Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

zakharov posted:

My brother is literally an adult baby help reddit

What are the ages for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I can't get over this vegetable stealing aunt story

quote:

The vegetable stealing is very frustrating and seems to be their only hobby at this point. They proudly mention at dinner which dishes were made with the stolen items.

quote:

They take screenshots of us on Skype calls without our knowledge and then hung one them on the fridge. They also took private videos we sent them and posted them to YouTube, but that is a different issue I guess.

quote:

I am genuinely creeped out by them. Last night after I took my dog for a walk alone, they followed a hundred yards or so behind me. I could see them in the darkness and heard them whisper. I had to call my boyfriend and he shouted at them to go back home.

I guess because they wanted to come along? I didn't even notice them at first, but my dog began making his little gruffing pre growl and the I heard their whispering and turned around and saw them in the distance. Of course it would seem innocuous to anyone passing by because they are just two little old women huddling together in the dark, but I was creeped out.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That is some straight up Norman MasturBates poo poo

Instead of a skull superimposed over a guy's face, it's a penis and a bottle of Boone's Farm

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

That creepy old lady story sounds a little too good to be true

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

various cheeses posted:

There's going to be a final post soon about how a guy's GF has started acting weird and showering with his mom and aunt.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Eh, the part where he either silently accepts the weird things they do or scream at them to stop seems believable.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Syncopated posted:

Eh, the part where he either silently accepts the weird things they do or scream at them to stop seems believable.

I'm wondering what their ethnicity is. In some cultures unmarried women living together is the norm. Stealing veggies, though, makes me wonder if they're were-rabbits.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
They should get a kid to strengthen the relationship imo.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Syncopated posted:

I think that's what they did. How else did that OP meet them?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Syncopated posted:

OP and boyfriend or the crazy harpies?

SYKE, it was a trick question!

The correct answer is, of course, that BOTH couples should get babies to strengthen all the relationships. Just, all of them. The harpies can steal them no probs.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Khazar-khum posted:

I'm wondering what their ethnicity is. In some cultures unmarried women living together is the norm. Stealing veggies, though, makes me wonder if they're were-rabbits.

This is why its important to spray all you veg with silver nitrate and also to have your aunts spayed.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

zakharov posted:

My brother is literally an adult baby help reddit

I don't know what I'd do if someone messed up my once-in-lifetime petting session with an adorable baby tiger. Probably punch them in the face when they least expect it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Troposphere posted:

roald dahl rear end les triplettes de belleville motherfuckers

This was my exact thought, like, did the boyfriend first escape the house by riding away on a flying giant fruit or what

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Nuebot posted:

There's going to be a final post soon about how a guy's GF has started acting weird and showering with his mom and aunt.

maiden mother and crone

or close enough

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

almightyerin posted:

According to op in the comments, they're badgering the guy for his bank info so they can check his transactions and are trying to buy a house near theirs.

She shouldn't give an ultimatum, just sever.

I'm going to reread it to make sure I understand the situation but if the guy occasionally yells at them for it, it seems like he hates it as well but just puts up with it for a peaceful visit. I don't think it would take much of a push to convince him it's unhealthy if his gf tells him it isn't peaceful at all for her. I mean, if they're that crazy, I'm not shocked he's just given in for the sake of having a relationship with them.

edit: nvm. After reading more comments it sounds like she's actually going to get murdered. also can't you do DNA tests with a hair off a brush or is that just in the movies? the boyfriend should do that because there's a 100% chance he was stolen from the hospital

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 27, 2016

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
How the gently caress can you hear someone whisper from 100 yards away? And what dog hates wide open spaces?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Easy. Psychosis, an abused one

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bonzo posted:

How the gently caress can you hear someone whisper from 100 yards away? And what dog hates wide open spaces?

They're old as gently caress, their whispers are probably pretty loud anyway.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Chichevache posted:

They're old as gently caress, their whispers are probably pretty loud anyway.

They're probably some of those people that don't actually understand how to whisper.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

various cheeses posted:

They actually sound like many of the clients I support, so I'm wondering if they have a diagnosed intellectual disability. A lot of the behaviours she describes are the types of things I see frequently which would be creepy to encounter unexpectedly, but if you encounter them knowing they have some form of disorder are easy to interpret more charitably. Things like printing out photos and following them on their walk seem like awkward expressions of affection. I even know several old ladies who fuss about trying to micromanage household chores, and are only capable of communicating in shrieks and cries, which is very off-putting but not something they can help.

