Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Wasn't there another story earlier in the thread that was basically from David's point of view? Like the guy was posting about his crazy wife harassing the poo poo out of a colleague and getting her friends at their work to do the same. It's not the same people, but it sure reads similar, and from the details the poster gave in this new story, I don't doubt that Lexi is pulling the same thing. Probably all the ladies at work who she doesn't like are the ones Lexi thinks David might be attracted to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WampaLord posted:

I'm dying with curiosity to see this supposed research.

It would surprise you how cherry-picked and willfully misinterpreted this research is

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I (33f) am a "bigger" (I say fat) woman. For the most part I am ok with this, but at Thanksgiving my sisters (20s-30s) had my nieces (4-6) put on a "skit" where four of them were in my pants. I am extremely hurt by this and am sick of being told to "get over it."

i initially thought that all 4 of them were in one leg and now i'm disappointed.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

La Brea Carpet posted:

He swears it was innocent, that he was just talking about the protein he uses and wanted to make her a shake

This is some great plausible deniability right here

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm reminded of the thisisthinprivilege blog from old mock threads, where basically every post was a fat person telling the story of how a small child owned the poo poo out of them in public

I don't know how many of the stories were written ironically, but they sure weren't posted ironically

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

I (33f) am a "bigger" (I say fat) woman. For the most part I am ok with this, but at Thanksgiving my sisters (20s-30s) had my nieces (4-6) put on a "skit" where four of them were in my pants. I am extremely hurt by this and am sick of being told to "get over it."

Oh my godddd it is soooo surprising that she thinks being fat is healthy and she has PCOS. What is that you say? Obesity and PCOS have super strong correlations? You don't say??

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Charles Get-Out posted:

Oh my godddd it is soooo surprising that she thinks being fat is healthy and she has PCOS. What is that you say? Obesity and PCOS have super strong correlations? You don't say??

no, you see, being fat is actually healthy because

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
She sure seems down with being fat forever, despite the litany of negative consequences in just that post (divorced over it, PCOS, getting brutally owned by kids)

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Charles Get-Out posted:

It's not like there are medications you try to help regulate your hormones in PCOS that have a side effect of weight loss.

That would be crazy, right?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

HardDiskD posted:

no, you see, being fat is actually healthy because

(research would surprise you by the way)

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
The child free people bitching about people getting family leave to care for a new baby conveniently forget that the only guarantee in the us is that they can't fire you for taking six unpaid weeks off or your have to blow sick/vacation time on it. For hating kids so much they sound awfully jealous of the people who have them.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

WampaLord posted:

(research would surprise you by the way)

👌

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
I've only seen 2 kids fit into one shirt and that was pretty great, I really can't imagine how awesome 4 kids fitting into 1 pair of pants would be :eyepop:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I've only seen 2 kids fit into one shirt and that was pretty great, I really can't imagine how awesome 4 kids fitting into 1 pair of pants would be :eyepop:

aatrek spotted

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Pick posted:

aatrek spotted
:yikes:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Panfilo posted:

The child free people bitching about people getting family leave to care for a new baby conveniently forget that the only guarantee in the us is that they can't fire you for taking six unpaid weeks off or your have to blow sick/vacation time on it. For hating kids so much they sound awfully jealous of the people who have them.
They should offer this to anyone who gets a vasectomy/tubes tied, as well. Sometimes I'd like 6 unpaid weeks off you know!!!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
David must be laying that pipe if Alexandra is so keen on keeping him.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Clark Nova posted:

This is some great plausible deniability right here

He wanted to feed her some protein all right.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

More like "I'm slowly realizing my wife looks like a dude and it's bothering me." I'll grab the text:

wife buff, so what

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

My husband [25M] is indifferent to his brother [39M] making a pass at me [23F].

quote:

Over Thanksgiving with the in laws, we spent the holiday at my husband Dave's brother Tim's home with his wife Brandi and 2 kids (wife 41F, kids 5F, 13F). After a couple drinks my husband's brother became touchy feely, which progressed from rubbing my back, to touching the small of my back, to grabbing and touching my butt whenever he was near me, all in front of his parents and wife. My husband was oblivious to it all. For the remainder of the time we were there, I made sure never to be alone w/him in a room or walk near him. It was incredibly awkward.

It even got worse when his brother told me he'd secretly worn my lingerie whenever he'd come over to my house and how he found it a turn on, he said "I'm a genderfluid guy, sometimes a dude, sometimes a gal, and I'm gonna loving leave my wife for you.".

During Thanksgiving (in private), he also kept constantly asking me if he could wear my croptop, I told him no but he insisted, said "Come on, you know how good us guys look in crop tops, especially yours... you're a buff woman, fit as gently caress."

On the drive home, I told my husband what had happened and his only response was that it was nothing. That's it. Not sure what to do with that response. To me, it wasn't nothing, it was embarrassing and degrading and he doesn't understand that and is now upset with me for being bothered by it. Has anyone had a similar experience or know why my husband would be so indifferent?

