Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Devian666 posted:

He's making anal unsexy and painful.

I just can't come to terms with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I'm on the fence about kids and my girlfriend wants one.

It is causing huge problems.

She'll never change and maybe you'll eventually cave and love being a parent, or you'll hate it.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

The Snoo posted:

this is weird as hell and this dude/his sister are too loving old for that poo poo

Wrestling owns, actually

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
As a non- GoT watcher, do GoT vibes mean incest?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

incest or child murder, or both

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Stickfigure posted:

As a non- GoT watcher, do GoT vibes mean incest?

Depends, it could also be the sister has castrated the brother. Difficult to tell in this case.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It could also mean there's a pithy whoremonger of a midget who totally isn't the author's self-insert involved.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Wrestling owns, actually

it's okay with your SO and also when you're a literal child but it's weird with your adult sibling

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

The Snoo posted:

it's okay with your SO and also when you're a literal child but it's weird with your adult sibling

someone's bitter because their sibling is better by far at wrestling imo

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

The Snoo posted:

yeah I mean I haven't wrestled with my sibling since we were, what, 13-14 and watching WWF?

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Next time dude meets gf he should team up with the sister and pile drive gf through a table like The Dudley Boyz.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Stickfigure posted:

Next time dude meets gf he should team up with the sister and pile drive gf through a table like The Dudley Boyz.

Bah gawd that relationship may be broken in half :bahgawd:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

It could also mean there's a pithy whoremonger of a midget who totally isn't the author's self-insert involved.

The consensus I remember from when I posted in GoT threads is that the author's self-insert is actually Sam

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
haha whoever said r/short has some gold was pretty right:

quote:

The reason Castro isn't remembered as a monster is be because he was tall (6'3") and handsome

if he were short and ugly, all world leaders would be condemning him and his reign.

i'm not exaggerating. that's literally the reason. if he looked like Hugo Chavez (5'8") he'd be remembered like ... Hugo Chavez. only worse.

quote:

Short guy who hates his taller wife
Hey everyone, 5'3" here. I' really starting to get jealous of my tall wife (she's 5'7"). I've been taking Xanax heavily recently and I don't know if it's getting to me but I'm getting angry and jealous of my wife's height advantage. Is this normal?
"tall wife"

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
5'3 holy poo poo lmao

brotato
May 14, 2013
Okay what the gently caress is catne. Are you telling me there are some people so fuckin greasy that they give their cats acne? How is this possible. This is like the worst thing I've read yet.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

loquacius posted:

The consensus I remember from when I posted in GoT threads is that the author's self-insert is actually Sam

I'm only going off of half-remembered hearsay, so that is likely more accurate. I know very little about GoT.

E: Jon Snow and I have much in common, you see.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ZombieJesus posted:

haha whoever said r/short has some gold was pretty right:

"tall wife"

Height advantage? What, is that guy wrestling/boxing/playing basket ball professionally against his wife?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

brotato posted:

Okay what the gently caress is catne. Are you telling me there are some people so fuckin greasy that they give their cats acne? How is this possible. This is like the worst thing I've read yet.

some cats have a latex allergy and if you've ever been around a housecat they love rubbing their face/chin on the corners of walls, so if you have latex paint that's one way they can get it

it'll never go away either because it's itchy for the cat so the cat keeps rubbing it's chin on the walls to scratch the itch, a vicious cycle

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Did someone post this already https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/5f7yfg/redditor_seeks_help_with_crumbling_marriage/

It's sad

xtal fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Nov 29, 2016

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

loquacius posted:

I think it's Doran Martell!

The /r/short posters are so intense, it's amazing. Their lives would be perfect if they were just 6 inches taller! Except, when you read their posts and look at their pictures, it's obvious there's way more 'wrong' with them than their height. It's their looks or their personality and more likely a combination of the two.

Hell, Peter Dinklage is 4' 5" and has probably never had a cold bed.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

brotato posted:

Cats sometimes get crusty on their chins and it's called acne, but it's not drainable so I have no clue what the girlfriend would be trying to pop. Poor cats.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

well why not posted:

Hell, Peter Dinklage is 4' 5" and has probably never had a cold bed.

He has a wife and child, iirc, and a satisfying career full of financial and artistic success.

Obviously this means he's really 6'8", and everyone's eyes are complicit in a decades-long deceit to conceal The Truth and also to cruelly gaslight and humiliate poor, tormented r/short posters

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

My [24F] best friend [23F] and I were breastfeeding our children. My husband felt the need to ask us to do it outside so he did not need to hear it.

quote:

My best friend and I have children 3 months old. I have a daughter and she has a son. It was not planned to get pregnant at the same time. We had both been trying for a while and it was just a coincidence our kids were born 3 weeks apart. My friend was visiting my place today and we were breastfeeding.