I'm more interested in what the boyfriend's deal is, whether he was raised by them or his father or another relative, and why he didn't make an effort to warn his gf about their weirdness prior to introducing her to them.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
The most unbelievable part is that they managed to take screenshots from skype and print them on their own.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The part of the story where they steal the neighbors' vegetables is just incredible. I love OP. She is the best. :allears:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Just found out that my sister [23 F] is currently dating two different guys [24 M] and [20 M]. They both think they're exclusive with her. Has been going on for years. Feel like I should say something but know it's none of my business.

quote:

My sister has been dating a guy for more than 4 years now. Even though they have a bit of a toxic relationship where they frequently fight, I like him and think he's a good guy. A couple years ago my sister befriended a different guy. She's always had the pretext that he was just a friend, but I just recently found out that she told him she had broken up with her boyfriend, and he thinks they've been dating exclusively for quite some time.

My sister has always been a bit of a habitual liar, but I never realized that she would sink this low. She just recently moved into an apartment, and her first boyfriend spent all day repainting all the walls. He also lives 50 minutes away, so every time they see each other he has to travel quite a bit.

Today was her birthday, and both guys decided to buy her a nice TV for her new apartment. She went out to new dinner with her first boyfriend, and then afterward she made up an excuse to make him leave so she could see the second boyfriend.

I've already had several discussions with my family about this, and they have urged me and my brother (who also wants to say something) to stay out of it because it's none of our business. But I just feel so bad for both guys. They're being deceived and she's wasting their time. If it ever went to something like marriage I don't think I could stand by and let it happen. The problem is my sister has anger issues and has dealt with depression in her past, so her relationship with family has been quite strained, especially in the past few months. Things have been better lately since she's made the move, so my parents are urging us to not rock the boat. I understand their side but I know if I was in these guys' situations I would want to know. Should I do anything or just stay out of it?

tl;dr: Sister has been "exclusively" dating two guys for several years, neither guy knows the truth about the other. Part of me wants to say something but family is telling me to stay out of it. Need advice about what to do.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Real advice is absolutely to stay out of it and let it sort itself out.

Comedy option is to invite them both to some family event/function like a gratuation or something. Bonus points if Nana or whoever is only aware of one of them so she can invite them and you can "innocently" invite the other.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Sounds like a lot of effort. And what do you do with two TVs? Put up both and invite the question why the hell you would buy a basically redundant TV after being given one? Why even get into this situation in the first place?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jeza posted:

Sounds like a lot of effort. And what do you do with two TVs? Put up both and invite the question why the hell you would buy a basically redundant TV after being given one? Why even get into this situation in the first place?

That's easy enough, put the smaller one in the bedroom or office or wherever and explain to each dude that the other TV was a gift from family around the same time and you figured you'd keep them both so you could watch in either room.

Hey, I'm pretty good at this, maybe I should date two guys.

As to why to do it I am not like a shrink or whatever but especially if there's other mental health self-image stuff going on, it's probably a huge ego trip to have the affection of two people and also be putting one over them for a certain sort of person.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I don't have access to it now but a few days ago some teen posted he walked in on his sisters boyfriend banging some other girl on the couch at his sisters house. So the boyfriend bought him a new PS4 online and some games as well to keep his mouth shut. Basically everyone told him to tell his sister about it and use the PS4 as proof. Win-win!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I don't have access to it now but a few days ago some teen posted he walked in on his sisters boyfriend banging some other girl on the couch at his sisters house.

drat, if I'm reading it right he brought his sidepiece to his girl's house to cheat on her?

I ain't gonna lie and say I've always been unfailingly faithful to every girl I ever went steady with, but that is bold and cold as heck.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I don't have access to it now but a few days ago some teen posted he walked in on his sisters boyfriend banging some other girl on the couch at his sisters house. So the boyfriend bought him a new PS4 online and some games as well to keep his mouth shut. Basically everyone told him to tell his sister about it and use the PS4 as proof. Win-win!

Either that boyfriend is a front-runner for stupidest person mentioned here, or that boy walked in on his sister's cuckquean fantasy.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

Mameluke posted:

Either that boyfriend is a front-runner for stupidest person mentioned here, or that boy walked in on his sister's cuckquean fantasy.

Stupid Boys don't get a brand new PS4 and all Titanfall Two they could ever want.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

drat, if I'm reading it right he brought his sidepiece to his girl's house to cheat on her?

I ain't gonna lie and say I've always been unfailingly faithful to every girl I ever went steady with, but that is bold and cold as heck.

Yeah into the shared home of the boyfriend and sister

E: here's the post. Brother is only 15, so honestly I can't fault him for wanting to keep the PS4. sister and bf are 27.

quote:

I went to my sisters place after school today to eat some food, and saw the door was open. Didnt knock and just went in, first thing I see is her boyfriend was on the sofa with another girl. They both were naked. He told her to wait there and took me into the kitchen, and told me to keep quite and he would buy me a PS4 pro and some games for christmas. I asked him to prove that we would, and he ordered it on the spot with next day delivery.
My sister has been dating him for allmost a year, and he cannot be trusted with her. He makes alot more money than my sister, and I want a PS4 pro, but I don't want her to spend more time a guy who does this to her. I am getting like a massive reward for what I saw, and could tell her a few weeks after christmas. Thus I keep the PS4 and she knows the truth.
What should I do? She cares about me and I care about her, but I want a Ps4. If I do tell her, how do I even tell her? Phone, text, telling my mum to tell her? I dont want her to get really upset and cry.
My other option is to get the PS4, wait 2 weeks, then tell him to tell her or else I will tell her. But then she stays with without knowing what he has done. He's a terrible person for what he did.
tl;dr: I walked in on my Sisters boyfriend with another girl.

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 27, 2016

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yeah into the shared home of the boyfriend and sister

E: here's the post. Brother is only 15, so honestly I can't fault him for wanting to keep the PS4. sister and bf are 27.

That isn't nearly as hilariously dumb, though still boneheaded and sad because cheaters are trash. But I assumed that everyone involved in this amusing story was a teenager.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

The "for Christmas" thing makes me wonder if he's just buying time and plans to return it or keep it for himself. He could always just say it's an early gift because he wants to play call of battlefields with the future bro-in-law or whatever.

Also gonna be hard to explain a $300+ gift to the little brother, especially depending on what he gets the sister. LOL from the outside it'll probably look like "grooming" behavior, I'd rather just own up to the cheating than have everyone think I'm using her to get to the kid bro.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Kid's got morals, I'll give him credit for that.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
If I was him I'd demand it immediately, and it sounds like that was the idea, then turn around to sister and say "by the way he bought me this because I walked on him boning his side piece". Really, why would a 15 year old lie about that, and why would a grown man buy a 15 year old that gift when he's only been dating his sister for a year? It's totally suspicious. If dude didn't want to get caught he should've threatened to kill him, he went the honey route instead and gonna get caught smdh

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The "for Christmas" thing makes me wonder if he's just buying time and plans to return it or keep it for himself. He could always just say it's an early gift because he wants to play call of battlefields with the future bro-in-law or whatever.

Also gonna be hard to explain a $300+ gift to the little brother, especially depending on what he gets the sister. LOL from the outside it'll probably look like "grooming" behavior, I'd rather just own up to the cheating than have everyone think I'm using her to get to the kid bro.

You spend too much time on the internet if your first thought is "pedophile".

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Chichevache posted:

You spend too much time on the internet if your first thought is "pedophile".

I guess it depends on what kind of extant relationship he has with the kid, his means, and what sorts of gifts he normally gets people and will be giving other folks this year.

But all things being equal getting the teenage brother of the girl you're dating a big-ticket item that's usually in the wheelhouse of the parents to get as the lynchpin Santa gift is at best... pretty weird.

I do, however, spend to much time on the Internet.

E: If kid goes for the double-cross after he's "bought," he needs to prepare for the awkward fallout of sister choosing to either willfully disbelieve him or forgiving the guy and boyfriend staying in his life carrying a huge grudge.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Nov 27, 2016

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

Melchiresa posted:

Poor doggos getting the short end of the stick this Thanksgiving :(

My[23F] boyfriend [23M] of 3 years stealthily took my 11 year old dog to a vet 80km away to be put to sleep. It was only luck I found out and got him back. bf doesn't know I have my dog back but he comes back tomorrow night.

On the bright side, OP has already decided to break up with the bf :unsmith:

Update, though we don't really get closure on why.

quote:

He came back. He lied. I was upset and looked it. we gave him enough rope to make excuse after changing excuse. First he was shocked sticksy was gone, and would help look for him. Then he was shocked someone took him to a vet to be put down. Then when confronted with proof it was him, he claimed sticksy was hit by a car and he had to end his suffering. When confronted with a live happy sticksy he turned it around and it ended with him telling me he should have had me put down.

My coworker and her partner and I told him he was not welcome in the house any more and that they were moving in with me, and everyone in the house (and the neighbour we both get on well with who saw him return on Friday to take sticksy) now knows what kind of person he was. He left of his own accord and took some of his stuff. I'm no closer to knowing for sure why he tried what he did. Sorry for jamming up legaladvice with this one, it wasn't much of a legal ending.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still have so many questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

hey are there any posts about people who have been put into a sort of zone in which they can only remain just friends with someone they're attracted to?