Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Stinky butt girls.

everywhere

quote:

Lately when me and my girlfriend have been having sex her rear end has smelled extremely bad (like poop) especially when we are in positions where her rear end is facing me (doggy, spooning, etc) its an extremely big turn off and very gross (i'm a bit of a neat freak). I haven't wanted to have sex as of lately just because i've been so turned off by all of this. I know that taking a shower beforehand would solve the problem and be some fun foreplay but she still lives with her parents and they are normally home when we do it so showering would not be an option. What can I do to bring this up to her without hurting her feelings / embarrassing her?

quote:

I am married and ONLY when I have sex doggie style with my hubby .. I have never been told this by anyone else before in my life.. I shower and clean myself so it has nothing to do with my hygiene. sometimes we have sex after I have stepped out of the shower and apparently he tells me it has always been there (the smell) because of this I haven't even been able to bring myseylf to have sex that way with him anymore.. is there something wrong with me?

quote:

My husband just told me that he has always smelt "poop" while we do it doggy style too. I am also VERY hygienic and wash really well down there and it still happens. I feel really self conscious about it too and now have difficulty enjoying myself in that position.. Maybe some men have a really good sense of smell? I am not sure, but just know you are not alone.

quote:

Just had this happen and I can see why you all would be self conscious in that position afterward. Like you, I'm really hygienic and wipe/wash really well. I'm not seeing me and my boyfriend being in that position for a really long time. Honestly, slightly pissed off at him right now but it's good to know I'm not the only one in a way.

possibly a scientist posted:

Hello ladies, being a man I noticed that smell from my woman too and it does put me off and I wondered if it was clean. The smell does annoy me. However I observed why it happens. Most of us are used to toilet papers and they dont always clean up so well and hence we do need some additional cleaning effort over there. What helps is while having a shower squat down so that your butt spread well and then wash the area with soap and rinse it off. Keep doing that each time you have a shower. It works best if you go to the toilet before u shower. Or in some countries they have water spray techniques which cleans the butt hole better and keeps the smell away. Hope it helps else trying using products but that could combine to a weird new smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

quote:

Girlfriend [28F] will not stop popping my [29M] pimples against my will.

Alright I'll preface this by saying I know how ridiculous it sounds. My girlfriend is obsessed with popping pimples. I don't know if I'm just hypersensitive or what, but this is extremely painful in most cases and I don't like it. I've begged her to stop for basically our whole relationship. I am making this post because I just flat out told her it's borderline abusive and I want it to stop, and to respect my boundaries. Her response was that it shouldn't be a big deal and that she literally can't stop herself. I thought this ultimatum moment would wake her up to how much I dislike it, but she doesn't seem to care.
When I say she's obsessed it's an understatement. I often have to fight her off for 15-20 minutes before she will leave me alone. I wear a shirt to bed now for the first time in my life because if I roll over she will start popping poo poo on my back. She pops our cats' catne obsessively. I've ended up throwing her away violently when she tries to pin me down against my will to mess with my face. It gives me panic attacks when I'm pinned like that now.
She's a great girlfriend in most other regards but the way she laughs off my pain is INFURIATING. I know she has willpower, she's a doctor. The only conclusion I can reach is that she doesn't take me seriously when I say it's extremely painful. She's said her patients have it far worse, but they're not loving living with it every day. I don't know what to do, I've already explicitly told her it's the only thing that makes me reconsider the relationship. Her reaction makes me feel that popping is more important than us being together.
I'm not going to leave an otherwise smart, awesome girl for this...but I need advice. What else can I do to convey that no means no?
tldr: I demanded my girlfriend stop popping my pimples and she flat out refuses. It's driving me insane.

Poor guy. She's giving him PTSD with this poo poo. (this is from r/relationship_advice in case anyone's curious)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If she's a doctor just swipe her prescription pad and write yourself some sweet sweet Dialudid scripts. Problem solved.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

DOMDOM posted:

Lately when me and my girlfriend have been having sex her rear end has smelled extremely bad (like poop)

I'm glad this dude felt the need to clarify that the bad butt smell was poo-based, because clearly there are so many other options. Can you imagine the Reddit thread on "my girlfriend's butt smells literally like burning tires?"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

almightyerin posted:

Poor guy. She's giving him PTSD with this poo poo. (this is from r/relationship_advice in case anyone's curious)

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

almightyerin posted:

That's pretty terrible, the poor bastard. I wonder how it'll go when he gives her an ultimatum over this.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
drat I need that pimple popper girls #

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

haljordan posted:

Yeah I'm imagining the scenario where one partner is saying "I want 10 kids!" and the other is thinking "Holy poo poo, I want zero."