My husband felt the need to tell us to do it outside. He was trying to focus on his Call of duty game. We were in the dining room and he was in the living room. He could only see me from where he was sitting. He said he keeps distracted by the sound he was hearing. What the little sounds two toddlers make that are so quiet I can barely hear them.

How do I talk to him about this?

TL;DR: Husband was a jerk about my friend and I breastfeeding.

Update in the comments:

quote:

Hi. So I will be honest things got rough and I'm staying with my friend and will be getting a divorce.

So I confronted him about the breastfeeding. We got into a massive argument about his Call of Duty. He cursed at me and called me a typical blonde slut and I cost him his game. He told me that he wants to play MLG whatever the hell that is and does not have time for my poo poo.

It transitioned to the baby. He complained that boobs were a distraction to him. This is the latest in a long list of his bullshit. from the DUI, to his unemployment, to the moaning about changing diapers and going to pick some up. Not just them but anything. I've had enough. I'm divorcing him and I can't take it anymore.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loving good for her.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

quote:

He cursed at me and called me a typical blonde slut and I cost him his game. He told me that he wants to play MLG whatever the hell that is and does not have time for my poo poo.
I really really hope this is real

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

:same:

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It sounds to good to be true.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
An unemployed alcoholic misogynist who prioritizes Call of Duty over his wife and baby is just incredible. If they had an open relationship and weird fetishes involved, he would check off every box. :allears:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Cats can get acne like people, it's not a condition unique to humans.

Call of Duty guy better hope his frat bros have a place for him.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

well why not posted:

I think it's Doran Martell!

The /r/short posters are so intense, it's amazing. Their lives would be perfect if they were just 6 inches taller! Except, when you read their posts and look at their pictures, it's obvious there's way more 'wrong' with them than their height. It's their looks or their personality and more likely a combination of the two.
It's always funniest when it turns out they're of about average height. Suuuure, dude, you're not getting laid because you're 5'10", the same height as half the goddamn world. This is definitely a real thing.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

If I was 5' 2" I'd find me a 6' broad just to gently caress with people.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

r/short is just a symptom of the Internet's echo chamber discussion spaces making people self-radicalize. Hang around in a place devoted to discussing the problems faced by <x group> for long enough and you'll become convinced that your pet grievance is not only a real social theory but the most important one in society. Post 1 is "I'm 5'5" and I have a hard time getting second dates", post 50 is "have you noticed that the taller person wins presidential elections most of the time", post 200 is "people only ever say good things about Fidel Castro because he's taller than... *does google searches of latin american dictators' height until I find an example that fits my thesis* Hugo Chavez. Such blatant bias!"

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

It's always funniest when it turns out they're of about average height. Suuuure, dude, you're not getting laid because you're 5'10", the same height as half the goddamn world. This is definitely a real thing.

Wouldn't that be met with extreme bitterness from a subreddit full of people who wish they were >=average? I [6'2"] wish I was only a few inches taller and in the NBA.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

I think Jon Pop did this, he was so bad with women that he decided it must have been because of an insurmountable bias against his height (5'8")

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

This dude is literally my sister-in-law's fiancé. She had her kid 3 months ago and he was unemployed the entire pregnancy because he lost his license due to a DUI (and I guess couldn't be hosed with to walk to a job for his kid). He regularly posts on Facebook about how "people judge him" for using "medical marijuana" for his ADHD and bipolar disorder (medical weed is not legal in our state; also I have the same diagnosis and I would be a raving lunatic if I self-medicated with only weed). He sleeps all day and stays up all night playing Call of Duty. He and my sister-in-law live with his parents and grandmother, and have 1 room for themselves and the baby. After the baby shower, he refused to clean out his closet to make room for the baby's clothes, and recently bought a PS4 (they're both unemployed). He's also got dead eyes and rapeface, and stares at me creepily during family gatherings :(. Basically, he's a huge piece of poo poo. The difference between that post and this is that my sis-in-law thinks he's an amazing dad, and regularly posts photos on Facebook of him holding their daughter while playing CoD with a headset on, with captions like "I couldn't have asked God for a better father for my daughter 😍". It's really sad and infuriating. :smith:

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

Pvt.Scott posted:

This is actually my other sister-in-law and her husband. She's like 6'1" and he's about 5'5", and they have an awesome, healthy relationship and are the cutest couple ever :3:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pvt.Scott posted:

You could do like a Wesley snipes/ woody harrelson white men cant jump sort of thing and hustle up the basketball courts. :kiddo:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I can't even easily tell someone's height by looking at them. It's not that important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah as a 5'10'' dude i had no idea height was something people cared about. The perks of being exactly average