. Apart from the awkwardness of what is bringing someone you hardly know to an intimate family dinner, Chris and I do our best to oblige our depressed father. However, the dinner is awkward. The lady, we'll call her DeeDee, is overly friendly and intimate with us, immediately delving into politics. She rants and raves through the whole dinner about everything from illegal immigration to welfare "leeches." It is important to point out at this point that DeeDee is Cuban, and her parents were refugees to America from Castro's rise to power.

Chris and I honestly do not know how to handle it. I call my mom's brother, Dave, to discuss what to do. He tells me that my dad is in a rough place and to allow him some time to figure things out. I oblige.

Moving forward to Christmas dinner, a very similar pattern emerges: hardcore political discussion verging on racism and DeeDee doing all the talking. BUT, here's the kicker, my dad and DeeDee reveal they are going on a vacation to Mexico. This is problematic. My brother attends a high school over a half-hour away, with no bus service, and has no car. And I have been told for months that no money will be made available to me for school/food/etc for a while (my parents had made a deal with me years ago that college was mandatory and they would pay for everything so long as my grades were good). I realize my college money is going to their vacation. My brother realizes that he will have to get rides from relatives and family "friends" to attend school. My dad leaves my brother around $100 for almost two weeks worth of expenses. Much more, small, ridiculous things occur after this. My dad stops making dinner or giving my brother money for food. My dad fully neglects the dogs, and one develops a skin disease, causing my dad to exclaim that they are racking up "too high" of medical bills. My dad stops our weekly skype chat and refuses to answer his phone outside of his work or commute, as he says DeeDee pries into him too much. More things such as this become regular occurrences.

Again, I call Dave. Tell him how awful everything is. No help is given and, unsurprisingly at this point...my dad and DeeDee get married in May. After 9 months of dating.

We are forced to film the wedding for them.

My dad "owes/borrows" money from my brother's medical bills and other things, amounting to well over $2000. Neglecting to repay my brother in order to fund their honeymoon among other things.

They inform my brother that he will be moving out of our old family house, and that they will be moving in. My dad does not pay for my brother's new place. My dad hands my brother 2/3 of our "problem dogs" as DeeDee put it.

They inform us that our house will be undergoing renovations.

Again, another one of our dogs completely loses her hearing. Again my dad refused to pay for any of it. Again, my brother and I have next to no money. Our parents had not allowed us to get a job in high school and told us college would be paid for. "School was our job," they said.

To save time, we will move forward to yesterday. Although, I stress that between this time and today, I had generally kept these people at arm's length, for obvious reasons.
------------
Skip here: Thanksgiving 2016:

Chris, my girlfriend, and I drive over to my dad and DeeDee's house. When we arrive, it had been completely transformed, as my girlfriend noted, into part-museum, part-1950s Americana. Ignoring the odd decor, I wanted to see my mom's dog, Susie, the 1/3 they kept, that I had not seen in over a year. We make our way into our partly finished basement and my dog is nowhere near in sight. I ask my dad, "where's Susie?" My dad goes into the unfinished part of our basement, that is not heated, and takes Sophie out of crate. I don't know how long they have done this to her. I did not know this was happening. Susie is a lap dog, and is one of the sweetest, most loving dogs you will ever meet. This truly broke all of our hearts. They have DeeDee's large dog running around upstairs. So I asked my dad why Susie is locked up in the cold basement, my dad said, "because she has accidents." This is probably because they both work 10~ hours a day and are not home to let her out. So Susie is locked up in the cold, unheated basement while she can hear DeeDee's dog roam free above her.

Onto dinner, DeeDee somewhat withholds from politics. However, discusses in front of us "how horrible it is to lose a partner" and "how they plan to die together." Okay. Weird, but not too bad. She then tells us how they are continuing to "renovate" the house. She discusses replacing our childhood bedrooms with Lucile Ball and Andy Griffin themed rooms. Telling us about the artwork around the house. She tells us she wants to add some "classic historical women like Queen Isabella or Betsy Ross, etc." I respond attempting to make nice and give an idea, "Or, Rosa Parks?" She laughs. No, not a chuckle, or even a normal laugh. A prolonged, guttural laugh, in a "how hilarious cute you young millienials are" kind of a way. For 10 seconds. She sees my pained look and says, "Thank you, haha, but no, not somebody 'like her.'" I am flabbergasted, and do not know what to say. She moves on. Next, she delves into their next vacation, saying how she "doesn't want to be in line with 'those people.'" She tells us that she heard about some guy with a machete was in the normal line, so they applied for a TSA pre-check/expedited-line pass. But she finishes up the story with, "I don't think those people would pay the extra 60 bucks to be in our line. So if I hear any ALLAHU AKBARs, I won't have to worry." Moving on with her topic of choice, she discusses my dad's line of work and humiliates "those people" who "want to have illegitimate children, ignore the sanctity of marriage, and act like savages." She ends the night by saying to her dog, with only my girlfriend in the room, "HEY, GET away from the table. No blacks allowed at the table," and laughs.

tl;dr: Father's new, cuban, wife is a racist. Mom is dead, and would literally kill father if she could come back and see how she what he has been up to.