You just plan on having five then, I don't see what the big deal is :confused:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

54 40 or gently caress posted:

And I use rose jam shower gel and a shampoo bar from lush

That sounds pretty girly, dude.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Captain Hygiene posted:

You just plan on having five then, I don't see what the big deal is :confused:

You jest, but my brother wanted 2 kids so one wasn't "the middle child," but his wife wanted at least 3, so they compromised on 4. His wife wanted 2 sets of twins so the whole having babies thing would be over faster.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

almightyerin posted:

so this is what my ex is up to these days

This sounds like a shitpost ("please don't doxx me" etc) but I'm serious, I dated a girl who did this exact thing, wouldn't take no for an answer, and claimed it was compulsive on her part. The age might even be right since I don't remember what her birthday was. Eerie.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

almightyerin posted:

I can't help but wonder how large this girl is.

Large enough that it takes multiple massages over several days to cover ALL of her back

And :lol: at those stinky butt losers not dabbing some Vicks under their noses and going to town like men

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Nov 29, 2016

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Large enough that it takes multiple massages over several days to cover ALL of her back

I see there are facts from the write-up that I did not interpret correctly :barf:

I'm now picturing one of those "I'm 700 lbs and I can't get out of bed" shows so thanks.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

MRA fanfic or a tale of self ownage? You decide true believers!

quote:

STLDR - Before my vacation i [F24] asked my boyfriend [M25] to open our relationship temporarily. Now hes regularly having sex with some girl in our apartment and im heartbroken

Im pretty loving upset rigth now , Im going to do my best to explain everything thats happened.

Ive had an extended holiday (3 months) planned with my best friend (Tory) for years. We have always talked about it and my boyfriend (Daniel) knew we were going to do it. She finally finished college this December and we put our plan into action.

Another friend (Michelle) went on a similar trip years ago. She and her friend both had longterm boyfriends at the time, and they both ended up cheating on the trip. A while later their friendship fell apart, and they both revealed each others infidelity. It got ugly. Michelle and her boyfriend broke up, her (ex)friend stayed with her boyfriend but from the sounds of it their relationship was severely damaged.

At first i thought they were absolutely horrible for doing it, but after talking to her i could see their side of things - months of no sexual contact/release, being in a party atmosphere, of course there would be temptation. She's young, attractive and gets lots of male attention. The encounter was purely sexual, she was drunk, and they used protection. The next day the boy was out of her life completely and that was it. I vehementely disagreed with doing all this behind her boyfriends back though.

Talking with Michelle about a month ago, she asked what im going to do about Daniel. I honestly hadnt thought about it like that, i felt like i could easily go 3 months without having sex. And id never want to betray Daniel's trust. But Michelle made a good case for 'opening' our relationship while i was away - she said (paraphrasing): "Of course you love Daniel. But traveling is about experiencing new things, and that includes sex. Youll say it wont happen now, but you just have to trust me that once youre their youll feel different. Daniel is going to wonder either way if youre loving other guys on your trip. Just be upfront with him and see what he says."

And so that night i talked to him about it. I explained that i wasnt going to be looking to gently caress every guy i see that im attracted to, and that my love for him was as strong as ever, but i also wanted to be able act freely and party like other girls my age. It was more contingency if anything - i dont plan on loving other guys, but if it happens it happens. A nigth of partying half the world away with people ill never see again shouldnt ruin what we had here. Id insist on using protection. And of course he would have the same opportunity as me, he would be able to freely see girls if he chose to. He wasnt happy, but said he understood. He said "Youve tied my hands. If i tell you i forbid it, ill still be worried if youre being true to your word. By expressing that this is what you want, theres nothing i can do to stop you".

Daniels a bit of a homebody - he goes out with his friends on occassion, but most nights he spends in our apartment playing video games or watching netflix. Given his lifestyle i wasnt overly worried hed be hooking up with all these random girls.

Me and Tory left on February 17. Its been eye-opening and a ton of fun. But its also been stressful. We havent done any partying, we talked to some guys one night but nothing came of it. Tonight i checked my email at an internet cafe and there was a message from Kay, a sweet old lady who lives above us in our apartment complex.

""I have debated for days whether to send this to you and potentially ruin your vacation. But you deserve to know the truth. Daniel has been seeing another woman since you left. There is no doubt that he is seeing her, she has come over most nights and I have heard them being intimate. You deserve so much better. I'm so sorry.""

I thought i could handle this open relationship arrangement. I cant. This message shattered my heart into a million pieces. This isnt what i intended at all, i wanted the freedom to act in the moment. He is taking this as a free pass to regularly gently caress some girl. And i have a feeling i know exactly who it is, a girl from his work who was always overly flirty with him.

I regret ever taking Michelles advice and opening my stupid mouth. I dont want him to gently caress other girls, i dont want to gently caress other guys. I want this slut out of my apartment NOW!!! I am a loving wreck and need other womens opinions. Tory has been so unhelpful, basically telling me to grow up and that i got what i asked for. No poo poo?! People arent allowed to change their minds or regret their decisions?!

