Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Brief but weird:

I'm an [18F] who's into DDLG but my [18M] isn't, what can I do?

quote:

So I've always been into DDLG and daddy kink but I've never had a boyfriend who is into it as well.
Everything is going great with my current boyfriend but i just want to do that for atleast a couple of times, I call him daddy ironically but he doesn't like it otherwise.
I think I should ease him into it but the only problem is I don't know how.
Are there any other girls here who had that problem, what did you guys do?
TLDR : I want to make my boyfriend interested in DDLG but I don't know how.

"How do I ease my 18-year-old boyfriend into pretending he's my dad and I'm his small child, but also we still gently caress?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Can someone please tell me what DDLG is so i don't have to gently caress up my search history? Thank you.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Lone Goat posted:

Can someone please tell me what DDLG is so i don't have to gently caress up my search history? Thank you.

dom daddy little girl

both creepy and lame as all hell

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's pretty loving lame and weird to have a creepy fetish before you're even 20

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

A big flaming stink posted:

dom daddy little girl

both creepy and lame as all hell

There is a clear cut solution where she should get really buff and start communication by suggesting an open relationship. Then she can slip in DDLG later.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
oh look at me i want to gently caress dolphins but i can't buy a loving PBR

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

quote:

Me [23F] with my boyfriend 25M/F] 18 months, boyfriend punched a hole in our flat because of the smell of my cooking

edit I meant [25M] for my boyfriend, forgot to delete the rest of the title template.

My boyfriend and I have been happily living together for 1 and half years now and everything is going great, he's caring, kind and very supportive of me, in everything I do. However, yesterday we had a bit of an incident in the house that has really gotten out of control and has left me potentially dead broke for this month, I need advice on how to deal with both him and my incoming financial issues.

I work from home as a freelance artist, and my boyfriend also works at home as a web developer. This has been our arrangement for about 6 months and it's worked fine. His issue is with my cooking, I am a huge fan of chipotle sauce and use it with absolutely everything, I have a home recipe that I make massive batches off and use to marinate meat, as a condiment and also a dipping sauce. I love spicy food so the sauce I make has quite a pungent aroma to it, for me it's no problem as I think it smells great, however my boyfriend hates it. Normally when I cook for a day 2-3 of my meals will contain chipotle sauce, and when the smell drifts into the front room where we both work I can hear him groan and swear under his breath. I bought some scented candles and light them when I cook but it still makes him angry, I think its a lack of control. Anyway things reached a head the other day when I was cooking a lasagna the smell of chipotle hit the living room and he just lost it, I heard swearing and before I could get to him I saw that he had punched a hole in our wall. We argued about it and he went from a walk 'to get away from the stench'.

He came back and we haven't talked, I emailed our landlord a picture of the hole and asked for an estimate, he said £300 and I told my boyfriend this to which he replied 'How are you going to pay for that?' Work has been slow and right now I haven't had a proper paying job for 2 weeks. I told him this was entirely his fault and he just laughed it off. Now I don't know how to approach him about this or what the longterm damage to our relationship it will cause?

tl;dr: My boyfriend punched a hole in our wall because he doesn't like the smell of my cooking - now he wants me to pay for the damage

On one hand, lol, but on the other, I used to have a roommate who enjoyed burning hotdogs in the microwave weekly because he liked them better all... rubbery and black... Now there was a smell that makes you want to put a fist through a wall.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

So on one hand, the boyfriend is a total rear end in a top hat, but on the other... 2-3 meals a day heavily involving chipotle? Chipotle lasagna?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My husband [25M] is indifferent to his brother [39M] making a pass at me [23F].
buff lady day I guess

what in the actual gently caress

Pick posted:

this is a good one

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
maybe instead of putting your fist through a wall like a weird violent fucko and then going for a walk to get away from the smell

a person could like

skip straight to the "going for a walk to get away from the smell" part

imagine if people took enough responsibility for their own actions to actually avoid punching holes in walls because they're a little baw baw baby whose little nosey-wose is bothered

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

So on one hand, the boyfriend is a total rear end in a top hat, but on the other... 2-3 meals a day heavily involving chipotle? Chipotle lasagna?

