Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ExplodingSims posted:

Yeeeeeah...Having spoken to Dave it's probably best to wait to see what Dan's reaction is here.

Uh oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
:ohdear:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Just making sure, but the prime directive of your presence there in Valentine is to fix cars, right? To make them more drivable then when you started?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

there can be only one

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

entropy is a one way counter

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
:f5:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So yeah I guess Danno isn't gonna call me back after that message

Basically long story short I was looking for my crimpers and smoking and couldn't find them anywhere and was digging and digging in the jimmy when it happened

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I sneezed and got boogers all over it and decided gently caress this time to eat Dannos steak I bought and he abandoned and wind AI up for literally no reason

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
:master:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

them's some fine lookin 'tates

E: or toast maybe? i may be a few deep

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
5 cheese Texas toast

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's gonna kick you out the second he gets home.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Little does he realise I've been wearing all his clothes and picking up extra shifts for him so when the police and fire roll up to the dramatically lit final showdown they won't know which of the nearly nude and fully greased men brawling in front of an inferno to shoot.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
shoot them both, the one that survives is obviously 14

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Little does he realise I've been wearing all his clothes and picking up extra shifts for him so when the police and fire roll up to the dramatically lit final showdown they won't know which of the nearly nude and fully greased men brawling in front of an inferno to shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zO57kVr0w

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

The talented mr 14"

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

For close to 20 years, I've always picked up a 12 pack of Busch light on the way home from work, until I got crazy and bought a pack of Rebel IPA. I hate fruit beers but was partial to a good IPA, and that stuff turned me on to the magical world of grapefruit IPA. I'm always sad when I run out of my 6 pack, but those 6 beers are magical (and I usually have a few left over Busch from the case I buy during my weekly Walmart trip to put me to sleep). Amazingly good stuff there (Although I bought beer at the package store tonight so it's Stone IPA for a change. 6.8% alcohol but missing that grapefruit aftertaste).

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Dec 4, 2016

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

empty baggie posted:

For close to 20 years, I've always picked up a 12 pack of Busch light on the way home from work, until I got crazy and bought a pack of Rebel IPA. I hate fruit beers but was partial to a good IPA, and that stuff turned me on to the magical world of grapefruit IPA. I'm always sad when I run out of my 6 pack, but those 6 beers are magical (and I usually have a few left over Busch from the case I buy during my weekly Walmart trip to put me to sleep). Amazingly good stuff there (Although I bought beer at the package store tonight so it's Stone IPA for a change. 6.8% alcohol but missing that grapefruit aftertaste).

If you like fruit, try Stone Delicious IPA if you can find it.

Or Watermelon Dorado. Or Pineapple or Grapefruit Sculpin.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

If you like fruit, try Stone Delicious IPA if you can find it.

Or Watermelon Dorado. Or Pineapple or Grapefruit Sculpin.

Anything Stone is amazing. As is most grapefruit IPA, though that's the one thing Sammy Adams has hit the nail on imho.

Never have liked any watermelon beer of any type, though that tends to be my favorite candy. Fat Tire makes a good tangerine IPA. I think I just like IPA's all around tho, but the grapefruit varieties tend to be top knotch no matter what brand. There's a brewery out of Nashville called tailgate that makes a good one that's almost as good as the rebel IPA, but falls short just a bit.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Dec 4, 2016

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

empty baggie posted:

Stone green label IPA is one of my favorite beers. My god it's so good.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

empty baggie posted:

Anything Stone is amazing. As is most grapefruit IPA, though that's the one thing Sammy Adams has hit the nail on imho.

Never have liked any watermelon beer of any type, though that tends to be my favorite candy. Fat Tire makes a good tangerine IPA. I think I just like IPA's all around tho, but the grapefruit varieties tend to be top knotch no matter what brand. There's a brewery out of Nashville called tailgate that makes a good one that's almost as good as the rebel IPA, but falls short just a bit.

this one is pretty good:

http://21st-amendment.com/beers/hell-or-high-watermelon/

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

My wife loves that one, I just can't do wheat beer without getting sick.

