Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Twelve by Pies posted:

Whether they would have done it or not, Freepers were talking about how they would happily murder a man over a dollar.

A dollar.

loving hell. But no, that's not even the worst part. You know what's the worst part? You know what really set me off?

Jesus Christ.

Jesus loving Christ.

"Helping people gets in God's way." I just...I can't deal with that. I seriously cannot loving deal with something that is so goddamn literally the opposite of what Jesus preached. I know we talk about Freep believing the opposite of Jesus' words but this cannot be any more of a direct opposite of the teachings of Jesus.

Humanity was a mistake.

Right? What the gently caress. At least some of them are just like give the man a goddamn dollar or buy him a taco. Plus the idea of complaining about my financial situation to a homeless guy sets my teeth on edge. What the gently caress, man?

quote:

To: castlegreyskull; Lazmataz

You are both right. I am amazed at some of the responses here. Is a dollar really worth a man’s life? Ye Gods, have we sunk so low as Christians that we would shoot a man for a dollar?
Buy him a Taco.

154 posted on 11/30/2016, 9:00:19 AM by Mollypitcher1 (I have not yet begun to fight....John Paul Jones)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Nextrush

Once again, this fight is stupid. The oil is already crossing the Missouri River on oil trains, a far more hazardous means of transport than a pipeline. This is an AGW protest masked as a tribal rights protest, nothing more. The Greenies want that oil to stay in the ground, as they drive in their cars and pickups to the protest, completely oblivious of the irony.

3 posted on 12/01/2016 4:58:15 AM PST by dirtboy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I wonder if they'd hold the same opinion if a pipeline was built through their yard

quote:

To: WayneS

But they still have a right to protest.

Not on private land, not on public streets and highways, and not on Army Corps of Engineer lands.

The Bundy group in Oregon assembled PEACEFULLY on federal lands...somehow the authorities didn't view that situation quite so patiently or charitably.

By the way, the MSM hasn't given much time to the protesters brandishing a bloody pig's head on a stake in Bismarck, nor in gearing up in protective vests and helmets and shouting, "Are you ready to die?" to policemen and National Guardsmen, nor to the fact that the young woman whose arm was nearly blown off was one of several who tried lighting propane tanks to throw at the line of policeman and Guardsmen.

This isn't a protest. It is an often violent riot.

62 posted on 12/01/2016 7:37:18 AM PST by Fightin Whitey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

Yeah, arming themselves because they wanted a gunfight and threatening to shoot any federal employees, plus breaking and entering sure are loving peaceful.
And how didn't the authorities handle that patiently or charitably? They loving waited a month to do anything while the Bundies went around threatening people and stealing poo poo, and when they finally did act they were literally forced to shoot the only casualty because he was trying to draw on them...not once, but loving twice, meaning they gave him more chances. After that the feds let everyone that wanted to to leave. How in the gently caress is that not patient or charitable?

quote:

To: WayneS

Again, I refer to the Oregon group who were rounded up on federal land at gunpoint-—and one of them shot dead in the back.

67 posted on 12/01/2016 7:55:04 AM PST by Fightin Whitey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

You MOTHERFUCKING LIAR!* The leadership was rounded up heading to meet with others sympathetic to them. The rest of the group was allowed to leave freely you loving dolt. And Finicum was shot in the front while loving trying to draw a goddamned gun on law enforcement. Oh, that's right, they were all white, if it'd been a bunch of blacks freep would want them nuked into orbit.

* This poo poo really pisses me off. The blatant loving lies that they'll swap around like the town bicycle till they're indoctrinating outsiders in the same poo poo. And the loving all out hypocriscy that they want these natives wiped out/rounded up while they want white christians left to go free for pulling the same poo poo
Arg this pisses me off so much. How can a group of fuckups that broke, destroyed, stole and threatened violence be hailed as some heroes while at the same time demanding other groups to be rounded up and tortured/killed for doing the same poo poo. Hell, the only way they got off for Oregon is the jury was full of a bunch of jackasses that thought letting these fuckers walk was sticking it to the man.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Dec 1, 2016

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Hey Indians, go build a robot or something! Idiots"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

I wonder if they'd hold the same opinion if a pipeline was built through their yard

Or through Lorraine or Arlington cemetery.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Feds ask Louisiana to ban paddling in school posted by freeper BBell

the excerpt posted:

The federal government has cast a spotlight on corporal punishment in schools this year. Updated statistics came out this summer, and Education Secretary John B. King Jr. chose as one of his final moves to urge Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, Education Superintendent John White and the leaders of 21 other states to ban paddling Nov. 22.

Though all districts in metro New Orleans have abolished the practice, it's still strikingly common statewide: More than 1 in 5 Louisiana schools paddled students in the 2013-14 school year, according to federal data.

Look up the schools in our database.

Nationally, corporal punishment is dealt out disproportionately to students of color and children with disabilities, and King cited studies that found physical punishment by parents actually made children more aggressive. The American Academy of Pediatrics has been urging a ban for more than three decades.

The Louisiana Education Department does not promote the practice. Its website encourages schools to use a well-known non-physical discipline system, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports, which emphasizes rewards for students who follow the rules.

Something tells me this thread is going to piss me off.

quote:

You can't have an article about discipline in our school system without out bringing up the race baiting.

And what they call a disability these days is usually a student who does not know how to act right or refuses too, and I don't mean because of mental issues.

1 posted on 11/30/2016, 3:54:28 PM by BBell

quote:

To: BBell

I got plenty of paddlings in school and my Mom tore my tail up on a daily basis.

Was really helpful to me.

Helped me get my mind straight.

3 posted on 11/30/2016, 3:56:40 PM by RoosterRedux

quote:

And the federal government has authority over this, how?

5 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:02:55 PM by kaehurowing

Freep opinion: my parents beat me, so I learned to respect them, and by respect I mean fear

quote:

To: RoosterRedux

Same here from my parents if I misbehaved. I was a pretty well behaved kid. Understood respect for elders pretty well.

7 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:04:31 PM by kaehurowing

quote:

Fed has absolutely no business in this issue at all.
I got paddled in school, and when I did, I got it all over again when I got home...but even worse. Straightened me out and made me respect discipline, law and order. BTW, my kids got the same treatment. So far, none of em are blocking roads, robbing banks, shooting cops or playing knock-out games with the elderly...just sayin’.

8 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:06:26 PM by lgjhn23 (It's easy to be liberal when you're dumber than a box of rocks.)

quote:

To: Maceman

LOCAL ISSUE...

10 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:06:59 PM by ptsal

quote:

quote:

Ya, cuz eliminating discipline in schools has worked so well for the last 40 years.

16 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:13:06 PM by G Larry (America has the opportunity to return to God.)

quote:

To: al baby

The school I went had no grace period. You saw the principle and he past the judgment and you were immediately paddled. Kind of like a Chinese trial.

22 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:20:59 PM by BBell (calm down and eat your sandwiches)

This one starts off so well and then ...

quote:

When I first started teaching, paddling was still in effect. I hated doing it—the old “this hurts me more than it hurts you” has a lot of truth to it. Anyway, the procedure was we had to have another teacher to witness the punishment. We made sure that all classroom doors nearby were open. This way the swats benefited the kids hearing them as well as the one being punished.

The problem was that some teachers were “paddle happy”. They seemed to need to administer swats on a nearly daily basis. Parents started to say “don’t swat my kid”. As the do-not-swat list grew larger, the punishment fell out of use. Most of the kids not on the list were the kind who would never get swats in the first place. Finally the school board said that teacher could no longer paddle—only the principal. Frankly, I didn’t miss not paddling.

As to minorities getting a “disproportionate” share of corporal punishment, well, everyone knows that the main reason for that is that they are breaking important rules at a disproportionate rate, but you’re not supposed to say/notice that.

30 posted on 11/30/2016, 4:55:25 PM by hanamizu

So, I went hunting for studies that have attempted to correlate corporal punishment as a child with adult political views, and came up empty. Everything I found was on the attitude as an adult. The closest I've found is this seemingly well-sourced answer on Quora... tl;dr: yeah, authoritarians being authoritarians. Also of interest is this article on 538, which notes a big gap on the use of spanking between "born-again" styles and other Christians, the South & Midwest vs the rest of America, and Republicans vs everyone else.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: at the freeper saying that Indians are the true winners of the wars since now they hold the whole nation hostage.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

quote:

Any veteran with half a brain left, can see where it is in the interest of national security, to have our own oil supply, and not oil shipped in to us, at cost.

