Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
23 more days lads

Till we slaughter the reactionary elements

ass struggle fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Dec 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
How will we know what days are holy after trump blows up the moon

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
After the revolution I think we should make holiday music punishable by dipping in wax

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
bring back keelhauling

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Trump's apparently taking sides in India-Pakistan, too!

I knew Trump would be bad but this is exceeding expectations.

Please don't tell me he's taking the wrong side in the India-Pakistan conflict. :ohdear:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Randler posted:

Please don't tell me he's taking the wrong side in the India-Pakistan conflict. :ohdear:

Trump pushes for reunification

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Randler posted:

He's probably taking Pakistan's side.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
"gently caress it, let's give them back to england" tweets Donald Trump

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Randler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zWZFAvF_8

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

he's gonna get rolled by modi on his first state visit

every country's leader is gonna run circles around him and it'll be fun to watch

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

The Muppets On PCP posted:

every country's leader is gonna run circles around him and it'll be fun to watch
"Fun"

I would prefer if Trump doesn't blow up our foreign relations

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

Pretty certain he's in awe of Modi killing a lot of Muslim Indians as Chief Minister of Gujarat; Trump will probably work to pick up some advice.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Good. :colbert:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Bad. :colbert:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
In fear of his gimmick becoming obsolete, Randler quickly moves into the underutilized realm of South Asian geopolitics, quickly aligning himself with GBS opinions about India.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Trump's probably telling every world leader what they want to hear, which will of course blow the gently caress up in his face. He's gonna roll over for all of them because he just wants approval, clearly.

The only people we know he likes are Putin, various other strongman dictators, and himself.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

im watching a video from rio grande valley

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

wonder what military appropriations will look like under tromp

suddenly reissues the colt 1911 because michael flynn drunkenly rambled at him about how 9mm rounds lack the stopping power to defeat charging phillipinos

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 3, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb5bAos3hA8
between this and the people praying on the streets of texas against abortion i idk even

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

PupsOfWar posted:

suddenly reissues the colt 1911 because michael flynn rambled at him about how 9mm rounds lack the stopping power to defeat charging phillipinos
I want to be a fly on the wall if/when generals try to explain to Trump that our military is loving huge and has not, in fact, been gutted by Obama

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

PupsOfWar posted:

I think military procurement has already reached a hard cap of being hosed up to hell and back way before Trump.

Or maybe he somehow gets it into his head that the US armed forces need a new service rifle and that using the same catridges and magazines as the rest of NATO is unamerican.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I want to be a fly on the wall if/when generals try to explain to Trump that our military is loving huge and has not, in fact, been gutted by Obama

ah yes general turning down money as the president loudly promises to give them anything they want

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

well I don't know many generals, obviously, but from what I can tell the brass is always split between camps of

"there are a lot of inefficiencies in our force structure left over from the Cold War, we need a more streamlined, flexible, professional military to meet modern threats"

versus

"what's with all this low-intensity conflcit poo poo? We need six more armored divisions if we're gonna stop the russkies from advancing through fulda gap, and to triple the size of the marines so we can pull off the Inchon amphibious assault next time we do it"

I suspect we know which camp will be better at whispering in trump's ear

they're gonna smell the brine from the pork barrel a mile away

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

kustomkarkommando posted:

ah yes general turning down money as the president loudly promises to give them anything they want
Oh they're definitely gonna try to get money but when they present him, you know, the actual extent of US military assets, I'm sure Trump will be 100% shocked.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Or not, since he probably has no idea what constitutes a large military

or a military

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Oh they're definitely gonna try to get money but when they present him, you know, the actual extent of US military assets, I'm sure Trump will be 100% shocked.

do you think donald trump understands scale

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Or not, since he probably has no idea what constitutes a large military

or a military

"Why do we only have twelve aircraft carriers? We need a yooger fleet that this baby one!"

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
"Mr President, that's more aircraft carriers than all the other countries in the world combined."

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

"Mr President, that's more aircraft carriers than all the other countries in the world combined."

"Sir we only have one more aircraft carrier than the rest of the world. If that gap closes we will be in grave danger!'

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

"Sir we only have one more aircraft carrier than the rest of the world.

well, only if we're counting things that are barely aircraft carriers

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

well, only if we're counting things that are barely aircraft carriers

Which they will yes

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

an admiral spooks donald trump with a slideshow of european STOVL carriers, walks out with authorization to contract forty-two new missile cruisers, six more supercarriers, and to recommission the U.S.S. Iowa

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Dec 3, 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

this got unleashed on the world in 2010 and there's been no end of even shittier variations on it that of course must include bacon

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/apr/07/how-to-make-shooters-sandwich

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

PupsOfWar posted:

suddenly reissues the colt 1911 because michael flynn drunkenly rambled at him about how 9mm rounds lack the stopping power to defeat charging phillipinos

more dick cheney memorial stealth boats

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

At first I was "This doesn't seem too bad. How uncharacteristic for a kalstrams post." Then it continued after the steaks.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
those sandwiches are dumb

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Butter on steak is a thing?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007