Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Starman417

People on the right do not destroy their relatives.

16 posted on 11/23/2016, 7:06:42 PM by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

Yeah...I suggest you read that thread you're posting in, shitstack

McGlockenshire posted:

To: jobim

THE SCENE WOULD NOT HAVE BEN PLEASANT HAD I BEEN THERE...I am onf of the oldest in our combined families and I NEVER pull punches. I am well respected and popular with just about everybody....but that would never have flown with me.....

31 posted on 11/24/2016, 8:24:47 PM by terycarl (COMMON SENSE PREVAILS OVERALL!!!!)

"Hence why I'm alone"

Even when my family had heavy religious leanings, if you mouthed off like this dick suggests you'd be forgotten the next year. I don't get how my family can go without getting into political/religious fights, but then my family isn't full of whack brained nutcases either

McGlockenshire posted:

From Cuba's Fidel Castro dies aged 90 posted by JimRob

Freep opinions: George Soros is at least as bad as Fidel Castro

Ahahahahaha oh wow, haven't seen this one outside of Conservapedia

Wait hold on here, is there some right wing nuttery saying all three are together in something, or is it just LIBURLS == COMMIES?

That tagline though

Good lord, they'll believe anything

Yeah, the fun taglines are out tonight.

I love how Trump's the one trying to buddy up with cuba and everyone else doesn't have any links, but it's everyone but Trump who are somehow best friends with Castro.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Nov 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's nice to see Freepers applying their faith's teachings.

"suffer not thy enemy to live and whatever you do never ever break bread with them" - - Conservative Jesus, 33 AD

And the whole thing about communism just goes to show once more they have no understanding of what they hate. Equating the democratic party with actual communism is hilarious.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Honestly they don't care. Everything they don't like gets lumped together, and to understand any of it means you're infected

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SocketWrench posted:

Honestly they don't care. Everything they don't like gets lumped together, and to understand any of it means you're infected

"Thought begets heresy; heresy begets retribution."

It's amazing how fluff meant to sell overpriced plastic armymans describes the Freeper mindset so well.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3498179/posts

Great slapfight going on in here, on mobile so not easy to post excerpts, just read the last page if you want the gist.

E: looks like pizzagate will continue to 'deliver' for a while

erosion fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Nov 27, 2016

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Extensive Vamping posted:

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3498179/posts

Great slapfight going on in here, on mobile so not easy to post excerpts, just read the last page if you want the gist.

E: looks like pizzagate will continue to 'deliver' for a while

This is the new world we live in and it's here to stay.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
All of existence is a conspiracy against conservatives and they just haven't followed it to the logical conclusion yet that God is a taqiyya who've been out to destroy all honest republicans from the beginning of creation

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MeLKoR posted:

This is the new world we live in and it's here to stay.

Nah, this is the world we've always lived in. Everything, to idiots and nutballs, is ranked in truth depending on how much anything gets attacked. Hell, look at trump, the more he got attacked the more they fell in line behind him. When Bush was running, and already was unpopular and a loving wreck, the more people criticized him the more legit a candidate these morons (and Ohio, gently caress you Ohio) thought he was This is the way these idiots have been forever. The more something's attacked, the more factual it is.
And of course, true to double standards, the opposite is true when it's them attacking their opponents. The more they attack a democratic candidate the less legit they are, the more they attack gays the less human they are, the more they attack poo poo like evolution and climate change the more of a hoax it is.
These guys are like some sovereign citizen idiot i heard a while back that said the way her "free man of the land" thing worked was she had all the rights of a US citizen but all of the laws did not apply to her.
They just want their cake and to eat it too. And when they can't they get all REEEEEEE

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
McCrory officially requests statewide recount in gubernatorial race

Recounts are awesome!

quote:

Read on down in the article. The vote difference is now about 6100 votes.

There are now protesters outside of the Governor's Mansion with moving vans telling the Governor to get out of Cooper's house.

The vote fraud in Durham was so blatant....I am very glad Gov. McCrory is calling for this full recount.

1 posted on 11/23/2016 6:46:40 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Freedom'sWorthIt

The state went for Trump much bigger than 4 years ago, and yet we are to believe after those Dem counties staying open longer, and some of the shenanigans what went on that the state election for Gov went Dem fairly!!!

3 posted on 11/23/2016 6:49:46 AM PST by manc ( If they want so called marriage equality then they should support polygamy too.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: manc

There was a thread here yesterday where a North Carolina Freeper said most of the people he knew had voted for Trump for president and Cooper for governor.

Apparently McCrory committed the unpardonable sin of signing a bill to keep men out of women's bathrooms, which prompted the NCAA to move the men's basketball finals out of the state.

I suggested that this guy lives among the dumbest f%&#ing white people on the planet, if that was the case.

7 posted on 11/23/2016 6:54:27 AM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

Don’t blame the governor for the extreme politization of the NCAA.

10 posted on 11/23/2016 7:01:44 AM PST by WashingtonSource
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

Good.

Maybe this fight will go on long enough so that President Trump can send the DOJ into NC to find out how much fraud was committed by the Demon Rat Party.

9 posted on 11/23/2016 6:59:19 AM PST by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: Degaston

Well - I agree. The voter fraud in Durham (and other places I am sure) was just so clear! They let six polling places stay open hours past regular closing time and I believe some 90,000 votes came in during those times. The population of Durham is something like 250,000. Just one example of obvious voter fraud. But the elections board in Durham County is controlled by Democrats - no luck going there to appeal about the voter fraud.

So he has to call for a recount.

11 posted on 11/23/2016 7:03:15 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Not buying it. They can not be that dumb or in love with the NBA.

They need to specifically look for double-bubbling on absentee ballots which would result in a negated vote for governor. This game would explain the oddity.

Please forward this to the McCory office.

14 posted on 11/23/2016 7:04:34 AM PST by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies ('45 will be the best ever.)

quote:

They are idiots, to be sure. However, I think the governor has a case, with probably enough fraud in Durham County alone to change the outcome. For once the GOP is fighting back. The Trump Justice Department can come down on this fraud in NC which is rampant and set a precedent. I know people from Durham County (liberals, of course) who told me that busloads of illegals were paid to vote and taken to the polls by the busload. Specifically they know individuals who do yard work for them that told them they voted and they went to the polls with busloads of illegals.

19 posted on 11/23/2016 7:08:01 AM PST by WashingtonSource
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Wait a minute...

quote:

To: Beautiful_Gracious_Skies

Here's why I do buy that explanation ...

If Democratic voter fraud in North Carolina was that rampant, then why didn't Hillary Clinton win the state?

20 posted on 11/23/2016 7:08:04 AM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Voter fraud undermines Democracy. It is ironic that the “Democratic” party relies on voter fraud. I guess “Democratic Party” just sounds better than “Voter Fraud Party.”