Uh, where do they think the oil passing through Montana is coming from, exactly?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Fathis Munk posted:

:laffo: at the freeper saying that Indians are the true winners of the wars since now they hold the whole nation hostage.
But but but they're not white and we have to do whatever they say or they'll whine more!

From Grahamnesty 2.0! Lindsey Graham Is Prepping A ‘Dreamers’ Bill posted by freeper pissant

The freep link is to the Daily Caller, which in turn is just blogspam for this piece in Politico.

the article posted:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is readying legislation that would extend legal protections for previously undocumented immigrants who came here as children — benefits granted under a 2012 directive from President Barack Obama that are at risk with the incoming Trump administration.
[...]
But should Trump follow through on that promise, some key lawmakers on Capitol Hill want to make sure those protections stay in place for the immigrants who willingly gave personal information to the federal government and went through background checks. One big fear among advocates is that the Trump administration could use that personal information to track down the immigrants to deport them.

“The worst outcome is to repeal the legal status that these kids have,” Graham said Wednesday. “Whether you agree with them having it or not, they’ve come out of the shadows.”

Graham said he is working with both Democrats and Republicans, and named Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) as one GOP supporter of the forthcoming legislation.

quote:

I'm sure there's a clause for young men being "persecuted" for being gay to get immediate refuge in SC.

1 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:19:58 PM by pissant

They really don't like Graham.

quote:

To: pissant

I wish this sawed off pussy would just go away.

2 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:21:35 PM by jospehm20

They really, really don't like Graham.

quote:

It’s probably impolite to say so, but LG needs his face pounded in.

4 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:22:04 PM by Attention Surplus Disorder (I had a cool idea for a new tagline and I forgot it!)

Really.

quote:

To: Attention Surplus Disorder

...he is working with Senate Democrats to propose legislation guaranteeing young illegal immigrants the protections outlined in President Obama’s wide-ranging executive actions on immigration.

This guy is some kinda human being.

7 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:25:00 PM by Mr Apple (Carville, election night "we're getting to the point that several paths to 270 are getting cut off")

quote:

Lindsey is going to be a pain for this whole presidency.
He needs to be dealt with administratively.
Time to play Hardball, Donald. This one still is unaccustomed to being on the winning team, and he keeps trying to lose what was won.

9 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:25:30 PM by lee martell

quote:

This human being offers nothing to the discussion. How could a voter with a brain in South Carolina— that over overwhelmingly voted for Donald J. Trump, vote for this CREEP???? Limpy!! Go sit on the stool in the closet and shut your damned mouth!!

13 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:32:11 PM by WENDLE (Sanctuary cities are OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE!! That is a FELONY!! Ask Nixon!!)

Underline former link etc

quote:

I sure hope Trump and Pence stand tall and reject any such AMNESTY until the WALL/FENCE is certified effective, the laws for Visa overstays are enforced with a tracking system that works, AND eVerify is made MANDATORY.

Then and only then can the nation embark on the AMNESTY crap.

Are you all aware of this.....

REPORT: The Obama Administration is RAIDING MEDICARE ACCOUNTS To Feed Illegal Youths

Linda - sit down and STFU on your dreamers who have had 20+ years to get in line. Illegal dreamers, the smartest and brightest amongst us - go to the head of the line for special treatment before American Citizens and everyone else on the globe in line for entrance legally. MAKES ME PUKE when I think about these corruptocrats like Linda in the District of Corruption.

18 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:36:40 PM by Cheerio (Barry Hussein Soetoro-0bama=The Complete Destruction of American Capitalism)

quote:

To: lee martell

Trump should disclose this guy’s cell number again to the public, and the address of his butt boy’a house

21 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:40:14 PM by Rebel2016

quote:

To: Mr Apple

No, he is not “some kind” of human being.

He is openly gay in DC, and Dems obviously have photos, videos of him “in the act.”

22 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:40:15 PM by Strac6 (Sig Sauer, Pilatus, Mrs. Strac... all the fun things in my life are Swiss)

quote:

Not surprised Lindsey is trying to do a bill for illegal children — especially the young boys.

24 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:49:25 PM by boycott (S)

Hashtag pizzagate.

quote:

Linda has eaten too much pizza.

26 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:50:25 PM by bkopto

quote:

It's the 17th amendment that created these corrupt elected senators. Before that as the founding fathers intended the State legislatures picked 2 senators from Each state. So now almost all state legislatures are Republican and conservative so liberal cretins like Grahamnasty would never get elected.

Repeal the 17th Amendment so we can dump this clown Grahamasty and the rest of these corrupt Senators.

29 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:54:15 PM by Democrat_media (bots are donating to Jill Stein's website for the recount. Soros behind big scheme)

This one is pretty dense. And the poster is pretty dense, too.

quote:

To: lee martell

Right now our Border Patrol is relegated to shuffling the illegals to welcoming arms while serving them burritos - Obama’s final FU to Americans to top off his unprecedented campaign to allow thousands of radical Islamists here with little to no checking.

What gets me is why he does this being a homosexual when Islam doesn’t tolerate that in it’s writings. Apparently there is far more hypocrisy in Islam beyond the sheep jokes.

43 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:32:02 PM by N-R-T (NewRome Tacitus)

quote:

To: Attention Surplus Disorder

It’s probably impolite to say so, but LG needs his face pounded in.

I’m pretty sure Lindsey’s chin has taken quite a bit of “pounding.”

54 posted on 11/30/2016, 8:31:02 PM by Sgt_Schultze (If a border fence isn't effective, why is there a border fence around the White House?)

quote:

Virtue-signal harder, you pathetic half-man.

64 posted on 11/30/2016, 10:59:30 PM by spodefly (This is my tag line. There are many like it, but this one is mine.)

quote:

What is this queer, watery eyed fellow even doing in the Rep party? He belongs in the Dem party.

66 posted on 12/1/2016, 5:46:30 AM by Pollard (TRUMP 2016)

quote:

What branch was he? JAG? Figures.

Poofter

69 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:00:27 AM by x1stcav (Leftism is like rust: It corrodes 24 hours a day until eradicated.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From What to Do if You Are Targeted at Work for Violence, Harassment or Hate Speech posted by freeper mdittmar

The article is a blog post by the AFL-CIO. It's a pretty decent overview. So, why is this on freep, and why am I posting it? Well, here's the opening paragraph.

the excerpt posted:

Since Donald Trump won the election, nearly 900 incidents of violence, hate speech and harassment have been reported. In light of these attacks, it's important that you know what your rights are and what you can do if you or someone you know is the target of one of these attacks in the workplace. Click on the links to learn more about your rights, what constitutes illegal activity and what you can do about it if you are targeted.

quote:

To: mdittmar

Liberal propaganda.

2 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:03:20 AM by American Quilter (I'm so enjoying watching Hillary fade away.)

quote:

“Since Donald Trump won the election, nearly 900 incidents of violence, hate speech and harassment have been reported.”

A non-sequitur. They want us to think that Trump caused them.

3 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:03:25 AM by I want the USA back (Lying Media: willing and eager allies of the hate-America left.)

quote:

To: I want the USA back

Those 900 calls doubtless do not include innumerable “knock-out game” or “polar-bear hunting” incidents.

5 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:06:53 AM by mrsmel (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

quote:

The only people who ever targeted me at work were union goons who were mad that I was working so hard and efficiently.

6 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:07:11 AM by blam (Jeff Sessions For President)

lol, k

quote:

I fired every liberal who worked for me long ago.

7 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:08:09 AM by IC Ken

lol, k

quote:

To: blam

The only people who ever targeted me at work were union goons who were mad that I was working so hard and efficiently.

True story. My union steward got me fired for working too hard. Said I was ruining working conditions. (I left the union years ago).

10 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:09:37 AM by IC Ken

quote:

Just tell them Trump won and to suck it up because youre not going to put up with their leftist hatred.

14 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:17:46 AM by bigbob (We have better coverage than Verizon - Can You Hear Us Now?)

quote:

To: I want the USA back

A non-sequitur. They want us to think that Trump caused them.

Yeah all done by the Soro's controlled protesters and BLM riot squads and their supporters against Trump supporters.