How do I proceed? What do I do about my dog? What do I do about my dad's wife?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

This whole thing is a train wreck but all I can think about is what she is doing to the resale value of that house. That OP should steal that loving dog also.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
From r/Relationships less popular cousin, r/Relationship_Advice...

quote:

My Boyfriend [24] farted on my face [22] for Thanksgiving, and I don't know how to forgive him.

We've been dating for 2 months now, and I told him I wanted to have something special for Thanksgiving because it's our first big holiday together. He promised that he'll give me something special, and when I asked what, he 'joked' that he'll fart on my face.
I took it as a joke and laughed about it.
Come the actual day, we're just play-fighting on the bed as we sometimes do. He caught me in a vice-like grip and I couldn't get away, and lo and behold, butt in my face, he farted. Then, he bent down and whispered in my ear, 'Happy Thanksgiving.' I went around telling everyone that's what he did, but no one would believe me! He's always going around acting like the good guy and ever too-polite. And now I'm the bad guy for trying to 'spread lies' about him.
Urghs. I'm not answering any of his text messages and I'm not if this is the final straw for us. I made it clear that I wanted a nice celebration or gift, and all I got was a smelly fart in my face. I can't stop crying about this. It's like he doesn't care.
Edit: To all those people saying that Thanksgiving gifts aren't a thing, well yes. It's usually dinner and food but we had an agreement. I spent a whole day making him cookies and what I got in return was this stunt which he's not taking seriously at all. Maybe I should have made that clear.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
I wish I couldn't tell that was written one-handed. :(

[Edit: James Joyce nooooo]

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

almightyerin posted:

This girl should trade boyfriends with the rear end eating girlfriend

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

gentle pete posted:

White friend [M20] called me a n*gger?
White friend[58M] poo poo inside my rear end in a top hat.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gaunab posted:

rear end eatin
I like how he downplays his foot fetish poo poo but tries to hype up her eating his rear end as too much for him. She's probably thinking "drat, if I entertain this weird foot thing and the bush thing I can bust out stuff I enjoy without worry".

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Khorne posted:

I like how he downplays his foot fetish poo poo but tries to hype up her eating his rear end as too much for him. She's probably thinking "drat, if I entertain this weird foot thing and the bush thing I can bust out stuff I enjoy without worry".

Eating rear end is loving gross and unhygienic and does not compare to a foot or bush fetish you weird person.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

kierrie posted:

Eating rear end is loving gross and unhygienic and does not compare to a foot or bush fetish you weird person.

I overheard in Whole Foods that it was a natural probiotic tho

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

kierrie posted:

lol at you

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
rear end eating is the official sex act of GBS.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

almightyerin posted:

lmao this one owns

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

kierrie posted:

Everyone laugh at this lame virgin!:laugh:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I will never perform an unhygienic sex act

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Hahaha what a bitch.

She needs to not only accept the proposal but rub the wedding in the sister's face as much as possible. Make her the maid of honor. Make a toast at a family dinner thanking everyone for welcoming you into the family, especially the sister who you just know will find a good man and settle down one of these days. Make a point of tossing the bouquet right at her and give her an exaggerated thumbs-up.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

loquacius posted:

She needs to not only accept the proposal but rub the wedding in the sister's face as much as possible. Make her the maid of honor. Make a toast at a family dinner thanking everyone for welcoming you into the family, especially the sister who you just know will find a good man and settle down one of these days. Make a point of tossing the bouquet right at her and give her an exaggerated thumbs-up.

lol, youre mean man ... and I like it

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
I'm not a fan of rear end eating but for some reason bush and foot fetishes seem grosser to me. Who the gently caress likes tangly hair everywhere?? Groom and wash that poo poo before I eat your butt come on now.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I think the 13 year old should ignore The Rules, and his uncle should, as well.

I thought that his uncle would turn out to be 45.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I think the problem is she wasn't washing her rear end. I'll eat rear end breakfast lunch and dinner but unwashed rear end is a no go

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

All these rear end eating aficionados need to just cut out the middleman and feast directly on poo poo

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Are there people that genuinely enjoy eating rear end and don't just pretend they do so they can be one of the cool kids? What is enjoyable about it?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

remigious posted:

Are there people that genuinely enjoy eating rear end and don't just pretend they do so they can be one of the cool kids? What is enjoyable about it?

If nothing else, it's submissive. I've heard some people like that.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

remigious posted:

Who enjoys sucking dick? Or eating pussy? No one, that's who. Everybody just does it out of reciprocity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

kierrie posted:

lmao eatiing rear end is the absolute tamest fetish thing ever, it's a perfect and easy way to impress vanilla women.