Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

loving scary that some sleazy rear end in a top hat making $10k on penis enlargement ads might have decided the presidential election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
That's $10k to $30k per month.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. It's frightening how easy it is, too.

So many times in my life I could have gotten so very rich if only I had no sense or shame of basic human decency. I really don't know how people like this guy live with themselves.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 30, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Gorilla Salad posted:

That's $10k to $30k per month.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. It's frightening how easy it is, too.

So many times in my life I could have gotten so very rich if only I had no sense or shame of basic human decency. I really don't know how people like this guy live with themselves.

It's a fun, yet scary contradiction, isn't it. The party of "morality" is so immoral. After this election, I just laugh at any of them that proclaim they've got the better morals.
"Yeah, you elected a shyster that lied through his whole campaign, insulted women, blacks, hispanics, muslims, and the mentally ill. Who lambasted his opponent on honesty over emails and her husband's sex life while lying about his taxes, facing down 3,000 plus lawsuits, has a case he had to settle because he got busted for a scam, earned his current money by cheating and scamming thousands and got caught multiple times sexually harassing/assaulting women. A man seen as a great business man because his only real success has been the last decade or two of scamming people of their money, lost a billion dollars in a year, and went bankrupt multiple times because of his own stupidity and greed and relied on his family to beg for loans. You voted in a man to the highest office in the land who is prone to outbursts, has slap fights on twitter at 3 in the morning, and when not insulting people or countries instead shouts conspiracy theories like global warming being a Chinese hoax. You prop this man up as the moral candidate and the example to follow while he insults and fights with others in his own party. He has even publicly declared he is willing to use nuclear weapons and remove US defense from allies unless they can pay us enough extortion money. You are no longer the party of morals and family values."

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Why do I have the feeling that if you presented that article to most trump/freep/right wing kooks that they would dismiss it as a liberal plot/false flag/conspiracy in itself to discredit the "true" news that this guy is creating, hence strengthening the credibility of the fake news in their eyes. That comment just made my head hurt.
I do like that they tried to make liberal fake stories but those did not fly.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

McGlockenshire posted:

Guess the context.

From Trump debuts presidential hat posted by freeper GonzoII

I guess this really drives home that dalereed is actually dead.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SocketWrench posted:

It's a fun, yet scary contradiction, isn't it. The party of "morality" is so immoral. After this election, I just laugh at any of them that proclaim they've got the better morals.
"Yeah, you elected a shyster that lied through his whole campaign, insulted women, blacks, hispanics, muslims, and the mentally ill. Who lambasted his opponent on honesty over emails and her husband's sex life while lying about his taxes, facing down 3,000 plus lawsuits, has a case he had to settle because he got busted for a scam, earned his current money by cheating and scamming thousands and got caught multiple times sexually harassing/assaulting women. A man seen as a great business man because his only real success has been the last decade or two of scamming people of their money, lost a billion dollars in a year, and went bankrupt multiple times because of his own stupidity and greed and relied on his family to beg for loans. You voted in a man to the highest office in the land who is prone to outbursts, has slap fights on twitter at 3 in the morning, and when not insulting people or countries instead shouts conspiracy theories like global warming being a Chinese hoax. You prop this man up as the moral candidate and the example to follow while he insults and fights with others in his own party. He has even publicly declared he is willing to use nuclear weapons and remove US defense from allies unless they can pay us enough extortion money. You are no longer the party of morals and family values."

Nice opus.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
More seriously, yeah you're right but it won't change anything for them because in their mind he has been somehow redeemed for all of this.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Kellogg Company Diversity and Inclusion Report posted by freeper mbarker12474

TIL that Kellog has an entire website dedicated to their diversity policy.

Also their CEO looks like a total doofus.

that website posted:

Diversity and inclusion are distinct but equally important concepts. Diversity, of course, refers to the wide variety of characteristics each of us has. Inclusion has to do with the environment we create so everyone can bring their whole selves to work every day and contribute fully to the organization.

At Kellogg, we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. We aim to have a workforce that, at all levels, reflects the vast diversity of our consumer base, and we want every employee to feel they can be real and authentic. We know that both diversity and inclusion are business imperatives: Diversity helps us better understand what our increasingly diverse consumers want and love, and inclusion helps to bolster employee productivity.
That page also has a link to the full report, just in case you needed to see a marketing department engage in public masturbation. It's great that they're taking a diversity effort seriously, but my inner cynic will never be satisfied by blatant marketing efforts like this.

Now, why in the world is this on freep?

quote:

Kellogg company announced yesterday or recently that they will no longer advertise on the Breitbart website. So I poked around the Kellogg website.

Sheeesh.

1 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:54:59 AM by mbarker12474

Oh. Not a word about this elsewhere on freep, of course.

quote:

To: mbarker12474

I would love to see Trump put an end to this diversity crap.

2 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:57:49 AM by Cowboy Bob
Translation: As a member of the majority, I see no reason to consider the minority in any of my words or deeds

quote:

Clearly, inclusion doesn’t extend to those who hold viewpoints different from Kellogg’s management.

That’s OK, though—I have no need for Kellogg products in my life.

4 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:59:54 AM by Arm_Bears (Rope. Tree. Politician/Journalist. Some assembly required.)

quote:

Mr Kellog himself was a member of the American Eugenics Society and a racist.

9 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:10:33 AM by Ethan Clive Osgoode (Potheads vote Dem.)
He also thought corn flakes could cure masturbation. No, really.

quote:

To: Mears

“Our Executive Cross-Cultural Mentoring Program expanded significantly in 2015———”

Very nice,but what the hell IS that?

If an employee is in the correct quadrant of the color chart, has a name you can’t spell or pronounce, or introduces his “husband” at a social event,..you might be ‘Executive Material.”

17 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:29:28 AM by AFret.

quote:

Has Kellogg looked at what has happened to Target, JC Penny, and Lands End over this ‘diversity and inclusion’ crap?

These PC ventures don’t help business, they only hurt it.

18 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:31:56 AM by TMA62 (Al Sharpton - The North Korea of race relations)

quote:

Rather than “diversity” how about focus on excellence, virtue and decency?

25 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:58:00 AM by all the best

A whole bunch of the thread is just this one. Only oh hey look, General Mills also favors diversity and inclusion, imagine that.

quote:

Adios Kellogg

Hello General Mills.

BTW, the elderly who don’t buy cereals and junk food DO have grandchildren who will not be getting your products.

26 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:58:50 AM by OpusatFR

quote:

We aim to have a workforce that, at all levels, reflects the vast diversity of our consumer base,

I remember when the goal of any Company was to have a work force that produced the best product or provided the best service for the consumer base.
Now the most important thing is how you look or what type of sex you have.

29 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:57:11 AM by 48th SPS Crusader (I am an American. Not a Republican or a Democrat)

Freep opinion: White guilt is the only reason to give grants to historically black colleges

quote:

To: Army Air Corps

If they paid attention to quality instead of political correctness, I might buy from them.

Kellogg has also paid for major facilities at Tuskegee University. Must be some major league white guilt in that boardroom.

30 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:00:27 AM by Chauncey Gardiner

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

He also thought corn flakes could cure masturbation. No, really.

Don't forget about all the yogurt enemas! (seriously if you don't know about it, read up on Mister kellogg or listen to this informative program http://thedollop.net/wp/episode-46-live/)

quote:

I would love to see Trump put an end to this diversity crap. 

2 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:57:49 AM by Cowboy Bob

How should this even work? Like what does he want exactly? Does he even know or is he just an upset baby.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Fathis Munk posted:

How should this even work? Like what does he want exactly? Does he even know or is he just an upset baby.
There is no audience that embraces their own safe space like one that screeches about how the spooky scary skeletons and their vagenda of manocide are coming to get them with mandatory inclusion training and diversity quotas.

The entire point of trying to make a community open and inclusive is to make sure that nobody feels excluded. The fear of diversity in turn causes exclusion. Should we be inclusive of people that wish to exclude others? (No. Tolerating intolerance naturally leads to the death of tolerance. A tolerant society must be intolerant of intolerance.)

From Apple Removes Breitbart From Their App Store posted by freeper servo1969

The excerpt helpfully includes the full title of this article, "THE CONSERVATIVE PURGE BEGINS=> Apple Removes Breitbart From Their App Store"

With original bold,

the Gateway Pundit article, in full posted:

[image of nazi salutes omitted]
Let the purge begin.