16 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:22:06 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

They sourced the Southern Poverty Law Center. A well known organization that has been proven to be liars.

18 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:31:23 AM by CSM (White wine sipping, caviar munching, Georgetown cocktail circuit circulating, Perrier conservative.)

Here's the best one in the entire thread. Did you read the one above about Lindsey Graham?

quote:

The only hate speech and harrassment I’m seeing is coming from the left.

15 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:18:40 AM by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))
Yup, all those freepers calling Lindsey Graham "human being" were surely not doing so in a hateful, harassing way. No sir, no hate or harassment on freep! Only the left does that!

These people are loving insufferable and I can not wait for them to die of old age and other natural causes.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dude who got fired for working too hard probably got fired for bypassing safety regulations. My money's on lock out tag out.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Muslims in State Department, Defense Department, and CIA debate quitting posted by freeper SeekAndFind

It's yet another """American Thinker""" piece, this time blogspam for (noting an interesting trend here) this article on Politico

Politico posted:

Muslim-Americans and other minorities holding national security jobs in the federal government fear for their futures under President-elect Donald Trump — enough so that some have held informal meetings to discuss how to protect themselves from potential anti-Muslim witch-hunts.

The employees are on edge about everything from retaining their security clearances to the possibility of discriminatory treatment under Trump, whose top aides include known peddlers of conspiracy theories about Islamists infiltrating the U.S. government. Many, especially in the intelligence realm, fret that Trump's rhetoric and actions could undermine their work by damaging America's relationships overseas. The sudden anxiety is extraordinary after eight years of life under President Barack Obama, who made pursuing diversity in the federal ranks a national security priority.

"I feel apprehensive," a Muslim intelligence official told POLITICO. "I fear that — whatever white power movement or equivalent all of a sudden feels empowered by the president-elect, whatever tidbits of that community make their way into government — at the most basic level people who are brown, Middle Eastern, Muslim or Sikh or whatever will either be looked at with a lens of suspicion or concern, or something more overt may take place."

It's a pretty good article and you should go read it and consider all of the possible ramifications that it brings up, including our international relationships.

Reading it and thinking about it would also make you better than the freepers that won't bother. Instead they'll say stuff like

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

Whose side are they on?

America? Or Islam?

2 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:31:43 AM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

They should never have been hired for these sensitive jobs, so they should be terminated by the Trump administration.

3 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:32:55 AM by txrefugee

quote:

Uh, Islam is not a race, though is is a race to the bottom. Best to leave and get a job in Saudi Arabia

4 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:33:12 AM by Paladin2 (No spellcheck. It's too much wwork to undo the auto wrong word substitution on mobile devices.)

quote:

This country’s current love affair with Muzzies has me completely baffled. We can’t find Americans to do these jobs?

5 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:35:31 AM by FlingWingFlyer (As long as tyranny exists, the Constitution and Bill of Right will never be "outdated" or "obsolete")

quote:

To: BenLurkin

IMHO, most of them are Islamists first and foremost. Most were brought into the government by the Obama regime (and, a lesser number, by the “Islam is the Religion of Peace” Bush administration) to serve Islamic ends from within the government.

11 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:37:44 AM by House Atreides (Send BOTH Hillary & Bill to prison.)

Freepers:

quote:

WHAT WHITE POWER MOVEMENT????

15 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:40:23 AM by ilovesarah2012

quote:

To: BenLurkin

It just goes to show that these infiltrators have no real allegiance to our nation. If they were true patriots, they would continue to do their work as Americans.

16 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:41:01 AM by MGunny

quote:

QUIT! Then Go Back To Your Sand Heap! USA Doesn’t Want You!

29 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:45:36 AM by Fiddlstix (Warning! This Is A Subliminal Tagline! Read it at your own risk!(Presented by TagLines R US))

Pretty sure this is supposed to be Gitmo.

quote:

Get gone while the getting’s good. GETMO next.

31 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:47:50 AM by boomop1 (Term limits is the only way to change this failed government.)

quote:

Fire them. You can’t hire a healthy dog to figure out the motivations of a rabid dog, and only a fool hires a rabid dog to tell them what motivates a rabid dog.

You shoot rabid dogs. You shoot dogs that act rabid. You shoot dogs exposed to rabies.

40 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:54:51 AM by Bryanw92 (If we had some ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs.)

quote:

Clean the Aegean stables !!!!! At the Snake dept — and certainly also all the enemy Moslem agents Obama snuck into our. defense security and intelligence agencies! This has to be JOB ONE!

41 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:55:45 AM by faithhopecharity ("Politicians are not born. They're excreted." Marcus Tullius Cicero)

quote:

quote:

At a minimum, give them all lie detector tests.

52 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:07:51 AM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

Lie detectors don’t work on full blown sociopaths or those from a culture that has lying as a cornerstone of their faith. No guilt, no stress, no physio changes for instruments to pickup.

57 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:10:13 AM by Covenantor (Men are ruled...by liars who refuse them news, and by fools who cannot govern. " Chesterton)

quote:

Lots of muslins being quoted in stories that they live in fear.

Like they can’t smell their own body odor.

65 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:16:25 AM by lurk (TEat)

Freepers:

quote:

Demand cry rooms and therapy goats!

78 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:25:50 AM by jughandle (Big words anger me, keep talking.)

quote:

These people are sick. They see everything in skin color. They need to be removed from positions of power. It appears to me that the hatred of Jews in the middle east is also partly based on skin color.

79 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:36:55 AM by justa-hairyape (The user name is sarcastic. Although at times it may not appear that way.)

quote:

NO MORE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OF MOSLEMS!

no more hiring "only" Moslems, which is what was said in the leaked emails....

kick out all moslems with high security clearances...

82 posted on 12/1/2016, 11:07:20 AM by cherry

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From The Real Reasons Why Another American Civil War Is Possible posted by freeper blam

It's a piece of poo poo on Zero Hedge that's a reply to an article in ... Cracked. Yup, Cracked. It's also full of more bolded sentences than even I'm comfortable dealing with, and I love bold!

I'm not kidding.

Then it starts the critique of the Cracked article and it really doesn't get any better.

Neither does freep.

quote:

Take a look at any BLM “protest” / riot and you’ll see that the Civil War already is here.

3 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:26:12 AM by Opinionated Blowhard ("When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.")

quote:

The Bolsheviks will revolt and then they will be ruthlessly destroyed.

4 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:27:55 AM by DarthVader ("These lying tyrants are about to get hit with a tsunami of destruction on their evil reign." Gaffer)

quote:

“On the right, there are hardcore neo-cons and war hawks that want to nuke the Middle East into oblivion, women and children included. There are libertarians that just want a return to small government and constitutionalism.”

False premise: to do the latter it may be necessary to do something close to the former at some point. Jefferson saw that when he sent the whole navy, alone, with no foreign allies, to wipe out every Barbary pirate stronghold he could. And he was pretty much the most pacifistic of all the early presidents.

6 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:28:50 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

Again we are skipping over the secession part. CA needs to secede. Good riddance. That will relieve a lot of the political pressure. An independent CA will give extremist socialists a place to go.

7 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:29:23 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

quote:

To: Morpheus2009

The military is populated by OUR sons and daughters, not theirs.

I’m comfortable.

11 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:33:24 AM by Uncle Miltie (The Media were SuperPacs for Clinton. Throw them in prison.)

quote:

this is bullshit!

If clinton had stolen the election there would have been a Civil war, but no militia is going to revolt based on this garbage and what is the left gonna fight with?

12 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:36:13 AM by The_Republic_Of_Maine (politicians beware)

quote:

To: DarthVader

2008 was a bloodless Bolshevik revolution; 2016 was the final chapter of the reaction (after the Bolsheviks lost Congress years earlier). There are still plenty of Bolsheviks who feel they are entitled to your earnings and property; tens of millions of them just voted for Hillary.

16 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:40:48 AM by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)

quote:

HUGE difference here from everywhere else in the world the commies have revolted....

WE have all the guns - and they are outgunned 100 to 1.

For the same reason Japan would never invade the US mainland, the commies trying war here will never work.

But they’ll continue to use their main 2 brainwashing forces with increasing commitment: the public education system and the media........

29 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:01:42 AM by Arlis

With original tiny text.

quote:

To: FreedomPoster; Eaker; Absolutely Nobama; afnamvet; AK2KX; Ancesthntr; An Old Man; APatientMan; ...

