Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Making poo poo worse and worse for sex offenders is a popular way for politicians to seem "tough on crime" and if you stand against it it's really easy for your opponent to insinuate that you are a pedophile, so now we have poo poo like that thing where guys who got drunk and peed on the wrong building have to live in shanty-towns under the freeway because they're not allowed to live near bus stops and bus stops are everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

quote:

Throwaway account just to be safe. English isn't my 1st language so sorry in advance.
I met James a 3 years ago and we instantly hit it off. We met through mutual friends and started hooking up after a few weeks and then became official. We clicked perfectly at everything we did. He was a great boyfriend, lover and bestfriend (notice the past-tense there). I can not put into words how happy we were together.
We moved in together at the end of last year and it was still amazing. I work in design and he works in accounting but we rented a cheap place outside of the city to allow us to save for the future. Things started to change around 8 months ago, I still have no idea what started it. James became absolutely obsessed with hipster culture. So far:
He grew a horrible beard but doesn't clean or groom it very well. Kissing him obviously became difficult.
He criticised me for buying clothes new and from big stores. He started buying 'second hand' clothes from a hipster thrift store in the city where they costed more than my new clothes. Some jeans he bought were about $US 70 and covered in stains. Seriously.
Wanted to sell our TV and mocks me for watching shows, despite the fact he'll download Game of Thrones as soon as it is out.
He used to be in good shape, with a tiny bit extra which I loved. He has lost so much weight not for health but so he can get into skinny jeans and tight shirts.
He wants to get a pug, something I am against as they are an awful breed that suffer horribly.
Similarly, he became vegan. I've been vegetarian for longer than our relationship, and didn't give a poo poo that he ate meat, or had meat in the house. Now, he'll often freak out if he sees eggs in the fridge and try to smugly lecture me on animal farms. The eggs are free range from a local farmers market.
He no longer wants to go clubbing and doesn't want to dance with me. He'd rather go to an overpriced bar and try to out do all the other hipsters there on how individual he is.
lovely tattoos, I won't say what but they are really bad. He didn't speak to me about them and they are very visible. Maybe if the quality was better I would like them, but it looks like a child did the tattoos.
He posts minimum 10 times a day to Instagram, yet has 14 followers. Selfies, photos of his food, whatever ironic thing he can think of.
Will talk and talk about how much he respects human rights and the environment, yet he queued for hours for the new iphone.
Our sex has become poo poo. I will see his beard or tattoos and be put off. Even (often after a lot of wine) when we do have sex, he will be focused almost entirely on himself and I won't finish.
Our friends have started avoiding us. They have invited me out a few times, but he came along and just talked about how unique he was or whatever.
He has started wearing glasses, with no requirement.
There is a lot more.
He doesn't seem to have many other hipster friends, so I don't think he has changed to impress anyone. I think maybe it is because he is getting older?
I've tried talking to him about it, explaining the things that don't make me comfortable or the changes I wish he had asked me about first. But everytime he blows me off as simply not understanding him 'but I will'
The reason I am posting now, is because he has said he wants to quit his job by New Year as he works for a big multinational. He doesn't have any ideas what he wants to do otherwise. I've told him not to be stupid, but he is telling me that I just don't get it.
To be clear, I don't mind hipsters - but my boyfriend isn't one. He is some contrived attempt at being cool I think.
He still loves me, but I don't think he wants that to affect his new lifestyle. Is it over? Or will he change back to the caring, cuddly man I fell for?
Tldr; Boyfriend of 3 years has changed into a contrived hipster and its changing how I feel.

This is the fuckin' best.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

loquacius posted:

Making poo poo worse and worse for sex offenders is a popular way for politicians to seem "tough on crime" and if you stand against it it's really easy for your opponent to insinuate that you are a pedophile, so now we have poo poo like that thing where guys who got drunk and peed on the wrong building have to live in shanty-towns under the freeway because they're not allowed to live near bus stops and bus stops are everywhere

I can't tell if you telling the truth or it's just hyperbole but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

"Dude who peed in public and is now on the registry for life" is a boogeyman the MRAs like to bring up. The vast majority of the people on that registry did some supremely hosed up poo poo.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

well why not posted:

The lovely tattoos and ironic glasses are the best part. Hilarious. :roflolmao:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

well why not posted:

:how:
Does it have their ages?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Ratjaculation posted:

:how:
Does it have their ages?

