Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gin and Juche posted:

So why did the NC Governor go to the Democratic candidate but NC went for trump

also the current governor went with a clinton-like our economy's doing great message when only two counties have employment back to pre-recession levels, while the dem candidate actually acknowledged people are hurting economically and all the republicans have done is kick transgender people out of public shitters, which apparently is an unheard of tactic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

nn how long do your tolerance breaks usually take?

Nutranurse is gone :rip:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Volkerball posted:

my twitter feed right now is half horrible footage and news out of aleppo, and half discussions about breakfast cereal.

I like Honey nut Cheerios VB. What is your favorite?

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/4everapatriot/status/804070802442227712

https://twitter.com/jeffjarvis/status/804080925336342528

:cripes:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i do like cheez-its though

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
It's very cold at this bus stop and bus has no arrival times. Gonna freeze.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hollismason posted:

It's very cold at this bus stop and bus has no arrival times. Gonna freeze.

Post more, use phone as heater.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I was able to build a rudimentary lean to from garbage. Some one spilt dogfood at the stop. So I have food.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Is this like the Nabisco boycott that totally happened?

Badger of Basra posted:

i do like cheez-its though

:yeah:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

The homeless man telling me about Jesus does not seem like he will make it through the night if he doesn't I will climb inside his body for warmth

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I really need to stop arguing with Turkish nationalists on reddit, but they come out of the loving woodwork anytime Armenia or the genocide is mentioned on the maps board, sooo. The ones that really weird me out are white dudes who studied abroad a few semesters in Turkey and went native, which seems to be the largest block of people posting there. Like at least people from Turkey went to schools there and poo poo, they have some excuse

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Nutranurse is gone :rip:

he got owned so hard he cant show his face anymore...dang

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

icantfindaname posted:

I really need to stop arguing with Turkish nationalists on reddit, but they come out of the loving woodwork anytime Armenia or the genocide is mentioned, sooo. The ones that really weird me out are white dudes who studied abroad a few semesters in Turkey and went native, which seems to be the largest block of people posting there. Like at least people from Turkey went to schools there and poo poo, they have some excuse

Just stop posting on Reddit.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

I really need to stop arguing with Turkish nationalists on reddit, but they come out of the loving woodwork anytime Armenia or the genocide is mentioned on the maps board, sooo. The ones that really weird me out are white dudes who studied abroad a few semesters in Turkey and went native, which seems to be the largest block of people posting there. Like at least people from Turkey went to schools there and poo poo, they have some excuse

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

Just stop posting

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Except here always post here. That's my SA motto.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

A lot of prominent white supremacists (i.e. professional poo poo opinion havers) got their start on a trip to another country like Japan or India. So I'm not surprised lovely politics redditers are similar

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

mandatory lesbian posted:

he got owned so hard he cant show his face anymore...dang

Gone forever...never ever to return...

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i thought nn was alright

i think a lot of people are alright tho

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i thought nn was alright

You think I'm alright that's foreboding. Also uspol posters welcome.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i thought nn was alright

hes alright, just you know, needs to learnt o take criticism

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really need to stop hanging out with cats but they come out of the woodwork when I drag a fat, juicy trout behind myself

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Where's the angry uspol posters wanting to debate stuff. I bet they're lurking this thread and afraid of all the anime. :ghost:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

the white hand posted:

I really need to stop hanging out with cats but they come out of the woodwork when I drag a fat, juicy trout behind myself

Where'd you get a trout its the middle of winter

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i made a literal 687 word post with bad opinions and nobody tried to debate me

uspol posters are very shy

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm ready to debate them into the dirt or whatever COME AT ME

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hey emarx how come you got an avatar of tom baker

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Where's the angry uspol posters wanting to debate stuff. I bet they're lurking this thread and afraid of all the anime. :ghost:

What's there to be angry about?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i made a literal 687 word post with bad opinions and nobody tried to debate me

uspol posters are very shy

u no i luv you tiler, so i did you a favor and didn't read any of that long post

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

What's there to be angry about?

Stuff I guess

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

u no i luv you tiler, so i did you a favor and didn't read any of that long post

ty

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I've never seen a uspol poster who wasn't literally angry about everything

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Matoi Ryuko posted:

they're incapable of higher thought usually

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Berke Negri posted:

they're incapable of higher thought usually

Maybe if they were high they'd be capable of thought

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Matoi Ryuko posted:

USPOL posting exists in an eternal twilight state between full blown alcoholism and nihilism.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Reading uspol makes me feel better about myself and my terrible opinions on anime.

Keijo!!!!!!!! owns and needs to be in the next Olympics. Do it Japan.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I fashioned myself as a uspol poster and I rarely get pissed.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Party Plane Jones posted:

USPOL posting exists in an eternal twilight state between full blown alcoholism and nihilism.

Hello party plane jones are you here to debate and discuss stuff

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Furnaceface posted:

Reading uspol makes me feel better about myself and my terrible opinions on anime.

Keijo!!!!!!!! owns and needs to be in the next Olympics. Do it Japan.

Hello furnaceface. That's a funny name how did you come up with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

primarily im glad uspol is dead (again gently caress you corn in the bible) because i really didnt want a daily reminder of all those times i made fun of that thread for worrying so much that donald trump was going to become president

• Locked thread