Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Qwijib0 posted:

So, classic or cities and knights

C+K or GTFO. I'm all about that paper son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Febreeze posted:

Alex Smith would drink a cranberry juice and be the designated driver at a party
Roethlisberger would be the roofie giving rapist
Jameis would also be the rapist, but he'd fail at it, then steal something from the house
Dak is just happy to be there and everyone likes him
Andrew Luck is the weirdo roommate who already lived there and is trying to get people to play settlers of catan
Eli is the double dipper
Kaep is the guy trying to get people to volunteer with him while everyone else laughs
Cam is the best dancer at the party
Matt Ryan brought his own craft beer that nobody else likes so he just drinks it all himself
Russell Wilson won't shut up about God and his wife
Brock Osweiler keeps trying to win at beer pong but he can't hit a cup to save his life
Stafford is the party drinker who got the keg and throws up like 3 times but rallies and goes all night
Sam Bradford fell off the balcony at the last party and is just trying to not get hurt this time
Andy Dalton is the face in the crowd you never actually talk with
Marcus Mariota didn't come to the party even though he was invited. He wanted to get a good sleep
Jared Goff is hitting on every girl about how he lives in LA
Kirk Cousins didn't actually drink much but he acts like he's more drunk than he is and everyone can tell he's faking it but he's not hurting anyone so they let him do it
Browns QB is rushed to the hospital to get his stomach pumped
Carson Palmer is the weird older guy who wants to feel young but just creeps people out
Drew brees is boring everyone he talks to about how he is financially planning his future
Tyrod is doing wrestling moves through the beer pong table
Jay Cutler is on the back porch the whole night smoking
Philip wanted to come but he couldn't find anyone to babysit his fleet of children
Derek Carr is the ugly guy who keeps getting more tail than you and you can't figure out how, must have a big dick
Tom Brady is cheating at all the drinking games because he doesn't want to have a good time he just wants to win. you know that douche
Ryan Tannehill is awkward but he brought his super hot GF that everyone hits on and he's too awkward to stop it
Joe Flacco took up Andrew Luck's offer and is playing settlers of Catan
Ryan Fitzpatrick is wasted and keeps trying to tell people how smart he is but nobody cares
Carson Wentz really wants to play settlers of catan but he doesn't want to admit to himself he's a dork so he awkwardly shuffles into other conversations as a nobody
Blake Bortles sucks at beer pong but he's so drat laid back you just can't hate the guy

That moment when you find out that Alex Smith is your spiritual quarterback...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

schweens posted:

Hmm Aaron Rodgers and Trevor Semen are both unaccounted for. Very subtle, febreeze

Rodgers is hiding in the closet.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Brady only drinks in places that look like the milk bar from Clockwork Orange.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Tom Brady only drinks in places that look like the milk bar from Clockwork Orange.

"The Korova Milkbar :eng101:", *Chiche says smugly, before having a brief moment of self-awareness in which he compares his smug attitude with Aaron Rodgers. Also they both get drunk and start dancing with men instead of women.*

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kalli posted:

Milk+ is a performance enhancer

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Febreeze posted:

Eli is the double dipper

Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfprRZQxWps

Watch that and you will learn that Eli is the Double Dip Prevention police guy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Athanatos posted:

Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfprRZQxWps

Watch that and you will learn that Eli is the Double Dip Prevention police guy.

Sweet Jesus... he's right.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Febreeze posted:

Alex Smith would drink a cranberry juice and be the designated driver at a party
Roethlisberger would be the roofie giving rapist
Jameis would also be the rapist, but he'd fail at it, then steal something from the house
Dak is just happy to be there and everyone likes him
Andrew Luck is the weirdo roommate who already lived there and is trying to get people to play settlers of catan
Eli is the double dipper
Kaep is the guy trying to get people to volunteer with him while everyone else laughs
Cam is the best dancer at the party
Matt Ryan brought his own craft beer that nobody else likes so he just drinks it all himself
Russell Wilson won't shut up about God and his wife
Brock Osweiler keeps trying to win at beer pong but he can't hit a cup to save his life
Stafford is the party drinker who got the keg and throws up like 3 times but rallies and goes all night
Sam Bradford fell off the balcony at the last party and is just trying to not get hurt this time
Marcus Mariota didn't come to the party even though he was invited. He wanted to get a good sleep
Jared Goff is hitting on every girl about how he lives in LA
Kirk Cousins didn't actually drink much but he acts like he's more drunk than he is and everyone can tell he's faking it but he's not hurting anyone so they let him do it
Browns QB is rushed to the hospital to get his stomach pumped
Carson Palmer is the weird older guy who wants to feel young but just creeps people out
Drew brees is boring everyone he talks to about how he is financially planning his future
Tyrod is doing wrestling moves through the beer pong table
Jay Cutler is on the back porch the whole night smoking
Philip wanted to come but he couldn't find anyone to babysit his fleet of children
Derek Carr is the ugly guy who keeps getting more tail than you and you can't figure out how, must have a big dick
Tom Brady is cheating at all the drinking games because he doesn't want to have a good time he just wants to win. you know that douche
Ryan Tannehill is awkward but he brought his super hot GF that everyone hits on and he's too awkward to stop it
Joe Flacco took up Andrew Luck's offer and is playing settlers of Catan
Ryan Fitzpatrick is wasted and keeps trying to tell people how smart he is but nobody cares
Carson Wentz really wants to play settlers of catan but he doesn't want to admit to himself he's a dork so he awkwardly shuffles into other conversations as a nobody
Blake Bortles sucks at beer pong but he's so drat laid back you just can't hate the guy

Matt Leinart shows up to hit on all the girls and do keg stands even though he's been out of college the league for years.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grittybeard posted:

Matt Leinart shows up to hit on all the girls and do keg stands even though he's been out of college the league for years.

