Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Honey can we keep it PG tonight I have to get up early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

kaschei posted:

Honey can we keep it PG tonight I have to get up early

but i was really expecting a NC-17 :( can we get it up to at least a R or a borderline R?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

R-rated is really badly faked sex with maybe a nipple or butt visible, his junk resting on her belly button, and no movement below the waist.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Clark Nova posted:

R-rated is really badly faked sex with maybe a nipple or butt visible, his junk resting on her belly button, and no movement below the waist.

so business as usual?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

That's probably why the poor bastard had a panic attack, actually.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Please tell me the comments on that one are saying things to the effect of "please do not make his obvious anxiety attack All About You and break up with him over it"

because man y'know what makes anxiety worse? a valid reason to be anxious about your anxiety, like someone having dumped you over it

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My brother [27m] does some really creepy stuff and I'm [21f] done with him.

Well, hey Reddit. I'm desperate.

My brother is really really creepy. Like really loving creepy to the point where I look at him and I have serial killer thoughts. Then I realize what I'm thinking and I feel guilty.

Yesterday, for example. He picked me up at the uni and was supposed to take me to the mall, because I needed to buy some things. I realized the route was different and I asked him where he was going. He didn't say anything. I kept asking where we were going because I knew we were far away from the uni and he was driving faster and faster and I told him to stop, but he wouldn't. Then he casually went back to the mall, I got out of the car and said he didn't need to drive me back. He just went away.

Sometimes on holidays I'll be alone and he'll stand behind me and scare me. I told him multiple times to stop and he didn't. He's been doing it since we were kids. Sometimes I would wake up and see him standing in front of me while I slept. Last Thanksgiving I was sleeping and woke up to him sitting on the edge of my bed, speaking french (?????????).

Sometimes he'll show up at my college and ask to talk to me. I'll get off class and then he'll just say it was "nothing" and go away. Sometimes I see his car parked at my boyfriend's house. I don't understand it. I'm done with him. What can I do?

tl;dr: my brother is creepy as gently caress and I'm done

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

:stare:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If that's real that's some horror-movie poo poo, jesus

I'm curious what the parents have said if she talked to them about it

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

Please tell me the comments on that one are saying things to the effect of "please do not make his obvious anxiety attack All About You and break up with him over it"

because man y'know what makes anxiety worse? a valid reason to be anxious about your anxiety, like someone having dumped you over it

No one has framed it as an anxiety attack, but they're all suggesting that she sounds pretty clingy and might be smothering and she admits that her past divorce has made her feel vulnerable.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
If I was him and my girl just cuddles, kiss, and light pet, I too would furiously masturbate instead of cuddling.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Pick posted:

extra credit in college?

Uncle Enzo posted:

It wasn't uncommon at my school, but it was normally like one last question at the end of a test, where getting that question got you like a percent and it didn't count against you to get wrong or leave blank.

This Bio class was insane, it was the only time that it got anywhere near that level. Complete grade inflation, those tests were 25 questions multiple choice gimmes.

I took engineering calculus 1 almost 4 years ago and every test was easy and there was an extra credit test worth up to 100 bonus points of test grade. pretty much everybody with a pulse got a 50+/100 on it. the high school student in my class got a 100 percent on that and 95%+ on all three tests so he got around 150% in the class. I only managed a 120% :)

over the summer I took calc 2 and there was no extra credit and he asked hard questions, no note sheets or anything like that. struggled for an 80%, half the class failed or dropped. transferred to a university from community college and every class was much easier

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

If I was him and my girl just cuddles, kiss, and light pet, I too would furiously masturbate instead of cuddling.

Plus she is 56 years old and in my experience anyone who uses the phrase "feeling frisky" is ugly and or fat.

Edit: They aren't married and she calls herself a homemaker, I don't understand.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Brother fuckin rules

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Pussy Quipped posted:

in my experience anyone who uses the phrase "feeling frisky" is ugly and or fat.

Man, I don't even understand this. It makes no sense and I don't have a viable explanation. But in my experience this is also completely true.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Obviously it would ruin the anonymity, but I need to know what all the r/relationships posters look like. I can read through some of these and imagine what the people look like. It'd be nice to know if the reality was close (and I'd probably be close in most cases)

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Frisky woman is a human blob that plucks neck/chin hairs before an epic makeout and HJ (but not to climax teehee) session.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Pussy Quipped posted:

Plus she is 56 years old and in my experience anyone who uses the phrase "feeling frisky" is ugly and or fat.

Edit: They aren't married and she calls herself a homemaker, I don't understand.