She's 27 and he's 37. :laugh:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

The instagram thing is the best bit imo

Edit: ^^ noo... no loving way

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

My [48F] daughter [27F] made a hurtful comment on social media, and I am struggling with how to confront her

quote:

My daughter "Donna" and I don't have the best relationship. She was always a willful child and acted out a lot as a teenager, and she moved out of the house when she was nineteen. Over the years, she's come back and had to ask myself and her dad for help a few times, which we have always given. Most of the time, though, she keeps her distance. Things are generally better than when she was a teenager, and more pleasant, but there are still times when she says things that I view as harsh and insists that she's "setting boundaries" so she should be allowed to have her way. A good example of this is how often she calls. Donna lives across the country from us and calls about every two weeks. I have told her I'd like to hear from her more often, but it has apparently fallen on deaf ears as she has maintained her every-two-week calling pattern for over a year. She has also requested that I not call her, as she is very busy and her job keeps odd hours. It seems that with Donna, there is very little "compromise" and instead a lot of "my way or the highway."

Donna has a boyfriend, "Jimmy," whom she has been dating for about six or seven years, I think. I believe they are planning on getting married next year, though Donna isn't sure when and is vague with details when I ask her. It was Jimmy's birthday yesterday. I sent him a text yesterday around noon telling him happy birthday and joking that I had thought about texting him when I first woke up, but that I figured he'd appreciate the sleep instead. Jimmy didn't reply until about 8 pm, but he thanked me for thinking of him. I also sent Jimmy a birthday gift, which according to tracking info might be a little late, but I did tip off Donna to expect it.

Last night, Donna posted a picture of herself with Jimmy on Instagram, captioned, "Happy birthday to the greatest man I know." I was gutted when I read that - Donna's father has always been in her life, has always taken care of her, and has always loved her. I know it's not a contest, but it still hurt me a lot to see her blatantly refer to her boyfriend as the "greatest man she knows," because it completely ignores her father (not to mention her brothers and I'm sure she has several male friends who might find this statement hurtful as well.)

I read it aloud to her father, and while he didn't react much he did go to bed shortly thereafter and has been quiet since. I am taking this as yet another indication that Donna is pushing away from her family of origin, and as such, I'm really debating how much effort I want to put into their Christmas gifts. Considering that I haven't heard anything about Jimmy's present (even from Donna to say it's not there yet) and how long it took for Jimmy to grant me the courtesy of replying, I'm really disappointed in their selfishness. I feel as though Donna is divorcing herself from her father and me, as well as her siblings. She also hasn't been home to see us for almost a year, and the next time she is planning to visit is on a trip with Jimmy, and they'll be passing through our part of the country on their way to meet his parents somewhere.

Overall, I feel very slighted, and feel as though my daughter is at best thoughtless and at worst, actively trying to hurt me and her father. I'm looking for advice as to how to handle the holidays gracefully, and whether I should let her know that she's hurt me and her dad, especially since she tends to shut down when things don't go her way.

tl;dr daughter referred to her boyfriend as "the greatest man I know." she's hurt her father (and me, I'm mom) a lot with this. we're not sure whether to say anything or whether to just start withdrawing our support from her, as well.
:staredog:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

She's 27 and he's 37. :laugh:

It actually makes a lot more sense this way, bog-standard mid-life crisis

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

sinking belle posted:

My [48F] daughter [27F] made a hurtful comment on social media, and I am struggling with how to confront her

The behavior of the daughter seems totally normal to me, I'm guessing they were lovely parents.

E: Called it!

quote:

No, in this context "willful" means that Donna acted out quite a bit as a teenager in order to get her way, and that hasn't changed with age. She lied frequently, snuck out, broke her curfew, lied to her father and myself about relationships with boys, shoplifted, bullied her brothers, and skipped school. The list goes on. She has made a career out of lying to us about whatever she apparently feels she needs to, in order to get her way. Now that she's an adult, she apparently no longer feels that she needs to lie to us, but she still doesn't seem to care who she hurts as long as she gets her way.

Oh no, my teenager did teenager things, what an awful child.

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Nov 28, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

sinking belle posted:

This is actually extremely good because someone like this having a well-adjusted child is hope for the future.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Troposphere posted:

kind of reminds me of my dad tbh haha oh no

Dad autistic, oh no

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

WampaLord posted:

"Dude who peed in public and is now on the registry for life" is a boogeyman the MRAs like to bring up. The vast majority of the people on that registry did some supremely hosed up poo poo.

Most states have language in their laws that make public urination a misdemeanor UNLESS there's proof they're getting some sort of stimulation from the act, so yea, it doesn't happen.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Grem posted:

Most states have language in their laws that make public urination a misdemeanor UNLESS there's proof they're getting some sort of stimulation from the act, so yea, it doesn't happen.