Also, she tried to cover up the smell with candles? I'd think that would just make it worse. Why not open a window, drat. Or least warn him so he can dab some peppermint oil under his nose like a coroner.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
ya know how if you drink or eat enough pineapple your jizz tastes like pineapple

does the same apply to chipotle ?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My [22F] new work colleagues [19-24F] are making curious comments about my "build" - any advice?

This is a bit of a weird one.

I've recently started a new job; I'm with a team of new starters (10 of us), and we all work together at the moment while we're in training. We get on well and all go out for drinks one night after work. They're a nice bunch of people, and we're trying to do social things together.

I'm particularly close to the group of girls, as we're all similar ages. Anyway, on one of our most recent trips for after work drinks (just noting that no one gets inebriated), it was remarked how I look so much like this minor celebrity. I didn't know who they are or what they've been in, so I asked for them to show me a photo of them on their phone to jog my memory. One of the girls did, and I'm surprised. I don't think I look anything like this woman, which is no big deal. I laughed and was non-committal in my "haha, sure, I guess" agreement that we shared a resemblance.

What started to get weird was when they all heartily and enthusiastically kept agreeing that I'm a dead ringer, and have "the exact same build". I just smiled and continued drinking my drink. But no, they were adamant and insistent about my build. I secretly and inwardly started to get ticked off. This person who I may or may not look like has not got my "build". I'm about 5ft2 and 117 Ibs. The doppelgänger is taller and admittedly quite a lot larger than myself. Now, I'm one for body positivity and I absolutely detest body shaming of any kind, just to be clear that I'm not doing that here. It goes without saying that nothing is wrong with being larger or smaller, shorter or taller, skinny, curvy, slight, short or lanky. I love me some people of all shapes and sizes. It's part of life's wondrous variety!

But, what started to slowly creep up on me was a feeling of silent confusion that they were too insistent that we share the same frame and build. Sure, that's okay, but it just isn't true. I was genuinely a bit confused and creeped out by how enthusiastically dogged they were in convincing me I was "the exact same size". I just don't get it? It surpassed the realm of casual "ooh you look like X" to convincing me my body shape is entirely different to what I consider it to be and what it is. The conversation went on and on, I just smiled and agreed in an offhand "sure" way. What made me more uncomfortable was that a few on the girls in the group have told me that they are suffering with or are recovering from eating disorders and body dysmorphia. I managed to change the topic after a while and the evening conversation continued.

Back at work this week, the girls are still comparing me to this celeb and making comments about us sharing size, build, shape, frame and stature. It's not a big deal, but it's making me uneasy about how often they're starting to comment on my size and weight. As I said, I'm quite petite and just over 8 stone in weight. I'm happy and healthy. By no means am I unhappy with how I look. BUT their insistent comments and agreement that I look like this woman makes me think that I obviously must look completely differently to how I think I do. I'm just so confused and it's quietly unnerving me.

Any suggestions? What started off as no big deal is starting to bug me. It's not the biggest problem out there, but I'm just confused.

tl;dr my new work colleagues, who I get along with, are adamant and almost militaristically insistent that I look like a minor celebrity and that I have her "build". It's completely different to mine and I'm confused about why they're convinced my shape and weight and size is different to what it is and what I think it is. A few of the girls have/are recovering from EDs so it's making me a bit uncomfortable. How do I tactfully end these odd conversations about my weight and size?

I just want to know who the celebrity is that she looks like.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Gaunab posted:

I just want to know who the celebrity is that she looks like.

Grimes

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
lena

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Chipotle-chef should grab her go-bag and get the gently caress out of that house.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Antivehicular posted:

Brief but weird:

I'm an [18F] who's into DDLG but my [18M] isn't, what can I do?

"How do I ease my 18-year-old boyfriend into pretending he's my dad and I'm his small child, but also we still gently caress?"

She's 18 and supposedly always had this kink? That's concerning :chloe:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The shits that girl must have would be far worse than any of her cooking

doyle-san
Feb 25, 2001

"This changes nothing."

Gaunab posted:

[...]making comments about us sharing size, build, shape, frame and stature.