Hat Tip to FreedomPoster for the link.

CWII PING !

FR rules do not permit advocating for the overthrow of the Republic, and I am not aware of anyone doing so on the list. Still many do see that as the political climate worsens we may be heading in a direction that makes such a conflict all but inevitable, particularly if other avenues for resolving our differences are taken away. Such as widespread vote fraud by leftists making elections meaningless, or a small cadre of judges over-ruling all attempts to end destructive policies over the clear will of the people.

The correct keyword tag for the Civil War II ping list is "CWII".
Please Freep Mail me to get on the list

44 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:06:13 AM by Jack Black (Dispossession is an obliteration of memory, of place, and of identity)

quote:

quote:

300 million private arms in the US.

85% of those arms are owned by white men, 1/3 of which have past military experience.

Surely the SJW left does not want a real fight.

47 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:18:42 AM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

Realistic assessment of reality is not the strong point of the SJW.

48 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:20:50 AM by FreedomPoster (Islam delenda est)

quote:

To: Mariner

...85% of those arms are owned by white men...

I've enjoyed watching he SJWs realize that they were mistaking civility, and good nature for weakness. Now some of them are afraid. Oh well.

49 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:24:04 AM by Stentor

Nat Turner.

quote:

To: IYAS9YAS; Pelham; Travis McGee

These freepers who don’t think there are violent lefties aren’t paying attention

Soros can muster some street violence easily with a few million sprinkled here and there

Throw in how easy black America is on the streets destroying and you can have issues real fast aka Rodney King

Black riots go back to freedom and even a relationship to Nate Turner

White man got it coming

Blacks would just be the fodder

I don’t think the urban left would win by any means but they could easily make hipster laden metropolitan areas unlivable for whites in short order

Folks just need review how natural disasters play out in areas with large black populations except where there is still fear of white reprisal like the Mississippi gulf coast where blacks chilled better after Katrina than in New Orleans

And I would measure your average black Mississippian against a black New Orleans native any day

I’m constantly amazed how stupid and amazed freepers are

I won’t be here forever to speak realism

Under 50 whitelandia dwellers will never get it

How can they?

On a farm in South Dakota

It’s like Lassie except for the reservations

51 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:34:49 AM by wardaddy (trump is a great tourniquet but that's all folks.......)

quote:

To: july4thfreedomfoundation

That is not quite true. The Left has guns also. It is only their cannon fodder that will not be armed. The only purpose of the “snow flakes”,”useful idiots”, or any other term used to describe them, is to stop bullets and be slaughtered. These are the ones that will be “protesting” burning, looting, and fighting with the police. They are the ones that will be visible and they will be undisciplined, they will have a mob mentality. The armed Cadre will be operating from the rear, from the sides, and from the shadows. They will be well armed and well trained, and disciplined. Who will make up this Cadre? That is the $64,000 question. It could be the soldiers of allah obama and Catholic Charities have brought here under the guise of refugees. It could be dedicated hard core Leftists that have received Counter Revolutionary and weapon use training. Or, it could be a combination of both types. With the demise of International Communism leading to the closing of the Communist training camps and schools, that wold tend to eliminate the Leftists. Leaving only the muslims and they have training facilities Worldwide for the most part.

52 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:35:28 AM by sport

quote:

“With this avenue closing for the left, the next stage will be direct asymmetrics; they will use subversion at a more localized level; working to provoke “marginalized” groups into taking extreme action in order to illicit a negative and totalitarian response from conservatives.”

As community agitator in chief, Obama will be in charge of this, along with his pal Soros.

60 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:50:54 AM by aquila48

quote:

To: FreedomPoster

The dirty jobs of revolutions have never been conducted by elitists and degenerates. Lenin and Castro were hothouse intellectuals from well-off backgrounds, and Mao Tse Tung, Ho Chi Minh, and Stalin were from more humble backgrounds, but managed to obtain higher education. However, the dirty work of revolution, combat and suppression, was done not by them but by factory workers and peasants who wanted revenge against the former ruling classes. Often, the secret police recruited the dregs of society, the criminal classes, to torture and kill opponents.

By and large, the white working class does not have as much hatred toward the old style wealthy, like Donald Trump, as they do toward the Hollywood-Manhattan axis of entertainment, educational, and financial elites. Furthermore, the actual leftist activists are hated by them as well. MoveOn.org is more popular in Austin than in blue collar and rural Texas. How long would a SJW, with a ten day beard growth and tattoos, last in the Texas Panhandle?

The only possible source of effective revolutionary soldiers would be in the black and Hispanic communities. As for now, whites outnumber them, especially beyond the highway loops or beltways around the major cities.

63 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:54:36 AM by Wallace T.

quote:

quote:

To: sport

Lock and load.

59 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:49:01 AM by ZULU (We are freedom's safest place!!!! #BOYCOTT HAMILTON!!! #BOYCOTT NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!)

Amen! Clean and practice. Mine are clean and ready. I am mentally and physically prepared to deal with whatever the future brings. At this point in time, it appears that one side is bound and determined to let Pandora out of her box.

64 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:59:53 AM by sport

Freep opinions: segregation is cool and good.

quote:

To: wardaddy

...they could easily make hipster laden metropolitan areas unlivable for whites in short order

So? They made their choice; let them fight for it, or be dominated or die. Don't let them move into OUR areas, bringing their misguided ideas with them.

66 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:07:16 AM by JimRed (Is it 1776 yet? TERM LIMITS, now and forever! Build the Wall, NOW!)

Remember back when freep was worried about the polls being real and talking about civil war and they all talked themselves out of it because it could easily be neighbor vs neighbor and not state vs state? Yeah. They've forgotten, too.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

SocketWrench posted:

You don't really need to wonder. They won't like it, and that's part of why it didn't come up.

The Army Corps of Engineers planned a route north of Bismark but didn't follow through for several reasons. One of the reasons is that it was too close to people's homes; another is because it was too close to municipal water supplies. (It was also 11 miles longer and crossed over some wetlands the shorter route did not; those weren't the only reasons, but were the first two they listed.)

But they don't need actually need to express those opinions because the Army Corps of Engineers already took them into account in their planning.

Prism fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Dec 1, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
God drat Soros pays so much money to have people pretend to be against him when when he COULD just pay more people to be FOR him. It's just so inefficient. If I were on the board of the secret homojewsatanistcommie cabal I'd be so upset at the inefficiency >:(

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mustached Demon posted:

Dude who got fired for working too hard probably got fired for bypassing safety regulations. My money's on lock out tag out.

Or speeding on company equipment

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

SocketWrench posted:

No, I'm pretty sure that could get you beat to poo poo/killed in any era you referred to. Also you are so loving full of poo poo. But like the other rear end in a top hat said, I married a Mexican woman so I can't be racist because racist means you have to hate all races equally or some poo poo.

No, it probably wouldn't get you killed in the 60's, but forcibly asking a white man for money very well could get a black man killed in those days.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
Dear Freep, please stop comparing Bolsheviks to the god drat Democrats. It's insulting to the Bolsheviks.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Duke Igthorn posted:

God drat Soros pays so much money to have people pretend to be against him when when he COULD just pay more people to be FOR him. It's just so inefficient. If I were on the board of the secret homojewsatanistcommie cabal I'd be so upset at the inefficiency >:(

I've been saying for a while that in the right wing imagination Soros is the equivalent of Bruce Wayne. I accept that they're both rich, but eventually they're able to do so much that you wonder if any person on Earth actually has that much money.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Freepers: Something tells me this thread is going to piss me off.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'm glad I read all the way through. I was experiencing a level of disgust thats rare for me. Now I just have a warm fuzzy feeling knowing there is a freeper freaked out by the idea that there are people on the left with guns. People like me.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Cop Porn Popper posted:

I'm glad I read all the way through. I was experiencing a level of disgust thats rare for me. Now I just have a warm fuzzy feeling knowing there is a freeper freaked out by the idea that there are people on the left with guns. People like me.

Hey leftist gun buddy.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I got spanked as a kid and I turned out great!

Now let me tell you how I would MURDER somebody over a taco!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Mariner 

...85% of those arms are owned by white men... 

I've enjoyed watching he SJWs realize that they were mistaking civility, and good nature for weakness. Now some of them are afraid. Oh well. 