Democrats are furious that Americans rejected their criminal, unethical, boring and fainting far left candidate.

And they are OUTRAGED that they do not control the flow of information anymore thanks to the internet, Facebook, Twitter, and talk radio.

So rather than win on ideas they have decided to purge the conservative websites from the marketplace of ideas.

The Apple store removed Breitbart.com from their App store recently.

If you do a search on “Breitbart” or “BreitbartNews” this is what you get.

[image of empty search results omitted]

They’ve removed it.
Breitbart had 45 million monthly readers last month.
They’re too much of a threat.

[tweet omitted]
[tweet omitted]

It’s clear who the modern day fascists are.

[tweet omitted]

The Breitbart app gone…

[facebook embed omitted]
Yes, that really is the whole article. "Article."

quote:

To: servo1969

A good reason not to buy Apple. While most tech companies are liberal infested ratholes, we can avoid those that actively pimp communism.

3 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:07:05 AM by King Moonracer (Bad lighting and cheap fabric, that's how you sell clothing.....)

quote:

When I ran into their mentality as a kid, they always had to be the best at everything. If you beat them in a race or a game of marbles, they raised hell about it. They were the essence of a spoilsport. When they grew up, they learned a totalitarian mindset. They would be content with the Hitlers and the Castros of this world.

15 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:23:48 AM by jonrick46 (The Left has a mental disorder: A totalitarian mindset..)

quote:

And yet other businesses must provide products and services to any queer who shows up. One hopes Breitbart sues and wins.

24 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:32:26 AM by Wonder Warthog (The Hog of Steel and NRA Life Member)

quote:

One of the several reasons why I never *have* bought,and never *will* buy,Apple products....their Maoist politics.

25 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:36:15 AM by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

To: King Moonracer

Uh how many of us changing to a Droid after our contracts expire would it take to wake up Apple.

My contract is up in February and if this $$@# is going on I will change.

Also putting my plans on hold to buy my hubby a Mac Pro for Christmas.

Everyone keeps saying we if XXX happens, we will have a civil war. I feel we are already in a civil war. Every day we receive yet another offensive blast from the dems.

We need defense. It’s half time. We have a great team. Let’s win.

36 posted on 11/30/2016, 5:48:32 AM by LouisianaJoanof Arc

quote:

I’ve been watching this on Twitter and there was a boycott of Apple and Kellogg’s products being organized.

Maybe the app was pulled and replaced because of growing backlash?

61 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:36:40 AM by pax_et_bonum (Never Forget the Seals of Extortion 17 - and God Bless America)

Now, to be fair, there were posts like this all over the thread, this is just the best.

quote:

To: manc; Neidermeyer

Another reason why Apple sucks.
This only enforces why I have given up on Apple products, and no one in this household anymore buys their crap.

And it did not happen. The Breitbart Apps are still on the Apple App Stores.

This is FAKE NEWS! I would be willing to bet it was planted to prove the drat Liberals' claims about how easy it is to get Conservatives to jump on such idiotic claims without checking such an easily checked fact! You anti-Apple Hate Brigade Members jumped on and started crowing as soon as you saw it without bothering to check.

55 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:24:19 AM by Swordmaker (This tag line is a Microsoft insult free zone... but if the insults to Mac users continue...)

Which, of course, leads to

quote:

I think it should be a felony to spread Fake News.

64 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:46:50 AM by Gator113 (~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~ LOCK HER UP ~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~)

Anyway, a bit of Google suggests that this might have happened last week. If it did happen, it's clearly been corrected. On the other hand, only entirely untrustable sources are reporting it, so who knows.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Nov 30, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Has Kellogg looked at what has happened to Target, JC Penny, and Lands End over this ‘diversity and inclusion’ crap?

These PC ventures don’t help business, they only hurt it.

18 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:31:56 AM by TMA62 (Al Sharpton - The North Korea of race relations)

Look at these places that celebrate diversity. Ignoring that they've been on a shaky/downward trend for years, we'll blame it on the recent diversity stuff. Seriously, who shops at JC or Land's End more than just for those fancy clothes that no one likes to wear? Target's always been kinda garbage...like an overrated K-mart that gets pushed out by Walmart

McGlockenshire posted:

I think it should be a felony to spread Fake News.

64 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:46:50 AM by Gator113 (~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~ LOCK HER UP ~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~)

Hint; No, you really don't.

McGlockenshire posted:

I'll take a Target any day over a Walmart. If my money's going to China, I'm at least going to flow it through a giant unethical corporation of my choice.

I admit, I've found some great Target only stuff on ebay for my random collections, but going to any store of theirs never really inspired me much. They just can't compete against the big muscle of Walmart. And up north here, Meijer usually jumps in to suck up the rest of the market of random stuff while Kroger eats up the groceries area

V Pretty much, but freeper mentality omits when their enemy does good

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 30, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Hasn't like every major business except maybe Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby done very public "embrace diversity" stuff? They lost this battle.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 30, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SocketWrench posted:

Target's always been kinda garbage...like an overrated K-mart that gets pushed out by Walmart

I'll take a Target any day over a Walmart. If my money's going to China, I'm at least going to flow it through a giant unethical corporation of my choice.

When I get back from prepping dinner and then going grocery shopping because I'm sure I'll have forgotten something, we'll get to see a 200 reply thread entitled "Black man tried to intimidate me for money yesterday"

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Fathis Munk posted:

That's a good one but it'll never beat the one Freeper who wished, among his laundry list of social reforms he hoped would occur under a Trump presidency, that he would "bring back spanking".

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

To: manc; Neidermeyer

Another reason why Apple sucks.
This only enforces why I have given up on Apple products, and no one in this household anymore buys their crap.

And it did not happen. The Breitbart Apps are still on the Apple App Stores.

This is FAKE NEWS! I would be willing to bet it was planted to prove the drat Liberals' claims about how easy it is to get Conservatives to jump on such idiotic claims without checking such an easily checked fact! You anti-Apple Hate Brigade Members jumped on and started crowing as soon as you saw it without bothering to check.

55 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:24:19 AM by Swordmaker (This tag line is a Microsoft insult free zone... but if the insults to Mac users continue...)

I love how even when a Freeper is bright enough to spot clickbait bullshit they still think it's an evil liberal plot to make conservatives look bad.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

"THE CONSERVATIVE PURGE BEGINS=> Apple Removes Breitbart From Their App Store"

I loving wish

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Black man tried to intimidate me for money yesterday posted by freeper MeneMeneTekelUpharsin

the OP and first post posted:

It has never happened to me like this before. Yesterday, I stopped at a little taqueria just east of Austin to get something to eat. As I was waiting, a big, stocky black guy holding a roll of paper towels under his arm came up to me and asked me if I wanted my windshield cleaned for $1. I said, "No, I'm good." He kept on, saying "Hey, just give me $1. Can't you see I'm trying to work to get money for a taco?"

I politely declined, telling him my finances were tight due to car repairs and trying to pay for school for my son. He began to get upset and then looked at me and said, "You're racist!" and some other babble I didn't quite catch. He looked at my wedding ring and said he used to have one, but he sold it. I asked him, "How can I be racist if my wife is a native of Mexico?" "Why would I marry a Mexican if I were racist?" He shot back, "She's not black!"

The poor little woman in the taco trailer told him she'd make him a taco for free(to shut him up) and he settled down. Now, my question is this: Is this a hate crime, trying to extort money off of people as they go to a taco trailer trying to get something to eat? What if I were to have tried that on someone? Police probably would have been called. This has left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. I blame Obama and all Democrats for this. They have so divided people that a lot of blacks have been enabled in treating everyone else in an abusive manner. My CCW was in the car which kept me from telling the man what I wanted to tell him and things probably would not have ended well for the street thief. How sad to put oneself in a position to die over trying to extort $1 off of someone. This nation is going to hell in a handbasket.

I have literally had about all of this I can take. Leadership needs to step in and indicate that all of this needs to stop.

Freep opinion: tell the panhandler how the free market will solve all his problems!

quote:

To: MeneMeneTekelUpharsin

Buy the man a taco. Talk to him about Health Insurance.

6 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:40:39 AM by AppyPappy (If you really want to irritate someone, point out something obvious they are trying hard to ignore.)

quote:

My CCW was in the car which kept me from telling the man what I wanted to tell him.

I would have chambered a round and make sure he saw it. I'm old and don't care!

