Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

My brother-in-law watches F1 and I'm just glad my TV set doesn't have a reader for him to stick his F1-watching card into.
two estonians watching f1:
*announcer calls the match as the winner crosses the line*
*5 minutes later* "whooo waaas thaaaat"
*5 minutes later* "miiiirkimaa kooorjuuuus, shaaame of the naaatiiiooon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Volkerball posted:

F1 is dying actually

invest in formula E !!!!

they finally figured out how to change the battery pack without switching cars!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Volkerball posted:

F1 is dying actually

cinci zoo sniper posted:

press f1 to pay respects

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
so according to the tv show designated survivor, dr. ben carson will be the next president after trump?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

two estonians watching f1:
*announcer calls the match as the winner crosses the line*
*5 minutes later* "whooo waaas thaaaat"
*5 minutes later* "miiiirkimaa kooorjuuuus, shaaame of the naaatiiiooon"

Never heard of him :newlol:

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Cyclops bread!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Those same middle-aged white men deny the evolution of the game and still believe in power football as the ideal of football, denying the truth of the spread offense

They're also the ones that like basketball but hate the modern NBA for some reason :iiam:

A lot of people don't like the three point shot

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stone cold posted:

Except for home ex replace candles with trips to North Korea

whatever you say, dumbass i've never interacted with

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

vyelkin posted:

so according to the tv show designated survivor, dr. ben carson will be the next president after trump?

1 year after Canada elects dr kellie leitch as PM.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

He have you heard of Rozalia Zsemlajka? I have been assured she is rad af but I can't find any info and you seem like a guy that would know minor details about red October

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Theres 15cm of snow outside. First snowfall of the year and I gotta drive to work pray for me dadchat.

Last years first snowfall had 2 20+ car pileups on the highway.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

Theres 15cm of snow outside. First snowfall of the year and I gotta drive to work pray for me dadchat.

Last years first snowfall had 2 20+ car pileups on the highway.

The snow from yesterday is already melting away here, living south of the border owns

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Those same middle-aged white men deny the evolution of the game and still believe in power football as the ideal of football, denying the truth of the spread offense

They're also the ones that like basketball but hate the modern NBA for some reason :iiam:

dadball is lame, as we have discussed before

grandadball be cool though

Jerry Cotton posted:

As a proud Mongol I eat split pea soup every Thursday.

*pores through ancestry for very remote tatar roots* same

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Chelb posted:

what would you eat first dadchat

split pea soup or mushroom soup

split pea soup is excellent

cinci zoo sniper posted:

buses/trains still charge a lot compared to what i am used to. riga-berlin roundtrip (~1500 miles) is $50/person on a bus, couchette car spot on riga-moscow train roundtrip (~1200 miles) is $140/person; $80/person for the bus style car

i mean you can get substantially cheaper bus tickets if you're flexible in timing and are also traveling alone - the tickets from here down to philly and back can be as low as $25 or $30 round trip. but you have to be willing to leave to the south at like 1 am and not get back on the return day until like 10 pm, and those tickets are impossible around busy times.

but that's obviously less than ideal

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nba's kinda boring until playoffs

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

"I wish we could have some kinda...other basketball league, one for guys who maybe couldn't run as fast or jump as high but who could shoot and pass and had good fundamentals"

comment I've fielded multiple times

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He have you heard of Rozalia Zsemlajka? I have been assured she is rad af but I can't find any info and you seem like a guy that would know minor details about red October
try googling rosalia samoilovna

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

"I wish we could have some kinda...other basketball league, one for guys who maybe couldn't run as fast or jump as high but who could shoot and pass and had good fundamentals"

gravel gravy log off

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the correct response is of course "there is, it's called the WNBA, how come you don't watch it?"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

try googling rosalia samoilovna

Thanks, friend

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PupsOfWar posted:

There is, it's called the Golden State Warriors heyoooo

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
imho NBA has too many games and so I don't have the time to follow it

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

PupsOfWar posted:

they just need to bring back hand checking everything else will fall into place

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQpYAZxaFk

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

vyelkin posted:

There is, it's called the Golden State Warriors heyoooo

at least one of the splash brothers could probably jump if forced to do so, I'm betting

draymond on the other hand should by rights be Every White Dad's favorite basketball player

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
yay

https://twitter.com/RaleighReporter/status/805820474131419138?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

cool

gently caress off, mccheese

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
good

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

I don't usually talk about it in dadchat is all, I think

Wolff has now ruled out Wehrlein and has made sad bad noises about them getting anyone who's currently under contract with another top team, so who do you think is getting Rossie's seat? Hulkenberg?

e: also an American guy is in talks to take over Manor so we might get two American teams in it next year which I'm weirdly excited about even though neither of them will probably be very good.

Hulk already signed with Renault iirc

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PupsOfWar posted:

*pores through ancestry for very remote tatar roots* same

More like tater roots you Irish person!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Is this the right thread to complain about all cops being pigs?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Phone posted:

Is this the right thread to complain about all cops being pigs?
i'd say that the left thread, but yes

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Homework Explainer posted:

whatever you say, dumbass i've never interacted with

must you throw a fit at every single one of the dozens of people who think you're braindead

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

lurkers also think i'm stupid? bwuh????

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
SC jurors are unsure if shooting a black man in the back 5 times is against the law.

Neato.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Chelb posted:

lurkers also think i'm stupid? bwuh????

Yelling at people will make me popular

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Chelb posted:

must you throw a fit at every single one of the dozens of people who think you're braindead

you're the one replying to every post i make itt

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Phone posted:

SC jurors are unsure if shooting a black man in the back 5 times is against the law.

Neato.

Is that really surprising?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

turn your monitor on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

if only i had dms so you could run in here breathlessly to every message i make calling you an idi- hmmm

• Locked thread