22 posted on 11/23/2016 7:10:56 AM PST by ChessExpert (It's not compassion when you use government to give other people's money away.)

quote:

To: MadIsh32

I saw an interesting item about McCrory's track record that caught my eye:

He has vetoed six bills as governor, and four of his vetoes have been overridden (including the coal ash law). That's an astonishing record when you consider that the state legislature is controlled by the same party as the governor. It also tells me McCrory was probably at odds with most of his constituents on some key issues.

24 posted on 11/23/2016 7:14:08 AM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

If Democratic voter fraud in North Carolina was that rampant, then why didn't Hillary Clinton win the state?

The governor's race was very close according to the pre-election polls. The reason Trump won could be that the stupid Dems in NC believed the national polls that predicted an easy win by Hillary. Another reason could be that they DID try to steal the POTUS race for her, but that stealing a race is only possible if the race is close. If McCrory does end up losing after the great job he did as governor, I don't think Cooper will be able to do much with a veto-proof Republican majority in both the senate and the house. I also think he will be a one-term governor because the fact that he is suspected of stealing the governorship will come back to bite him.

26 posted on 11/23/2016 7:22:43 AM PST by srmorton (Deut. 30 19: "..I have set before you life and death,....therefore, choose life..")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

:stonk:

quote:

To: RegulatorCountry

Good point. LOL.

I'll tell you this, though ... If any of my friends or family members ever voted for a public official based on a stupid basketball tournament, I'd set them on fire.

27 posted on 11/23/2016 7:24:53 AM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

Being a former Charlotte mayor himself, McCrory isn’t exactly a fire-breathing social issues conservative. He’s pro-business. That’s why sticking to his guns over HB2 has been so surprising. Democrat activists in this state wanted to take out McCrory more than they wanted to prevent a Trump win, several have stated so publicly.

I’ve been lukewarm toward McCrory, myself. He strikes me as a bit of a squish, but far better than the alternative. I did vote for him. It’s evident to me that vote fraud provided the margin of victory, it all emerged from those late 90,000 votes in Durham County.

Whether that can ever be proved or not, I can’t say. But, I applaud the Republicans finally getting serious about pursuing voter fraud. It’s there, we all know it. Trouble is, the county and precinct levels in questionable areas are Democrat. It won’t be easy, and it won’t be quick.

29 posted on 11/23/2016 7:29:48 AM PST by RegulatorCountry
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

To: AuH2ORepublican

Yep, only the courts can find the type of fraud used.

Read that McCrory is challenging the “same day registration” votes because the boards were not able to verify the registrants addresses.
“Same day registration” was imposd on the state by a Democrat federal court.

There’s a lot to be looked at.

31 posted on 11/23/2016 7:30:51 AM PST by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

If people voted for this Cooper because they wanted men to use women’s bathrooms , the it just tells me how frigging stupid, and perverted some people are.

Wait till these women let men use their bathrooms, and rapes occur, or even less when a woman goes to use the bathroom only to find urine all over the seat.

33 posted on 11/23/2016 7:34:33 AM PST by manc ( If they want so called marriage equality then they should support polygamy too.)

quote:

To: All

I know elections are a state thing, but Trump MUST address our nations’ outdated and fraud ridden voting systems.

36 posted on 11/23/2016 7:40:35 AM PST by Maverick68
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

Could Democrat activists in NC have intentionally put Trump over the top, in order to provide cover for the fraudulent votes necessary to defeat McCrory? They wanted him out, badly, more than they wanted to prevent a Trump win. Several have stated so publicly, as I’ve mentioned.

37 posted on 11/23/2016 7:42:30 AM PST by RegulatorCountry
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

A possibility. Or that the vote difference between Trump and Hillary was so large, they just couldn’t pull it off. They knew they had enough votes through the fraud to defeat McCrory - and as you say, THAT is the race that really mattered to them....more than the Presidential race.

38 posted on 11/23/2016 7:45:10 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

You think?

quote:

Good point! I will try to make that point to my liberal relatives with whom I am having Thanksgiving lunch.....not that I hate them. I don’t, I love them all. But they have been “devastated and terrified” by President Trump’s win. If I can rub it in a bit, I will do so. Maybe I’m just mean.

40 posted on 11/23/2016 7:50:00 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

We're there any actual republican election judges or poll watchers in these precincts? If not, perhaps the dem poll workers just voted over and over for people who did not show up. If this happened, then the recount should show that the signatures on the receipts do not match the signatures on the voter registration papers. Poll watchers are a necessity in these precincts where no republicans act as judges.

Perhaps the presence of poll watchers kept inner city vote counts in places like Philadelphia from magically growing after the polls closed. When Philly was reported before western parts of PA, I had hope that Trump would win.

48 posted on 11/23/2016 8:11:46 AM PST by Freee-dame (Driain the swamp!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ChessExpert

Voter fraud undermines Democracy.

Don't buy the media and politician line of calling us a "democracy."

51 posted on 11/23/2016 8:24:50 AM PST by wastedyears (Clinton's supporters crying is the best thing ever..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Captain Jack Aubrey

I can only say that McCrory has been ten million times better than the previous Demonrat governors who took NC down into corruption (the Department of Motor Vehicles is just one example of corruption under the Dems) and into debt (we were always in debt under Governor Purdue and other Dem governors).

McCrory and the Republicans in the Legislature managed to bring NC out of debt, with enough left over for a rainy day fund which came in handy after Hurricane Matthew....which the Dems wanted to gut but couldn’t.

They have also cut taxes (somewhat) and brought jobs back to NC - that is until different companies started pulling out of NC due to HB2.

I’m sorry but Cooper is totally disgusting. I could not possibly vote for him any more than I could vote for Hillary.

54 posted on 11/23/2016 8:31:28 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Yulee

Exactly.

It is horrible to anticipate four years of Cooper’s demagoguery and corruption.

61 posted on 11/23/2016 9:13:38 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

Cooper refused to stand up and fight to prevent men in women’s bathrooms. He has done nothing for NC and the rumor before the election was that the Dems couldn’t beat Trump so they went all out to get the governorship. Idiots here have heard nothing but how the state suffered because McCrory fought the perverts on the bathroom issue.

63 posted on 11/23/2016 9:26:54 AM PST by nclaurel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Wisconsin Agrees To Presidential Vote Recount At Third-Party Candidates' Request

No, wait, recounts are evil!

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

You have GOT to be kidding me!

3 posted on 11/25/2016 4:33:50 PM PST by BlessedBeGod (To restore all things in Christ. ~~~~ Appeasing evil is cowardice.)

quote:

To: BlessedBeGod

Soros

5 posted on 11/25/2016 4:34:16 PM PST by Democrat_media (bots are donating to Jill Stein's website for the recount. Soros behind big scheme)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Eating a ham sandwich, probably.

quote:

...and where is Governor Scott Walker???...

