Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Gaunab posted:

My fiancé (26M) doesn't believe I (24F) actually enjoy when we have sex. Together 2+ years.

Long time lurker, first time poster. On mobile, sorry about any formatting issues. We have been together over two years and have been engaged for a couple months.

Over the weekend we had a fight about our sex life that has me down and starting to question our cohesiveness. I would ideally like to have sex daily, my fiancé has a lower libido and prefers once or twice a week. I really struggled with this in the beginning but I learned to not pester him about the frequency (for the most part). He knows my preference and has agreed to have sex at least once a week.

Sometimes, like this weekend, I get frustrated and point out the lack of sex. It had been a full week without sex and I tried to initiate. He turned me down and due to my frustration and drunken state of mind I badgered him on why he is seemingly never in the mood and that he must not be attracted to me. He (also drunk) denied it was lack of attraction. I kept pushing and finally he said that he's told me the reason before and that I just don't listen. So I asked him to tell me again and he said that it's because he is small, doesn't last long, and that I fake orgasms which is really off putting to him and makes him not look forward to or enjoy when we have sex.

I will admit he did tell me those things towards the beginning of us dating but I thought it was just a bout of self doubt and that I had convinced him otherwise. I truly LOVE when we have sex. I don't think he's small and I don't think he finishes too quickly either. Honestly I can get really sore and not enjoy sex when it goes longer than 20 minutes so I actually prefer how it is. I also have never faked an orgasm. I don't have one every time we have sex but I do have one like 80% of the time because I get horny at the drop of a hat and usually am pretty pent up from the long intervals between. He stated that my frequent orgasms, especially after only a few minutes of sex are obviously fake and he knows what a real orgasm feels like and mine aren't real. That statement felt like a punch in the gut. My one complaint about our sex life is the lack of frequency and apparently he gets put off by having sex with me! I tried explaining and telling him that he was wrong and he just would not budge. He is entirely convinced I'm faking it. What do I even do about that??? If he won't take me at my word and reality doesn't do it what else can I say/do?

Sex is really important to me. I can't just not have sex but after hearing him out I just don't want to have sex with him anymore. I know I'll just be too worried that I seem like I'm "performing" and he's just hating the experience. I also just feel really self conscious about my orgasms now. They arent over the top, if anything they are understated but now I'm just unsure. I love this man more than anything. I don't want to end things with him. But I know I can't happily endure a non-fulfilling sex life for the rest of my life which is what seems the likely conclusion if we get married at this point.

How do I convince my fiancé I love when we have sex and it's not all just a show?

TL:DR my fiancé thinks I'm faking, I'm not.

Can I be with this woman instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Gaunab posted:

You guys aren't just nerds, but super-nerds

He should just break up; his girlfriend is childish.

This thread moves too fast but lol at this guy. "My girlfriend cut off all contact with me for two weeks. I went out with some coworkers and talked to a girl for hours, which I have never done with my girlfriend (???), then had sex so mind blowing I was literally terrified afterwards. This girl is different than my girlfriend, who I describe as controlling and uncaring towards my thoughts and feelings. So naturally, internet, please advise me on how to cut this new girl off and get back with my girlfriend."

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Who cares. You let em believe in a fairy tale for a few years and around age 10 they kinda realize it's bullshit and you tell them it is. If it'll make the wife happy and let the kids have just a tiny tiny bit of wonder for a little bit in their childhood what does it even matter that you spend a few years telling them Tim Allen is magical and good and not just a Coke head.

10? 10?!? I'm sorry, but if your kid hasn't got this poo poo figured out by 7 your kid is 'tarded and you should just try for a new one.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

This thread moves too fast but lol at this guy. "My girlfriend cut off all contact with me for two weeks. I went out with some coworkers and talked to a girl for hours, which I have never done with my girlfriend (???), then had sex so mind blowing I was literally terrified afterwards. This girl is different than my girlfriend, who I describe as controlling and uncaring towards my thoughts and feelings. So naturally, internet, please advise me on how to cut this new girl off and get back with my girlfriend."

