Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

http://ingunowners.com/forums/survival-disaster-preparedness/160480-what-i-learned-jericho.html

so with this thread im thinking maybe we get and screen jericho, it has a lot to teach us, it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Karl Sharks posted:

i know, i'm just saying when we're talking about massive depression that leads to blatant fascism building up infrastructure, we're dealing in an unlikely world

massive depression also leads to blatant fascism in 4chan posters

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

i know, i'm just saying when we're talking about massive depression that leads to blatant fascism building up infrastructure, we're dealing in an unlikely world

white people are pissed lol
you ever meet a satisfied white guy who doesn't have an IT/corp job? ever?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zyla posted:

not clicking

yeah the thread(not just the 2 posters) is pretty poo poo, some of them have alright opinions, but its mostly stone cold and other person jerking each other off.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Baloogan posted:

No because those are all Libertarians. So long as a single tax exists, for anything, they will never be happy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

http://ingunowners.com/forums/survival-disaster-preparedness/160480-what-i-learned-jericho.html

so with this thread im thinking maybe we get and screen jericho, it has a lot to teach us, it seems

i need a dont tread on me flag
and 10x as much ammo
im gonna buy crates of surpus ruskie guns and bury em

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
maybe if the wealthy hadn't overplayed their hand and went "gently caress you" to the world's poor, people might have been willing to listen to "the globalists"

even though we'll all be dying before they do, i take some comfort that they'll die with the realization that they needed the poor after all. peter thiel will never get his immortality

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm.

*googles http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/*

*calculates a one-megaton DF-5 ICBM airburst over the nearest strategic target, the Lockheed Martin F-35 plant in Fort Worth*

*hits detonate*

well i should be OK...

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Baloogan posted:

and 10x as much ammo

you should get your own island

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

and 10x as much ammo

all of the insight there is either obvious or stupid

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

and 10x as much ammo
get a mosin like me

i want to scope it out but i also like authenticity and that means keeping ironsights.

decisions decisions...

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Zyla posted:

all of the insight there is either obvious or stupid

quote:

- If you got a few horses and SHTF you're a wealthy man. They don;t need much just water and hay/grass. (i think horses eat grass....not sure though).

*furiously writes down notes*

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Baloogan posted:

and 10x as much ammo

or since you're canadian, a "please don't tread on me, if that's not too much trouble, thanks in advance" flag

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ggreeneva/status/805539015499927553

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

Hmm.

*googles http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/*

*calculates a one-megaton DF-5 ICBM airburst over the nearest strategic target, the Lockheed Martin F-35 plant in Fort Worth*

*hits detonate*

well i should be OK...

at least I'm out of the blast zone, although it seems my flesh will still melt

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Brother Friendship posted:

It's an open question what a massive influx of stimulus would do to the economy when it is relatively healthy. We need better wealth distribution, reduced working hours and benefit revamps to stabilize the economy, not a tax cut masquerading as a stimulus plan (This is what Trump is actually proposing). He's not even proposing the thing that would -actually- be useful, which is massive structural spending in infrastructure to revamp our civilization to fit in with the 21st century.

I already budgeted to buy a massive chest freezer and make a poo poo ton of food to stock up for a long work season come January. It looks like I'll also be stocking up on grains, spices and canned goods as well! Worst case I don't shop for a year, best case I become a king...A KING!

I'm taking a different course- I have enough homebrewing supplies to make many many gallons of beer.

Worst case, beer. Best case... King of Beer.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

he sounds insufferable, why would anyone want to work for him lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

depends on ur definition of satisfied...

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Flynn was talking about Epstein, but he probably does believe in pizzagate

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Karl Sharks posted:

he sounds insufferable, why would anyone want to work for him lol

He knows where the bunkers are

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im happy i feel good things are great everything is fine

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Shifty Pony posted:

I'm taking a different course- I have enough homebrewing supplies to make many many gallons of beer.

Worst case, beer. Best case... King of Beer.
Fools with their bug-out baloogan bags.

I want in on the shifty pony bug-in bag. I want to join you and rule the wastes together.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

get a mosin like me

i want to scope it out but i also like authenticity and that means keeping ironsights.

decisions decisions...

scope it. seriously, scope it. scopes are pretty much easy mode for guns.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zyla posted:

at least I'm out of the blast zone, although it seems my flesh will still melt

i would require: being shadowed permanently against a ruined wall to = totally annihilated by nuclear means 100% satisfaction A+++++

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

i would require: being shadowed permanently against a ruined wall to = totally annihilated by nuclear means 100% satisfaction A+++++

that would be pretty awesome way to die tho

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

2016: when we're glad this guy is only national security advisor instead of secdef.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

scope it. seriously, scope it. scopes are pretty much easy mode for guns.
yeah man u right

