Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
A very self-actualized Alberto and Paige missing tonight's WCPW show:

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/804028522754961408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

anybody who books ADR is a moron

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

oatgan posted:

anybody who books ADR is a moron

I don't know, you book him, promote him for the show, get whatever buys you can out of that and then put some local talent in for 1/5 the cost when he no-shows. If anyone complains you're like "well Alberto claims he got waylaid by gremlins, terrible tragedy but what can you do?" Seems like a win for the promoter

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd rather book ADR's Ex Wife. Live mic and 15 minutes to air her grievances.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I can't believe some Puerto Rican airplane slashed Del Rio's arms again.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I can't believe some Puerto Rican airplane slashed Del Rio's arms again.

The Puerto Rican pilot slashed the wings, you dummy!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

If scuttlebutt is true, ADR has a habit of not giving back advances he's paid for shows he misses.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Skinty McEdger posted:

If scuttlebutt is true, ADR has a habit of not giving back advances he's paid for shows he misses.

Well, there goes my plan of booking him for my backyard barbecue :mad:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

Well, there goes my plan of booking him for my backyard barbecue :mad:

If it's any consolation, if a promoter said ADR no-showed because he got attacked by gremlins I would be so entertained by the excuse that I wouldn't demand a refund.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope he gave the gremlin more fight than Shatner did. Plane gremlins are no joke

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The whole ADR-Paige thing was really weird at first but in retrospect it makes a ton of sense

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They're like Bonnie and Clyde except on steroids and mentally ill

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I hope he gave the gremlin more fight than Shatner did. Plane gremlins are no joke

Did you say gremlins, brother?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/804157485036797952

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rare Magic card l00k posted:

If it's any consolation, if a promoter said ADR no-showed because he got attacked by gremlins I would be so entertained by the excuse that I wouldn't demand a refund.

I think we've all had that one friend.

"Dude, I'm SO sorry, traffic was insane and then I got a flat tire and then my phone battery died so I couldn't call you."

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

sticklefifer posted:

I think we've all had that one friend.

"Dude, I'm SO sorry, traffic was insane and then I got a flat tire and then my phone battery died so I couldn't call you."

My friend Keith would be like "my mom was watching judge judy" and we eventually learned to just let him leave it there.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

My friend Keith would be like "my mom was watching judge judy" and we eventually learned to just let him leave it there.

Good, cuz that's a good enough reason in and of itself.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

ROVERT do you run this Twitter page?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Paiges suspension ends tomorrow.

Be interesting to see when she actually comes back

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Solus posted:

Paiges suspension ends tomorrow.

Be interesting to see how quickly she gets her third pop

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Vince walks into his office and Del Rio is lying on his desk with Paige doing lines off his abs

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
"Let me in on that action, goddammit!"

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Finally, these millennials are putting some effort in.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

AMReese posted:

"Let me in on that action, goddammit!"

A new definition for grabbing the brass ring

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TotalDivas/status/806195727600750592

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
She's a litterbug

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Total female superstars

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Where that scene falls on the kayfabe scale from Talking Smack to Ready to Rumble... I'd say about a 6.5

(Emmy for Renee)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm honestly surprised they don't translate that character to TV. Once her suspension's up they could have a big hit with a reality show trainwreck character. The best characters are always the ones that are true to life.

Hinoarashi
Mar 28, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

I'm honestly surprised they don't translate that character to TV. Once her suspension's up they could have a big hit with a reality show trainwreck character.

Isn't that Alicia Fox's gimmick?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Six years ago if you would have told me that Alberto Del Rio was the one in the destructive, meltdown of a relationship with a Diva while Jon Moxly was in a happy, well-adjusted relationship with a normal girl well I tell you what

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

I'm honestly surprised they don't translate that character to TV. Once her suspension's up they could have a big hit with a reality show trainwreck character. The best characters are always the ones that are true to life.

Like Stone Cold except instead of drinking beer wrong after matches she could just down a third of a bottle of vodka

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hinoarashi posted:

Isn't that Alicia Fox's gimmick?

No now her gimmick is "Cedrick Alexander's lady friend"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dordreff posted:

Like Stone Cold except instead of drinking beer wrong after matches she could just down a third of a bottle of vodka

its not real enough. she needs to do a line off of Lillian Garcia's chest during the match introductions.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Paige is the most self-actualized of all women wrestlers, it just turns out that her actual self is a total mess

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

is this the Total Divas thread now? because its on and its gonna be about paige melting down

also we just got a fair bit of renee butt

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/806683720673595393

I'm Natalyas cuttoff shirt.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

dromal phrenia posted:

is this the Total Divas thread now? because its on and its gonna be about paige melting down
It's out of my hands now. I'd say anything Paige- and Del Rio-related works.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Summer Rae's face is me any time any of my friends talk about how happy they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
So her having a meltdown is just kizzfizz for the show then?

• Locked thread