I want to know what financial hardship from living together means in that post. That's their reason for not living together

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I want to know what financial hardship from living together means in that post. That's their reason for not living together

And she states that she's a homemaker :wtc:

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Cacafuego posted:

Obviously it would ruin the anonymity, but I need to know what all the r/relationships posters look like. I can read through some of these and imagine what the people look like. It'd be nice to know if the reality was close (and I'd probably be close in most cases)
<3

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Maybe she gets alimony that ends if she moves in with someone else? Is that a thing?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My guess is homemaker means "was a homemaker in previous marriage; currently living off alimony"

maybe she's still housing her kids if they exist and are the right age range and financial status for that (hard to say at 56)

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Maybe he took a ghost poo poo. Maybe it slid right down the hole, he wiped once and there was nothing, so he threw it in the trash can instead of in the toilet and didn't flush. He's probably just as confused as she is

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Maybe he just wanted to play :shobon:

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

Pussy Quipped posted:

I mean, I honestly pictured Jean Teasdale when I read that. I honestly was surprised she didn't use "making whoopy" instead of "feeling frisky":

http://www.theonion.com/personalities/jean-teasdale-291

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

She's 56 and probably still calls it a "dingaling"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dirtbag Diva posted:

I mean, I honestly pictured Jean Teasdale when I read that. I honestly was surprised she didn't use "making whoopy" instead of "feeling frisky":

http://www.theonion.com/personalities/jean-teasdale-291

Want to see some r/relationships posts from Hubby Rick

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Should I [20F] try to get in touch with my[20F] hair styler [23F] again?

quote:

I asked this woman to do my hair and she said that she should have openings this week and that she'll let me know but it's been a week and she hasn't texted me or anything to let me know what she has open...she said that if she doesn't have her baby this week she could do my hair but I think she's been busy ..

Tl;dr: I really want my hair done because I'm not good with doing my own hair but I understand she's due any day for her baby. I don't wanna seem annoying and desperate.
lol

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Glenn Quebec posted:

Yep he was just giving it the old five-knuckle shuffle cos he knew she was only up for PG stuff that eve.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

lol

I [25m] am on my [25m] computer [2?] reading this post [5min?] and I [25m] am [25m] thoroughly amused by the overuse of the age/sex brackets in the title of this post [5min?]

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Maybe he was abducted by aliens during his bathroom trip and experimented on in terrifying and humiliating ways. Maybe he was trapped on their ship for months until he was reduced to a broken husk of a man, perpetually shivering and weeping. Driven mad by pain and degradation. He was ready, nay, yearning for death when they came for him the last time. He whispered "I love you [16 year senior partner's name]", though she was at this point a distant and blurry memory, and lunged at the grey-skin. He hoped they would simply kill him for his transgression and thus release him for his unending hell. He prayed only that the end would be quick and painless.

But the end did not come. In one deft motion the grey-skin slid an appendage over his forehead and all went black. When he awoke he was in the bathroom once again. Thanks to alien's Time Dilation Device only 15 minutes had passed on Earth during the time he had endured months of torture and agony. When they sent him back they buried the memories and replaced them with one of a typical (if extended) bathroom break. The man had forgotten everything. Then came the voice at the door...

"Is everything ok?"

He paused for a moment. Something deep within him stirred but nothing came forth. It was a strange feeling but one quickly dismissed. Why would anything not be ok?

"Fine", he said. "Just using the bathroom".

He washed up and returned to the bedroom. The woman turned to him "what took you so long? Oh never mind, just come lie down". He froze. Lie down. "What did you say?" he replied, startled. She gave him a quizzical look. "Well I just curious what was taking so long, and you left so suddenly..." she trailed off. "No," he cut in, "I don't mean the bathroom. I don't want to talk about the bathroom. What did you say after that?". The woman's frown deepened, the confusion plain on her face, "come lie down?" she timidly replied. "Please just come lie down".

The man's head pounded. His brain felt like it was swelling up against his skull with nowhere to go. A distant memory came rushing forth. "LIE DOWN" commanded the grey-skin in his strange, chittering voice. "Lie down, human. Lie down on the table." Suddenly disjointed images of all manners flashed before him. The knives, the holding tanks, the strange and viscous fluids... the orb.

He rolled over and clutched the blankets tighter. How did end up lying down, he wondered. Was he not just standing? Maybe they suspect, maybe she suspects. Best to play dumb. The programming is still too strong.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing", he replied. "I don't want to talk about it".

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

loquacius posted:

I'm curious what the parents have said if she talked to them about it

Why would she do that when she can leverage the power of the Internet?

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

lol

She forgot [23F] hair styler pregnant with her [-1 Week M/F] baby.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

Maybe he was abducted by aliens during his bathroom trip and experimented on in terrifying and humiliating ways. Maybe he was trapped on their ship for months until he was reduced to a broken husk of a man, perpetually shivering and weeping. Driven mad by pain and degradation. He was ready, nay, yearning for death when they came for him the last time. He whispered "I love you [16 year senior partner's name]", though she was at this point a distant and blurry memory, and lunged at the grey-skin. He hoped they would simply kill him for his transgression and thus release him for his unending hell. He prayed only that the end would be quick and painless.