How do I go about contacting him and expressing that this needs to stop NOW without coming across like a crazy hypocritical bitch? And let him know that i will be 100% faithful on my trip? I dont even know how i am going to look at him when i get home. I am beyond hurt, this feels so wrong and so sick.

I am going to bed now to try and get some sleep, i will check and respond to all comments tomorrow morning. Thank you :(

EDIT: guys, seriously stop it. I know i hosed up, i brought it all on myself. Kicking me while im down isnt helping. Im not asking for your opinion on my stupid selfish decision, im asking the best way to approach this and fix it.

Tory says i should email him saying "what i said before about opening our relationship was a mistake. I havent slept with anyone here and i dont want to. Youre my parter and i dont want to compromise what we have. Please be faithful as I will be to you. I love you." Simply dont tell him about Kay's email or that i know there's another woman. Thoughts?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
6/10 - semi chub

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

BOOTY-ADE posted:

And :lol: at those stinky butt losers not dabbing some Vicks under their noses and going to town like men
I can't believe that people would willingly partake in, an unhygienic sexual act... Thats so awkward/ugly/AUG.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Malkof posted:

MRA fanfic or a tale of self ownage? You decide true believers!

I don't see many MRA flagwords, but I'm not super well-versed in that stuff.

If it's true, girl should just accept it's done and move on. There's no way she's gonna get the side piece back out of the relationship easily, especially not when she instigated the whole thing. Dude will be indignant as gently caress if she tells him he can't and he's already said he wouldn't trust her if she said she wasn't gonna gently caress any randos.

edit: Also lol at the bit where she says she wasn't worried about an open relationship cause he probably wouldn't get any. That's nice and fair for sure.

Nancy fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Nov 29, 2016

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
also you poor buggers with stinky rear end in a top hat owning partners should try scented lube

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Or just wash your butts. It's not difficult.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Jeff Sichoe posted:

also you poor buggers with stinky rear end in a top hat owning partners should try scented lube

To push the poo poo back in? Not sure this is going to work out as planned.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

A bidet attachment is the most worthwhile investment I've ever made.

Get one. On Amazon. You can hook it up in like 5 minutes.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQgAhEB5OF4

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
My finance [M/28] has issues with a tattoo I got when I [F/23] was 18.

quote:

I played softball all four years of high school. My best friend did as well, but for a different team as we went to different schools. This resulted in a bit of a friendly rivalry.
Senior year rolled around. Our team was scheduled to play hers shortly after she pitched a no-hitter. I had the most home runs of anyone on my team and we were both feeling cocky. We'd also both been toying with the idea of going to a tattoo parlor once we were 18. This led to us making a bet. If I struck out against her, I'd have to get a tattoo of her choice. If she failed to strike me out the entire game, she'd have to get the tattoo of my choice.
I came so close to winning, but she struck me out in the 7th and final inning. Two months later, when I turned 18, I figured a bet is a bet. We went down to a local tattoo parlor and I got inked. To commemorate the fact that she owned my rear end at the plate, the tattoo was of a softball with her name and jersey number on it, and I got it on my left butt cheek.
Fast forward five years. A lot has happened since then. For one, I'm now engaged. My friend has also died. She was killed in a car accident three years ago. Since then, this tattoo has taken on a new significance. It's more than just a funny story I've related to the handful of people who've seen it. It's a part of her that'll always be with me.
Since our engagement, my fiance has been pressuring me to get it removed. He never had any problem with it before and I'm not sure why it's suddenly such a big deal for him as he never really gives me a straight answer. I don't have any intention of getting it removed and I don't want it to be a source of friction between us, so now I'm lost. What should I do?
tl;dr: My fiance suddenly has a problem with a tattoo I got as part of a bet when I was 18. What should I do?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Tom Gorman posted:

A bidet attachment is the most worthwhile investment I've ever made.

Get one. On Amazon. You can hook it up in like 5 minutes.

Seriously this. I got one of these and it made me much more efficient at work because I'd wait til I got home to poop.

Just in time for holiday dinners!

http://www.amazon.com/Bidet-Neo-110-Non-Electric-Mechanical/dp/B009ZLRSJ6

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Charles Get-Out posted:

I don't see many MRA flagwords, but I'm not super well-versed in that stuff.

The story is pretty great, but googling the title does cause redpill and MGTOW search results so... :iiam:

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Charles Get-Out posted:

This one straight cracked me up. It was full of wonder and mystery. What awful tattoo will this be? Where will it be? And the reality is mediocre. It doesn't sound like an awful tattoo, and it's not in an awful place. I could probably live with that even without the friend dying.