Even with the honeymoon effect a two week cut off of all contact is loving nuts to think that's not just plain old ghosting.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

I thought you guys would like a post about a positive relationship.

quote:

After sleeping with my then girlfriend she got up to use the shower. How I kept a stiff upper lip while talking to someone with poo on their buttcrack I have no idea, but by god I had a face of stone. I instantly realized she'd be horribly, horribly embarrassed if she found out and I couldn't let that happen. I left the bathroom and thought to myself, "Ok, she was on bottom for awhile and buck naked of course so.....oh gently caress me." I immediately head to the bedroom, throw back the covers and sure enough, there's a big loving skidmark on her pretty white bedsheet. "Well gently caress hotshot, what do you do now?" Strip the bed, explain later. Fine. I pull the fitted sheet off the bed and find another fitted pad thing under it. With another loving skidmark. At this point Im starting to feel impressed by my prowess(heh heh) and mortified at the possibility of the loving MATTRESS having poo poo on it to. I anxiously peel off the fitted pad and, thank the gods of fornication, it remained unbefouled. Relieved I wouldn't have to throw her mattress on the front lawn and set it on fire I quickly throw the sheets in the washer and start it up. Shortly after she gets out of the shower and asks about the stripped bed and washing machine running. Lately she'd been spotting a little bit and she figured that must've been what it was. It didn't bother me at all and I knew she couldn't help it but it made her feel really embarrassed. That's why I knew if a little bit of blood on my junk embarrassed her then a big loving rooster tail on her bedsheets would loving destroy her. So she got sad and embarrassed and talked about how she grossed me out and I wouldn't want to sleep with her anymore but all in all we were fine. To this day I never told a soul. That was the first and hopefully last time I've ever literally hosed the poo poo outta someone.

TLDR: Girlfriend poo poo the bed during sex and I contemplated setting it on fire because WE WERE IN LOVE AND THAT"S WHAT YOU DO.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Tom Gorman posted:

Man, I don't even understand this. It makes no sense and I don't have a viable explanation. But in my experience this is also completely true.

All I know is that I'm feelin' frisky. Call me.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Who has poo poo-the-bed sex under the covers?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

kaschei posted:

Horny, incontinent spies?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

kaschei posted:

people without central heating, I'd imagine

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I love how he can't put 2 and 2 together to realize that yeah, her orgasms might be more intense and quick because she hasn't got off in a loving week

He needs therapy before they end up in a terrible marriage, or she needs to peace out and find a new dude that's more compatible sexually

Is a week really that long though?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Update to a modern version of the myth. "No sweet child, in our house we download santa, he comes in through the cable modem."
And the elves are in cahoots with the NSA so they know every last thing you say and do on the internet. The government might not care, but Santa does, so watch out motherfucker.

Honestly, most kids must learn santa isn't real pretty young now. When I grew up there were people who believed at 10-11. Now, by the time you can read, if you punch santa into google it's all "SANTA IS FAKE" stuff. Maybe kids just don't search for stuff like that though. I don't know. I mean santa being not real must have been in encyclopedias or on MTV or some poo poo in the past.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Dec 3, 2016

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Gaunab posted:

You guys aren't just nerds, but super-nerds

He should just break up; his girlfriend is childish.

THEY WERE ON A BREAK. *Friends theme plays.*

When my younger brother learned Santa was fake he was so angry he stopped talking with my mother for awhile. I made him come around by telling him Santa was an rear end in a top hat who liked other kids better than us anyway so it's better he never existed. (We were poor.)

Jenner fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Dec 3, 2016

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Khorne posted:

And the elves are in cahoots with the NSA so they know every last thing you say and do on the internet. The government might not care, but Santa does, so watch out motherfucker.

Honestly, most kids must learn santa isn't real pretty young now. When I grew up there were people who believed at 10-11. Now, by the time you can read, if you punch santa into google it's all "SANTA IS FAKE" stuff. Maybe kids just don't search for stuff like that though. I don't know. I mean santa being not real must have been in encyclopedias or on MTV or some poo poo in the past.

My niece is smart as hell and only figured out the Santa thing last year, when she was almost 10. She was hilariously angry.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).
I was 8 when I figured it out.

This will so date me...got a original Nintendo Entertainment system for X-Mas that year. Noticed there was a Montgomery Ward's sticker on it.

My response..."Santa's not real...:smith:

COOL, I GOT A NINTENDO! :unsmith:"

So, I guess the kid should figure it out when they get something they really want.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
I know this is from r/leagaladvice, but:

quote:

[Boston] I am a student and I had a one night stand which lead to an unwanted pregnancy, what can I do to avoid legal association ?
u/Child_Support_201619h
I am from Oman, I am a full time student and will leave the USA around Autumn 2017. I am 22 years old and had a one night stand with a 23 year old who wants to keep the child. The baby will come in 7/8 months.