But the end did not come. In one deft motion the grey-skin slid an appendage over his forehead and all went black. When he awoke he was in the bathroom once again. Thanks to alien's Time Dilation Device only 15 minutes had passed on Earth during the time he had endured months of torture and agony. When they sent him back they buried the memories and replaced them with one of a typical (if extended) bathroom break. The man had forgotten everything. Then came the voice at the door...

"Is everything ok?"

He paused for a moment. Something deep within him stirred but nothing came forth. It was a strange feeling but one quickly dismissed. Why would anything not be ok?

He washed up and returned to the bedroom. The woman turned to him "what took you so long? Oh never mind, just come lie down". He froze. Lie down. "What did you say?" he replied, startled. She gave him a quizzical look. "Well I just curious what was taking so long, and you left so suddenly..." she trailed off. "No," he cut in, "I don't mean the bathroom. I don't want to talk about the bathroom. What did you say after that?". The woman's frown deepened, the confusion plain on her face, "come lie down?" she timidly replied. "Please just come lie down".

The man's head pounded. His brain felt like it was swelling up against his skull with nowhere to go. A distant memory came rushing forth. "LIE DOWN" commanded the grey-skin in his strange, chittering voice. "Lie down, human. Lie down on the table." Suddenly disjointed images of all manners flashed before him. The knives, the holding tanks, the strange and viscous fluids... the orb.

He rolled over and clutched the blankets tighter. How did end up lying down, he wondered. Was he not just standing? Maybe they suspect, maybe she suspects. Best to play dumb. The programming is still too strong.

:wow:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Chomp8645 posted:

"Is everything ok?"

Probably not.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Me [26F] with my boyfriend [27M] of 2 years, how can I tell him I appreciate his commitment to feminist ideas but sometimes he needs to chill?

quote:

This has kind of been an ongoing thing for the past year or so but I never really cared or paid that much attention until recently when it's been interfering with my hobbies. I am a feminist and while I'm not militant or outspoken about it, it's fairly clear when I talk about politics or other issues important to me. At first my boyfriend hadn't really known anything about feminism, but about a year into our relationship he started learning from me and expressed that he believes in feminism too. Great, or so I thought.

The issue becomes when I'm trying to enjoy something for fun and he thinks the thing in question is sexist. He's often trying to analyze things like games and tv shows to point out misogyny in them and while this is more than many people do, sometimes I feel it's too much. Sometimes I just want to watch Game of Thrones without having to have a serious involved discussion about how it contributes to "4 letter word that begins with R" culture, you know? Most recently, and why I'm writing for advice now, is that I'm also a casual fan of Warhammer 40k and there's been an article going around about issues of sexism in the franchise, most notably how there's so few female models and characters. I acknowledge these are totally real problems, but my boyfriend has been urging me to quit the hobby because it "doesn't treat my gender well". And for a twist, he himself is also involved in wargaming but he doesn't think he needs to quit too because he's not the one affected by misogyny. Furthermore there's already sentiment in some parts of the community (the anti-feminist parts) that women shouldn't be involved so I'm upset to see my boyfriend suggesting essentially the same thing even though it's coming from the opposite place as those people.

Needless to say this has started to get really annoying over the past few days because of how often he brings it up. I was reading a 40k novel this morning and he rolled his eyes and said there's better literature out there with better representation and he doesn't understand how I can be a feminist and not care about how my own gender is treated. I do care! But I care about how women are treated in real life more than in fictional media, and also, recognizing a problem in my hobby doesn't mean (for me anyway) that I must swear it off in order to remain true to my politics.
How can I bring these points up to him in a tactful way without making him feel defensive or unappreciated for his support of feminism?
TL;DR my boyfriend overdoes it with analyzing misogyny in my hobbies and thinks I should quit them since they don't represent women well. I appreciate his efforts to fight misogyny but feel it's misplaced here. How to explain this tactfully?
What a moron. The guy, not her.

She could also just literally tell him this bit

quote:

But I care about how women are treated in real life more than in fictional media, and also, recognizing a problem in my hobby doesn't mean (for me anyway) that I must swear it off in order to remain true to my politics.
She already knows exactly what to say but for some reason didn't say it to him.

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

Nazzadan posted:

Me [26F] with my boyfriend [27M] of 2 years, how can I tell him I appreciate his commitment to feminist ideas but sometimes he needs to chill?

They should just watch this episode of FoTC together:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Nazzadan posted:

Maybe he mansplains feminism to her

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
he's pretending to be a feminist to control her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Boyfriend: Honey you shouldn't play 40k it demeans your gender!!!

Girlfriend: Why do you play it then?

Boyfriend: Because I'm a man it doesn't affect me lol