The watermelon Dorado is by ballast point, and it's loving tits. The flavor is juuuuust there on the initial taste, then gives way to hops. But it's also 15 a six pack.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
OK so if anyone gets nervous because they heard a crazy man was using the whizzy wheel on the oil pan I promise I had a good reason

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

14 BAR RIFF posted:

OK so if anyone gets nervous because they heard a crazy man was using the whizzy wheel on the oil pan I promise I had a good reason

Ehh it's a sbc oil pan there are billions still being made somewhere. Doorman makes a kit.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

In other news, if anyone remembers, I was floating the idea of putting a bigger engine in earlier, and said I was thinking of a V10, if nothing else just for the novelty of it.
But I don't think that will fit, as even this V8 is a pretty tight fit. But, Kastien suggested the L18, which based on what I've seen, does look like it'll fit.

Anyways, I was looking up some information for that and found some stuff that I really think helps seal the deal for the L18.

Hmmmm
http://www.raylarengineering.com/vortec-8100-496cid-truck-performance-parts.html

Hmmmmmmm
http://www.raylarengineering.com/vortec-8100-496cid-forced-induction-performance-parts.html

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Just out of curiosity, if I had a running, driving 2002 2500hd 4wd with the 8.1/allison, that was involved in a low speed rollover and damaged the cab and roof, how much would that be worth to you?

Edit: like 60k miles also.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Couldn't fit a Detroit diesel in there?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I understand now why the trip back home is always the hardest. Every time I close my eyes, I see it all over again. Everything these hands had to do. Just following orders. I can feel the eyes watching, judging me, the burned out bodies left behind. I'll never forget that smell. I can't take it, nights spent racked in sweat from their knowing stares, they think they know but they don't know.

It was different out there, man. We thought it'd be a push over. Couplea weeks wham bam thank you maam back hone and drinks on the house. WE WERENT READY. WE WERE JUST KIDS, REALLY. I CANT...I...I CANT loving ....WHY

IT WASNT MY FAULT, MAN. DONT JUDGE ME. YOU CANT loving JUDGE ME. I HAD MY ORDERS. I DID WGAT I HAD TO DO *bawling like a child*

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Panaflex posted:

But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I understand now why the trip back home is always the hardest. Every time I close my eyes, I see it all over again. Everything these hands had to do. Just following orders. I can feel the eyes watching, judging me, the burned out bodies left behind. I'll never forget that smell. I can't take it, nights spent racked in sweat from their knowing stares, they think they know but they don't know.

It was different out there, man. We thought it'd be a push over. Couplea weeks wham bam thank you maam back hone and drinks on the house. WE WERENT READY. WE WERE JUST KIDS, REALLY. I CANT...I...I CANT loving ....WHY

IT WASNT MY FAULT, MAN. DONT JUDGE ME. YOU CANT loving JUDGE ME. I HAD MY ORDERS. I DID WGAT I HAD TO DO *bawling like a child*

You broke something again didn't you.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

As Nero Danced posted:

You broke something again didn't you.

No I fixed it

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ok so I have here a full engine control harness ready to wire to ECM connectors but all my diagrams claim one 32 pin and one 24 pin connector and I have two 32 pin connectors what do I do.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

angryrobots posted:

Just out of curiosity, if I had a running, driving 2002 2500hd 4wd with the 8.1/allison, that was involved in a low speed rollover and damaged the cab and roof, how much would that be worth to you?

Edit: like 60k miles also.

:frogon:
I'm assuming its not drive-able, but I mean everything else works? Engines fires up, no issues from being upsidedown or anything like that?

Panaflex posted:

I think you *can* fit a diesel in these things, but it involves a lot of body work to expand the fenders and liners and such out to fit one in.
Plus, I have 0 experience with diesel anything.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Diesels don't have to be nearly as large as you seem to think they are.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Ecm sticker if that helps ID things for me

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
NONE OF THE FUCKIMG PIN OUTS loving MATCH

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 4, 2016

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
According to http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?336-16168625-PCM-Information-E6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

14 BAR RIFF posted:

NONE OF THE FUCKIMG PIN OUTS loving MATCH

Just remember, Fuel Injection is a superior technology designed to make our lives easier.

• Locked thread