7 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:40:54 AM by gr8eman (Don't waste your energy trying to understand commies. Use it to defeat them!)

quote:

its too much to contain..
I was walking to a government lab in Richmond Va and was accosted by hoards of beggars, i kept walking and at the end of the gauntlet a black guy jumped up in front of me and told me to give him money, I said no and he said he would kill me if I did not..I decided not to beat him to a pulp and kept walking until I found a police officer about a block away..I explained what happened and he said, go away, we cannot keep up with all of them..just deal with it..

8 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:41:16 AM by aces ( Islam is the religion of the dead, Got Jesus?)

quote:

Tell him you thought president Obama was supplying the tacos.

11 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:43:01 AM by boycott (S)

quote:

To: gr8eman

I carry in my door panel for just this sort of thing. If the guy should try to escalate, the gun will come out. I have to be legally justified, however.

17 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:45:04 AM by Mr. Douglas (Today is your life. What are you going to do with it?)

quote:

To: gr8eman

My .380 LCP is always chambered and in my pocket holster and 2 extra mags in my other pocket. Does you no good in the car. You may not ever need it, but if you need it, you REALLY need it. Ladies, don’t keep it in your purse. First thing they take.

18 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:45:13 AM by Jimmy The Snake

[citation needed]

quote:

Obama wrote and told a story about his grandmother similar to this. She was approached by a black man panhandling on a bus, and it frightened her. She came home and told her hubby about it. Her Husband told her she was upset over nothing, the future President said “it was an example of his grams being racist like all white people.” The quotes are not perfect, but the story is true and in one of “his” books.

20 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:46:02 AM by Glad2bnuts (If Republicans are not prepared to carry on the Revolution of 1776, prepare for a communist takeover)

quote:

I feel your pain

There is one that’s been doing that to me for the last 8 years

Will be glad when he is gone

22 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:46:35 AM by rdcbn ("There is no means of avoiding a final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alt)

Hi, Laz.

quote:

Buy the man a taco but tell him you need to tell him about Jesus first.

24 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:46:45 AM by Lazamataz (TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!!)

The trend so far is that, shock of shocks, freep doesn't like panhandlers, and they really don't like black panhandlers. Surprise, surprise.

quote:

I feel you. I work in downtown Austin and have to walk about 3 blocks from the parking garage to my building. Over the last couple years the number of panhandlers downtown has not only increased but they have gotten more ‘aggressive’ as well. Used to be they stayed on the outside fringes of downtown and just stood with their signs. Now they are coming right into the downtown business district and getting right in people’s faces. Thanks to my 6’4” height and stocky build they tend to steer clear of me, but I’ve had to help a few ladies from time to time deal with some of these people.

27 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:47:15 AM by LoneStarGI (Vegetarian: Old Indian word for "BAD HUNTER.")

quote:

Why on earth would you leave your concealed CARRY weapon in your car?

Along with being pushed around by some indolent ape, do you want to get the weapon stolen too?

Carry your carry weapon!

33 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:48:15 AM by Fightin Whitey

Freep opinion: "You're racist." "NO U!"

quote:

When I talk to people and they mention race, I treat it as “the R-word” and I tell them flat out that they are racist to bring up that topic, I won’t tolerate it, I abhor such racist agitation, and I think it’s totally inappropriate.

Black people don’t like it. They want to tell me what a problem I am. I turn it around and tell them they are racist to focus on a shallow issue like skin color. End of discussion. I can “jam” a conversation just as well as any Liberal and all they will hear from me is: “I will not tolerate your racist attitude.”

34 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:48:16 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

They're really getting pretty blatant about how poo poo they are as people.

quote:

To: All

This is why we carry guns: In this country, millions of people of color have been taught from birth that “whitey” is the root cause of all of their problems, i.e., to hate “whitey”...

40 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:49:36 AM by Maverick68

quote:

"Really? Unbelievable what has happened and what is going to happen."

What is going to happen, you ask. Well, one look at world history will show you that no country with a diverse population of different races, languages, and religion has long survived.

Countries don’t naturally form with a diverse population, and when in the past they’ve occurred it’s usually been as a result of armed conquest. These unnaturally formed countries have either melded together into a single population made up of one mixed race with one language and one religion or they’ve come apart, and they’ve usually come apart with extreme violence. The longer these diverse populations were forced to coexist with one another without mixing and becoming one, the more the hatred grew among them and the more violently they broke apart, but break apart they did, or genocide has settled the issue once and for all.

46 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:50:11 AM by DJ Taylor (Once again our country is at war, and once again the Democrats have sided with our enemy.)

quote:

My CCW was in the car...

Carry your gun and keep your mouth shut as you back away. I don't talk to mutants of any hue. Ever. It's called "The Interview".

49 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:50:35 AM by Stentor

quote:

To: MeneMeneTekelUpharsin; BufordP; Fraxinus; stratman1969

It’s not just urban black punks, either. In 2009, shortly before Boosh left office, I attended a pro-Israel counterdemonstration to a Palestinkian rally being held near the White House. The Palestinkian Muslims became so numerous and angry that the cops told us they could not guarantee our safety, so we had to leave.

Never underestimate the power of feral people in large groups.

51 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:50:51 AM by Tolerance Sucks Rocks (Hey, New Delhi! What the hell were you thinking???)

quote:

To: GOP_Party_Animal

Interesting situation. The black guy is holding a roll of paper towels (stolen, purchased? who knows) trying to make money “working”. He’s demanding money for food (a taco) but gets a “freebee”. YOU, have a CCW permit but leave you weapon IN THE CAR. Hmmmmmmmmmmm? No good idea. Do you know in said black guy ALSO have a weapon on him? Good possibility, had you been in Chicago. Situation turned out best for both of you.

52 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:51:12 AM by DaveA37

quote:

You should have called the police. This racist animal is going to hurt someone.

53 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:51:40 AM by SaraJohnson

quote:

I blame Obama and all Democrats for this. They have so divided people that a lot of blacks have been enabled in treating everyone else in an abusive manner.

Its Obama's only lasting legacy. He could have assumed office, and emphasized all the changes this country has made in 50 years, he himself being the best example. Instead, he followed his mother's America-hating and his own Marxist instincts and simply rubbed the race issue until it bled. #BLM is a classic leftist street agitation unit belong to Obama.

Obama's other main legacy will be the $10 Trillion in debt he added. Everything else he has done is transient - Obamacare, Global Warming posturing, Iran deal, Solar Power boondoggles, etc...

54 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:52:02 AM by PGR88

quote:

This sort of thing is why I am always armed. Your particular thug didn’t get violent ... this time. Definitely had it in him, though.

55 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:52:24 AM by NorthMountain (Northmountain)

quote:

leadership? they won’t do anything.

Americans need to stand up for themselves and say no.

in this case, club him and hold him for attempted theft / extortion.

70 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:57:08 AM by sten (fighting tyranny never goes out of style)

quote:

Let me explain to you how this works. Black people are black people. Brown people which are non black or black people who can pass as white are not black people. They don’t know about slavery or racism. They only count when there is an election or a strike. But they are not a minority. They are just people who steal black people’s jobs and black people’s hand outs. And if your white you are racist. And Asians are right out. Even though Asians may have picked more cotton than all the slaves in America and they may have done it in the last one or two generations, their plight does not register.

72 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:57:30 AM by poinq

quote:

This isn’t new. 25 years ago at a MARTA station here in Atlanta a drunk black guy started harrasing my sister for $5 while we were buying tokens. Blacks have been trying successfully to intimidate whites for money since time began.

Your only problem is technique. Do not try to reason with black people. In your best Sam Kinnison voice yell “GTF away from me”. That’s what they understand.
It worked for me at the MARTA station and countless other times. :-)

73 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:57:35 AM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

quote:

True story, circa 1969, Detroit, Michigan. By now blacks are radicalized and very militant with the Black Panthers, post-1967 riots, post MLK assassination.
Jewish, white guy (JWG) goes to candy bar vending machine to buy something sweet. Black man (BM) standing near machine says, “Give me money for some candy”.
JWG: Why should I give you money?

BM: Because I'm black.

JWG: So?

BM: So? You're ancestors enslaved my ancestors.

JWG: No, while your ancestors were swinging in the trees, mine were out making civilization (Jews)...

End of true story.

Today, a white man refusing this kind of demand could easily be killed. In the late 60’s one could still speak his/her mind openly without fear...