6 posted on 11/25/2016 4:35:21 PM PST by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

quote:

Trump needs to take this travesty to court first thing Monday morning. Stein lacks sufficient standing as an aggrieved party. At 1%, she has no stake in the outcome of a recount in any of these states.

7 posted on 11/25/2016 4:35:32 PM PST by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

quote:

Why is George Soros still alive?

8 posted on 11/25/2016 4:36:20 PM PST by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

quote:

To: CivilWarBrewing

because he’s afraid of dying and facing a nice tropical weather above 6000 degress

11 posted on 11/25/2016 4:37:13 PM PST by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

These leftscum are really going to go there? Sigh...

12 posted on 11/25/2016 4:37:15 PM PST by piytar (http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/bill-whittle-number-one-bullet)

quote:

To: HarleyLady27

This Soros plot is well-planned. Hmmmm, what is today? The day after Thanksgiving, a heavy travel and vacation time for many.. A day when the Soros/Hillary plot advances as others enjoy their holiday. No coincidence here.

14 posted on 11/25/2016 4:38:20 PM PST by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Pretend I posted that huge 3am twitter meltdown Trump had about this here.

quote:

Trump just appointed Donald F. McGahn II as W.H. Counsel. Trump isn’t worried about this crap.

19 posted on 11/25/2016 4:39:40 PM PST by Artcore (Trump 2016!)

quote:

Oh good grief, FR’s own pu$$y brigade will be coming out of the woodwork over this.

Oh Noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 posted on 11/25/2016 4:41:15 PM PST by Artcore (Trump 2016!)

quote:

To: Artcore

Let em go ahead.

It will change nothing except cost harassed county clerks overtime and see liberals’ money going into state coffers.

All because they can’t come to terms with reality.

Trump will become President.

23 posted on 11/25/2016 4:41:16 PM PST by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

There we go.

quote:

If anyone wants a recount and ballot verification, how about North Carolina? Governor’s race in particular.

29 posted on 11/25/2016 4:44:49 PM PST by donozark (It is true after all. Hillary Clinton really IS the Fouke Monster)

quote:

To: arl295

Agreed, they know the results before putting this into action. Trump’s team isn’t’ taking this seriously; they should, rigging is going on and they have a plan to try and deny him the Presidency (Even if it doesn’t work they are working on it)

32 posted on 11/25/2016 4:46:20 PM PST by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

Goes to show third party candidates are only interested in sabotaging elections, not to win.

33 posted on 11/25/2016 4:46:53 PM PST by BitWielder1 (I'd rather have Unequal Wealth than Equal Poverty.)

quote:

$4.5 million dollars from a bunch of Solar Panel freaks? That’s a lot of “green” for a poverty party, but then again, Jill Stein is a wacko psychologist or psychiatrist and head the “Red-Green Watermelon Party”.

I don’t want to hear any more of this leftist crap that Republicans have all the money, esp. since Soros has more than Midas, plus the RockieFellers, Fords, Pillsbury, and Cummins stashes.

“Green is the new Red” and don’t you forget it.

Excuse me while I go harvest the last 20 tomatoes, corn and Zucchini I have in my little garden. I’m the real “Red-Green” guy - red tomatoes, green zucchini, and yellow-white (integrated) corn for social justice eaters.

In the infamous words of the woman entwined with a computer in “The X-Files”, Stein and party, “Byte Me”.

34 posted on 11/25/2016 4:47:19 PM PST by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

quote:

It’s not that the votes are there, but they are going to try to manufacture something. The election happen 2 or 3 weeks ago, they wait until Black Friday to announce this? I’m glad it’s Trump in there because I believe once they take this seriously he WILL fight against their shenanigans. If he doesn’t then the people will have to grab a weapon and stand a post

37 posted on 11/25/2016 4:48:14 PM PST by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

Sorosbots everywhere! :supaburn:

quote:

It’s pocket change for Soros, whose bot filled Stein’s coffers in two days.

45 posted on 11/25/2016 4:51:02 PM PST by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Internet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)

:derp:

quote:

They are going to steal this ... just you watch and see.

I have a VERY BAD feeling that come January, Hitlery will be standing there taking the oath.

TRUMP had better get on top of this FAST and stop this nonsense.
46 posted on 11/25/2016 4:51:21 PM PST by CapnJack

quote:

To: Artcore

Of course they are aware of it. I said they weren’t taking it seriously. They probably assume the Green Party is just fund raising. Do they really think the Clinton’s are behind this? If they did then I think someone would be taking control of the narrative.

49 posted on 11/25/2016 4:52:53 PM PST by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

quote:

Now that the communists know exactly how many fake ballots they need to make it appear that Clinton’s bitch won, winning Wisconsin should be a snap for the old bitch. Crooked Clintoon strikes again.

53 posted on 11/25/2016 4:54:50 PM PST by FlingWingFlyer (A proud, irredeemable deplorable of the Trump Revolution.)

quote:

To: CapnJack

“They are going to steal this ... just you watch and see.”

Let me guess, you are one of those guys sure they were going to rig voting machines in Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Iowa a few weeks ago, huh?

The truth is that you read too many conspiracy theory sites, and seriously need to learn to use tinfoil for food instead of headgear.

57 posted on 11/25/2016 4:56:08 PM PST by VanDeKoik
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Genoa

Trump is a master....I’m sure he’s got good people on this....and I hope that when they need volunteer watchers, plenty of Trumpsters will gladly abide...

58 posted on 11/25/2016 4:56:09 PM PST by cherry

quote:

Sincere note to Gpv. Scott Walker:

\PLEASE make sure you have the check & that it cleared the bank BEFORE you spend one hour on this nonsense.

IF you bill them later-—they won’t pay it.

IF you hold the check—it might bounce.

Either way—MAKE SURE that you have funds before you turn in a single hour of work.

61 posted on 11/25/2016 4:56:34 PM PST by ridesthemiles

quote:

This what denial in the face of an overwhelming retribution looks like. Trump’s landslide shows that America wants nothing to do with the far left turn 8 years of democrat rule has brought us. This is all the Democrats doing using Stein as a front..

64 posted on 11/25/2016 4:57:30 PM PST by cardinal4 ("Sat stonefaced while the building burned..")

quote:

To: wiseprince

[They count it in one night on election night (a few hours). Why do they need two weeks to recount it? Get this over with already]

Per the article, recount includes examining the ballots to determine intent. Remember Florida hanging chads?

Good grief. This is ridiculous. The left can’t handle defeat.

68 posted on 11/25/2016 5:00:08 PM PST by KansasGirl (Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice." Thomas Paine)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

Revolution is Coming!

quote:

“$5 million or $7 million is less than pocket change to Soros. Like you fishing for a dime in your pocket.

Soros is happy to spend that to discredit and subvert the election system and public confidence in America. He’s trying to foment a shooting civil war here, he’ll spend much bigger money than that to try and achieve that.