I [22f] am in love with my thesaurus [??book]

Also, at the risk of picking the wrong side here, chipotle girl sucks. She's cooking with a strong smelling ingredient he -hates- three times a day, and pretty clearly only cooking anything that starts with "chipotle-infused" for herself despite the face they both work from home. If he can't stand the smell he sure as hell isn't eating it. In my head she goes to the kitchen, fills the house with chipotle cooking smell then returns, sucks down a whole spicy chipotle infused lasagne direct from the oven tray and drills chipotle farts into her desk chair for the next three hours in their shared home office. It goes without saying that, in this imagined scene, she is quite enormous. Him too, but that's more of a gut feeling than anything I gleaned from the post.

doyle-san fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Dec 1, 2016

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Pick posted:

i know this isnt a q/a thread but is this a common fetish because i kinda stopped talking to a former friend after she slipped that one into a convo.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

54 40 or gently caress posted:

She's 18 and supposedly always had this kink? That's concerning :chloe:

I'm really hoping "always" means "in the few years since my sexual awakening," but... yeeeeeeaaah. Even that is not a comforting thought.

There are also people on the post commenting to point her at Reddit communities for this fetish, because OF COURSE THERE ARE

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

doyle-san posted:

It goes without saying that, in this imagined scene, she is quite enormous. Him too, but that's more of a gut feeling than anything I gleaned from the post.

Nah, she used £s so they're not American.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ZombieJesus posted:

Haha holy poo poo you weren't kidding
http://www.diversestockphotos.com
Diverse models! The whole spectrum from obese to morbidly obese!

You crazy bitch, you can't eat a cake with a wand!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Pvt.Scott posted:

Get over it, you sow. I'm morbidly obese and I think fat people are hilarious, gross and/or pitiable like everyone else. Learn to love yourself as you are while also recognizing that you're severely unhealthy and unattractive to many people due to your weight.

Your sisters sound like dicks.

Fat weirdness aside, the sisters definitely were lovely. OP did sound over dramatic, but at the same time if she has been "the fat one" her whole life she probably has good reason to snap now that the kids she loved are presumably being taught to just poo poo all over their aunt.

Anyway, enough about fat chicks;

quote:

My [15F] mom [43F] asked me to tell my brother [29M] that he has to pay her if he wants to see me.
He is my brother from my father's side. Our father passed away 9 months ago. My mom always hated my brother. Ever since my father died she has kept threatening me that she won't let me see my brother again. I talked to a legal aid once to see if she can do that and it seems like she can because where we live siblings do not have visitation rights here.

Today my mom told me to inform my brother that he needs to pay her $1500 a month if he wants to be allowed to see me. I find this very sad and insulting to both me and him. She said she is serious and she will block his access to me if he doesn't agree to pay. She said I have two weeks to convince him to pay otherwise I won't see him again until I'm 18.

I don't know what to do. Do I tell my brother? Do I continue to try to convince my mom that she shouldn't do this? How do I do that?

tl;dr: Mom gave me two weeks to convince my brother to give her $1500 a month or she won't let us see each other again.

I can't help but feel like we're missing something big here. Something real weird.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nuebot posted:

Fat weirdness aside, the sisters definitely were lovely. OP did sound over dramatic, but at the same time if she has been "the fat one" her whole life she probably has good reason to snap now that the kids she loved are presumably being taught to just poo poo all over their aunt.

Anyway, enough about fat chicks;

I can't help but feel like we're missing something big here. Something real weird.

Geez kid, you're 15. If you haven't learned how to sneak around behind your mom's back yet, I don't even know.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Naerasa posted:

:laffo:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Pick posted:

trigger warning: pick talks about her are self

as someone who has regularly been the younger coworker/customer/etc that some older guy was unprofessionally smitten with, but not in a way quite obvious or specific enough to address, i've been tempted to actually let them into my apartment just to see the look on their face when they realize that every single wall and shelf is packed with nothing but taxidermy and designer shoes, and there's nothing to eat but raw stew meat and crispix

go back to your wife

:syoon: Where have you been all my life?

But seriously though, guys who build up false relationships and fantasies in their heads (and act on then) really worry me. Their lack of understanding of truth vs fiction and reality in general is deeply concerning.

Pick posted:

they're invited into the apartment. from there on out, there's no sex, just in-depth discussion of dragon age 2 headcanons until they leave. never fails.