Also... he told me how he's known about his brother's crossdressing since he was 14, and that Tim told my husband he was genderfluid some 4-5 years ago.

He also told me his brother owes $50,000 to the IRS in unpaid tax as well.

This is a WTF situation and I don't know what the hell to do.

tl;dr: Husband's brother made a pass at me and my husband is unconcerned.
buff lady day I guess

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Holy poo poo.....$50,000 owed to the IRS. Sounds like someone needs a tax attorney!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

It even got worse when his brother told me he'd secretly worn my lingerie whenever he'd come over to my house and how he found it a turn on, he said "I'm a genderfluid guy, sometimes a dude, sometimes a gal, and I'm gonna loving leave my wife for you.".

:stonklol:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That is the male equivalent of a bunny boiler right there.

Dude's gonna make a suit out of women's skins.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

There's a similar one a few months ago from a husband's perspective where he fell in love with his young beautiful coworker and she moved away with her boyfriend and he had an emotional breakdown and talked about how he is crying every day while his wife comforts him. It was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Found it:

I [34 M, married] fell in love with a close friend and coworker [23 F] and now she is moving away with her boyfriend and I will probably never see her again as our friendship fades to memories…

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

My husband [25M] is indifferent to his brother [39M] making a pass at me [23F].

"Yeah Tim told me he was genderfluid a while back...he owes the IRS $50000."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Holy poo poo.....$50,000 owed to the IRS. Sounds like someone needs a tax attorney!

At that point you pretty much have to just hop on a freight train heading out of town and hope it works out for the best. I think I'd rather do jail time than have any kind of tax debt.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

HardDiskD posted:

My [24f] boyfriend [25m] of 8 months is starting to police my eating habits and I'm tired of it.
Dude has to realize that different size people with differing activity levels eat different amounts of food. I've lost 30lbs over the past 5 months eating 2800 kcal/day average. If a 5'4 woman ate 2800 kcal/day she'd have gained 30lbs easily.

He also doesn't know much about nutrition given the kind of foods he is trying to push on her.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 30, 2016

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Genderfluid 39yo who owes $50,000 in back taxes: :heysexy:

Buff wife: :staredog:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

WampaLord posted:

I'm dying with curiosity to see this supposed research.

Have you heard of http://thisisthinprivilege.org/

It's #4 in the FAQ.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Thin Privilege posted:

Have you heard of http://thisisthinprivilege.org/

It's #4 in the FAQ.
How are you supposed to read or see anything with that eye-searing tiled background? The only thing I saw was ctrl+w with my mind's eye.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Khorne posted:

How are you supposed to read or see anything with that eye-searing tiled background? The only thing I saw was ctrl+w with my mind's eye.

When you can see it, it isn't much better.

some delusional fat person posted:

“Our perceptions of our bodies and worth are deeply informed by media and the beauty expectations perpetuated to us. Diet culture, workout culture and promoted weight loss as a health standard are destructive and violent, but profitable and marketable. Khloe Kardashian is exploiting that. The ways in which we see women and femmes expected to promote detox teas on Instagram, how we’re targeted for weight loss media and how the #RevengeBody is expected to be a movement primarily for us but not specifically for men or masculine folks, is a reminder that we are expected to maintain obedience and distraction for the purpose of servicing white patriarchy and being silenced.”

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
There's a link on the front page of that blog to a "diverse" and "body neutral" stock photo website and all of the models are fat.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Charles Get-Out posted:

There's a link on the front page of that blog to a "diverse" and "body neutral" stock photo website and all of the models are fat.

Haha holy poo poo you weren't kidding
http://www.diversestockphotos.com
Diverse models! The whole spectrum from obese to morbidly obese!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Get over it, you sow. I'm morbidly obese and I think fat people are hilarious, gross and/or pitiable like everyone else. Learn to love yourself as you are while also recognizing that you're severely unhealthy and unattractive to many people due to your weight.

Your sisters sound like dicks.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
http://www.diversestockphotos.com/p243315807/h27e31d68#h27e31d68

are they fat because they don't know how tape measures work?

makes sense to me, thanks diversestockphotos for opening my eyes to the learning difficulties the obese face!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Married dude is a straight up moron for inviting a random hot lady back to his house alone, no matter what his intentions are.

I hang out with a few friends that are girls and if my GF isn't there she gets advanced notice so it doesn't look like I'm hiding anything.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Can we not turn this thread into r/fatpeoplehate

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Pvt.Scott posted:

Get over it, you sow. I'm morbidly obese and I think fat people are hilarious, gross and/or pitiable like everyone else. Learn to love yourself as you are while also recognizing that you're severely unhealthy and unattractive to many people due to your weight.

Your sisters sound like dicks.

Good candidate for goons.txt imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Doctor J Off posted:

Good candidate for goons.txt imo

I'm sure I've said much goonier poo poo in my post history.

Buff ladies are hella sweet. We need more buffwife stories.