49 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:24:04 AM by Stentor

Hmm, yes, civility and good nature is exactly how I'd describe nowadays white conservatives and freep in particular.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
An armed society is a polite society, therefore the more armed you are the more polite you are. QED

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
You forgot to specify that that's only true if the bearer of said arms is white!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

ratbert90 posted:

I got spanked as a kid and I turned out great!

Now let me tell you how I would MURDER somebody over a taco!

And explain how charity is evil

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"well you see, if you teach a man to fish...

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fathis Munk posted:

"well you see, if you teach a man to fish...

"Which I would never do, of course. Lousy freeloaders expecting us to teach them free of charge."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fishing is protected IP anyway so you'd have to pay FishCorp for licensing.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Teacher arrested for attacking seven-year-old and breaking his jaw says he thought the student had a GUN

quote:

To: Morgana

If that happened to my child the Ex-teacher would need police protection.

3 posted on 12/01/2016 9:59:14 PM PST by Fai Mao (PIAPS for Prison 2016)

PS. This was at a Baltimore inner city school.

quote:

Interesting excuse.

If the racial component is “favorable,” (so to speak) it might work.

4 posted on 12/01/2016 10:00:00 PM PST by Steely Tom ([VOTE FRAUD] == [CIVIL WAR])

quote:

Hey, looks like there’s a job opening babysitting ferals... Who wants it?

5 posted on 12/01/2016 10:00:38 PM PST by Bullish (The fly on Hillary's forehead knows)

quote:

To: Fai Mao; All

It gets better. Kid had a toy gun and would not give it up when asked by the tutor. The child was being disruptive and would not leave the class when asked to.

Did he use too much force? Yes. Not a thing said however on the kid being expelled for having a TOY GUN!!!

6 posted on 12/01/2016 10:03:08 PM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Steely Tom

Both tutor and student are black, and seems they have video that doesn’t show him tripping and tossing the kid into the wall as a result. The tutor looks dull and criminal, so probably he really did just lose his temper and chucked the kid against the wall.

7 posted on 12/01/2016 10:03:41 PM PST by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Morgana; Greetings_Puny_Humans

Both tutor and student are black, and seems they have video that doesn’t show him tripping and tossing the kid into the wall as a result. The tutor looks dull and criminal, so probably he really did just lose his temper and chucked the kid against the wall.

The kid had a toy gun and was NOT expelled for having one. the tutor was trying to take it away.

Looking better and better for teach.

Assuming he can handle whatever fallout comes out of the kids family.

9 posted on 12/01/2016 10:08:46 PM PST by Steely Tom ([VOTE FRAUD] == [CIVIL WAR])
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

PPS. The kid's name is Trayvon.

quote:

Sorry Trayvon. Stupidness just seems to have followed you out of the womb, huh?

11 posted on 12/01/2016 10:14:31 PM PST by Delta 21 (Patiently waiting for the jack booted kick at my door.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

LOL. Trayvon. Way to go baby momma. That name just spells death.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_determinism

16 posted on 12/01/2016 10:35:20 PM PST by lefty-lie-spy (Stay metal. For the Horde \m/("_")\m/ - via iPhone from Tokyo.)

quote:

Yikes. Looking at the Daily Mail UK website article, it's hard to believe (well, maybe not come to think of it) that the guy shown is a teacher. I think the article is misleading, because it mentions tutor in the article as well. And this gem from the last paragraph - "However, Trayvon's parents Lateekqua Jackson and Travon Grayson Sr., have questioned the tutor's version of events."

18 posted on 12/01/2016 10:46:18 PM PST by lefty-lie-spy (Stay metal. For the Horde \m/("_")\m/ - via iPhone from Tokyo.)

Judge: Is your client white?

quote:

Teacher’s lawyer: Your honor, the kid’s name is Trayvon and multiple sources said he had a gun. Let’s get my client exonerated and released. Also, can I get my parking validated? Have a good day.

20 posted on 12/01/2016 10:59:45 PM PST by Two Kids' Dad (((( Hillary Clinton is a felon. As yet unindicted, but a felon nonetheless ))))

quote:

Mama’s, don’t name your kid Trayvon.

Somehow, some way, I expect the Fake News media will inform us that this incident is Trump’s fault.

Not that I’ll ever know, unless it’s posted here.

23 posted on 12/02/2016 1:35:59 AM PST by JustaTech (A mind is a terrible thing)

quote:

Any bets to the tutor having this job because of a “community service” type arrangement?

24 posted on 12/02/2016 2:23:37 AM PST by raybbr (That progressive bumper sticker on your car might just as well say, "Yes, I'm THAT stupid!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

1)What about the other children and their parents? Don't they have a FIRST AMENDMENT right to free assembly???? Don't they have a right not to assemble with violent students and teachers. Not when it comes to government schooling they don't.

The children whose parents can't pay ransom ( home or private schooling) are under police and court threat to attend ( be imprisoned in) this school ( indoctrination center).

Yes, I am shouting. Government schooling is a First Amendment and freedom of conscience abomination

2) Why are children forced to put up with behavior and an environment that no adult would tolerate and would win an adult millions in court? The worst part is that the kids are “gaslighted” by being told that it is “good” for them.

25 posted on 12/02/2016 4:41:44 AM PST by wintertime (Stop treating government teachers like they are reincarnated Mother Teresas!)

quote:

To: dp0622

“If your child’s rolling around on the floor at school and telling kids he has a gun, you might want to get him some help.”

I watched the video. The kid HAD a toy gun and was NOT expelled as all white kids are.

29 posted on 12/02/2016 8:10:59 AM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

Quick Question - Was this an Inner City school? Feral children? There truly are 7 year olds you would not want to meet on a dark street, and this could well have been one of them. Waiting for all the facts here (former Inner City teacher). (I am sure my 2nd graders were dealing drugs on the playground).

30 posted on 12/02/2016 8:29:13 AM PST by bboop (does not suffer fools gladly)

quote:

I worked in a ghetto school district in Bryan, TX.

The children were feral, violent, and criminal minded, and it was only a middle school!

It was so long ago, some of my ex students have no doubt graduated to prison.

I felt very bad for the good kids. They were preyed upon without mercy, and the liberal female faculty exerted great effort to ignore that, which disgusts me to this day.

Coincidentally, another FReeper worked at the school, but I actually considered her part of the problem.

I never thought I’d say it, but some kids deserve to have their jaws broken, because they are evil and sociopathic.

31 posted on 12/02/2016 10:10:10 AM PST by T-Bone Texan (The time is now to form up into leaderless cells of 5 men or less.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freepers : but some kids deserve to have their jaws broken

Let that be a warning to what this thread contains.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Fathis Munk posted:

Freepers : but some kids deserve to have their jaws broken

Let that be a warning to what this thread contains.

Emptyquotin' this.

Sir Tonk posted:

Freepers: Something tells me this thread is going to piss me off.

And this.

From Kellogg Foundation Provided Nearly $1 Million to Support Black Lives Matter (Charity Fraud) posted by freeper xzins

the excerpt posted:

The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which maintains strong financial ties to the Kellogg Company, has provided at least $930,000 in support of the controversial work of the Black Lives Matter organization.

The financing is listed on the Foundation’s website. It includes a June 1, 2016 grant to the International Development Exchange, which is in a contractual relationship with Black Lives Matter to process donations for the group.

Just in case you couldn't tell, yeah, it's Breitbart. Shockingly, some of the facts seem to check out. Here's IDEX's About Us page, and here's the short version at the bottom of every page to save you the click.

IDEX posted:

Since its founding in 1985, IDEX has supported more than 500 grassroots, community-led projects in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Annually, IDEX's partners serve approximately 1.2 million people in impoverished communities, including marginalized women, small farmers, indigenous communities, low-income urban residents, sexual and ethnic minorities, and youth.
Sounds so, so insidious, you guys!

In September of this year, IDEX put out this press release describing their relationship with BLM

IDEX posted:

IDEX and BLM will support one another with the goals of promoting social change within marginalized communities. A 30-year-old international grantmaking organization, IDEX provides fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to BLM. As a 501(c)(3) public charity, IDEX can receive grants and tax-deductible donations and gifts on behalf of BLM.
[...]
IDEX was created to foster people-to-people grantmaking and solidarity. As part of the agreement between the two organizations, BLM and IDEX are working together to provide funding for IDEX partners in Africa. BLM has agreed to make a donation in support of IDEX’s grassroots partners in Zimbabwe and South Africa in lieu of an administrative fee for IDEX’s support.