This sounds very risky. The truly most desperate might stick it out and what if they know? I do not doubt there are Bioware fans who do the obsessive fantasy relationship thing. (It's practically part of the games!)

So how long can one sperg out about Fenris before having to get down to having really disappointing sex? I wouldn't take the risk.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nuebot posted:

like what sort of parent thinks this is a good idea?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

like what sort of parent thinks this is a good idea?
Evil stepmother?

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Naerasa posted:

Watch me.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Nuebot posted:

I don't know, but she should tell the brother what's up and say cya now and then and/or in 3 years my mother is a crazy bitch.

Maybe the brother gained the father's inheritance and the mother is real mad she didn't get any money.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Dec 1, 2016

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Jenner posted:

:syoon: Where have you been all my life?

Don't encourage her you cretin.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Also the remedial wedding story is a lovely piece of goon canon.

Remdick.jpeg is also a timeless classic. Some dude got banned and got his whole group kicked because he sent an alliance mail right before the election that said something to the effect of "don't vote for that oval office who killed vilerat" and it was pretty funny he expected it to go any other way

Oh God super late, sorry

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
My [27M] parents [60M, 56F] keep getting anonymous messages about my girlfriend’s [25F] past.

quote:

I met my girlfriend almost six months ago. A week into us hanging out I got a call from my mom while I was at work. She was hysterical, because evidently my dad got an anonymous message sent to his business website PM service saying that my “new girlfriend” is a whore. This anonymous emailer included links to videos hosted on porn sites, which featured [gf] as a solo cam model. I couldn’t believe it until I saw for myself, but it was true. I found out my girlfriend was a cam model from my mom.

My parents could be described as traditional. So when I got home and my mom asked me what I was going to do about it, I said “I don’t know,” and this was not a good answer for her. I said that I was going to talk about it to hear [gf] out, which sent my mom into hysterics, as she expected me to cut contact entirely. However, I have friends who have cammed or done other “unsavory” things in the past. I’m no saint either, and tried to explain that I (nor her) have the right to judge anyone.

I went to [gf]’s to talk about things. We had some long discussions about the camming and everything surrounding it. In the past she was in a relationship that she was not happy in and had low self-esteem and self-worth, and this a coping mechanism that offered escape and validation. She told me that she ended up hating herself more for doing it, and does not do it anymore. I opened up about my own checkered past, and the unhealthy coping mechanisms that I had turned to in the past when I was not so happy with myself or my situation. We ended up being much closer for it. I was nervous about telling her because of the stigmas that are attached to addiction, but it turns out we could relate to one another on a much deeper level after we talked through all of this.

My parents were quite upset with me that I didn’t write [gf] completely, and because of the constant fighting, I ended up staying at [gf]’s a lot over the next couple weeks. During this time my dad continued to get messages from this anonymous stalker informing them where I was and including more details and links about the “whore” I was staying with.

I almost didn’t go on my family vacation at the end of summer, but I was able to convince my parents to put aside our differences so that we could have a nice time with our extended family. [Gf] and I talked when I got back, and decided it would be best to try not seeing each other as much for a while. On the few occasions I did stay at her place, there would be another message from the stalker. After being apart for too long, I decided that I didn’t want to let this stalker, or my parents, dictate my life. I also tried parking at a nearby parking lot and walking over, which made things easier with my parents because they weren’t getting as many messages.

However, they still would get a message any time I parked at [gf]’s house for the night. My parents continued constantly voicing their disapproval. They said I was ruining and disgracing our family, I would have to choose between them and her. Thankfully, they went to counseling, and got some professional help on how to deal with the situation. Their counselor basically said that they need to give me space on the issue and let me live my own life. This was great news because I was getting tired of having to walk a few blocks every time I wanted to park my car at the place that after almost six months had begun to feel like home.

For the past couple weeks, I’ve been parking my car at [gf]’s house. My dad has continued to receive messages. Although there isn’t one every day anymore, my parents are starting to get tired of it and are giving me a hard time again. I am at a loss as to how to deal with them, as they’ve made it clear they do not want and will never want anything to do with her. She tried writing them a letter explaining herself (which I told her she absolutely should not have to do), and my parents wrote back accusing her of ruining our family and telling her to leave their son alone.

The messages are really weird, and it is frustrating to know that some stalker is likely driving by every morning on their way to work to check if I am there. (The messages only come if my car is there in the morning, and don’t come if my car is only there at night but not in the morning.)

Our first thought was that maybe it was a jealous ex. However, she has only ever had four sexual partners; one long term relationship, two others, and myself. The long term ex doesn’t quite fit the bill, however. He doesn’t live close by, and they haven’t been in communication for quite some time. After their breakup they just both went their separate ways. One of the other two lives far away, and the other ended things because he didn’t want to be in a relationship.

Neither the long term ex, nor either of the two others ever knew her actual screen name, which was included in the messages to my parents. However, they did know about the camming, just not her online persona.

There was one guy she went out for coffee with one time back in February, who she did tell the screen name… This guy would text her from time to time and she got a weird vibe from him. She said that she mentioned she was taking a trip to NYC to this guy, but didn’t include specifics about when she was going. The guy texted her an hour after she got back to ask her how the trip went, and she said she remembers getting a weird feeling like she was being watched. She ended up blocking his number. This instance was only a week before she met me.

According to Occam’s Razor, the simplest answer is the most likely. That leaves me to believe that the only person who ever knew both her name and her screen name for camming is the stalker.

Unfortunately, we don’t know what to do with this information. The phone number is still in her blocked list, and we haven’t had any luck with reverse phone number searches online, even the paid ones. She doesn’t really remember anything about this guy except his first name. They weren’t even friends on facebook (it doesn’t appear that he even has one). The police don’t have enough to go on. We spoke to a private investigator, but he requires a minimum payment of $500. He said he would watch outside the house for up to six hours one morning, and check the house for bugs. However, his thinking was in line with what we expected, that this stalker person is driving by the house and not tapping into her phone or accounts. If they were, my parent’s probably would have gotten messages on nights that I was there but my car wasn’t.

Also, I don’t think it’s anyone that me or my parents know, or even knows her family well, because anything that has been said thus far can be obtained from google/social media searches. It seems they found out who I am by searching my license plate and getting my address, because if you search my home address my dad’s business page comes up, as it’s attached to the same address.

If anyone has any advice on how to handle the situation with the stalker, my parents, or have any other insights into the whole thing, please, please help!

tl;dr: Found out my gf used to be a cam model from my parents, since they got an email from an anonymous stalker. They want nothing to do with her, and continue giving me a hard time about seeing her, and they continue to get messages from this stalker, even after almost six months.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
^^
edit: Yikes, they should call the police or hire a PI or something.

Re: Buff Wife, genderfluid BIL.

I think it's great that his family are ok with whatever it is that floats his boat, but I wonder if he and his family have taken that as licence to disregard any concerns about things that fall under his own personal sexual satisfaction.

lohli fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Dec 1, 2016

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Syncopated posted:

My [27M] parents [60M, 56F] keep getting anonymous messages about my girlfriend’s [25F] past.

He should just go to the police and tell them the situation, if anything to have it registered somewhere if the stalker tries anything more direct. And then again every time a message comes in.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Dec 1, 2016

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Thin Privilege posted:

Have you heard of http://thisisthinprivilege.org/

It's #4 in the FAQ.

Delusional Fatty posted:

In fact, I’ll go further and state that in my opinion the modern conception of ‘health’ is bullshit. It’s an ever-changing, largely arbitrary definition that seems to serve a single purpose: to blame modern ills on so-called ‘unhealthy’ people then define so-called ‘unhealthy’ people as unpopular social ‘deviants’ like fat people, poor people, and the disabled. The philosophy of vaunting the modern notion of ‘health’ to some kind of societal/moral imperative is called healthism.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Naerasa posted:

The magic trick is she's going to make the cake disappear

Who thought this was a good pic idea

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

C-SPAN Caller posted:

The magic trick is she's going to make the cake disappear

Who thought this was a good pic idea

We can eliminate the cake from the list of suspects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
That's a really ugly cake. You would think she could have gone with one that at least looks nice for her amateur photo session, not so dry and tasteless.