Do all registries require that the offence be a felony?

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

sinking belle posted:

She has another comment where she 'gasped audibly' when she saw the horrible, offensive social media post. :allears: This lady owns.

quote:

I fail to see how I am unreasonable for thinking that it's disrespectful to call one's parents so infrequently, and that it's insensitive to call someone "the greatest man I know" without thought for how anyone else reading it might feel.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sinking belle posted:

This might as well be a post from my Mother-in-law. Really cool, and horrifying, to see this from the other side.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm having trouble not visualizing Hurtful Comment lady as Lucille Bluth

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

sinking belle posted:

Narcissism is one hell of a drug. Good thing her daughter is 27 and can easily ignore her bullshit, unlike the earlier post about the shitbag mom who read her 16 year old daughter's diary and violated her privacy over absolutely nothing. People suck. It's hard enough being a teenager and nutty parents make it worse.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
wow. My Dad was like that. For a few weeks I disconnected my land line while we were getting ready to move. My Dad sent me the email complaining that he couldn't just reach out and talk to me when he wanted. He also called my mom (they've been divorced for years) and other family members to ask how much time I spent with them when I was in town (I live 8 hours away).

But then he'd do things like come all the way up for a visit (Southern Ontario) and obsesses over whatever college football game was on that weekend. One time in particular I offered to PVR the game for him so that we could have a nice dinner that my wife had been planning and cooking all day. One bite in the meal he winces and asks if he can eat while watching the game.

Well that's my r/raisedbynarcissists story.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

sinking belle posted:

quote:

I am taking this as yet another indication that Donna is pushing away from her family of origin, and as such, I'm really debating how much effort I want to put into their Christmas gifts

I will not put in as much effort in buying Christmas presents for my adult and capable daughter, that will show her. :smuggo:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

OP is doubling down in the comments and the entire thread is calling her on her poo poo and if you've ever known anyone like this person then reading through the whole thing is gonna be the best feel-good experience you'll have all day

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/5fco1o/my_48f_daughter_27f_made_a_hurtful_comment_on/

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I have to wonder how "hurtbydaughter58" even found r/relationships and figured out how to use Reddit. She doesn't seem particularly experienced with Internet discussions.

a redditor posted:

quote:

I fail to see how I am unreasonable
Of course you do. You've been unfair to her her entire life by your own admission. You're controlling and manipulative, which makes you abusive. Of course you're not going to admit that you are 100% in the wrong.

Be grateful she talks to you at all. She really shouldn't.

OP posted:

Excuse me?????

the first guy posted:

Nope, you are absolutely not excused for doing this poo poo to your own kid.

OP posted:

Are you excused from explaining yourself? Where "by my own admission" am I unfair to her "her entire life"? You are so out of line.

a different redditor posted:

Dont argue like that it just makes the people on here dislike you more

OP posted:

So people here just say crappy things to posters and then don't back them up? What a great advice forum.

I can picture very clearly the OP demanding to see a manager whose apology she may or may not accept

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I couldn't resist finding that thread and replying. Had to point out to the mom that you're supposed to like your spouse more than your parents because your parents loving die on you. Hope the mortality check isn't too much for her :ohdear:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I love it when they all team up and dunk on an OP. It's really satisfying.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Naerasa posted:

I couldn't resist finding that thread and replying. Had to point out to the mom that you're supposed to like your spouse more than your parents because your parents loving die on you. Hope the mortality check isn't too much for her :ohdear:

On one hand, don't touch the poop, but now that you did it, would you mind linking? :allears:

Nevermind, found it.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Nov 28, 2016

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
[California] Weird Question about age of consent

quote:

No, not that kind of question. I have a 4 year old son who is going to be 5 in September. His birthday is early enough in the month it is before the cutoff and he would be able to start Kindergarten this year. If he did, he most likely would be the youngest student in his grade. My wife and I are currently debating whether or not to start him this year or to wait another year. He's a smaller little guy but has made friends with children that will be starting school this year. She would like to hold him back so that he doesn't have to be the smallest kid in class, but I would like him to go to school to be with his friends. However due to being a legaladvice lurker I have another worry about holding him back:
If we hold him back now he will be 18 years old for his entire senior year. We live in a state where the age of consent is 18 and no Romeo and Juliet laws exist (perhaps there will be in 13 years, but that is unknown) I worry that if we don't start him at school now, that we are setting up liabilities that don't need to be there. Both my wife and I are were the nerdy sort that didn't really have overtly sexual relationships until college, and were both raised with the "save sex till marriage" message. While we don't really believe in that message completely, we do sort of both think kids shouldn't be having sex in high school and will be raising him with the same message. That being said, we aren't going to not tell him about sex, so there's a chance he'll engage in it anyway. I don't want him to get in a relationship with the wrong girl (or boy! Pretty sure he likes girls but you never know) whose parents are more conservative and get in a bad situation if they find out that something is going on.
I recognize that even if we let him go to school now he could end up in a relationship with a younger person, but he wouldn't be 18 till he was hopefully away in college and therefore less chance of being charged with statutory rape.
I wonder if I'm being over concerned about this, but I keep reading here about people strongly suggesting their 18 year old still in high school not touch any of their other classmates and people freaking out when they hear about an 18 year old in a relationship with a 15 year old(which is only senior-sophomore). This is really weird to me because I had many friends in high school who started dating girls who were freshmen when they were seniors. One of them kept the relationship up all through college and eventually married. Apparently their first time might have been the night of her senior prom. Another friend was seeing a freshman when she was a senior and she definitely came back and slept with him once after she started college. I don't really see her as some creepy predator, but things seems to be handled differently 17 years ago. My own wife and I are 5 years apart (we of course met much later). Back when I was in high school if the cops rode up on 2 kids in a car and found them having sex, they would usually ID both of them and then send them home if everything looked consensual and they were both in highschool, maybe call the girls parents if the guy was 18. I think that now-a-days that if it showed one of them was over 18 mandatory reporting laws would kick in. And I don't even want to think about the sexting thing.
To boil it down my question is this: Will there be anymore liability if my son waits another year to start school, and thus be 18 for basically all of his senior year, or am I being overly concerned/ it doesn't matter he could still get in to deep trouble?
What basically drove me over the edge with concern about this is something my boss's son recently went through. We had all heard that he had a run in with the law recently (which surprised us because he was a 4.0 gpa nerdy type kid) but didn't know what. Over the 4th we had a small company party and later in the day our boss got a little tipsy and gave us the lowdown. His son turned 18 in March, and in May went to a concert at a local 18+ club. He though he lost his phone at the concert, but it turns out that he got pick pocketed but the police had cought the guy for something else right outside the club because our boss got a call on the Monday after saying they had his son's phone and all he had to do was drive back out there and get it. Being a teenager his son didn't lock the phone and didn't try find my phone because he had turned it off for the concert. So my boss just told his son and he drove out to get it. My boss gets a call a couple hours later from his son who has been arrested. It turns out the police had gone through the phone to determine who it belonged to. I guess there were some racy texts between his son and his son's girlfriend (who is in the same grade but turns 18 in July) that mentioned she was in high school, and he also happened to have a bunch of nude pictures she sent him (that he was keeping with her knowledge and permission) And this piqued their interest and when he came to retrieve his phone they threw him in an interrogation room and got him to admit that he had the pics and that his girlfriend was still 17. Luckily my boss knew a guy who knew somebody that has been dealing teen sexting cases. Long story short, his son got off, but the poor girl got super embarrassed, her parents tried to file a restraining order against his son, and he may or may not have lost admission to the college he was going to be going to in the fall. What really struck me was my bosses description of the prosecutor. He said the guy would not be reasonable and was trying to throw the book at his son, threatening him with being a registered sex offender, molestation charges if they found out he had sex with the girlfriend after his 18th birthday, soliciting for the texts. My boss said he couldn't understand why this guy was going for such blood. The way my boss explained it was that his son only got off on a technicality. Sounded like something to do with the police not having any kind of warrant to search the phone and that they had no reason or permission to search the texts or pictures since there was clearly a contact labled "DAD" in his phone book. My boss and the lawyer had a very long talk with the son afterwards and explained how dangerous a situation he had set up for himself.

i'm trying to optimize the age at which i send my child to school so that in 2028 he can gently caress worry free, any advice

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Christ, she's getting shredded in the comments.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

almightyerin posted:

Christ, she's getting shredded in the comments.

Because there's a lot of people out there who can see their own parents in her post and are opening fire on them by proxy.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

It's just fascinating to see the other side of 'My Mother/Mother In Law is a lunatic' posts.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
There are legit problems with the sex offender registry. Not so much about public urination, but more about teenagers and kids making bad decisions and having their lives ruined. Even if they get off the list their history is one Google search away.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
There's one about a 21 year old with his 14 year old cousin being attracted to him and holy poo poo if it wasn't written one handed. Can't post it because I'm on my phone and...lazy.

zakharov posted:

There are legit problems with the sex offender registry. Not so much about public urination, but more about teenagers and kids making bad decisions and having their lives ruined. Even if they get off the list their history is one Google search away.