Black Lives Matter’s focus on voice, inclusion, and systemic social transformation resonates deeply with IDEX’s staff, board, and partners. Both organizations are led primarily by people of color, queer/trans people, women, and/or people from the Global South. IDEX’s approach reflects the intersectionality of global struggles for social justice and sees BLM as a natural, necessary ally.
Oh man, I hope the alt-right finds this press release, they'll loving love it because they'll be able to tie in SJWs and intersectionality, which will in turn allow them to go blame feminists!

Anyway, there's clearly an agreement, but I'm not going to dig any further to verify the numbers. I don't need to, as freep will believe this regardless of objective factual correctness.

Freep opinion: wait, tell me again what a PAC is?

quote:

To: All

Kellogg himself set up an endowment for the foundation by donating Kellogg Company stock and other investments to fund the charity.

If there isn't already, there should be some law preventing charities from being purely partisan political organizations.

Allowing the word 'charity' to be stretched to accommodate outright support of political candidates, issues, or groups is a violation of trust.

2 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:13:52 AM by xzins

quote:

To: xzins

Why do big corporate entities almost always skew way, way to the Left? That’s what I want to know.

4 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:16:20 AM by Mrs. Don-o ("The past isn't dead --- it isn't even past." - William Faulkner)
Because marketing to the largest possible group by being inclusive instead of excluding others is a good way to make money?

And in reply,

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o

free trade, as well as the idiot belief that demographics would render America less white and straight. Corporations were pro-American back before Hussein Obama’s rise.

6 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:17:55 AM by ErikJohnsky

And another,

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o

Because the children of the founders of great businesses were for the most part coddled and supported, schooled in the liberal institutions, and smothered in fake praise despite their lack of personal accomplishment.

7 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:21:00 AM by xzins

Freep does not know what fascism is.

quote:

To: PGR88

A fascist economy is one in which the government elites and the business elites unite in one big establishment and work together to further each others’ interests.

That is what America has become and it explains the business elite and their views.

10 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:23:21 AM by xzins

quote:

Apparently, the children of the founder Kellogg are self-loathing, guilty leftist losers who desire to commit suicide. That’s OK...just don’t take the rest of us with you.

11 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:25:10 AM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?.)

quote:

Hod did BLM get their tax status and non profit approved by the IRS in the short time it has organized?

There are still Tea parties that have not been approved 8 years?

13 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:26:11 AM by neverbluffer

They can't see it at all, can they?

quote:

To: Grampa Dave

The definition of fascist has been so distorted by the socialists, in particular, who are afraid of being identified.

They pretend the definition is “those who attack some minority group.”

That is so far from the truth. Fascist governments have used scapegoating as a means of distracting from their gradual impoverishing of the people in pursuit of their own enrichment and elevation.

33 posted on 12/2/2016, 8:08:22 AM by xzins

The thread then derails about cereal alternatives, ending with what I'd normally consider stdh.txt, but given recent events...

quote:

We have bought Eggos for our grandkids.

No more.

They or we can make them french toast or my famous 2 minute to prepare and 1.5 minute to cook omelets.

My wife had a recipe calling for 2 cups of corn flakes. Yesterday, we bought the Walmart brand. The stocker told us that all week Walmart’s corn flakes were going out faster than they could re stock them. In fact they were out of the standard size box. I told the stocker why, and she said good.

57 posted on 12/2/2016, 10:03:49 AM by Grampa Dave (Hey, whining losers,Trump will just go ahead & make things better for us without you!!!!")

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Congress reacts to Trump's 'Mad Dog' Mattis pick posted by freeper kevcol

the excerpt posted:

The Senate Armed Services chair vowed to help move Mattis through the upper chamber's confirmation process. McCain, who will chair Mattis's confirmation hearing, told the Washington Examiner that he would write the bill to grant Mattis a waiver of the seven-year rule.

Not all lawmakers agreed on that Thursday night. Sen. Kristen Gillibrand, D-N.Y., a former Hillary Clinton supporter, said she is against changing that rule in order to accommodate Mattis.

"While I respect Gen Mattis's service, I oppose a waiver-civilian control of our military is a fundamental principle of American democracy," Gillibrand tweeted.

That principle being that civilians should be in charge of the military, not the military itself. The rule about requiring a significant gap between retirement and consideration for positions like this was established after WW2. The original gap was ten years.

But I'm sure you know that freep doesn't give a poo poo.

quote:

To: kevcol

the waiver isn’t required, because the infringement upon the president’s authority to nominate whomever he chooses is almost certainly unconstitutional

congress will probably go ahead and approve the waiver, but it’s totally unnecessary.

2 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:35:11 PM by JohnBrowdie

Does this idiot realize everyone can see they didn't even read the excerpt?

quote:

"While I respect Gen Mattis's service, I oppose a waiver-civilian control of our military is a fundamental principle of American democracy," Gillibrand tweeted.

Does this idiot realize Mattis is a civilian now?

3 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:37:06 PM by Salvavida (The restoration of the U.S.A. starts with filling the pews at every Bible-believing church.)

quote:

No you don’t you dumb Dem. You don’t like him because he brings a warrior attitude to the Pentagon.

4 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:37:22 PM by Red Steel

quote:

Gillibrand is such a hack. She probably doesn’t remember George Marshall: General of the Army, then Defense Secretary under Harry Truman.

5 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:38:22 PM by Genoa (Luke 12:2)
Oh, hey, Wikipedia, I have a question for you. How did that happen?

Wikipedia's article on George Marshall posted:

When the early months of the Korean War showed how poorly prepared the Defense Department was, President Truman fired Secretary Louis A. Johnson and named Marshall as Secretary of Defense in September 1950. The appointment required a congressional waiver because the National Security Act of 1947 prohibited a uniformed military officer from serving in the post. This prohibition included Marshall since individuals promoted to General of the Army are not technically retired, but remain officially on active duty even after their active service has concluded. Marshall's main role as Secretary of Defense was to restore confidence and morale while rebuilding the armed forces following their post-World War II demobilization.
So, yes, Marshall was Secretary of Defense because Congress waived the retirement gap requirement.

quote:

Another liberal harpy trying to make a name for herself. She is stupid, uninformed, and ignorant. But she is a liberal.

6 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:39:06 PM by EagleUSA

quote:

Dumbass b*tch doesn’t seem to understand Mattis is out of uniform and he is a civilian.

Democrats seems to be brain-damaged in understanding reality.

7 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:39:51 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

Freepers are ignorant, immature children.

quote:

How about a special bill authorizing the military draft of one individual, Kristen Gillibrand.

Draft her into the Navy then assign her as the coffee procurement aide, and latrine cleaner for the new Secretary of Defense.

8 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:41:03 PM by ASA Vet (Make US Intelligence great again!)

quote:

Hey Bimbo! “Civilian control” of the military is the reason why we haven’t won any wars lately, why we end up fighting for ten years and why we have so many military men and women dead or ripped apart by your Muzzie pals. STFU! Just my two cents. And shove your ROEs too.

9 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:41:41 PM by FlingWingFlyer (As long as tyranny exists, the Constitution and Bill of Right will never be "outdated" or "obsolete")

quote:

Gillibrand. A stupid statement dumb Gillibrand. I looked and the first Secretary of War was Henry Knox who was a Major General in the Continental and then U.S. Army.

15 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:45:44 PM by Red Steel
Yes, he was indeed the first Secretary of War... in the late 1700s. The current law was established in 1947.

quote:

To: Red Steel

“No you don’t you dumb Dem. You don’t like him because he brings a warrior attitude to the Pentagon.”

Absolutely right.

And then there’s this, by Jefferson:

Were our State a pure democracy...there would yet be excluded from their deliberations...women, who, to prevent depravation of morals and ambiguity of issue, should not mix promiscuously in the public meetings of men.

16 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:46:35 PM by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

quote:

To: ASA Vet

Democrats’ real opposition to Mattis is he would remove the social engineering crap undermining our military.

They can’t stand it. Rebuilding our military isn’t their top priority.