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

italy's prime minister resigned

looks like they won't be a part of the allied forces in wwiii

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

italy's prime minister resigned

looks like they won't be a part of the allied forces in wwiii

and new zealand??

everyones gettin the gently caress out of trumps way

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

Found this rant on YouTube comments of a Trump snl bit from last night

quote:

Trump's "pay for play"schemes?" You really suck hard on the teat of left-wing stupidity, don't you? You're confusing Trump with Hag Hillary, you know, the one with the long record of graft, incompetence, and deceit; the bought and paid for corporate-globalist shill trying to start a war with Russia over the Chocolate Muslims' failed foreign policy in the Middle East which caused the rise of ISIS? If you want to talk about "fake news", I suggest you take a good sober look at your favorite liberal media spigots, who've spouted nothing but false information about Trump and the direction of the presidential election from start to finish. Fool me once shame you you, fool my twice, well---only a liberal gets fooled again. That's because a will to self-delusion is a prominent, integral trait in the personality inventory of the inveterate liberal sociopath.

You know, the kind of person who, in assessing a record like that of the Skinny Smoking Golfer, a.k.a., Trayvon's Father, sees the disaster of soaring national debt, increasing poverty, welfare dependence, unemployment, and crime, a spate of deadly Muslim terror attacks around the world on the heels of an utterly failed policy, the gutting and demoralization of the military, endless violent race riots, open borders crime and chaos, the continual flogging of the causes celebres of sexual degenerates as America loses its preeminent strength and standing in the world and jobs continue to flee to Mexico, etc, ad nauseam, smugly declares this obscenity of a administration as having achieved "progress". If "progress" towards economic insolvency, more Muslim terrorism, more poor people who depend upon government largesse, and greater social instability and violence, is your idea of a legacy of "accomplishments" by this president,", then I would suggest you remove your three-inch thick leftist spectacles and take honest stock of the blood and guts consequences of the obscenity you are touting.

Trump isn't even in office, and already he's busy making deals with American companies to keep high paying jobs in this country. Again, he's not even in office yet, and he's begun to do what he's promised to do. He's appointed tough, smart people like General James Mattis, to defend our nation, which is under serious threat from ISIS and from the border. As for China, your knee-jerkliberal caviling has not given us any compelling reason to think that Pres-elect Trump should mimic the feckless approach of Obama in slavishly appeasing countries whose interests on the economic and diplomatic world stage compete directly with our own. Unlike the Chocolate Muslim, Trump understands how the world really works; he knows on which side the bread of the Chinese is buttered, and who it is that is doing the buttering. The Chinese thrive only through our cooperation and investments.

There is no need, therefore, to rush to placate every defiant statement issued by any of their corrupt, one-party Communist apparatchiks. And while the skinny Chocolate Muslim may not actually be a Muslim (have you not heard of something called hyperbole?), the fact remains that his public statements, reveal him to be a rather fervid Islamophile, going so far as to put forth the absurd assertion that "ISIL has nothing to do with Islam" or that refugees from failed states in the Muslim world aren't a terror threat and have been thoroughly vetted, when experience has been plainly shown time and time again to say otherwise.

We are in a war to the death with violent fanatical savages who are supported by entire nation-states in their quest for bloody Jihad against the West, and this phony narcissist LOSER named Barrack Hussein Obama (formerly Barry Soetoro) is out delivering solemn lectures on the evils of "Islamophobia" and "hate". They should make him and his daughters live among Syrian and Somali Muslim refugees. But of course, the "blessing" of "cultural enrichment" which this third world invasion is held to represent, is oh so magnanimously reserved for poor white people and *their* kids. And you leftist douchebags want to sit there, safely ensconced in your armchairs, and cynically moralize to us about "bigotry"? You filthy hypocrites!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

chang

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Zyla posted:

and new zealand??

everyones gettin the gently caress out of trumps way

weird wild stuff

in italy's case the anti-muslim people won

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

*nerd voice & adjust glasses* "the pernicious pizza-gate conspiracy"

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:lol:
Found this rant on YouTube comments of a Trump snl bit from last night
Sir, this is a gun show booth

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/805567448401510400

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

weird wild stuff

in italy's case the anti-muslim people won

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:shrug:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Is there any recourse for the comet pizza owner guy to sue some of the shitheads who have been spreading this stuff around? I thought this was AMERICA, god drat it

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

reporter: "... it doesnt matter if he's right, or it doesn't matter if there was massive election fraud?"

paul ryan: "yes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

change my name posted:

Is there any recourse for the comet pizza owner guy to sue some of the shitheads who have been spreading this stuff around? I thought this was AMERICA, god drat it

who do you sue? for what? where?

all unanswered questions

there is essentially no realistic recourse. You could go after any publication that might have libeled you, but you might as well be punching the darkness, for zero damage

• Locked thread