Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF09vGckSAc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KgUeyEltec

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Drunken Master is great. Some of tehse days I may watch a movie with you little akatellites.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

jacobin is cool and good, their immediate post election followup Vengeance is Mine was nuts

Just on and on like that

Post the rest of it

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

jacobin is cool and good, their immediate post election followup Vengeance is Mine was nuts

Just on and on like that

Hits that spot.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/805659477072560129

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
6000 pizza gate posts.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

jon stewart never clowned on his guests. that was when you knew to turn it off because for all that was great about stewart, he was a terrible interviewer.

he'd just talk about his chair being one inch higher because it's an interview and the interviewer has to have the higher chair

also wouldn't ever stop talking about the coffee mugs either

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Pizzghazi

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Schnorkles posted:

6000 pizza gate posts.

are the gate posts made of pizza, look like pizza, or engraved with pizza motifs? who needs that many pizza gates? so many questions and people with assault rifles want answers

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sir Tonk posted:

Trump thred: found this article while poopin' and was gonna post it

welcome to the future, bithc

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

pizza's great

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

(((pizza)))

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im 3 seconds early for everything so i can stay in the future

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

my favorite kind of posting is when you try to time the 10s between posts just right

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

a shameful boehner posted:

Post the rest of it

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2016/11/donald-trump-election-hillary-clinton-election-night-inequality-republicans-trumpism/

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i just realized that life is basically tetris. it's not a matter of if, but when.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

One of my favorite beliefs I see on Breitbart comments is the belief Trump is playing 7 dimension chess with these appointments.

2 examples i've seen

Trump is going to say Romney but at last minute he will change his mind so he humiliates him.

Or

Trump is going to put this person into this department and then at last minute end the department so they are humiliated.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
MEN-TAL ILL-NESS
clap, clap
clap clap clap

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pollyanna posted:

i just realized that life is basically tetris. it's not a matter of if, but when.

Which is why you need Trumpbuckets emergency protein buckets. Don't settle for less! TRUMP! (click)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

first they came for the bird refuge, and i did not speak out because i was not a bird refuge. then they came for the pizza restaurant implicated in a fabricated story about democrat politicians using child prostitutes, and i did not speak out because i was not a pizza restaurant implicated in a fabricated story about democrat politicians using child prostitutes. then they came for toucan sam and tony the tiger, and i did not speak out because i was not toucan sam or tony the tiger. and then they came for me, which to be honest i should have seen coming but didn't

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hello everyone

TRUMP

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

logikv9 posted:

hmm looking at the influence map for the first time in a long time, looks like goons finally have space again in delve, razor/MM are dead, RA is also dead (:stare:), and the drone russians still control drone space

and lol who brought back CVA. also, there are too many stations now. before it was like an oasis in a desert now it's one every block. gross

bringing this back from pages ago, but RA is dead? yikes.

also I haven't looked at eve since like half a decade ago, I wonder if they ever built a fun game to go with their spreadsheet and forum posting simulator.

nah thanks fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 6, 2016

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rembert/status/805985294432563201

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

squidgee posted:

bringing this back from pages ago, but RA is dead? yikes.

also I haven't looked at eve since like half a decade ago, I wonder if they ever built a fun game to go with their spreadsheet and forum positing simulator.

nah they got kicked out tho and live next to goons in period basis

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

One of my favorite beliefs I see on Breitbart comments is the belief Trump is playing 7 dimension chess with these appointments.

2 examples i've seen

Trump is going to say Romney but at last minute he will change his mind so he humiliates him.

Or

Trump is going to put this person into this department and then at last minute end the department so they are humiliated.

It's real telling how their primary concern is getting revenge and destruction rather than- you know- making things better

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ain't never seen one with a flared tip like that.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
My grandad had pizza for the first time a couple of years ago. He called them "pizzers", but thought they were alright. Well, that's my story.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Rex-Goliath posted:

It's real telling how their primary concern is getting revenge and destruction rather than- you know- making things better

lol if you think they care about making things better. this was always about revenge and retribution upon their enemies for them

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

here lies pizza gate

peperony and
cheaze

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i think ive seen this webm

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Pentagon buries evidence of $125 billion in bureaucratic waste
I'm sure Paul Ryan will....:lol:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

quote:

Pentagon leaders had requested the study to help make their enormous back-office bureaucracy more efficient and reinvest any savings in combat power. But after the project documented far more wasteful spending than expected, senior defense officials moved swiftly to kill it by discrediting and suppressing the results.

The report, issued in January 2015, identified “a clear path” for the Defense Department to save $125 billion over five years. The plan would not have required layoffs of civil servants or reductions in military personnel. Instead, it would have streamlined the bureaucracy through attrition and early retirements, curtailed high-priced contractors and made better use of information technology.

lmao gently caress better hide it!!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

quote:

“There is this meme that we’re some bloated, giant organization,” he said. “Although there is a little bit of truth in that . . . I think it vastly overstates what’s really going on.”

MEMES!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

well im convinced

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

petit choux posted:

You sonsabitches

Right now we are all sonsabitches

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well im convinced

same

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I swear to god I tried to read this and it looks like it's literally just pointing out pizza places in DC and adding boxes near them with stuff like "THIS GUY RAPED SOMEONE" completely unrelated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

there is this meme that i smoke crack, sherm or base, although there is a little bit of truth in that i will go down on you for a fiver

• Locked thread