So he's Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and Confused?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

So he's Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and Confused?

I was trying to think of someone from one of the many college frat movies but this works much better.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Febreeze posted:

Is this intentional? I see a resemblance between Andy Dalton and Andy Griffith but I don't know if anyone else does.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
God drat it i'm Drew Brees

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Who's the guy who's king poo poo at beer pong and pours all his self worth into it so he doesn't have to try to have an actual conversation at the party

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Spoeank posted:

Who's the guy who's king poo poo at beer pong and pours all his self worth into it so he doesn't have to try to have an actual conversation at the party

AJ Mccarron

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Grittybeard posted:

I know a guy who went to USC with Leinart and loving hell did that dude party. He specifically mentioned that Leinart took part in hot tub fivesomes nightly for stretches of time.

Spoeank posted:

I thought doxxing was against the rules. Mods?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to make a Chiefs comic but I can't think of anything hit me with your ideas, goons

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Alex Smith's tiny hands can't lift Andy Reid's McRib?

Yeah, I got nuthin'

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Alex Smith as an actual manager with the defense and special teams guys as his subordinates and he takes credit for all their work

Edit: Alex Smith as Bill Lumberg, going around to different Chiefs players

"Yeah, Eric... if you could get me that pick six, that would be greaaat"

"Yea, Tyreek... if you could get me that kickoff return TD, that would be greaaat"

Then the last panel is Alex Smith getting a MANAGER OF THE YEAR award

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Dec 5, 2016

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Walrus Andy Reid with a Flava Flav neck clock has to be worked in there somehow, I feel

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Alex Smith reading a history of football and getting to the Forward pass and going pfft, like that'd ever have worked.

Then he throws the book away and it lands open near Walrus Andy Reid on the Two minute warning and he looks at it quizzically.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kalli posted:

Alex Smith reading a history of football and getting to the Forward pass and going pfft, like that'd ever have worked.

Tiny hands, noodle arms, can't lose!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Kalli posted:

Then he throws the book away

I'd think he would lateral it instead.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Alex Smith is unable to see.more than ten yards in front of him. Like he is constantly startled when people appear and disappear at that 10 yard radius.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

The Chiefs have more comeback wins this season than anyone. http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/12/5/13841488/chiefs-lead-the-nfl-in-come-from-behind-wins-yes-this-is-real-life

Maybe the reason for the Chiefs always falling behind then coming back is because some clumsy sideline/waterboy/helper is always accidentally hooking Reid's usual BBQ feeding tube with Berry's chemotherapy lines before the game and tiring him out. Someone discovers this, fixes it, then gets the Chiefs on the right track.

It's dark, but it could work? Too dark for TDP?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

swickles posted:

Alex Smith is unable to see.more than ten yards in front of him. Like he is constantly startled when people appear and disappear at that 10 yard radius.

I like the idea that Alex Smith's vision works like Video Game texture pop-in

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

"As god is my witness I thought footballs could fly."

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I don't know why but the pensive deep expression of the Discount Double Check guy in this art film cracks me up

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Eric Berry gets a checkup to make sure his cancer is still in remission. Dr. Swickles tells him he has some bad news and shows him a picture of his MRI (or whatever the gently caress they use for cancer screenings or some poo poo) and it is an Alex Smith tumor on his back.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't know why but the pensive deep expression of the Discount Double Check guy in this art film cracks me up

Almost Playoffs

Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn on the cover.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Schroedinger with the Chief's playoff chances in his box. "Is it alive? Is it dead?"

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

No they do not. That is a spurious definition of come-from-behind win.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Shangri-Law School posted:

No they do not. That is a spurious definition of come-from-behind win.

Yeah, that's hilarious. They have to move the goalposts to a very specific definition of comeback just to proclaim "WE ARE COMEBACK KINGS"

Also thanks for the suggestions, I think i got a good one that's mostly a big fat joke

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Alex 'McGoo' Smith

Or like a duck season/wabbit season joke with goodell being tricked to agree to let the titans/browns do the cleat thing next week

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:drat: Febreeze
http://imgur.com/gallery/RrFR5

I dont go on twitter so seeing that popup on my facebook feed after someone shared it on Imgur is odd. But seriously, thats sicknasty.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I dont go on twitter so seeing that popup on my facebook feed after someone shared it on Imgur is odd. But seriously, thats sicknasty.

Oh man, man... you publicly made fun of 9/11... comedy takes guts, I guess.

That a bold strategy, Cotton, lets see how it pays off for him.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

After years on this forum it felt tame to make that. Didnt get me in any trouble

Anyway Walrus fat jokes
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/andy-reid-orders-a-game-winning-drive/

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Good loving god that's way better than anything I could have come up with.

Incredible work.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

After years on this forum it felt tame to make that. Didnt get me in any trouble

Anyway Walrus fat jokes
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/andy-reid-orders-a-game-winning-drive/

Why are you just posting still images from the sideline of the game? I heard the Alex Smith mic'ed up and you're just reporting things as they happen at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Is it just me, or have three of the afc west teams had a lot of 4th quarter comebacks this year

• Locked thread