I'm still so curious. Doesn't look like we will get closure there. She needs to cut her losses and run fast and far.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Pick posted:

Which, of course, wouldn't be a big problem except that his zygomatic arch is 2 cm insufficiently protuberant

women! :argh:

Is this a phrenology thing? Idgi

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Naerasa posted:

I obviously cannot prevent people from going and posting there but...please don't report back here when you do. I don't think it's any shocker that people want to comment, but lets not open pandora's box and let this thread be a place to post your epic pwns.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Nov 28, 2016

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I [26m] am currently in a relationship with my girlfriend [25f] for almost a year. She is my second cousin once removed.

I really need help on this one. Both of our parents are against with our relationship. They want us to stop it, even from the very beginning. However, we didn't stop it because we really like each other. We love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together.

Both of our parents (including our siblings and some family members) are really angry and would really want us to stop our relationship. They're saying that it is immoral and not right; that we should be ashamed of ourselves because of what we're doing. They're all Christians, and I've studied the belief of Catholics and some other Christian denominations when it comes to this matter. For a little bit of information, the Canon Law (Catholicism) and the Holy Bible does not forbid relationships between second cousins once removed. In fact, Joseph and Mary (parents of Jesus) are somehow related to each other. In my opinion, for them to say that what we're doing is immoral is not based on their religious belief but based on the way their brain works. They are worried on what other people will think about us. To tell you the truth, we've talked to our friends and other relatives, and they have no problems with our relationship. I see it as they are more worried on what other people will think about them. They're worried that they will look bad because of what my girlfriend and I are doing.

My family already stopped talking to me about it because I told them that I've made up my mind, and I'll do everything and anything it takes to spend the rest of my life with her. Even though they're not talking to me anymore, they are still trying to look for ways to stop us by talking to my friends to tell me to end it. On the other hand, her parents are somehow different. They told her that they would not allow us to be together. As the matter of fact, they told her they would kill me to prevent us from being together. I know they are only saying that to scare her and get into her head, and the bad part is, it is working! I keep telling her that it is not them who will be with me forever, and same thing with my parents. It is you who's going to be with me, and it is me who's going to be with you.

Please help me know more about this kind of relationship and how to deal with it. I've searched all over the web and notice that people who are against it are straight to the point by saying "ew," "disgusting," "get help," etc. However, those who are not against it, or at least know what's going on, are saying their opinions and findings in more detail.

We are both truly in love with each other. We're not asking for anything else but to only be together and spend the rest of our lives together. Please, help me find words to encourage her every day; that we're not alone and have people out there who recognizes what she and I have. We're almost going to hit our first year, and I want her to be more happy than ever.

Thank you so much for the time you spent on reading this. It already means a lot to us.

TLDR: I'm in a relationship with my second cousin once removed. Both of our parents do not want us to continue because it is immoral.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Syncopated posted:

Is this a phrenology thing? Idgi

it's from earlier when guys were talking about how they are too ugly for women because *impossibly precise measurement on obscure body part* is not correct and how unfair this is

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I obviously cannot prevent people from going and posting there but...please don't report back here when you do. I don't think it's any shocker that people want to comment, but lets not open pandora's box and let this thread be a place to post your epic pwns.

Yeah that's usually not something I feel the need to do, since I like to think of these reddit threads as nature preserves that need to be left to flourish on their own, but it's just so rare to see the crazy mom be the one to post that I couldn't resist pouncing on it.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Farg posted:

i'm trying to optimize the age at which i send my child to school so that in 2028 he can gently caress worry free, any advice

I don't know, this seems like a legit worry. I know I wouldn't want any kids I have picking up bullshit severe charges for fooling around in high school and I've met several prosecutors who would go all in on these types of cases.

His state not having Romeo and Juliet laws is kind of hosed; even my state does and people tend to poo poo on it as being the worst Red state in existence.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Naerasa posted:

Yeah that's usually not something I feel the need to do, since I like to think of these reddit threads as nature preserves that need to be left to flourish on their own, but it's just so rare to see the crazy mom be the one to post that I couldn't resist pouncing on it.
Yeah I get the desire to post, just don't report back and tell us about it. Post with pure intentions only and the truth will be your guide, lah~ (:ssh: I've gotten a couple reddit accounts banned from the subreddit....apparently calling someone a wet blanket is too harsh.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Farg posted:

i wish my parents were this thoughtful about my loving