78 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:59:58 AM by Netz ( and looking for a way ti IMPROVE mankind.)

Underlines were links, etc.

quote:

Rep. Ellison, soon to replace disgraced DNC head Donna Brazile, is on record as wanting one or more "Black States" in a partitioned USA. That is, he's a black nationalist.

And his position is not criticized by many other black Congressional leaders.

Black Congressmen refuse to condemn Ellison's past proposal for a black State"

Maybe this is the way we should go. The blacks seem to expect whites to give them Affirmative Action and various social program handouts for EVER.

We have this insufferable black leadership group in the USA that is created via the affirmative action programs.

I, along with other whites, Jews and Asians, spotted the black kids in my (private) high-school class at least 200 points on SATs and .5 in GPA. This was just common knowledge, the college counselors could tell you the cut off scores for having a shot at various schools, depending on your race.

My kids, 30 years later faced the same sort of biased-for-black Government Supported Discrimination.

We've been trained to view this as "normal". How many generations are we supposed to disadvantage our own kids to lift up a group that seems not very interested in, or able to, lift up themselves?
As things now stand the grand-kids are going to be going to less advantageous schools compared to similar achieving blacks. So, apparently this is permanent.

And, obviously, as whites become only another minority, the effect of this state-sanctioned discrimination on each individual is increased. It's not that bad to let 1 out or 20 people step in front of you in line, it's much more of a problem to let 10 people step in front of you in line. Particularly when their are only 10 seats available.

You can look at South Africa to see that we should have no expectation of ending any of this. Even as only 15% of South Africa whites ae discriminated against constantly.

It's not just Government and Schools either, it's also large corporations:

Should White Men Work for Fortune 500 Companies?

So: on the one hand we have black street thugs intimidating people on a daily basis. We've surrendered entire cities to the black underclass, with defacto "no whites" zones all over America. We've spent trillions on welfare, we've burdened ourselves and our kids with Affirmative Action and still we have blacks who are unhappy.

We have several Black Congressmen (!!!) saying that Blacks need their own state.

Maybe they are right.

88 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:05:41 AM by Jack Black (Dispossession is an obliteration of memory, of place, and of identity)

quote:

Blacks racially profile white people all the time so they can hit them up for money. They do seem to prefer older white folks who may feel particularly vulnerable due to previous bad experiences.

90 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:06:19 AM by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))

quote:

1. Why are you eating at a taco roach coach?

2. Never leave your pistol in your car.

3. Do not engage in conversation. Just politely say no thank you.

4. If he keeps it up move to your car and call the police. If he gets aggressive get in your car and leave then talk to the police.

5. As I recall Austin is a lib cesspool in a Red state. You probably don't want to go in front of a jury as a Cracker for refusing to feed, then shooting a black man after he begged for food./Sarc

94 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:07:57 AM by Eagles6 (My weapons are lubricated by liberal tears.)

stdh.txt, also, this was indeed posted uncensored.

quote:

To: gr8eman; MeneMeneTekelUpharsin

"My CCW was in the car which kept me from telling the man what I wanted to tell him."
** I would have chambered a round and make sure he saw it. I'm old and don't care!**

I was in Spokane WA last week, sitting in the car half snoozing and waiting for my wife to pick up a prescription. Suddenly a hand slamming against my window shocked me off my seat.

It was a large black guy trying to pull open my door yelling, "Do you want to call me a friend of the family today?"

I live in Idaho, recently moved from Washington where I do hold a CCW. Because we left home early and in a bit of a rush I didn't carry that day.

I got out of the car, confronted the guy and diffused the situation peacefully with several people standing around around watching. But, I won't be traveling unstrapped to urban areas anymore.

In a bit of irony, we had relatives visit recently from South Carolina. They were traveling the country in their motorcoach looking for a new place to live because they feel the new and openly aggressive attitude they have felt coming from blacks since Obama's reign has made then very uncomfortable there. They both carry and do not go anywhere alone.

111 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:15:47 AM by Baynative ( Someone's going to have to pay for these carbon emissions, so it might as well be you.)

Uhhuh, sure.

quote:

I would have insulted him. And then when he threw a punch at me I would have shot him. Dead.

115 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:20:31 AM by MNnice

quote:

To: Baynative

It was a large black guy trying to pull open my door yelling, “Do you want to call me a friend of the family today?”

A situation we should all do a mental rehearsal of our response so we don’t have to figure it out at the time.

Thanks for the story.

118 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:21:06 AM by PeterPrinciple (Thinking Caps are no longer being issued but there must be a warehouse full of them somewhere.)

quote:

The poor little woman in the taco trailer told him she'd make him a taco for free

Excellent example of how a government subsidy creates demand.

I wonder how many will show up tomorrow for a free taco?

126 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:27:16 AM by MosesKnows (Love Many, Trust Few, and Always Paddle Your Own Canoe)

Let's not play the Kit Cat game!

quote:

Our FIRST black POTUS has destroyed all of the gains made in race relations!!! It has NEVER BEEN this bad the ONLY time I ever saw REAL trouble was when MLK was assinated!!!

133 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:34:10 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Freep opinion: discrimination against conservatives is the real problem in America

quote:

This is ooooooold. A million years ago when I was a kid this was done. A young man would come to the door in a predominately white neighborhood, trying to sell some shade magazine discount thing, and when you said no, he’d look at you with big eyes and say “Is it because I am black?”

And it was a scam, there weren’t any magazines, and the kids were probably put up to it by white crooks.

These guys need to have someone laugh in their faces. Maybe 2% of the American population is actively racist against blacks. Truly racist means you wouldn’t give them a fair shot, like when the doctor comes in to your exam room and is black, you dress and leave, or a black couple comes in to your restaurant or shop and you don’t wait on them. Very few people are that prejudiced against people of African ancestry. Nearly half the country is actively prejudiced against conservatives. And would shun them socially. That is real prejudice.

141 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:42:02 AM by Yaelle

stdh.txt

quote:

I work in Little Rock. Sometimes bad area. When the plethora of homeless, crackheads come up to me asking for money (usually 3-5 times a week), I just look at them and start speaking Spanish. “Lo siento, senior, no tengo dinero! Por favor, donde est el bano?”

I start asking questions in Spanish, trying to look like I’m lost, and they simply walk away. Only once did one of the homeless crack heads “bow up” on me.

A quick production of my Sig 220 let him know to not pick on me. He was arrested a few days later for kidnapping and raping a white female in downtown Little Rock over 3 days. He sold her to 4 more black crack heads for $50.00. She is lucky to be alive. I wish she had a gun.

147 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:49:31 AM by DCBryan1 (No realli, moose bytes can be quite nasti!)

quote:

leadership is NOT going to stop this.....YOU have to stop this....

either stop being anywhere these people are, OR be courageous in your life and stand up to the thugs.....

no one is going to "play nice"....this is not "Dick and Jane" or some Hallmark movie...

this our life and we carry on or go hide under the table....

169 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:11:08 AM by cherry

The thread has now derailed into concealed carry chat, which is interesting but not really on-topic for this thread.

Well... mostly derailed.

quote:

Obama built ‘this’.

196 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:55:08 AM by glasseye

Mostly.

quote:

You can’t civilize negro.

197 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:55:21 AM by exPBRrat

quote:

To: PeterPrinciple

“I am convinced We get in Gods way many times (not always) by helping people, They never get to the point of relying on God.”

I am glad you mentioned that. When I think of all the socialist programs firmly in place in our nation, there’s no wonder why so many families fall apart and why churches are no longer the central pillars of our communities. Government has stepped in to take the place of support from one’s family and Christian community. If a person really was a deadbeat, their family would know it and would refuse the handouts, giving the deadbeat the choice of either working or going hungry. Likewise, if a person was genuinely in need of assistance, family and church would most likely be aware of such and would fill the need, being blessed in the process. Now, our government hasn’t a clue about who is needy and who is gaming the system.

199 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:58:18 AM by Carthego delenda est

quote:

To: A_perfect_lady

Don’t bother trying to defend yourself against “racism.” If someone says that to me, I just shrug and stare at them. I’m done. That crap doesn’t work on me anymore.

The race card expired on 1/20/09 and is non-renewable.

205 posted on 11/30/2016, 10:33:00 AM by JimRed (Is it 1776 yet? TERM LIMITS, now and forever! Build the Wall, NOW!)

quote:

Comment #208 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Namo_Amitabha

I’m surprised 0bola didn’t automatically include those phone cc swipers with his free iPhones.