69 posted on 11/25/2016 5:00:33 PM PST by Scott from the Left Coast ("Now it's up to the American people to deliver justice")

quote:

To: Democrat_media

Soros is committing sedition against the U.S. Government. He should be arrested. He’s bribing easily purchased people to foment conflict, hoping it will explode into a civil war.

80 posted on 11/25/2016 5:08:46 PM PST by Scott from the Left Coast ("Now it's up to the American people to deliver justice")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #81 Removed by Moderator

quote:

This is a treasonous attempt to destroy the electoral system of the United States, most probably financed and directed by George Soros.

It cannot be allowed to stand.

83 posted on 11/25/2016 5:10:40 PM PST by Deo volente ("Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives finally on November 8th." Donald Trump)

quote:

“Rich people are just like you and me, they spend a dime unless they know something is going to come out of it”

Soros is not just a rich person....he’s well beyond that. There were a lot of very rich people that gave money to Hillary over the years, and they didn’t get squat for it. Soros knows this won’t work, he’s trying to foment conflict, just like he did with the protests. Now he’s trying this...he doesn’t care if this succeeds, just as long as more conflict comes out of it. He’ll spend a lot more than this piddling amount. And it won’t even dent his wealth in the slightest.

86 posted on 11/25/2016 5:13:17 PM PST by Scott from the Left Coast ("Now it's up to the American people to deliver justice")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies]

quote:

Big mistake by Soros and Clintoon.

I wonder how much money Jill Stein got to do this.

90 posted on 11/25/2016 5:15:44 PM PST by Salvation ("With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26)

quote:

To: CAluvdubya

current law lets any candidate ask for a recount.

obvious oversight now, as the democrats once again use a law against the spirit of the law and collude with several third parties.

93 posted on 11/25/2016 5:18:17 PM PST by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

Until Trump says “I do,” they will continue to try anything and everything to keep him out of office. The One Worlders want him stopped. The Secret Service better be on their toes every second of every day after he is sworn in because I will bet you that the One Worlders will attempt to kill him. They do not want anyone that is not one of their selections in office because it stops what they want. Trump is not one of theirs. He is anti-One World government and he is a threat to them. I hope the Secret Service put on extra people to protect our new president, because those thugs, led by Soros will do anything to get rid of him. May the Lord above look after President Trump.

95 posted on 11/25/2016 5:19:25 PM PST by RetiredArmy (Believe or not, we R in the Last Days of human history. Jesus is coming back, & soon! RU saved?)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:rolleyes:

The worst is that Trump also exemplifies this "its good if I do it but bad if you do it" mentality. Seeing him saying it's a scam and doing it undermines democracy is just :psyboom:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

It doesn't help that I'm pretty sure that the Stein recount is a scam considering how evasive she's been about how much money it will cost and what she's going to do with any extra money raised. Of course if it is actually a scam it's more about paying down debts from her campaign than some elaborate scheme to undermine democracy.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
So, has President Trump released his tax returns yet?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

MeLKoR posted:

So, has President Trump released his tax returns yet?

Unless there's some legal obligation to ever do so, no.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Republicans posted:

Unless there's some legal obligation to ever do so, no.

But that was the argument right, that he'd release them once election was over?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MeLKoR posted:

that was just to get reporters away from him. his voters don't care about his tax returns.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

MeLKoR posted:

It was "once the audit is done."

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I like the guy who thought that finding urine all over the seat in the ladies' room would be an unprecedented experience for most women :laugh:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

tacodaemon posted:

I like the guy who thought that finding urine all over the seat in the ladies' room would be an unprecedented experience for most women :laugh:

People who have never been in them have the weirdest mental images of the women's bathroom.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Good point. LOL.

I'll tell you this, though ... If any of my friends or family members ever voted for a public official based on a stupid basketball tournament, I'd set them on fire.

27 posted on 11/23/2016 7:24:53 AM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

"But I'll vote on one because of the party letter after his name"

I love it. Oh, a recount, i thought recounts were the sign of babies that couldn't accept they lost?
Honestly I don't know why they're so shocked a state could elect a dem governor but not a dem president....i mean lots of dems hated Hillary, so likely just didn't vote for a president or went in for third party. After all, Johnson's 2 million plus votes had to come from somewhere

Freep is so loving retarded it hurts

MeLKoR posted:

Doesn't matter, his taxes could red all zeros and negatives with a big read stamp saying "tax payment past due, final notice" and his base would still suck his cock for all it was worth to them. If him losing a BILLION loving DOLLARS in one year further convinces them he's a shrewd business man, then nothing is going to change their opinion on him tax wise

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Nov 27, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Rescue goat suffering from Anxiety Only Calms Down in Her Duck Outfit

After a harrowing couple of weeks I think it's time to relax with a nice thread about a cute little animal.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

What college does this snowflake attend?

2 posted on 11/27/2016 2:27:56 PM PST by BlueLancer ("If the present tries to sit in judgment on the past, it will lose the future." Winston Churchill)

quote:

“Meet Polly, an adorable rescue goat who is blind and suffers from severe anxiety.”

So it doesn’t suffer from every day normal goat anxiety?

5 posted on 11/27/2016 2:33:06 PM PST by RFEngineer

quote:

This is America’s spirit animal....

8 posted on 11/27/2016 2:37:21 PM PST by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)

quote:

Goat is pretty good BBQ’d.

Not sure about Peking Duck goat.

9 posted on 11/27/2016 2:39:12 PM PST by moovova

quote:

Our 12 year old Torty kitty searches the entire house looking for Mrs. POF and cries/howls when she can’t find her. Luckily neither Torty or Mrs. POF has to wear a duck costume to help Torty get over her anxiety.

10 posted on 11/27/2016 2:43:24 PM PST by ProtectOurFreedom

quote:

Severe anxiety in a goat? Does anyone know if a “refugee” got to this goat?

11 posted on 11/27/2016 2:45:31 PM PST by EvilCapitalist (Lock her up!)

Goddammit Freep! :negative:

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Freepers: every day normal goat anxiety

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

After a harrowing couple of weeks I think it's time to relax with a nice thread about a cute little animal.

More.

quote:

quote:

To: Rurudyne

This is America’s spirit animal....

Oh man, I hope not!

17 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:49:35 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

Blind, senseless, anxiety driven and only comfortable when dressed up as something it isn’t ... sounds like an American snow flake to me.

38 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:33:25 PM by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)

quote:

To: BlueLancer

What college does this snowflake attend?

Mecca U.

39 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:34:34 PM by 353FMG (AMERICA IS ALL THAT TRULY MATTERS)

quote:

As long as they don’t confuse Eid al-Adha with Halloween it should all be cool.

41 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:36:55 PM by Tijeras_Slim

quote:

To: MinuteGal

Apparently it’s that she was obtained from an animal rescue shelter.

Of course, when people are suffering almost any animal that doesn’t think of people as food can serve as a welcome distraction from the pain.

