Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Papercut posted:

I'm going to the Warriors game with my dad tonight.

I hope you and your dad have a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
have a good game, Steph!

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Nets to make an offer to Motiejunas on Friday. They have 19 mil in cap space. I guess it's not a bad move for a team that needs warm bodies.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Oh oops. Yes, they have the cap space and the playing time for anyone. Let's drop that celtics pick down to 7 or so
https://twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/804377444614623232

I think this is a good signing!

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Stein said they are "comfortable with where he's at medically.' In an offseason where guys like Mozgov were getting $64m out of the gate, you gotta think his spine is in not so great shape. But if he can play he's obviously good, and the Nets are in a position where signing him is less painful than for the Rockets.

chunkles fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Dec 2, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AlyshaTsuji/status/804241462166581248

Matt Barnes status: less of a poo poo head, coming around

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Matt Barnes accusing Derek Fisher of instigating a "Triangle Offense" has canonized him in my eyes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/3shadesofblue/status/804503232236179460

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I feel like the Hawks situation is confirming my intuition that Dwight sucks the joy of basketball out of everyone around him

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Grizz gonna sign TONEY DOUGLAS

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

Grizz gonna sign TONEY DOUGLAS

even when toney douglas was good, he was bad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There was a very vocal segment of the Lakers fanbase that used to be really angry the Lakers sold the pick that was Toney Douglas.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

There was a very vocal segment of the Lakers fanbase that used to be really angry the Lakers sold the pick that was Toney Douglas.

Some Kings fans thought he was the perfect backcourt partner for Tyreke

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

One takeaway from the Lakers-Bulls game last night is Julius Randle is a physical specimen in person. Kind of reminds me of Kevin Willis from back in the day. Just dominated the paint when it came to rebounds. He just needs to polish his offensive game up a bit. Has the ability to do some athletic stuff that bigs can't do but seems like he struggled to finish or made bad decisions. But if he cleans that up, I think he could be a really good player.

Also Brandon Ingram needs to add like 30 pounds.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/BrianOBlake/status/804505820813635584

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/804492368833482753?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

in the year 2020, as jumpshooters dissolve world governments and declare world jumpshooting hegemony, charles barkley will still be preaching the Truth

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chaos Jumper

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Do the Cavs have chemistry issues?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Do the Cavs have chemistry issues?

They are like 4 games away from clinching #1 in the east, it's early December. Don't worry about them.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Spoeank posted:

10/10 would get smacked with and roll around Sacramento

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Spoeank posted:

bury me in this video

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Tae posted:

Hawks have iirc one of the worst starting 5 in the league in terms of net rating or something. Shroder can't shoot and can't drive effectively when you replace horford with dwight.

Going by +/- their K. Bazemore | D. Howard | K. Korver | P. Millsap | D. Schroder lineup is second worst in the league at -34 behind only the G. Antetokounmpo | M. Dellavedova | J. Henson | J. Parker | T. Snell lineup at -39.

ozymandius1024 posted:

Jermaine O'Neal vs That Fan He loving Clocked

That was a video game move.

Time posted:

The team around Hakeem for the first run is the definition of mediocre. It's funny though because it is 100% the proto-version of the Dwight Magic teams with four shooters and Dwight grabbing infinity rebounds. Mario Ellie, Vernon Maxwell, and young Bob Horry were not a core that should have won a ring that year...but Hakeem

Otis Thorpe is the unsung hero of that 1994 team. Not only underrated but completely forgotten at this point. His career numbers are very strong too.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Well that was the most fun I've had watching basketball this season. I hope Anderson is fully resurrected after tonight, he was brilliant with like 29 points. Dekker is also really coming along well, he's ready to take all of Corey Brewer's minutes. Harrell+Dekker off the bench is so much hustle, it's like the Brewer+Smith lineups except they won't be terrible next year. I'm so happy that the Rockets are fun again.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Dray deserves a suspension for every bullshit leg kick until he gets it drilled into his head to cut it out

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/804583860126158848

Lol

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
A franchise that's light years ahead would have invested in a league-wide robot ref program years ago imo

Next time the Warriors play the Kings Lacob is gonna get caught trying to reprogram Knightman to proclaim all kicking is a-ok

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Views: Joe Lacob is a weiner

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

I didn't realize the Rockets are playing the Nuggets tomorrow. It'll be funny when they lose brutally after getting into their hotel rooms at like 7am in the morning

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

Views: Joe Lacob is a weiner
Impossible; Dray hasn't punched him

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

chunkles posted:

I didn't realize the Rockets are playing the Nuggets tomorrow. It'll be funny when they lose brutally after getting into their hotel rooms at like 7am in the morning

In 3 nights, playing at Utah, at Golden State, at Denver

Sweet

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Hot drat

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Dray is such an idiot. Ugh.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

chunkles posted:

Well that was the most fun I've had watching basketball this season. I hope Anderson is fully resurrected after tonight, he was brilliant with like 29 points. Dekker is also really coming along well, he's ready to take all of Corey Brewer's minutes. Harrell+Dekker off the bench is so much hustle, it's like the Brewer+Smith lineups except they won't be terrible next year. I'm so happy that the Rockets are fun again.

It looks like the Warriors got bombed on by peak performance Anderson and Gordon. It was like slipping into a time machine and imagining how good the Pelicans could have been.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Yeah, I'm actually really enjoying Eric Gordon bombing 3-pointers left and right. He's one of my favorite players, and while I would have preferred him to be ice cold last night, it's good to see he's playing at a high level for the Rockets.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Libertine posted:

It looks like the Warriors got bombed on by peak performance Anderson and Gordon. It was like slipping into a time machine and imagining how good the Pelicans could have been.

Josh smith and Corey brewer redux

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Chuck gets shamed for his bad opinions

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/659259297352650752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jack's Flow posted:

Yeah, I'm actually really enjoying Eric Gordon bombing 3-pointers left and right. He's one of my favorite players, and while I would have preferred him to be ice cold last night, it's good to see he's playing at a high level for the Rockets.

Ever since Dejan called him Snowboardin Eric Gordon i've liked him more

• Locked thread