Make shakedown of whitey/distributing the wealth much easier!

213 posted on 11/30/2016, 10:50:39 AM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow!)

Finally, my favorite post in the thread. It wasn't the only one to say this, but it was the best.

quote:

To: castlegreyskull; Lazmataz

You are both right. I am amazed at some of the responses here. Is a dollar really worth a man’s life? Ye Gods, have we sunk so low as Christians that we would shoot a man for a dollar?
Buy him a Taco.

154 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:00:19 AM by Mollypitcher1 (I have not yet begun to fight....John Paul Jones)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

I love how even when a Freeper is bright enough to spot clickbait bullshit they still think it's an evil liberal plot to make conservatives look bad.

liberals are so smart they lose elections.....or maybe we did on purpose...haha, 71 dimensional chess wizards!

False flag! No True Conservative would go to a Mexican restaurant.

"My finances are stretched." *taco costs a buck* Really, really, a loving dollar? Jesus Christ dude, that over a dollar? gently caress, really layin' on the republican jesus love here. Oh but your precious dollar. gently caress man, be charitable.

quote:

its too much to contain..
I was walking to a government lab in Richmond Va and was accosted by hoards of beggars(1), i kept walking and at the end of the gauntlet a black guy jumped up in front of me and told me to give him money(2), I said no and he said he would kill me if I did not(3)..I decided not to beat him to a pulp and kept walking until I found a police officer about a block away(4)..I explained what happened and he said, go away, we cannot keep up with all of them..just deal with it..(5)

8 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:41:16 AM by aces ( Islam is the religion of the dead, Got Jesus?)

(1) Read; walked by a couple guys on the street
(2) Read; one of them asked me for money
(3) read; he had the gall to ask me a second time
(4) Read; I ran away like a pussy with my tail between my legs
(5) Read; Police officer told me to grow up, it's not illegal to be a human being

The key is you need to be able to translate freeper stories. That tag line seals the deal though.

All the ones saying he shoulda shot him...yeah, I'd love to witness that court case.
"So you've been charged with first degree murder because you shot a guy that asked for a dollar to buy a taco? Yeah, I don't think life is a long enough prison sentence for you"
And then watch all these fuckers whinge about black America and the libruls you know, while ignoring that the guy killed someone over a loving taco

quote:

True story, circa 1969, Detroit, Michigan. By now blacks are radicalized and very militant with the Black Panthers, post-1967 riots, post MLK assassination.
Jewish, white guy (JWG) goes to candy bar vending machine to buy something sweet. Black man (BM) standing near machine says, “Give me money for some candy”.
JWG: Why should I give you money?

BM: Because I'm black.

JWG: So?

BM: So? You're ancestors enslaved my ancestors.

JWG: No, while your ancestors were swinging in the trees, mine were out making civilization (Jews)...

End of true story.

Today, a white man refusing this kind of demand could easily be killed. In the late 60’s one could still speak his/her mind openly without fear...

78 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:59:58 AM by Netz ( and looking for a way ti IMPROVE mankind.)

No, I'm pretty sure that could get you beat to poo poo/killed in any era you referred to. Also you are so loving full of poo poo. But like the other rear end in a top hat said, I married a Mexican woman so I can't be racist because racist means you have to hate all races equally or some poo poo.

To that last quote, yes, yes you guys have sunk to that level and been there for a few decades now

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 1, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Buy the man a taco but tell him you need to tell him about Jesus first.

24 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:46:45 AM by Lazamataz
Yes. If there's one thing mentally ill homeless people don't know about it's Jesus.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
God nothing disgusts me quite as much as the hard on they get when they fantasise about murdering black people in cold blood with their concealed carry weapons.

God fearing Christians, murdering hobos since 0 AD. (Clearly Islam is the religion of death tho)

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Have any Freepers been even somewhat suspicious about how badly they got conned re: "draining the swamp" yet? I wonder what it would take for them to ever notice it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Goldman Sachs poised for return to power in Trump White House

Golly, who could have seen this coming?

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

Any of these Goldman guys worked for GS in the last decade? Didn’t Obozo make the head of GS his Treasury Sec and wrote the bailout bill?

Pray America woke

2 posted on 11/30/2016 3:07:50 PM PST by bray (The Silent Majority ROARED)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

The only big BS part is that GS would have been ‘locked out’ under Hillary. Horsesh*t... Hillary was a GS-shill to the bones.

Other than that... Trump’s term better be good, to make up for that dissapointment.
Criticizing GS during the campaign and now rheycare in key positions of the admin? Not good.

4 posted on 11/30/2016 3:11:08 PM PST by SolidWood

quote:

To: oincobx

Our overlords. They are on both sides of the aisle.
GS operatives also are in all major EU financial institutions.

Some things never change.

7 posted on 11/30/2016 3:14:09 PM PST by SolidWood
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Tone deaf to hand treasury job to Goldman Sachs guy after criticizing on stump how they robbed the country blind. This one and Chow are the two worst picks so far.

10 posted on 11/30/2016 3:19:39 PM PST by nhwingut (Trump-Pence 2016 - Blow Up The GOPe)

Really what's so bad about Goldman-Sachs anyway?

quote:

To: nhwingut

“hand treasury job to Goldman Sachs”

LOL, they all left GS years ago. Should they be banned for life?

I guess some were expecting that Trump would pick Joe the plumber as treasury secretary, instead of someone with actual experience.

13 posted on 11/30/2016 3:31:34 PM PST by Helicondelta (Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Uh oh!

quote:

To: bray

Goldman Sachs is bad enough. I didn’t remember the name Mnuchin, but sure as hell remembered the IndyMac / OneWest Bank rape of the tax payer. Who was in on that luscious shooting-fish-in-a-barrel deal? A certain Steve Mnuchin and our favorite globalist and destabilizer of what most of us on this site hold dear: George Soros. I think this YT was posted on FR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNkQGyk5uA

14 posted on 11/30/2016 3:32:36 PM PST by Bill W was a conservative (If I'm not on a watch list, someone isn't doing her job.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bill W was a conservative
Some Goldman, some Soros:

"Mnuchin accrued a net worth estimated at about $40 million. while working for Goldman Sachs for 17 years, where his father had worked for three decades and had also made a fortune.[7][8]

In 2002, Mnuchin left Goldman and worked briefly for his Yale roommate Edward Lampert, chief executive of Sears. He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their private equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz.

In 2004, he also founded a hedge fund, Dune Capital Management, named for a spot near his house in the Hamptons. The firm invested in at least two Donald Trump projects and, in one of them, was sued by Trump before a settlement was reached. Then, in partnership with Soros, hedge fund manager John Paulson and others, Mnuchin bought the failed housing lender IndyMac in 2009 for $1.6 billion.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
16 posted on 11/30/2016 3:37:06 PM PST by Uncle Miltie (The Media were SuperPacs for Clinton. Throw them in prison.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump should not have anything to do with Wall St. But he is getting the benefit of the doubt right now, at leas from me. I can understand the concern.

17 posted on 11/30/2016 3:39:18 PM PST by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

quote:

To: ifinnegan

Someone owes an apology to Heidi Cruz.

Agreed.
I’m disappointed and believe nothing will change in DC.

19 posted on 11/30/2016 3:43:41 PM PST by lucky american (Progressives are attacking our rights and y'all will sit there and take it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

such bs....GS and the rest of the wall street cabal have had their fortunes increase exponentially under the muzzie...

22 posted on 11/30/2016 3:53:49 PM PST by cherry

quote:

I can’t disagree with this. It sure looks like Big Money is back in control.

24 posted on 11/30/2016 3:58:25 PM PST by backwoods-engineer (It's Morning in America. Again.)

But... but.. Hillary...

quote:

How much money has Hillary taken from GS?

25 posted on 11/30/2016 4:19:51 PM PST by jazminerose (Adorable Deplorable)

quote:

In the meantime Trump meets with a fellow who wants to END THE FED!! Put it on them TRUMP.

27 posted on 11/30/2016 4:52:59 PM PST by Demanwideplan

quote:

To: lucky american

I agree about heidi. She and ted were dogged here. On another thread it is surreal to see people talk about how money doesnt matter anymore to the ceo of GS. GS is the evil empire around here from so many posters.....but now...

It is surreal to me.