I kinda wonder if the boyfriend has never had a close friend die. It's really easy to have some sympathy for the situation if you have.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Nov 29, 2016

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Charles Get-Out posted:

There is a simple solution to this that also reduces the risk of poopy butt smell

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quote:

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months and so far everything has been going great with her. She is seriously a really great girl and I could see us being in a long term relationship for quite a while. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she is a very intellectually stimulating person as well. We spend hours having discussions about various topics and I'm always very intrigued and engrossed in our conversations. We never get bored just being together.

I introduced her to my parents already and wanted her to finally meet my sister. We went to her apartment where she cooked dinner for us and the two of them got to know each other. Just as I predicted they would, they got along swimmingly and the night was really fun. After dinner my sister gave us some wine (I'm not 21, I know).

My sister made a comment about how I lucky I was to snag a girl like her because usually I'm hopeless when it comes to women (this is not true). I teasingly pushed her on her shoulder and reminded her that she was still single. She lightly pushed me back and asked me if I wanted to go.

We sometimes jokingly do this, and escalate the situation into a play fight. We exchanged a few more pushes back and forth and my sister kind of tackled me on the ground and tried to pin me. I flipped her over onto her back, pinned her and started counting to three, but she flipped me over again, straddled me and pinned my arms behind my back for three seconds. We laughed a bit and then my girlfriend and I left.

Later, when my girlfriend and I were alone, she made a comment that was like "So you and your sister, like, wrestle?". I told her sometimes and that it was just a thing we jokingly do together. I asked her why she seemed so tense and she said that she didn't want to offend me, but the situation just gave off game of thrones vibes. I assured her that it was nothing more than just fun and that there weren't any undertones or anything. I also said that I felt kind of hurt that she immediately made incestuous conclusions. She apologized and said that it was wrong of her to even say anything about it.

I know that she apologized about it, but this whole conversation still makes me feel kind of upset. Why would she even say something like that?
Edit: Sister is 21 if it matters
TL;DR: Wrestled with my sister in front of my girlfriend and my girlfriend said it gave her "game of thrones vibes".

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

haljordan posted:

Also the situation that boggles my mind the most, by far, are the couples who consider staying together when it's clear that one person wants kids and the other doesn't. That is by far the biggest decision you could make as a couple, way more than buying a house. Hell, one of the reasons I knew I'd end up marrying my wife was because we both made it pretty clear early on that neither of us wanted children. How could either side compromise on that and somehow expect to not regret it the rest of their lives?

The one who wants kids counts on eventually being able to wear the other down, assuming other family members and society's expectations will help. Once a kid is born they assume the reluctant partner will love their own kid, see that they were foolish to not want kids, and everything will be wonderful.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

this is weird as hell and this dude/his sister are too loving old for that poo poo

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

The one who wants kids counts on eventually being able to wear the other down, assuming other family members and society's expectations will help. Once a kid is born they assume the reluctant partner will love their own kid, see that they were foolish to not want kids, and everything will be wonderful.

I'm on the fence about kids and my girlfriend wants one.

It is causing huge problems.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

almightyerin posted:

Wait until he realizes the only reason he landed a smart, hot doctor was because he's got acne and she has an acne fetish.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

DOMDOM posted:

Stinky butt girls.

everywhere

Again, As A Gay Dude, I feel like if straight guys had to get hosed in the rear end at least once in their lifetime they'd learn so loving much. Not even as a fetish, I don't want to be the one to do it, I just want them to come to terms with trying to make anal sexy and painless when they're on the receiving end.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

RNG posted:

Again, As A Gay Dude, I feel like if straight guys had to get hosed in the rear end at least once in their lifetime they'd learn so loving much. Not even as a fetish, I don't want to be the one to do it, I just want them to come to terms with trying to make anal sexy and painless when they're on the receiving end.

*phone rings at 8 am*
RNG: who is it?
*muffled*
RNG: Ugg...no....not again
*muffled, frantic*
RNG: Fine, I'll do it, I'll wear the mask... one last time
*RNG picks up big jangly set of keys, finds a huge one with a crystal on top, unlocks a trunk set atop a shrine in his closet*
RNG: Here we go
*RNG picks up dusty scroll from trunk, carefully removes sealing wax, brushes it off and unrolls it*
RNG, reading: Steps to make anal sexy and painless are as follows

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
The thing about all these stinky butts is we aren't even talking anal :smith:

This here the stank

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Ignis posted:

He also made a post out of concern about his wife's apparent detachment to her daughter, when his own detachment can't be any more clear from his posts :psyduck:

Anyways here's a fun one but not relationships related

KY: SERIOUS: I may need to get rid of a lion.

I'm skipping up to say that I know the family involved in the crazy lion in Kentucky situation. Ha! I never expected to recognize a situation in this thread, glad it was about lion and crazy family member management, not a sad relationship story.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Any update on the hipster boyfriend?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Ratjaculation posted:

Any update on the hipster boyfriend?

yeah but you've never heard of it.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007