I will request a paternity test, however I will not be willing to financially support her, as this will bring shame on me and my family aswell as upset my parents.

What can I do to avoid legal association with the child? If you cannot advise me on this, I ask you do not comment.

And after the OP is predictably called out for his behaviour he posts this in r/NoStupidQuestions:

quote:

Why should men have to pay child support? What's the worst that can happen if I do not pay it?
u/Child_Support_201618h
After alot of douchbags in r/legaladvice won't help, I'm posting here. I am a student and I had a one night stand which lead to an unwanted pregnancy, I do not want any legal association with the child.

I am from Oman, I am a full time student and will leave the USA around Autumn 2017. I am 22 years old and had a one night stand with a 23 year old who wants to keep the child. The baby will come in 7/8 months.

I will request a paternity test, however I will not be willing to financially support her, as this will bring shame on me and my family aswell as upset my parents.

What can I do to avoid legal association with the child? If you cannot advise me on this, I ask you do not comment.

If she cannot afford the child, she should abort it or give it up for adoption. I should not be giving her a penny. She is an adult. The child deserves better than her.

I don't know if he's going to get the help he's looking for.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

And after the OP is predictably called out for his behaviour he posts this in r/NoStupidQuestions:

Hahah he's getting shredded in the second place too. What a piece of poo poo

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

All he has to do is leave the country and never come back and it's a clean getaway, although if he returns and the mom or kid hires a PI he may be hosed hard, but unlikely.

All he has to do is run, although he is a massive shitbag if he does.

Yep, Oman has no child support federal level agreements with the US like some other countries, to no surprise ever. But hey she could go to Oman and get stoned if she wanted to save his face!!!

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Dec 3, 2016

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I hope the girl messages his parents on facebook or something.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I hope the girl messages his parents on facebook or something.

poo poo doesn't have to be the girl, just anyone.

Honestly, the girl knows who he is. I put the chances that he's able to keep it from his entire family almost nil in this day and age. There's also the chance his family is rich and that is why the girl is planning to keep it.

To be honest, I have some sympathy, sure he is scared shitless about what'll happen when his parents find out. But the way he phrased that question it's impossible not to hate him instantly.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Play posted:

poo poo doesn't have to be the girl, just anyone.

Honestly, the girl knows who he is. I put the chances that he's able to keep it from his entire family almost nil in this day and age. There's also the chance his family is rich and that is why the girl is planning to keep it.

To be honest, I have some sympathy, sure he is scared shitless about what'll happen when his parents find out. But the way he phrased that question it's impossible not to hate him instantly.

Oman has maybe 20% market penetration with Facebook so it'd highly unlikely she can contact any of his relatives or it ever getting back to them and they most likely don't speak English. The world isn't that connected and most countries, especially oppressive middle eastern ones, have heavy internet censorship.

Yall are hoping for juicy karma that just won't happen. Now if he was Norwegian, the owning would be loving hilarious and he'd be on the hook hard.

If he was a woman from the middle east I'd feel more pity but this isn't getting back to them, middle eastern prince shame babies are dime a dozen and he ain't even that, and he'll at worst if people find out get a slap on the wrist because there out of wedlock babies are often blamed on the woman, like how rape is.

And if he is a psycho and she ever dared go to Oman or her kid did he could probably get away with murder for an honor killing.

gently caress the Arab states.

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 3, 2016

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

tactlessbastard posted:

Maybe she gets alimony that ends if she moves in with someone else? Is that a thing?

Yes it is.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

blackmet posted:

I was 8 when I figured it out.

This will so date me...got a original Nintendo Entertainment system for X-Mas that year. Noticed there was a Montgomery Ward's sticker on it.

My response..."Santa's not real...:smith:

COOL, I GOT A NINTENDO! :unsmith:"

So, I guess the kid should figure it out when they get something they really want.

For me is was seeing the Castle Grayskull playset in my parents closet. Dad looked shocked and said, "....sorry.." I didn't give a poo poo about Santa and I was more pissed that I had to wait a month.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Yep, Oman has no child support federal level agreements with the US like some other countries, to no surprise ever.

IIRC police in Texas and (of course) Florida do not cooperate with out-of-state police on child-support delinquency, so he can even stay in the country if he's careful.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Doc Hawkins posted:

IIRC police in Texas and (of course) Florida do not cooperate with out-of-state police on child-support delinquency, so he can even stay in the country if he's careful.

I don't think that's 100% accurate-- child support orders from one state court are usually required to be collected by any other state. But that's neither here nor there. You know what IS?

A friend [26M] of mine found Me [26M] and my girlfriend [24F]'s fetlife page, and is giving us a hard time for our fetish

quote:

For about 2 years now, me and my girlfriend have been into a particular fetish, and it's something that both of us enjoy immensely. Both of us are from the same ethnicity (non-white) and we really enjoy white-worshipping and racial humiliation. It is something that took some time for us to find out, but we've always kept a very open communication with each other and made sure to be open to each other's sexual kinks and ideas. After some talking and preparations, we tried out meeting with a white guy at his place and had him "enslave us" and have his way with both of us sexually and we loved it, so we continued this lifestyle. It's all done safely, it's fantasy roleplaying, we discuss everything with him beforehand, we develop safe words that can be used to stop the play in case one of us get uncomfortable, and nothing has gone wrong with these encounters. My girlfriend and I always discuss each night afterwards and talk about the ups and downs, how we could do it better, how the other person was feeling, etc. keeping our philosophy of a very open and honest communication.

Unfortunately though, one of my friends somehow found our profile on fetlife our profile was identifiable so he knew it was us. Looking back at it, we probably should have stayed anonymous due to the nature of the kink. However he has since then said we are disgusting and sick people, said he wants nothing to do with me, and given long speeches about why racism is wrong, etc. He has not talked to any of our mutual friends yet but both me and my girlfriend are scared if he will start telling everybody and if they will have a similar reaction.

We already deleted our profile but we're scared that they will still choose to believe him. We honestly don't see the big deal in this. We both enjoy it, we're both comfortable doing it, and it's our private life, and yes our profile may have been on the "public internet" but still...

What course of action should we take? Should we come out with this on facebook and let all of our friends know about this from OUR perspective so they don't get his exaggerated version first? Should we stay quiet and deny anything if more people confront us?

TL;DR: Me and the girlfriend are into white-worshipping and racial humiliation, friend found out, is pissed, we're scared he may tell others

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

I hope the mom has a really good job or supportive family.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Teddybear posted:

I don't think that's 100% accurate-- child support orders from one state court are usually required to be collected by any other state. But that's neither here nor there. You know what IS?

A friend [26M] of mine found Me [26M] and my girlfriend [24F]'s fetlife page, and is giving us a hard time for our fetish

lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Racism is evil.

Therefore no black people are ever allowed weirdass submission kinks. Only white guys can be cucked.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Teddybear posted:

Hachi machi!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Teddybear posted:

For about 2 years now, me and my girlfriend have been into a particular fetish, and it's something that both of us enjoy immensely. Both of us are from the same ethnicity (non-white) and we really enjoy white-worshipping and racial humiliation.

I don't know why I keep being surprised at people's insane loving fetishes, but well, here we are

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Racism is evil.

Therefore no black people are ever allowed weirdass submission kinks. Only white guys can be cucked.

I want to know if the other guy is white so loving bad for max hilarity and only found out because he likes playing master in this fetish

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Dec 3, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Teddybear posted:

Y'know I really shouldn't be surprised this is a thing since I already knew the inverse was a thing

Everything's a thing

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Their friend commited a sin worse than even racism - kink shaming.

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 3, 2016

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

How did that guy find their FetLife profile

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Syncopated posted:

Their friend commited a worse sin than even racism - kink shaming.

No the real funny part is throwing stones in glass houses because

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

How did that guy find their FetLife profile

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

No you see my fet life profile was just to make fun of and look at weirdos, no officer I'm not into loving animals I just view it ironically

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

He was just minding his own business, trying to find friends to discuss his adult baby diaper lover lifestyle with in peace, when suddenly,

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Finding out a fetish through open sharing is one thing to shame or disassociate from but digging for it or finding it where you expect to find it is p lovely and raises questions about the dirty laundry airing guy and how he found it or why he was looking for it in the first place

I still find it hard for a white dude tho doing the master role to be "not racist" at all and don't see anything positive about this if it's a public thing

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
The most obscene fetish is no fetish at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tg-9a0H6pk

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

The most obscene fetish is no fetish at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tg-9a0H6pk

Please don't shame my Normaling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

No see, he's playing the ultimate master, by shaming the ignorant savages for their backwards and uncivilized ways. He's trying to help his friends get off!

It would be really funny if it was actually a Japanese couple who would have a white person over for tea and then get off on full-costume Meiji Restoration(or that period where the Portuguese showed up and introduced firearms, either one) roleplay in the bedroom after their guest left.