Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
At the barcade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably Heavily Modded Skyrim Special Edition.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

At the barcade

Please wear a shirt while gaming.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

At the barcade

wtf. you can do this in your basement at a fraction of the price

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Probably Heavily Modded Skyrim Special Edition.

...And my Axe! (also playing Skyrim)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

...And my Axe! (also playing Skyrim)

Cutting off the potential for other Dovakhiin to say my sword and my bow etc? Really? poo poo like this is what hosed up the 3rd Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the Fifth community.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

wtf. you can do this in your basement at a fraction of the price

this, i finally have my perfect point blank setup going in my new apartment (not a big crt at the end of the bed)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

this, i finally have my perfect point blank setup going in my new apartment (not a big crt at the end of the bed)

I like laying in bed and shooting my guncon lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I like laying in bed and shooting my guncon lol

lolling thinking about all those posts

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lolling thinking about all those posts

That was a great thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

can somone please do a megapost quoting all the funny posts about playing gcon games in bed. it was in the year of classic gaming thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

but now im thinking about playing time crisis in bed which sounds epic

Black Baby Goku posted:

Holy poo poo this sounds epic, but also playing point blank in bed lol

sitting in bed frantically shooting at targets and cheering like that scene from patch adams where the dying dude shoots balloon animals

Black Baby Goku posted:

I just imagined explaining why I'm getting a second CRT for the bedroom and why her Samsung HDTV has to go in the basement lol as I casually unpack a guncon and drape the cord over the bedframe

inviting a friend over to play point blank then patting the empty spot next to you in bed

Black Baby Goku posted:

Laying in bed with your best friend in a non sexual way with your heads propped up on pillows and your arms resting on your gut to aim

absolutely anything posted:

*dumps contents of box onto bed* honey look *gets into bed* i know you really liked watching orange is the new black or whatever while you were going to sleep *slots stock into the back of the silent scope light rifle* but this is really important to me *twists in optional barrel to the front of the gun* it's a dream i've had since i was a boy *attaches plastic scope, closes one eye and peers through the scope with the other* and i need you to support me

building a gun rack for your collection of light guns then mounting it above your bedhead

absolutely anything posted:

yeah honey there's no cable hookup but check this out *emerges from behind the tv smiling and holding an odd looking cord* s-video

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's here it's finally here!!! [carries in Third 300lb TV this week]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Omfaom

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the gamers napping peacefully in bed covered in cords post

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Skyrim , all motherfucking day and all motherfucking night.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

finally getting around to the talos principle which I have owned for a long time and never played. its a good game and I'm aving fun

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just found my copy of Okami on the wii so probably that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hatched my 30th Oranguru of the day.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I found £20 on the street and might spend it on £20 Titanfall 2.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I found £20 on the street and might spend it on £20 Titanfall 2.

Do this ASAP

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

In Training posted:

Hatching fully grown apes from an egg ftmfw

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

only twenty Euro? cor blimey! :monocle:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ended up playing a bunch of Mega Man 1 and I dig it a lot. Everyone says it only gets better on the NES too, excited to check it all out.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The NES Mega Man games are all insanely good. Or at least I thought so when I played them all in the GameCube Anniversary Collection 10 years ago or whatever.

I spent all day playing the PS4 version of GTA V. I played the PS3 version back when it was new but I'm enjoying the new one a lot. The FPS mode is cool. I never played the online mode back then either, excited to give that a try.

Took a Titanfall 2 break for a while too. Finally unlocked Tone and I love her

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Megaman 9 and 10 are my favorites but they aren't in any collection that I've seen.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/clcHxg9l5Bk

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
finna get lit and play my muscle wizard in tyranny

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

apparently i lied about playing bloodborne, the division is strangely addictive once you hit 30

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Ended up playing a bunch of Mega Man 1 and I dig it a lot. Everyone says it only gets better on the NES too, excited to check it all out.
They're very fun games. They still control really precisely, too, and a lot of NES games haven't aged well in that regard.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Ciaphas posted:

apparently i lied about playing bloodborne, the division is strangely addictive once you hit 30

the enndgame doesn't blow dick as much. any more so that helps

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Animal Crossing all weekend. Made an alt so I could dress up a girl and make a cute girl's house.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

the enndgame doesn't blow dick as much. any more so that helps

i actually really like survival even tho the hunters killing you at the end are pretty rage inducing

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Nice i want to make a good one of those

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
found my dj hero turntable finally but the batteries p much exploded in it so i hope it still works

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's here it's finally here!!! [carries in Third 300lb TV this week]

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

found my dj hero turntable finally but the batteries p much exploded in it so i hope it still works

shiiiiiity. fun game, so hopefully it's not broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

kind of want to get Steep but the beta was boring. i wish they would make a new skate but i dont think kids go outside anymore