Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Volkerball posted:

Keith Ellison is a shill and the desperate attempt by the democratic establishment to save itself.

I don't think Ellison is outright a shill, but the fact that basically the entire Democratic leadership establishment rallied behind him immediately - before he'd even officially announced his candidacy - should be setting off all kinds of warning bells and the fact that the left is getting swindled this easily is depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Main Paineframe posted:

I don't think Ellison is outright a shill, but the fact that basically the entire Democratic leadership establishment rallied behind him immediately - before he'd even officially announced his candidacy - should be setting off all kinds of warning bells and the fact that the left is getting swindled this easily is depressing

He got fined for campaign finance violations before lol.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Main Paineframe posted:

lmao

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
bernie should be the head of the dnc

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

bernie should be the head of the dnc

as long as we're picking the worst options might i suggest tulsi gabbard

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

wwwwwhhhooooaaaaaaa

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself eff. Cause I want you to stay alive to face justice at the guillotine.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

stone cold posted:

as long as we're picking the worst options might i suggest tulsi gabbard

julian castro should be the head of the dnc

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball posted:

I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself eff. Cause I want you to stay alive to face justice at the guillotine.

don't you have a safety guard to rip off

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Volkerball posted:

oh so that's who it is

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

julian castro should be the head of the dnc

exhume fidel castro, put him in charge

he can't do worse than dws

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Main Paineframe posted:

hm yes, totally. makes sense

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Brainiac Five posted:

don't you have a safety guard to rip off

Good one, "comrade"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao the new DDP president tricked trump into loving with our china policy

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"Tricked".

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball posted:

Good one, "comrade"

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I thought they liked everything just the way it is

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Volkerball posted:

the new dpp president apparently is being criticized for not being tough enough on the PRC and i guess she decided a phone call to trump would fix that

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 3, 2016

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

what do you think is more likely veeb:

trump is making poo poo up to save face

OR

tsai ing-wen's mama raised a dummy

(smart money is on mama didn't raise dummies)

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the new dpp president apparently is being criticized for not being tough enough on the PRC and i guess she decided a phone call to trump would fix that

Or maybe China of "China China China" fame, actually sucks, and Taiwan and others on the boot end of Chinese oppression would be natural allies with a US administration that doesn't dictate their policy in Asia around appeasing China.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Volkerball posted:

Or maybe China of "China China China" fame, actually sucks, and Taiwan and others on the boot end of Chinese oppression would be natural allies with a US administration that doesn't dictate their policy in Asia around appeasing China.

okay couple things

first, the PRC exerts no control over Taiwan
second, despite what we say otherwise, the US is infact allied with Taiwan or did you forget our yearly weapon sales to them

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Volkerball posted:

lol

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
China China China, imo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Volkerball posted:

how small is your dick? is it smaller than trump's?

edit: I'm saying you are a cowardly little chickenhawk you piece of poo poo

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

*arches fingers* hear me out we recognise the government of Taiwan and shutter our diplomatic relations with the peoples republic, its the correct course of action.

Up next, recognising the national council of Iran as the legitimate government of Iran and reestablishing the Italian monarchy

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

is the capital of china beijing beijing beijing or beibeibeijingjingjing?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Hootington posted:

how small is your dick? is it smaller than trump's?

edit: I'm saying you are a cowardly little chickenhawk you piece of poo poo

I'm impressed you managed to stop setting up your bunker to save yourself from the impending world war that this phone call sparked long enough to hop on the forums and call me a coward lol.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kustomkarkommando posted:

*arches fingers* hear me out we recognise the government of Taiwan and shutter our diplomatic relations with the peoples republic, its the correct course of action.

*Walks to podium slowly and deliberately* *Clears throat* Ahem...... gently caress em. *Walks out*

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
vb is upset cos there's a lower chance of invading iran with president trump than with president clinton

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Volkerball posted:

*Walks to podium slowly and deliberately* *Clears throat* Ahem...... gently caress em. *Walks out*

You going to be Major King in this scenario?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Trump should just come right out and recognize every controversial state in the world on day one and see all the oppressors lose their poo poo.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"Today, I would like to formally recognize Palestine, Kashmir, Baluchistan, Kurdistan, Taiwan, Tibet," for ten minutes straight.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Volkerball posted:

Trump should just come right out and recognize every controversial state in the world on day one and see all the oppressors lose their poo poo.

Big fan of the Donetsk People's Republic, eh?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Volkerball posted:

I'm impressed you managed to stop setting up your bunker to save yourself from the impending world war that this phone call sparked long enough to hop on the forums and call me a coward lol.

i'm impressed you finally came out as a trumper

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

stone cold posted:

is the capital of china beijing beijing beijing or beibeibeijingjingjing?

*puts on pith helmet* peking

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Horseshoe theory posted:

Big fan of the Donetsk People's Republic, eh?

NOT THAT ONE

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Volkerball posted:

"Today, I would like to formally recognize Palestine, Kashmir, Baluchistan, Kurdistan, Taiwan, Tibet," for ten minutes straight.

plz

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804863098138005504

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

way to have taiwan and tibet, but not xinjiang, you uighur racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Glad to see Trump knows nothing about the Taiwan Relations Act. Truly, the People's Champion.

• Locked thread