17 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:46:55 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

Schumer’s poodle needs to keep her mouth shut. Most Democrats I saw today love this guy

21 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:50:26 PM by Emergencyawesome

quote:

To: goldstategop

Dumbass b*tch doesn’t seem to understand Mattis is out of uniform and he is a civilian.

Let’s not use language like that; after all, a good bitch is a wonderful animal.

She’s a political slut whore doing dirty business.

30 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:11:55 PM by budj (beam me up, scotty...)

quote:

To: okie01

I get that. But that is not what she said. Civilian control of the military is the premise of her argument. Mattis is a civilian, ergo, except for the stupid law, he is qualified.

32 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:14:36 PM by Salvavida (The restoration of the U.S.A. starts with filling the pews at every Bible-believing church.)

quote:

Shut up and sit down, woman!

41 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:33:53 PM by LUV W (There is no global anthem, no global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one country, America.)

By this point in the thread, numerous freepers have pointed out that the law exists, that the requirement is real, and that Marshall got a waiver. They've been entirely ignored. Meanwhile, there's an active derail that the law itself is unconstitutional and should be ignored. There's also another derail about all the various generals that went on to become president.

quote:

Anyone care to ask this liberal twit what her thoughts are on all the Obamacare Waivers granted to “select” groups?

51 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:21:00 PM by VRWCarea51 (The Original 1998 Version)

Oh yeah, this happened the other day, didn't it? I'm going to need to go hunting.

quote:

I can’t believe there hasn’t been a firestorm over Obama/Dems wanting girls to register for the draft (now that they can be sent into combat).

Nobody has said a peep.Before Clinton this would have been unthinkable.
Incredible.

53 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:40:56 PM by Finalapproach29er (luke 6:38)

quote:

To: JohnBrowdie

Kirstin Gillibrand is an outright anal orifice. I can’t think of one single thing she’s done for NY all the while she’s been in Congress. She is just a shill for the Dumbocrat party line. They probably flipped a coin or drew straws to see who would be the one to protest waiving the 7 year post retirement requirement for the post, and she was “It”.

56 posted on 12/1/2016, 9:55:39 PM by EinNYC

quote:

Amazing. A defense department that is run by someone who actually KNOWS what the military needs instead of what he thinks it needs based on some academic papers

75 posted on 12/2/2016, 1:20:36 AM by ari-freedom (The Social Justice War is over and we won!)

The original gap was ten years. The law was passed in 1947. Remember these objectively correct facts as you read this post.

quote:

To: JohnBrowdie

Wait until after Trump’s swearing in. Write the bill, fast track it, use reconciliation, pass and sign it in a couple weeks total. The reason for 7 years between active duty and civilian job in DOD? To prevent counter reaction to social change experiments, to prevent lobby connections, and to prevent vendetta replacements. 7 years was an arbitrary number longer than the term of any elected US office. 4 years will be just fine. The length of a presidency seems more than enough separation.

79 posted on 12/2/2016, 4:02:29 AM by xzins

quote:

I have always harbored a visceral dislike for Gillebrand ( I live in New York State).

When she first got elected there were fluff news stories raving about her “ability” to juggle work and motherhood; she left her young son (tiny at the time - less than a year I think or at minimum a toddler) in day care in D.C. and the whole thing just made me realize how screwed up are the priorities of these leftist feminists.

I realize and totally support mothers who have to work; however (based on PR news stories so pleased with her decisions regarding her being a senator using daycare in D.C.) this woman comes across as a feminist who cares more about power than her own children.

P.S. I am a grandmother (not some misogynistic man)

84 posted on 12/2/2016, 4:38:06 AM by stonehouse01

quote:

Mattis is the one for our time. He did not stick around for the ObucketOshit tour and left because he would not take the oath to fire upon the American Citizen.

When my nephew came back from Afghanistan (pre ObucketOshit) we met him in Virginia with a couple of his buds. We were throwing back a few in the motel room discussing our battle scars. I asked these Devil Dog warriors who they would follow into hell again and in unison they said, Mattis.

Speaks highly of a man.

86 posted on 12/2/2016, 4:52:07 AM by eartick (Been to the line in the sand and liked it, but ready to go again)

quote:

To: Impy

The Constitution is quite vague on the powers of the Senate with regards to appointees. Since there WERE no such secretaries even mentioned in the Constitution, and Washington sent their names for “approval” to Congress, these guys ultimately have no official say.

92 posted on 12/2/2016, 6:23:12 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

Force it down their throats..like bad milk

96 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:07:52 AM by aces ( Islam is the religion of the dead, Got Jesus?)

quote:

Doesn’t Sen. Kristen Gillibrand, D-N.Y. yet realize that we now live in a new era.

The American people no longer accept pu$$y whipping in politics. Both Hillary Clinton and Fox News’ Megyn Kelley found that out THE HARD WAY!

If Gillibrand does not start being a real representative of the people, she will not be re-elected. She keeps getting tangled up in her own sexual issues on straight vote issues
involving nominations. Surely she does not believe her party’s own propaganda?

I hope the Dems keep it up. Their Congressional foot print will just keep getting smaller and smaller.Love it!

108 posted on 12/2/2016, 10:32:24 AM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Finally for now, The White House (Obama) Says Women Should Be Required to Register for the Military Draft posted by freeper TigerClaws

the excerpt posted:

The White House and the Pentagon on Thursday respectively announced support for requiring women in the U.S. to register for the military draft when they turn 18, USA Today reports.

The announcement makes Barack Obama the first president since Jimmy Carter to endorse universal registration for the Selective Service. The White House previously was pretty neutral on the subject, but in a new statement to USA Today, Ned Price, a spokesman for the National Security Council, revealed the administration had changed its stance:

“As old barriers for military service are being removed, the administration supports — as a logical next step — women registering for the Selective Service.”

quote:

Terrible idea - as most of the ideas out of Obama are. Need to reverse the course of the PC military and purge it of the freaks.

1 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:51:41 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: TigerClaws

That way he knows we’ll surrender to his Caliphate the minute women start coming home in body bags.

2 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:52:41 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (President Trump is coming, and the rule of law is coming with him.)

quote:

His 2 daughters should be the first to sign up. Send their twerking butts straight to Allepo

3 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:53:06 PM by boknows

quote:

I agree unless we get these women OUT OF COMBAT. They have no place there!! Great nurses for our wounded!

4 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:53:47 PM by WENDLE (Sanctuary cities are OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE!! That is a FELONY!! Ask Nixon!!)

quote:

No women in combat units. No freaks, fairies, and pervs too.

5 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:54:06 PM by manc ( If they want so called marriage equality then they should support polygamy too.)

quote:

Fine.

Start with the 2 snarling Mini-Mooches that bear his name.

6 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:54:53 PM by digger48

quote:

Here’s an entire document created for TRANSGENDERS in the military:

http://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/DoDTGHandbook_093016.pdf?ver=2016-09-30-160933-837

Time to put out to pasture anyone that worked on this or thought it was a good idea.

PURGE all these Obama freaks from our military and get back to WINNING wars, President Trump!

7 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:55:00 PM by TigerClaws
That link is "Transgender Service in the US Military: An Implementation Handbook"

Back to making GBS threads on the daughters.

quote:

To: boknows

You are working under the mistaken thought that he cares about them.

I think Bill Clinton cared more about his dog, and that thing was gone as soon as it wasn’t politically advantageous.

9 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:55:22 PM by Balding_Eagle ( The Great Wall of Trump ---- 100% sealing of the border. Coming soon.)

Pathetic children, all of them.

quote:

On his last legs on the presidency. LOL!

Well, Marxist ladies! It’s time to SERVE! Just like the dudes. And don’t expect ANY special treatment. Period. Oh, did I say ‘period’? LOL!

12 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:56:04 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (****happy dance**** BIGLY!!!!)

loving hell.

quote:

To: b4me

wow ! sasha and mali a are right around that age maybe they can be first to sign up?

Except they are “Syphilis and Malaria” and may be detrimental to the troops.

17 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:57:47 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (****happy dance**** BIGLY!!!!)

Context doesn't help determine what "already happening" is referring to here.

quote:

If you look at “World Star Hip Hop”.....already happening. Can’t imagine being a child to these cretinous ‘women’.