28 posted on 11/30/2016 4:53:52 PM PST by RummyChick (Trump Train Hobo TM Rummychick. Example - Ryan Romney Kasich. Quit trying to Jump on the Train)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Cruz was criticized because he got personal loans from GS bellow market rate and tried to hide it. I don’t recall any criticism of his wife.

My take on this contretemps is that there are many willfully low information posters regarding past posts vis-a-vis Goldman Sachs - Where Senator Cruz and his wife were treated with MUCH dis-respect

working or having worked for Goldman Sachs would indicate a very highly motivated individual as far as I am concerned.

30 posted on 11/30/2016 5:07:32 PM PST by DanZ
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Not true. One of the people under consideration is current GS president and people are slobbering all over him on another thread

31 posted on 11/30/2016 5:09:02 PM PST by RummyChick (Trump Train Hobo TM Rummychick. Example - Ryan Romney Kasich. Quit trying to Jump on the Train)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Neeksy posted:

Have any Freepers been even somewhat suspicious about how badly they got conned re: "draining the swamp" yet? I wonder what it would take for them to ever notice it.

They're still in denial and will be for a while. Until trump is actually in the white house they can continue to believe he's playing 12th dimensional chess.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Whether they would have done it or not, Freepers were talking about how they would happily murder a man over a dollar.

A dollar.

loving hell. But no, that's not even the worst part. You know what's the worst part? You know what really set me off?

quote:

I am convinced We get in Gods way many times (not always) by helping people,

Jesus Christ.

Jesus loving Christ.

"Helping people gets in God's way." I just...I can't deal with that. I seriously cannot loving deal with something that is so goddamn literally the opposite of what Jesus preached. I know we talk about Freep believing the opposite of Jesus' words but this cannot be any more of a direct opposite of the teachings of Jesus.

Humanity was a mistake.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Twelve by Pies posted:

Whether they would have done it or not, Freepers were talking about how they would happily murder a man over a dollar.

A dollar.

loving hell. But no, that's not even the worst part. You know what's the worst part? You know what really set me off?

Jesus Christ.

Jesus loving Christ.

"Helping people gets in God's way." I just...I can't deal with that. I seriously cannot loving deal with something that is so goddamn literally the opposite of what Jesus preached. I know we talk about Freep believing the opposite of Jesus' words but this cannot be any more of a direct opposite of the teachings of Jesus.

Humanity was a mistake.

Reminder that these are the same people who cheered when Missouri state legislator Cynthia Davis argued that poor children should be deprived of reduced cost/free lunch because "hunger can be a positive motivator."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Neeksy posted:

Someone other than their favorite political party passing something they don't like, ie democrats improving UHC. If republicans do it though they'll just slob on the knob some more because obviously it's good now

Twelve by Pies posted:

A dollar.

Jesus Christ.

Jesus loving Christ.

Humanity was a mistake.

Remember, these are the same people that want all the government programs ended because church charity will be enough to support them all.

Like Jesus said; "And lo, when thou poorest and downtrodden approach thee, whip out thy nine and force thy brother to lye down in the street and die. Surely this will bring God's favor upon you" = Conservative Jesus 3;57

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Dec 1, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

I wonder when or even if freep will ever realize that one of the dangers of their "direct to the people" approach is that it's one-way. There's no way to ask questions, especially pointed questions that need to be asked. What kind of speculative bullshit will be be buried in without being able to get those questions asked and answered?

Oh honey :( This is a feature not a bug. Freep are cowards and authoritarians just begging for someone to tell them what to do because life is so scary and complicated . That "Please tread on me" flag is perfect for them: they long for a big strong authority to tell them what to do so things aren't so complicated.
Jim Rob's tagline for 8 years has been "resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" which is okay by them because, to them, God is the biggest bully who put down simple rules in single sentence form and, in their view, "tyranny" is anything that makes them have to think. Any and all issues that make things more complicated is "tyranny". But now? Here comes Trump to say "this is how it is. No questions" and Freep can go to bed happy because if the issue was really that complicated there would have been questions and there weren't so they have nothing to think about. Honestly just put all of Freep in prisons and they'll be happy as a pig in poo poo.

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 1, 2016

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Yeah it's established Freep canon that they'll gleefully line up to run the camps so long as it's their guy in charge.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

My boss today told me all about Pizzagate in like excruciating detail. He started off by saying Huma is 100% absolutely a spy, and then devolved into all kinds of Mason and satanic and pedophile and... Clinton has been a person of interest in at least 31 suspicious deaths...

Basically if it's ever been posted on /r/the_Donald, he believes it.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

BTW, the elderly who don’t buy cereals and junk food DO have grandchildren who will not be getting your products. 

--- The Worst Grandma

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Relevant Tangent posted:

--- The Worst Grandma

Angry racists not supporting American industry.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Oh my god, the Soros connection is the most beautiful thing ever. And then I went over to Infowars to see if they were losing their minds yet and spotted this instead.

gently caress the world.

From Catholic Charities Resettled Ohio State’s Somali Attacker posted by freeper NYer

the excerpt posted:

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, the Somali refugee who attacked eleven people on the campus of Ohio State University on Monday, was initially resettled in Texas by Catholic Charities of Dallas in June 2014, according to The Dallas Morning News.

quote:

To: NYer

NO MORE MONEY TO CATHOLIC CHARITIES!!! NOT ONE PENNY!!!WHY the HELL aren’t they focused on CHRISTIANS??? IDIOTS! LEFTISTS!

3 posted on 11/30/2016, 5:04:39 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

Remind me to be mindful of where my charity money goes

Catholic Charities used to be a go-to but apparently they among other churches are all co-opted into obama’s scheme

and to think this resentful pig drove a car into a group of college kids and started stabbing them after being given every Christian kindness in this country, which is now being lectured by Obama to not make muslims angry by calling out their deficient ideology

7 posted on 11/30/2016, 5:07:29 AM by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

quote:

To: stonehouse01

Catholic Charities and the Lutheran church need to stop this nonsense. Maybe a good old fashion lawsuit will bring them to their senses; that and Trump cutting off all government funding should take care of the problem.

13 posted on 11/30/2016, 5:12:50 AM by bella1 (Je suis deplorable)

quote:

To: Ann Archy

NO MORE MONEY TO CATHOLIC CHARITIES!!! NOT ONE PENNY!!!WHY the HELL aren’t they focused on CHRISTIANS??? IDIOTS! LEFTISTS!

Exactly. Millions of Christians being persectuted, murdered and enslaved all around the globe. And these supposed Christians concentrate on moving Muslims into the United States.

The stupidity is beyond understanding.

14 posted on 11/30/2016, 5:13:32 AM by marktwain

Normally I do a bit of formatting cleanup for freep posts. I'm leaving this one alone.

quote:

To: All

Muslims ride the US gravy train bigtime.....

<><> collecting welfare, food stamps and, healthcare benefits

<><> cashing ADD checks for "fibromyalgia" or whatever.

<><>Cashing hefty SS checks by claiming "asylum."

And that's just for one identity.

===========================================

Our sap-happy government cannot even assure Americans that it can enforce immigration laws already on the books.

==============================================

NTL REVIEW/BY DAVID HANSON----The immigrant Muslim Boston Bomber brothers---riding the US gravy train....accompanied by virtually every family member--- offer us a teachable moment about what has become near- suicidal US immigration policies.

LAWS CURRENTLY ON THE BOOKS BEING RELENTLESSLY VIOLATED:

(1) foreign nationals in the US must at least avoid criminal activity,

(2) foreigners must stay off public assistance,

(3) the US govt is disinclined to grant "asylum" (means a free ride on the US gravy train and endless SS payments) to “fearful refugees” from war-torn Islamic regions,

(4) on-the-book govt mandates that force struggling taxpayers to foot the bill for the refugees to go back and forth between America and their supposedly hostile homelands on the taxpayers' dime.

=============================================

======================= ======================

Isn't it strange (smirk)?

They’re always whining they're running out of SS money for working Americans who put in money for years.....

They’re always whining they're running out of pension money aging working Americans put in for years.

They’re always whining they're running out of Medicare money aging working Americans put in for years.

BUT....

They n-e-v-e-r e-v-e-r seem to run out of tax dollars to fund sanctuary cities, welfare and food stamps, education and healthcare, endless SS payments and EITC checks for these parasitic immigrants.

All of them on our soil illegally....money-guzzling creeps who never put a dime into the system.

19 posted on 11/30/2016, 5:30:28 AM by Liz

quote:

Wow. Just wow.

I have withheld judgement on Pope Francis for as long as I possibly could, mindful of the fact that because the powers that be want nothing more than to undermine Papal authority, I shouldn’t take for face value what others interpret to be his words or intentions.

But we all know actions speak louder than words. How he could have abandoned members of the Body of Christ that way is astonishingly sad.

35 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:26:00 AM by To Hell With Poverty (I support a woman's right to lose.)

Meanwhile, in a derail,

quote:

No it’s not.

It’s not like he went to a temporary refugee camp in Pakistan until he could be placed somewhere else.

He may have been a Somali refugee in Pakistan, but he stayed there for seven years. I don’t care what the UN or the US State Department says - if he lived in Pakistan for seven years then he was a refugee from Pakistan.

46 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:01:26 AM by WayneS (An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill)

Oh no, not Obama!

quote:

To: silverleaf

I read that Obama “worked” with Catholic Charities very closely when he was a community organizer...

50 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:24:52 AM by Tammy8 (Please be a regular supporter of Free Republic !)

quote:

To: dp0622

You should read up on Catholic Charities, I just read that it is only “nominally” Catholic and is actually a contractor for the government to cover their tracks and $ to resettle refugees and illegals. Other churches are also involved, at least with the illegals. I think the charities have been taken over by liberals and no longer resemble what they were supposed to be.

I don’t think this is meant to bash the Catholics as much as to inform people how all of this is taking place...

51 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:29:01 AM by Tammy8 (Please be a regular supporter of Free Republic !)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Helping refugees: the least American Jesus thing to do.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Expedited access to Heaven. Really, they should be thanking us.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
How dare these catholics help people in need?! Why don't they go dive into Syria to pull out Christians to bring back to the US, that can't be that hard to do? How can the Pope dare to preach tolerance and unity?

Also wtf is Rummychick's tagline supposed to be?

quote:

Trump Train Hobo TM Rummychick. Example - Ryan Romney Kasich. Quit trying to Jump on the Train

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I would fire the man who wrote this on the spot. Even if it was satire. No, especially if it was satire.

He should (and probably does) know better.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

SSNeoman posted:

I would fire the man who wrote this on the spot. Even if it was satire. No, especially if it was satire.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

No more CHARITY!

Also we should end all government dole programs because church charity would be able to support people

these people are such inhuman scum

SSNeoman posted:

But see, you have moral standards

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 1, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

More than 2,000 veterans expected to form human shield at ND pipeline protest

quote:

This protest gets cut down a lot and I'm sure the Left is there in big numbers with Native Americans.

They used to talk about all the Communists about Martin Luther King in a past era, that MLK was a Communist.

J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI called King 'a tomcat' when reporting to RFK and JFK about his sexual activities under FBI audio surveillance.

Its about jobs and energy I hear. They were mining in the Dakotas when previous treaties were broken involving the land outside the current reservation.

If the critics had been around in the 1870's the slogan would have been...

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER, PROTECTING AMERICAN JOBS AND ENERGY RESOURCES

1 posted on 12/01/2016 4:55:18 AM PST by Nextrush
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Nextrush

Is it logical to oppose a good pipeline? Or is this just a publicity stunt for a payoff?

2 posted on 12/01/2016 4:57:39 AM PST by Rapscallion (The opposite of charity is justice. I favor justice every time.)

With special guest appearance by Nothing Gets Past This Guy!

quote:

Once again, this fight is stupid. The oil is already crossing the Missouri River on oil trains, a far more hazardous means of transport than a pipeline. This is an AGW protest masked as a tribal rights protest, nothing more. The Greenies want that oil to stay in the ground, as they drive in their cars and pickups to the protest, completely oblivious of the irony.

3 posted on 12/01/2016 4:58:15 AM PST by dirtboy

quote:

The state governor has already written the order to leave.

These ‘veterans’ do not speak for me. Any veteran with half a brain left, can see where it is in the interest of national security, to have our own oil supply, and not oil shipped in to us, at cost.

The ‘natives’ sat on their butts for other pipelines that are now in existence. Why now?

4 posted on 12/01/2016 4:59:42 AM PST by Terry L Smith

quote:

There is so much funny stuff in the news these days that it’s hard to get any work done.

5 posted on 12/01/2016 5:01:14 AM PST by Mr. Douglas (Today is your life. What are you going to do with it?)

quote:

Many people who otherwise support business might be leery of having certain types of business in their neighborhood. It's understandable that someone might not want a casino resort to pop up in the forest 5 miles from their house, for example.

But when your "neighborhood" is 3600 square miles of empty, you lose the argument against having a pipeline in/near your neighborhood.

6 posted on 12/01/2016 5:01:17 AM PST by Wyrd bið ful aræd (Flag burners can go screw -- I'm mighty PROUD of that ragged old flag)

quote:

To: Terry L Smith

"These ‘veterans’ do not speak for me."

There is always a small number of veterans that support far-left causes and get disproportionate airtime (remember the commie Vietnam protestors). The majority of vets, however, fall on the right side of the spectrum. The media likes to ignore them.

8 posted on 12/01/2016 5:03:24 AM PST by Wyrd bið ful aræd (Flag burners can go screw -- I'm mighty PROUD of that ragged old flag)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Rapscallion

I wish the Keystone XL had gone through but Obama in the US and Trudeau in Canada canned it.....then the hypocrites turned around and shafted the Left and Native Americans-First Nations by announcing DAPL in the USA and two new ones in Canada.

Our politicians are subservient to big business with no Left or Right principles mattering.

I watched the GOP shaft the Right (religious people) last year and even this year in Arkansas, Indiana (yes Mike Pence) and Georgia by vetoing First Amendment laws to protect religious dissenters from gay marriage.

CORPORATISM, CORPORATISM, CORPORATISM AS NIGEL FARAGE PUTS IT.......

9 posted on 12/01/2016 5:03:49 AM PST by Nextrush (Freedom is everybody's business: Remember Pastor Niemoller)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Pull back. Wait until January 20, 2017. Then go in and arrest any and all who block the path.

11 posted on 12/01/2016 5:05:30 AM PST by Vaquero ( Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)

quote:

OK,so if they're breaking the law they *too* will get the water cannons.It's my understanding that it can get a bit nippy in North Dakota at this time of year!

13 posted on 12/01/2016 5:06:18 AM PST by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

$hills for globali$t cap and trader$

14 posted on 12/01/2016 5:07:06 AM PST by ari-freedom (The Social Justice War is over and we won!)

Soros!

quote:

The alt left is filled with pompous assh*les... every one of ‘em a liar. Usually paid to lie. These leftists are no different - scum of the earth. Paid shills. Losers working for the billionaire Soros.

16 posted on 12/01/2016 5:08:04 AM PST by GOPJ ("Draining the Swamp" means dumping corrupt liberal elites...Jeremy Peters does NOT speak for us.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

This one starts out fine but then...

quote:

The protest is actually on federal land, not on the reservation. ETP, the owner of the pipeline, plans to route the pipe under the Missouri River at Lake Oahe, which is a reservoir from which the Standing Rock Indian Reservation — and other towns and communities — get their drinking water: The concern is that if the pipe breaks the drinking water would get fouled. It’s ironic when you think of it, because back in the day one of the reasons Indian villages kept moving UPSTREAM was because they fouled the river and stream water themselves with their unhygienic behavior.

There is also some stink about “sacred grounds” being violated, but the Indians think the entire North American continent is sacred ground.

In an ironic twist, the Indians may be the ultimate winners of the Indian Wars, because today the entire country is pretty much held hostage to Indian interests.

21 posted on 12/01/2016 5:09:46 AM PST by ought-six (Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule.)

quote:

To: dirtboy

Yes and Buffett the liberal owns those railroads. Liberals helping liberals keep America slave to OPEC.

24 posted on 12/01/2016 5:15:08 AM PST by nclaurel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ought-six

Crazy how civilization and progress can be held up by people who dance with feathers in their hair. Go cure cancer or build a robot or something

27 posted on 12/01/2016 5:22:07 AM PST by ari-freedom (The Social Justice War is over and we won!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

This has nothing to do with the environment and the Indians have no standing and these vets are just being useful idiots.

It’s all about obstruction.

30 posted on 12/01/2016 5:31:22 AM PST by SolidRedState (I used to think bizarro world was a fiction.)

quote:

Those ‘nates sure know how to fool people ... vets fighting for commie ... what next?

34 posted on 12/01/2016 5:42:32 AM PST by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now it is your turn ...)

quote:

These protestors needs some tear gas and rubber bullets. To hell with them!

37 posted on 12/01/2016 6:05:38 AM PST by ohioman

quote:

What am i missing?

Why would Military Vets support these communist hippies?

40 posted on 12/01/2016 6:28:40 AM PST by G Larry (America has the opportunity to return to God.)

quote:

To: G Larry

There’s a lie in there somewhere. Just a matter of finding it.

43 posted on 12/01/2016 6:37:29 AM PST by dynoman (Objectivity is the essence of intelligence. - Marilyn vos Savant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: USCG SimTech

Yes DAPL is running crossing the river through an existing utility corridor. There is a pipeline and power line through the same corridor. The pipeline is done except for the river crossing. The protest’s fatal flaw is using oil products to protest oil. And the tribal chairman owns a gas station and is making a ton of money selling gas to protesters.

We flew into Bismarck last Friday from Denver. Two protesters sat ahead of us and were talking loud about the protest. When we got close I started talking loud to my wife “Let’s look for that pipeline”. They said yes lets look! When we saw it I continued talking loud as if I thought they couldn’t hear me, look! it’s running through an existing utility corridor. You could see the blinking lights of the power line towers at the river’s edge. I said how hypocritical it was to use oil products to protest oil, David Archambault’s gas station sales. I said “look it’s done up to the river, in a couple years no-one will know it’s there”. I laid it on thick. It got real quiet in the seat ahead of us.

Then we got two feet of snow we got this week. Ha Ha.

42 posted on 12/01/2016 6:36:05 AM PST by dynoman (Objectivity is the essence of intelligence. - Marilyn vos Savant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

And worse, her last name is hyphenated!

quote:

To: dynoman

I had not heard that the tribal chairman owns a gas station, how interesting! Last week I learned that the tribal chairman’s sister is/was a long time advisor to Obama, her last name is hyphenated, Archambault-Gillespie, and that last year Obama visited the standing rock reservation. Community organizing I would guess.

47 posted on 12/01/2016 6:47:19 AM PST by scenicsoap
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

quote:

Proving once again that just because you are a veteran, it doesn’t make you somehow have a “better” opinion than another person. Veterans get duped into a whole lot of things.
Veteran speaking here.

55 posted on 12/01/2016 7:12:45 AM PST by vpintheak (Freedom is not equality; and equality is not freedom!)

Look out North Dakota, here comes Fightin Whitey!

quote:

To: WayneS

But they still have a right to protest.

Not on private land, not on public streets and highways, and not on Army Corps of Engineer lands.

The Bundy group in Oregon assembled PEACEFULLY on federal lands...somehow the authorities didn't view that situation quite so patiently or charitably.

By the way, the MSM hasn't given much time to the protesters brandishing a bloody pig's head on a stake in Bismarck, nor in gearing up in protective vests and helmets and shouting, "Are you ready to die?" to policemen and National Guardsmen, nor to the fact that the young woman whose arm was nearly blown off was one of several who tried lighting propane tanks to throw at the line of policeman and Guardsmen.

This isn't a protest. It is an often violent riot.

62 posted on 12/01/2016 7:37:18 AM PST by Fightin Whitey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

To: WayneS

You and I can’t “protest” on Army Corps of Engineer land without being arrested.

In fact you and I can do drat little on Corps land, without going through an extensive, expensive and nearly unending permit process.

I am not saying I think that is a good thing. I’m just saying that if the Corps has told us to stay off “their” land, you and I had better the hell do it.

They have told this rabble to get off their land.

Again, I refer to the Oregon group who were rounded up on federal land at gunpoint-—and one of them shot dead in the back.

67 posted on 12/01/2016 7:55:04 AM PST by Fightin Whitey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

Look out North Dakota, here comes Fightin Whitey!
I'm both loving and hating how free freep feels to be so blatant about it now.

Let's check in on Laz. From 50 DAYS!!!!!!

quote:

It is 50 days until the stuttering enemy-agent Muslim-excusing prancing pusillanimous embarrassing lawless defiling vote-faking unctuous hypocritical sniveling whining overreaching disreputable sulking treacherous squandering odious disgusting backstabbing election-corrupting robbery-inclined formulaic callous violence-agitating puerile intruding sickening wicked sullen wretched venal psychopathic grifting peculiar furious (and fast) gratuitously-opining faithless spying-for-enemies fake irrational dejected demanding juvenile delinquent malicious detestable conniving Marxism-loving America-surrendering sly villainous shameful touchy unwelcome abominable indecisive moronical stomach-turning depressed meddling corrupt predatory impoverishing personal-history-concealing apathetic absurd unaccomplished repressive putrescent fallacious contemptible simpering megalomaniacal subversive sputtering vicious disruptive perjurious taxing predictable nauseating awful blasphemous horrid inane silly ridiculous impotent race-baiting pussified crazed inconsequential unconcerned trash-talking cynical arrogant vacuous sanctimonious foul exploitive mercurial mocking Christophobic nefarious appalling uncaring vile Republican-enabled colluding wimpy prevaricating raging hoplophobia-consumed deceptive irresponsible belligerent repellent childish insolent felonious illegitimate jejune panic-encouraging contentious creepy effete deleterious cheating self-important slimy chaos-creating lying robotic repulsive terrible pugnacious secretive incapable milksop worthless calculating Machiavellian brazenly-hypocritical imperious ineffectual globalist unscrupulous preening Republic-despoiling maniacal disdainful Godless opportunistic trifling loutish abnormal economy-sacking insincere degenerate ruinous prideful petty underhanded obnoxious menacing swindling pretentious fraudulent heinous high-handed autocratic pouting twisted reality-inverting perverse foolish Imperialist bragging shyster transsexual-favoring sacrilegious insidious vengeful tricky overconfident oily pathetic self-aggrandizing ghastly artificial falsely-accusing-of-racism querulous haughty glib revolting self-centered unrepentant small-minded immoral constantly-golfing despicable Che-idolizing demonic cocky nihilistic deflecting riot-fomenting destructive Islamic ruthless despotic tragedy-celebrating depraved malevolent homicidal miscreant Caucasian-hating nasty malefactor scheming presumptuous bizarre loathsome homosexual dark-and-moody Allah-worshiping unsavory failing criminal-coddling baneful patronizing oligarchist assassination-encouraging surly disastrous conspiracy-creating smug specious anti-American derisive immodest freakish hostile dainty sissified malfeasant thin-skinned simpleminded toxic oppressive Internet-killing sociopathic hateful guilty disrespectful racist Mohammad-loving traitorous evil lamenting supercilious devious angry incompetent treasonous Supreme-Court-destroying manipulating threatening collaborating egocentric middle-finger-waving heartless breacher-of-trust socialist perfidious propaganda-spreading slippery outlandish petulant conceited deviant violence-provoking execrable Constitution-ignoring malignant provocational ignoble queer narcissist noxious scornful Saboteur-In-Chief illegal duplicitous effluent-like hideous dreadful Satanic communist gay crack-smoking pernicious Kenyan crypto-Muslim mendacious dictator usurping scamming Choom-smoking so-called-President "Stompy-Foot" Obama, who is now a confirmed supporter of Islamic terrorists, leaves office.

quote:

To: Dog

I read the most wonderful narrative this morning: “[Hillary] is weepy, looks 10 years older and is very whiny,” said one of Hillary’s closest friends. “She has been drinking wine pretty heavily, much more than usual. “She mopes around all day, swimming in a sea of recriminations and complaining that her campaign managers were ‘incompetent,’ Bill and Chelsea ‘didn’t work hard enough,’ FBI Director Comey was ‘in league with Trump.”

6 posted on 12/1/2016, 3:05:57 AM by Lazamataz (TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!! TRUMP WINS!!!!)

quote:

To: Lazamataz

That is:

50 days
1205 hours
72319 minutes
4339147 seconds

Until freedom and the rule of law will be restored

Thank God!

29 posted on 12/1/2016, 3:37:57 AM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

"Freedom."

quote:

To: Lazamataz

in 50 days moochelle will have to try to look human without 25 minders doing their best to do such.

44 posted on 12/1/2016, 5:42:18 AM by Joe Boucher (Her rear end belongs in prison.)