I have my therapy rooster to get me through the Obama administration. Since being subject to hearing a Chicken Little leftwing cock’s sickly crowing all the time, the best solution I’ve found is to drown it out with a louder, closer Barred Rock cock and a flock of hens.

46 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:49:55 PM by piasa

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Doesn't matter, his taxes could red all zeros and negatives with a big read stamp saying "tax payment past due, final notice" and his base would still suck his cock for all it was worth to them. If him losing a BILLION loving DOLLARS in one year further convinces them he's a shrewd business man, then nothing is going to change their opinion on him tax wise

Yes, but I would still like to watch them actually have to swallow that cock.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

Freep literally hates animals. Wow I can now say they're dog hating blowhards.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Annointed posted:

Freep literally hates animals. Wow I can now say they're dog hating blowhards.

Naw, they love their own doggies.

It's just that anything not currently a direct part of their life is fodder to be twisted into anything if it makes liberals look bad.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Conway: Trump and Obama have been 'talking regularly' posted by freeper ColdOne

the excerpt posted:

President-elect Donald Trump and President Barack Obama have been in regular communication, a top Trump aide said Sunday. Asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" about who Trump was consulting on Cuba policy, senior adviser Kellyanne Conway replied: "He's even been talking to President Obama. You know, beyond the sit-down they had 30 hours or so after President-Elect Trump won the election, they've been talking regularly on any number of issues. They talked just yesterday." Conway said they spoke for about 45 minutes Saturday, but declined to say what else they talked about. Trump enjoys talking with Obama, despite their disagreements, she said.

quote:

quote:

quote:

To: ColdOne

STAY STRONG DONALD!!!

2 posted on 11/27/2016, 9:46:53 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

I believe Obama is more susceptible to being influenced by Trump than vice-versa.

3 posted on 11/27/2016, 9:48:14 AM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

No way!! Obama is a true believer in MARXISM!!

4 posted on 11/27/2016, 9:49:24 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

I never refer to former junior US Senator Barack Hussein by any higher title than the one (I assume) he earned through Chicago-way dirty tricks in his adopted home state in his adopted country. Similarly, I never refer to President Donald Trump by any title less exalted than the one he earned on Election Day. Having a real president for the next eight years will be glorious.

To the extent that President Trump talks with the former junior US Senator, I hope that Trump is trying to learn from Barack Hussein’s many errors and not actually taking advice that he will follow. The best advice is to, as much as possible, erase all evidence that the usurper ever occupied our White House.

5 posted on 11/27/2016, 9:50:10 AM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

quote:

To: al baby

I am not worried at all by this. Gotta stroke the narcissist in the white house. Trump knows what he is doing.

9 posted on 11/27/2016, 9:58:09 AM by ColdOne ((poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~WE DID IT DEPLORABLES!EraseThe0bagambiLegacy!)

quote:

I have a hard time supporting someone who is willing to talk to Obama about anything.

11 posted on 11/27/2016, 9:58:39 AM by KyCats

quote:

they've been talking regularly on any number of issues

Obama doesn't talk to anyone; he lectures them. He is an arrogant, narcissistic POS. There is no reason on earth for Trump to attempt to discuss anything with him. Not one. What is there to gain by talking with Obama other than learning to do the exact opposite of whatever he says.

14 posted on 11/27/2016, 10:00:43 AM by Starboard

quote:

To: proust

That’s how I see it. The more Obama opens up to Trump, the less Hillary can depend on Obama to help steal the election away from Donald. Also, it is very likely, that both Bush Presidents’ GHWB and W, are not being nearly as helpful to this new Republican President as one would normally expect.

He cannot even think of asking Jimmy(I Love Castro!) Carter for help. Bill Clinton is still going to be acting in Hillary’s best interest. Or pretending to for now.
So Donald needs to have someone’s inside perspective, biased though it may be. Trump is a good judge of character, and this knowledge will help him to deal with Obama’s future panic attacks, as much of his legacy is systematically destroyed by Donald.

40 posted on 11/27/2016, 10:18:49 AM by lee martell

quote:

I bet Obama’s talking to Hillary regularly too... plotting her comeback via recounts and Congressional vote. They’re probably busy making big offers to buy-able Congress-critters, county officials in select counties in the 3 recount states, etc.

50 posted on 11/27/2016, 10:23:00 AM by Cementjungle

quote:

quote:

To: reasonisfaith

Look at the data on the performance of those who doubted Trump.

There should be an entire college level curriculum on this topic. Ivy league universities should be required to offer it.

53 posted on 11/27/2016, 10:25:59 AM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

Not only to provide education on Trump’s amazing abilities, but to develop intellectual insight in the minds of people like Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Evan McMullin, Van Jones, those other people on CNN, the remaining nevertrumpers, and most media heads and university professors.

And to improve the quality of university education.

60 posted on 11/27/2016, 10:32:45 AM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

There are another 40 posts but it just becomes a circlejerk about who supported Trump earlier than the rest.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Hillary’s RECOUNT Scheme: Stein’s Dirty Money & The Evil Cabal’s Real Plan posted by freeper Ed Jenner

What a great headline.

the article posted:

Hillary Clinton’s recount scheme started on election night, right after Pennsylvania’s electoral votes went to Donald Trump. A dirty trick was formed behind the scenes, and now, leaked information exposes the roles of Barack Obama, Jill Stein, and the rest of the evil cabal behind it all. Their goal goes way beyond just a recount — it’s all about stopping Donald Trump by using nefarious means.

Why would Jill Stein call for a recount? There is no way she can win even one state, yet here she is, saying she has gotten millions in donations to do a recount, starting in Wisconsin. If you’re thinking something smells in the Stein camp, you’d be right, and that smell is dirty money from George Soros.

While we can’t prove definitively that it’s from Soros, consider this: Stein has raised over $6 million in 48 hours for her recount while, during her entire 2016 presidential campaign, she only raised $3 million. So, who is funding Jill Stein’s recount effort? George Soros’s evil fingerprints are all over this recount plan.

That last paragraph there isn't in the freep excerpt.

First, a peek into the future.

quote:

To: Ed Jenner

Trump’s campaign is not properly responding to this.

He should insist that besides re-counting, re-check FRAUDULENT/ILLEGAL VOTES!

3 posted on 11/27/2016, 1:45:38 PM by convertedtoreason ( Nature tells us to take a LIBERTARIAN CONSERVATIVE stance)

quote:

At this point the left’s only recourse is to stir up sh!t, further endearing them to the average citizen who has work to do.

12 posted on 11/27/2016, 1:54:17 PM by Fester Chugabrew (Lock. Her. Up.)

Freep opinions: Hillary's decision to join the effort for a recount once all the votes were counted today was a spur of a moment idea hatched on election night
- or -
Freep opinions: You're tearing me apart, Lisa Hillary!

quote:

Hillary Clinton’s recount scheme started on election night, right after Pennsylvania’s electoral votes went to Donald Trump.

This is the key point. She and her cronies were so certain of her victory that the ‘vote recount’ had to be a spur of the moment decision.

Clearly, there is not one wit of concern about the damage this fiasco is causing - to the nation.

A destroyed and destructive Clinton is in such a vindictive state of anger that she is doing everything (in what power she has left), to create havoc for the President Elect.

She has no conscience, humility or love in her despicable soul. If this continues, her own supporters will also be victims of a nation in chaos.

19 posted on 11/27/2016, 1:59:59 PM by sodpoodle (Life is prickly - carry tweezers.)

quote:

To: sodpoodle

Clearly, there is not one wit of concern about the damage this fiasco is causing - to the nation.

They want to destroy America, politically, socially and economically, and replace our America with a Socialist state.

This is what all this is about. They lost the election, and they are too cowardyt to fight a bloody revolution, so now they will use whatever time Obama has in office to prevent the inauguration of Donald Trump. Obama may declare martial law and postpone the inauguration.

Anything to get an election issue if front of the Obama loaded Supreme Court.

We will have to see.

21 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:07:06 PM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

quote:

To: Tilted Irish Kilt

HRC cares nothing re the country. Disenfranchise millions of voters. Override results thru Lib courts. Threaten EVs. Get it to the House where a few not millions will decide. Bribe and threaten them. Then think we will sit n watch. SHE will sit n watch what happens

29 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:23:55 PM by Swanks

quote:

You people on here that is the ‘pearl grabbing, sofa fainting’ group need to KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Trump DID NOT get this far in this election if it wasn’t for the Good Lord Up Above and a lot of us Trump supporters who worked our butts off for him to get here and by darn we the American People have more faith in God than you have in your pea sized brains!!!

QUIT!!! HAVE SOME FAITH WILL YOU!!!

GO.TRUMP/PENCE.GO!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

36 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:54:39 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

I hate agreeing with freep, but

quote:

To: Spacetrucker

Apparently everyone having sissy fits the last few days is unaware that the Green party pulled this same crap in 2004 and got a recount in Ohio. It led to nothing and George Bush won his re-election.

I’m going to sit back and enjoy this upcoming farce.

Just a continuation of the Best.Election.Ever.

47 posted on 11/27/2016, 4:24:18 PM by hirn_man

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Obama's the greatest patriot of our generation assuming he's taking on the task of teaching Trump how to preside.

Jill Stein, on the other hand, gets props for pissing right wingers off but is still a sack of poo poo.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump falsely claims 'millions of people who voted illegally' cost him popular vote posted by freeper mdittmar

There were like five threads on this, but I picked this one to look at because it had the best title. Thanks, CNN! Did the chyron guys get a promotion?

Anyway, they're talking about this.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803033642545115140?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
There's more, but those are the biggies.

Snopes: Unproven

Snopes posted:

Based on these past statements, it seems likely that [Gregg] Phillips' case that three million non-citizens voted in the past election is related to his claim that "illegals" are registering to vote via Obamacare. In the absence of supporting data, however, he has really made no case at all. The "three million non-citizens" figure may just as well have been plucked out of thin air.

You did not misread that. That's the claim.

Politifact: False

Politifact posted:

Well, we don’t know for absolute certain. But the report is actually a tweet, and the person who authored the tweet won’t explain how he arrived at his figure. If that isn’t reason enough to be skeptical, independent experts and historical analyses suggest it’s highly suspect.
[...]
Richard Hasen, an election law expert at the University of California, Irvine, called Phillips’ claim "fake news."

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

This is absurd, conspiracy theory level poo poo. And it's being spread and promoted by our next President.

We are hosed. We are so, so hosed.

Freep opinions: extraordinary claims require no extraordinary evidence as long as I think they're true

quote:

To: mdittmar

How does CNN know that Trump “falsely claimed” this? Have they verified every vote? If they haven’t they have no way of knowing whether or not his claim is false.

3 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:57:47 PM by euram

quote:

In the past, the Clintons stole up to 10 million votes. I imagine Hillary probably stole more this time.

4 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:58:05 PM by Cicero (Marcus Tullius)

quote:

Basic logic:
fake news site says “falsely claims” = claims are true

5 posted on 11/27/2016, 2:59:32 PM by ReaganGeneration2

quote:

You’ll notice that nowhere in the article to they refute the premise that many votes were by illegals. They just say there’s no evidence. Where have I heard that before?

7 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:00:01 PM by facedown (Armed in the Heartland)

quote:

FIGHT THE COMMUNISTS AND THE ENEMEDIA

REFUSE RESIST THEIR LIES

TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE !!!!!!

SHUT DOWN CNN!!!!

10 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:00:44 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

quote:

I’m sure CNN has no problem with requesting recounts without evidence of wrong doing.

15 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:02:02 PM by Retired Chemist

quote:

It may be unprecedented, but it is proper, and absolutely factual.

And all of the fraudulent votes were calculated and deliberate.

Its called “progressive.”

18 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:03:06 PM by editor-surveyor (Freepers: Not as smart as I'd hoped they'd be)

quote:

“It’s an unprecedented allegation by a president-elect.”

Here at the CA DMV. they actually hand you the form which BOTH registers you to vote and drive. I saw it myself when I registered one of my cars and witnessed the black clerk explaining this to one of the Dem morons who was giddy about voting with no papers. OF COURSE, they are not Americans and their votes don’t count.

19 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:03:07 PM by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)
The black clerk. Black. That matters in this story how exactly? Oh, you're a bigot? Really? I couldn't tell.

quote:

When the dam breaks on this issue of illegal votes in general, and illegals voting in particular, CNN and all employed therein should be held to account as accessories before, during and after the fact.

These illegal vote campaigns can not exist without the media consciously supporting the efforts by refusing to report on them.

22 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:03:38 PM by Grimmy (equivocation is but the first step along the road to capitulation)

quote:

To: facedown

Well, it can’t be proven, but then again, who would willingly prove it? The Democrats do call them out to vote, and honestly they should pay for encouraging and being complicit in helping non Citizens vote.

37 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:10:50 PM by Morpheus2009

quote:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat

Trump may well have won CA too.

The only way San Diego ‘turned blue’ was due to the illegal votes and there were massive illegal vote campaigns in every county of the state.

MeChA is the primary organizer and operates through every college/university and high school campus in the state. It’s not at all unusual to find school resources being put to use in the illegal voter operations all over the state.

The spanish media also serves as illegal voter and general campaign fraud communications coordination.

There’s not even much of an effort to hide it anymore.

51 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:23:10 PM by Grimmy (equivocation is but the first step along the road to capitulation)

quote:

The Corrupt News Network has no evidence that 3 to 5 million illegal aliens DIDN’T vote for Clintoonie either. However, we have a video of Obama telling them to vote that nobody was checking. There is NOTHING “false” about Trump’s claim. Not a drat thing. The far left “media” even printed stories of illegal “dreamers” being thanked by their parents for voter. They were posted right here on FR. CNN needs to give up on doing the #fakenews and become the Tire Changing Channel or something. They don’t know a drat thing about how to REPORT the news.

56 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:27:22 PM by FlingWingFlyer (As long as tyranny exists, the Constitution and Bill of Right will never be "outdated" or "obsolete")
Snopes: False

Snopes posted:

The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president's response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally

[video snipped]

In the full interview, it's clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez's question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one's family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives.

quote:

Trump has made a plausible inference based on the following facts: (1) there are currently 10-15 million (or more)illegals in the country; (2) most of them sympathize with Democrats; and (3) many states do not have vigorous policies to insure that illegals do not enroll to vote. If one out of five illegals voted - a not implausible percentage - Trump is right.

Meanwhile, it is gospel for liberals that CO2 causes global warming (based on computer models) and that hundreds or thousands of plant and animal species become extinct every year due to human carelessness, a claim which is also based on computer models, not field research.

57 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:27:37 PM by Steve_Seattle

GOD WILL FIX IT

quote:

Unless the Trump team figures out how to “True the Vote” and implement it over the next two years (mid-term elections), I anticipate the Soros-backed Communists’ backlash will be even more massive. God has given us this last chance to, with His help, overcome the evil. I pray it happens.

62 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:31:53 PM by Right-wing Librarian

Sure you did, Kit Cat. Sure you did.

quote:

To: Flavious_Maximus

I work with 3 people who hold green cards and VOTED, they are NOT citizens but were told it was OK to register and vote I informed ALL 3 of them they broke the damned law!!!

65 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:33:39 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: moviefan8

We don't need "election reform," what we need are law enforcement in every state (A.G.s) starting with the U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, to adhere to enforcing laws currently on the books!

Prosecuting law breakers "to the fullest extent of the law" and putting teeth back into enforcement instead of wasting time working on nonsense as "conflict resolution!"

86 posted on 11/27/2016, 3:55:23 PM by zerosix (native sunflower)

Okay, let's let that one sink in.

Freep opinion: nonviolent conflict resolution is a waste of time

And then they wonder why we have to say that black lives matter.

A hundred and thirty posts, yes most of the rest are trash and image macros but I repeat myself. Only two people raised any doubt about the absurd voter fraud claims. They were shouted down. Instead, freepers choose to believe it's true, and choose to believe that Obama encouraged them to vote. Neither of these things is factually true.

Trump could wake up tomorrow morning and tweet about how pretty the green sun is in the brown sky and freep would attack the people that point out that the sun isn't green and the sky is blue.

We are so, so hosed.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

We are hosed.

Our last hope rests on Trump being a blubbering idiot who can't actually get the big poo poo done.

So we're so hosed.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Mustached Demon posted:

We are hosed.

Our last hope rests on Trump being a blubbering idiot who can't actually get the big poo poo done.

So we're so hosed.

Well, it looks like Pence is going to be the day-to-day guy running everything while Trump has a few pet projects of his own, so good luck with that.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

MANime in the sheets posted:

Well, it looks like Pence is going to be the day-to-day guy running everything while Trump has a few pet projects of his own, so good luck with that.

Not based on the cabinet being chosen...

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Alright I love that they can't seem to handle that maybe Stein raised the money so much more easily because more people are interested in Hillary Clinton being president/Donald Trump not being president than were interested in Jill Stein as president

LolitaSama
Dec 27, 2011
/r/The_Donald sounds like FREEP now. I wish we could merge the two.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

LolitaSama posted:

/r/The_Donald sounds like FREEP now. I wish we could merge the two.

There must always be a master and an apprentice

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

India sets up Muslim registry to deport 20 million illegals

I think you can take a guess about how Freep is going to react to this.

quote:

To: nwrep

Where are the americans telling the indians they can’t do this? How awful it is to illegals?

2 posted on 11/27/2016 8:35:55 PM PST by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

Are there snowflakes in India?

5 posted on 11/27/2016 8:39:10 PM PST by profit_guy

That's PRESIDENT-ELECT Trump to you

quote:

I hope Mr Trump is taking notes

6 posted on 11/27/2016 8:42:32 PM PST by LeoWindhorse (America First !)

quote:

Trump’s plans here are not so outlandish, after all.

7 posted on 11/27/2016 8:43:35 PM PST by mikeIII

quote:

The Bangladeshis are former EAST PAKISTANIS. They wanted independence even from their own West Pakistan [now simply Pakistan=land of the pure] brothers.
I understand that music, poetry and such are important to them.

But, 1/3 of their country is DELTA and they are wracked with immense flooding during the monsoons. It seems that every week some Bangladeshi ferry boat, overloaded, of course, sinks.
I guess it's gotten so bad there that they are flooding (pun intended) back into India. They are Muslim, of course, and UNWANTED in Hindu India. Apparently they haven't the means to cross Indian and get back to Pakistan.
I guess another war, civil or otherwise, is in the offing.

9 posted on 11/27/2016 8:46:46 PM PST by cloudmountain

quote:

India still has a survival instinct.

10 posted on 11/27/2016 8:47:56 PM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam , Know Peace)

quote:

“detect-delete-deport.”

i LIKE IT!!!

11 posted on 11/27/2016 8:49:28 PM PST by Chode (You Owe Them Nothing - Not Respect, Not Loyalty, Not Obedience, NOTHING! ich bin ein Deplorable...)

quote:

To: profit_guy

Are there snowflakes in India?

You betcha. The Himalayan mountains provide all the snow, flakes and all, that you would want.

And Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians are ALL very,very conservative...."brown" snowflakes, uninterested in being good neighbors with each other. Intractable folks.

12 posted on 11/27/2016 8:49:52 PM PST by cloudmountain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I wonder why that is...

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians are ALL from the exact same basic population, language, culture, faith and race.
India does, however, have SO many languages and dialects among them all that ENGLISH is the common language there. Ain't that a hoot?

13 posted on 11/27/2016 8:53:37 PM PST by cloudmountain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

This will wind up in military conflict. It’s what always happens when you start protecting yourself.

15 posted on 11/27/2016 8:55:46 PM PST by pieceofthepuzzle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

...sorry, what were we talking about again?

quote:

We need to stop our Anchor Baby rules ASAP. Make English our national language.

16 posted on 11/27/2016 8:56:04 PM PST by B4Ranch (Conservatives own 200,000,000 guns and a trillion rounds of ammo. If we were violent you'd know it.)

quote:

To: B4Ranch

We need to stop our Anchor Baby rules ASAP. Make English our national language.

The Swiss example.
ONLY Swiss can have Swiss children, even if said nannies, spouses or visitors lived there for 50 years. Non-Swiss CANNOT become Swiss citizens. End of story.

22 posted on 11/27/2016 9:06:21 PM PST by cloudmountain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

America (and possibly the UK, France and Germany) are the only countries in the world not allowed to decide for themselves what and who should be allowed in their own country.

Russia insists on preserving its own language, its own religion, its own culture and its own nationality. If it were in Africa or Asia, the post-modern multi-culti socialists and statists wouldn’t mind - but it is in Europe, so it is a real threat to these people and their agenda.

18 posted on 11/27/2016 8:58:07 PM PST by PGR88

Psst, wrong indians!

quote:

Where are the americans telling the indians they can’t do this? How awful it is to illegals?

"American" Indians are neither native to this continent, NOR Indian NOR the "first" Americans here. They are descendants of Siberian hunter groups who migrated to this continent over the Bering straits: oriental Asians.
That came out publicly when DNA reared its scientific head. It sure blasted the hole out of the "poor native Americans" myth.

This continent had NO indigenous people but the FIRST humans here were Caucasian. They hunted mammoths. They would dig huge traps for them to fall into, then get in there to kill the beasts.
Thanks to archeological digs they found that some of the hunters didn't make it out of the trap. Their human remains showed skulls that were oval. Oriental Asians, "american indians" have ROUND heads.
The HAN Chinese (92% of all Chinese) also have ROUND nostrils. That's how other Asian Orientals can tell which is which.
If someone is half and half, then all bets are off.

20 posted on 11/27/2016 9:04:03 PM PST by cloudmountain

quote:

Regardless, Trump is going to get blamed.

24 posted on 11/27/2016 9:09:12 PM PST by BunnySlippers (I Love Bull Markets!!!)

quote:

To: HollyB

“Sounds like they won’t have much to fight for if they do nothing.”

I agree. Conflict with people who don't want to be part of you, and to live in harmony with you etc., is inevitable. It's just the timing that has to be decided. By doing this, the citizens of this region in India are just moving up the timeline. If the UN had any legitimacy, there would be public hearings in which they discussed the issue of self-determination of nations, and their right to expect immigrants to love their new nation, and to assimilate.

29 posted on 11/27/2016 9:17:29 PM PST by pieceofthepuzzle

quote:

Indians are brown.

Only white people can be racist.

30 posted on 11/27/2016 9:40:09 PM PST by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

To: pieceofthepuzzle

It’s better to protect yourself early instead of letting the threat grow because liberals tell you to be nice to those with a different culture and to let them take too much of your country over when they have their own country.

32 posted on 11/27/2016 9:54:06 PM PST by Crucial
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

That's right, one plays baseball and one (allegedly) plays football.

quote:

To: FreedomStar3028

Indians are brown

They are not. Browns and Indians are separate.

33 posted on 11/27/2016 10:12:53 PM PST by libh8er
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: nwrep; ExTexasRedhead

“The Hindu rate of population growth is declining. But the Muslim rate is rising. Most of the Muslims here are from Bangladesh. If this continues, the Assamese Hindus will become a minority soon — we will lose our language, our culture, our identity,”

Sounds just like things are going to go here, and any other non-Muslim country where these termites take hold. If you thought Catholics and Mormons are “breeders,” you ain’t seen nothing yet! Just look at what they are already doing in Germany, impregnating young German girls, bastardizing the German People!

34 posted on 11/27/2016 10:23:28 PM PST by vette6387

quote:

I wonder if we’ll do the same when car bombs are part of our daily life. Muslims are at war with our way of life and we’ve surrendered.

40 posted on 11/28/2016 12:20:32 AM PST by JimSEA

quote:

Please don’t tell Obama. He will try to get them here in the next few days.

44 posted on 11/28/2016 3:48:45 AM PST by nclaurel

quote:

India used to be overpopulated. Come on, gentlemen. Get out of the lotus position and start popping them out.

46 posted on 11/28/2016 4:17:41 AM PST by Eleutheria5 (“If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.)

quote:

To: cloudmountain

There are over 200 million mudzlims in India.

48 posted on 11/28/2016 6:05:28 AM PST by ichabod1 (Make America Normal Again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: LeoWindhorse

Where do you think the India Government came up with this idea?

Hint it wasn’t the GOPe or the rats of America.

“I hope Mr Trump is taking notes!”

Taking notes. BS! He handed out the lecture notes and POA to the Indian Government.

51 posted on 11/28/2016 7:28:23 AM PST by Grampa Dave (Hey, whining losers,Trump will just go ahead & make things better for us without you!!!!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Good Lord they're still going! :stonklol:

quote:

So I guess the subliminal message here is a transexual one.

Just like they like to say there are gay animals, there are now going to be claims that some animals “know” they are “actually” a different species.

So the anxiety comes from its know its a duck in a goats body.

Ergo, wanting to be a different gender or what not, is perfectly “natural”.

52 posted on 11/27/2016 4:03:01 PM PST by fruser1

quote:

A slow roast at around 300 degrees over a charcoal fire will also do wonders for eliminating the goat's anxiety.

56 posted on 11/27/2016 4:11:58 PM PST by Alas Babylon!

quote:

To: Cowgirl of Justice

They were the sweetest, the most loving creatures

Essie's Cafe on Broad Street in Athens used to have barbequed goat on Fridays. Don't remember it being particularly sweet.

63 posted on 11/27/2016 4:58:20 PM PST by PAR35
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Rurudyne

Democrat voters ...

67 posted on 11/27/2016 5:38:44 PM PST by MHGinTN (A dispensational perspective is a powerful tool for spiritual discernment)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Spacetrucker

All I can think of while reading this is that this particular goat should be the new mascot of the Democratic Party.

Snowflake or not, it just has me shaking my head!

75 posted on 11/27/2016 8:25:02 PM PST by ssaftler (January 20, 2017: Morning in America)

Always more, always worse.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jagged Jim posted:

"American" Indians are neither native to this continent, NOR Indian NOR the "first" Americans here. They are descendants of Siberian hunter groups who migrated to this continent over the Bering straits: oriental Asians. 
That came out publicly when DNA reared its scientific head. It sure blasted the hole out of the "poor native Americans" myth. 

This continent had NO indigenous people but the FIRST humans here were Caucasian. They hunted mammoths. They would dig huge traps for them to fall into, then get in there to kill the beasts. 
Thanks to archeological digs they found that some of the hunters didn't make it out of the trap. Their human remains showed skulls that were oval. Oriental Asians, "american indians" have ROUND heads. 
The HAN Chinese (92% of all Chinese) also have ROUND nostrils. That's how other Asian Orientals can tell which is which. 
If someone is half and half, then all bets are off. 

20 posted on 11/27/2016 9:04:03 PM PST by cloudmountain 

gently caress me, this is beautiful! :biotruths: about phrenology, "America belongs to the white man" and completely missing the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fathis Munk posted:

gently caress me, this is beautiful! :biotruths: about phrenology, "America belongs to the white man" and completely missing the point.

Must be LDS.