20 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:01:49 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (****happy dance**** BIGLY!!!!)

quote:

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear

as an old fighter pilot buddy of mine explained after his 3rd divorce.......”Ive finally figured it out about women!”.....Its all about “hydraulics”...they’re either Crying Pissing or Bleeding...

28 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:11:05 PM by M-cubed

quote:

One of Trump’s first acts in January has to be to have the Pentagon PERFUMED PRINCES who support Obama with this idea PROMPLY REMOVED TO SOMEPLACE WHERE THEY CANNOT FURTHER DAMAGE OUR NATION!

30 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:14:36 PM by House Atreides (Send BOTH Hillary & Bill to prison.)

quote:

To: Petrosius

Sadly too many people don’t realize (and the age of “nation building” and “spreading democracy” has poisoned minds) but the military to to protect our home- that is our country, our families, and our women, as women are the bearers of our future. I guess the libtards would think that all patriarchal and old fashioned, but from a standpoint of survival it is the truth.

43 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:23:29 PM by visualops (WooHoo Trump Train! Get on board or get out of the way!)

quote:

quote:

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear

As a woman you should know these left wing folks are NUTS.

They want women serving in combat on the front lines, getting captured and raped. All in the name of ‘gender equality.’

44 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:23:41 PM by TigerClaws

They ‘get off’ on rape which is why. Totally depraved.

50 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:29:23 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (****happy dance**** BIGLY!!!!)

...Reggie? Also, the rare savagesusie one-liner.

quote:

To: Eddie01

...and he’s been texting with Reggie again as the end of his term draws nigh.

No. He is a f’n Marxist. They are psychopaths-—and yes, sodomites, so he is sexting Reggie with Weiner photos.

54 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:40:08 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

I find this to be The Issue that gets a lot of fence sitters stirred up. The sort of hipster-conservatives I know don’t like this at all. They lean towards conservativism but will overlook issues for personal convience (like shopping at Target) This one thing gets them all stirred up for their daughters.
I have mixed feelings about the whole issue myself but I think it will drive a group of people over the fence and into becoming true conservatives.

59 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:43:28 PM by BeckyRoss

quote:

To: Spktyr

“This is no longer the case, so in the interests of fairness, women should be required to register for the draft.”

So we’ll put you down as on Obama’s side on this issue. Also, you are on the radical left’s side.

Most of us around here don’t care for taking bad ideas and making them worse in the interest of “fairness”.

61 posted on 12/1/2016, 10:57:52 PM by unlearner (11/8/2016 - a new beginning.)

From another thread

quote:

To: Jet Jaguar

war on women. Now all these college girls who voted for Clinton .
How do you feel now?

5 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:53:14 PM by manc ( If they want so called marriage equality then they should support polygamy too.)

quote:

Two thoughts, not necessarily consistent:

1) They believe the Fem bullshit that women and men are identical, except for genitalia which can be changed thru modern surgical and hormonal techniques, so it is a new benefit and glass-ceiling breaker conferred on women,

2) The more people registered, the more people that can be tracked. Even if you’re female, if you’re over 18, your in the SSA database!

6 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:53:35 PM by Pearls Before Swine (Hey)

quote:

Oh, please. Please, please, please:

If Obama can do this via Executive Order, please sign it before 2017-01-20.

But, I don't think it can be done without legislation, and I doubt that Republicans will pass it.

Don't get me wrong: I believe women can serve in the military, and are just as capable as men for most roles.. But, if it comes down to compulsory service, I think it would be a mistake to draft women.

Maybe I'm being chauvinist, but I don't want to see my daughter forced to enlist.

9 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:55:31 PM by justlurking (#TurnOffCNN)

quote:

Liberals want our daughters to come home in body bags.

Let’s hear it for equality!

10 posted on 12/1/2016, 6:56:36 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

There's more, but I'm stopping here. If I have to read one more freep shitpile about never wanting their daughters in war but feeling perfectly fine sending their sons off to die because the dumbfuck administration that they just elected gets into an unwinnable war requiring the draft, I swear I'm going to go postal. We should abolish the draft now while we still can.

I think I'm going to take a break from freep for a few days.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

If pervs weren't in combat units we would not have combat units.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

McGlockenshire posted:

...Reggie? Also, the rare savagesusie one-liner.

Reggie Love, Obama's 'body man'/personal aide. Many politicians have them, and pretty much all presidents - Huma Abedin is Hillary's, for instance, and both Bushes had them too, though I wouldn't be able to tell you their names without looking them up.

The difference is that they think Obama is in a homosexual relationship with Love (or sometimes was, and was rewarded for his service with his position) because he's bad and therefore gay, and who'd support gay rights but some kind of homosexual?

Prism fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Dec 2, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

watched the video. The kid HAD a toy gun and was NOT expelled as all white kids are.

29 posted on 12/02/2016 8:10:59 AM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)

"I HATE that black kids aren't punished for having toy guns"~old white man commenting on a story about a black kid having had his jaw broken for having a toy gun in a reality where Tamir Rice existed

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Because the children of the founders of great businesses were for the most part coddled and supported, schooled in the liberal institutions, and smothered in fake praise despite their lack of personal accomplishment.

7 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:21:00 AM by xzins

quote:

In 1920, at age 15, Fred Trump went into the real estate development and construction business, forming Elizabeth Trump & Son with his mother Elizabeth Christ Trump, who was an active partner. She signed the checks since he was under 21. With an $800 loan from his mother, he built his first house in Woodhaven in 1923 and sold it for $7,000. In 1927 when Fred was 22, E. Trump & Son was formally incorporated.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

If that happened to my child the Ex-teacher would need police protection.

3 posted on 12/01/2016 9:59:14 PM PST by Fai Mao (PIAPS for Prison 2016)

Now keep in mind, these same stupid fucks want teachers and students free to be armed.

McGlockenshire posted:

Kellogg himself set up an endowment for the foundation by donating Kellogg Company stock and other investments to fund the charity.

If there isn't already, there should be some law preventing charities from being purely partisan political organizations.

Allowing the word 'charity' to be stretched to accommodate outright support of political candidates, issues, or groups is a violation of trust.

2 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:13:52 AM by xzins

Lol at this. Your party relies on the same thing to muscle its way around elections, dipshit. I can't tell anymore if these guys just get upset when it doesn't favor their side or are really just this effin' dumb

quote:

Freep does not know what fascism is.

Big loving shocker there

quote:

We have bought Eggos for our grandkids.

No more.

They or we can make them french toast or my famous 2 minute to prepare and 1.5 minute to cook omelets.

My wife had a recipe calling for 2 cups of corn flakes. Yesterday, we bought the Walmart brand. The stocker told us that all week Walmart’s corn flakes were going out faster than they could re stock them. In fact they were out of the standard size box. I told the stocker why, and she said good.

57 posted on 12/2/2016, 10:03:49 AM by Grampa Dave (Hey, whining losers,Trump will just go ahead & make things better for us without you!!!!")

Lolz, sooper dooper shef skillz, mang
Freepers should read labels better. Great Value is made by name brand corporations. I'll bet on the bottom it says "manufactured by Kellogs" Dolts. Reminds me of my mom saying she wanted to buy Vlasics, but they were really expensive compared to Walmart stuff. Told her to read the label better, I ran one of the lines at Vlasic that made those Walmart pickles

McGlockenshire posted:

Hey Bimbo! “Civilian control” of the military is the reason why we haven’t won any wars lately, why we end up fighting for ten years and why we have so many military men and women dead or ripped apart by your Muzzie pals. STFU! Just my two cents. And shove your ROEs too.

9 posted on 12/1/2016, 7:41:41 PM by FlingWingFlyer (As long as tyranny exists, the Constitution and Bill of Right will never be "outdated" or "obsolete")

Lately? You know this is 2016, right? Korea was in the early 1950's. Hell, vietnam was 20 years long.

It might just be with the advancement of weaponry, tactics, motives, and multiple other factors war isn't "roll in and flatten everything" anymore, just like WWII wasn't dig trenches and slog away for four years gaining nothing and why wars after the mid 1800's weren't "stand in rank in open field and trade volleys"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Dec 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Remember when personally attacking the Obama girls got threads deleted on Freep?

quote:

20 posted on 12/01/2016 10:59:45 PM PST by Two Kids' Dad (((( Hillary Clinton is a felon. As yet unindicted, but a felon nonetheless )))) 
Also does this user have (((echoes))) in their sig? :stare: