Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

I don't think the Kremlin gives a poo poo about Brown Moses

That hasn't stopped their media wing from sending a reporter to stalk BM's mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

That hasn't stopped their media wing from sending a reporter to stalk BM's mother.

That's pretty lit

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Idlib is entirely controlled by nusra. Rebels who escape to Idlib who like having attached heads will join nusra.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Throatwarbler posted:

Idlib is entirely controlled by nusra. Rebels who escape to Idlib who like having attached heads will join nusra.

Well, Jaish al-Fateh, which is a much larger coalition led by Jaish Fateh al-Sham and Ahrar al-Sham but essentially yes. There's no real separation between whatever remains of the FSA and the various jihadist groups in Idlib. Putting the Aleppo rebels there basically gives the Syrians and Russians carte blanche to do whatever

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Okay so a few things:

Iraq is not Syria. I know that's sorta groundbreaking to you, but I assure you it is true. A thing happening in Iraq does not mean a thing is happening the same way in Syria.

Yes, the guy at the state department (not the white house) got fed up with an RT reporter. You know why? That reporter asks inane, obnoxious questions every loving day without any shred of irony considering they are representing a Russian state-funded media outlet. It also has literally zero to do with the question at hand and is stupid deflection of the issue we're discussing. You're really bad at this. Also, making fun of RT is not going to cost anybody at State their job, dumbass.

Okay lets explain it as simple as possible seems your confused by basic reason and FACTS. State department spokesman come out. Full of such conviction and full of his own wind and words spoken like they where cast in stone by god himself about Evil Russia bombing hospitals .

This with the backdrop of talks about possible no fly zone in Syria by Clinton if she won and possibility of WW3. So yes its all serious business not piss and wind. And you claim its nothing to do with the question at hand Aleppo? Maybe I missed some thing what's not relevant about that ?

At about 1 min asked a logical question by a member of the press regardless who she works for. Its a question americans should be asking the goverment. its a logical and reasonable question. Please provide some details on locations names sources etc she asks. Things you say are "obnoxious questions" But else where in the real world are called proof of claim , evidence etc.

The guy then has a a melt down over the course of the next two minutes and reverts to child like comments , same sort of thing your doing with comments like dumbass , last time i come across that dribble was in a episode of beavis and butthead. Even the established pro western journalist had to laugh at the speaker in disbelieve at his incompetence , spared him any more tears by telling him I will explain this to you off air.

I will bet money with you that come 2017 this clown will never represent the state department ever again will be pushing pens, he made a school boy error and exposed the clinton /obama approach Syria and Russia. Can't believe any one is trying to defend this school yard episode try and display a little impartial thinking in posting are else it just looks like your another link in the circle. Video was a classic example of the US government feeding its own people propaganda on a industrial level , no wonder people voted for trump

Take a deep breath and try watching it again and then maybe we can have a adult conversation about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gfOQ-juz8

moonraker fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 7, 2016

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Well, the plural of anecdote is something:
https://twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/806239971497517056

quote:

#Syria // #Aleppo // At least 5 buses full of fighters from East (Southern) Aleppo left the enclave right now.

https://twitter.com/GlobalEventMap/status/806228804746219520

quote:

At least 10 Green buses have entered the Old City, rumors of a surrender by the militants in Central #Aleppo, #Syria

https://twitter.com/maytham956/status/806245083846676481

quote:

Dozens of armed men surrender to #SAA in the neighborhoods of Bab AlHadeed, Aghyr & Karm AlJabal in #Aleppo #Syria

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

moonraker posted:

Okay lets explain it as simple as possible seems your confused by basic reason and FACTS. State department spokesman come out. Full of such conviction and full of his own wind and words spoken like they where cast in stone by god himself about Evil Russia bombing hospitals . This with the backdrop of talks about possible no fly zone in Syria by Clinton if she won and possibility of WW3 . So yes its all serious business not piss and wind. And you claim its nothing to do with the question at hand Aleppo ??? Maybe I missed some thing what's not relevant about that ?

At about 1 min asked a logical question regardless of the sourse are who she works for its aquestion americans should be asking of there goverment . it its a logical and reasonable question. Please provide some details on locations names sources etc . Things you say are "obnoxious questions" But else where in the real world are called proof of claim , evidence etc.

The guy then has a a melt down over the course of the next two minutes and reverts to child like comments , same sort of thing your doing with comments like dumbass , last time i come across that was episode of behaves and buathead . Even the established pro western journalist had to laugh at the speaker in disbelieve at his incompetence , spared him any more embracement by telling him I will explain this to you off air.

I am will to bet money with you that come 2017 this clown will never represent the state department ever again will be pushing pens , he made a school boy error and exposed the clinton /obama approach Syria and Russia . Can't believe any one is trying to defend this school yard episode try and display a little impartial thinking in posting are else it just looks like your another link in the circle. Video was a classic example of the US government feeding its own people propaganda on a industrial level , no wonder people voted for trump

Take a deep breath and try watching it again and then maybe we can have a adult conversation about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gfOQ-juz8

The only person having a meltdown is you, dude. Also it's "Beavis and Butthead", which is something a native English speaker wouldn't gently caress up. You're slipping, tovarisch.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Real question, was "Behaves and Buathead" the proper localization for some particular language (Russian)? Or was that the worst butchering I've ever seen?

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Hey Moonraker you're a Ghouta Truther, right?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

The only person having a meltdown is you, dude. Also it's "Beavis and Butthead", which is something a native English speaker wouldn't gently caress up. You're slipping, tovarisch.

Well, any American under the age of 50 now. I remember a Senator calling them "Beaver and Buffcoat" back in '93, and even that guy is in his 90s now.

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Doesn't matter what my native tongue is we are talking about reason and fact :)

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
e: nm, not feeding the derail

Dusty Baker 2 fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Dec 7, 2016

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
http://www.kavkazr.com/a/hankala-chechentsev-otpravlyayut-sluzhit-v-siriyu/28159413.html

Chechen military police prepare to deploy to Syria.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Well we are, but I don't really know what you're doing. Other than deflection, distraction, and a nice sprinkling of half-truths to make things go down better. Your tactics are boring and your arguments have all been made already.

It's definitely not suspect that someone says something pro-russian and the entire thread trips over themselves trying to own them with one-liners while claiming that the other person has already lost, is crazy, or is trying to "derail the thread" by posting something that is on topic but goes against the thread's narrative. The fact that any of this lovely garbage posting is allowed or in some cases even egged on by the mods creating a spotlight on them with "Mod Challenges" is even more damning to the healthy culture of "Debate And Discussion" going on here.

Bonus points for making fun of their English and spending money to give them a homophobic avatar, "He needs cum for his butthole, LOL! What a dumb fag!"

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Odobenidae posted:

It's definitely not suspect that someone says something pro-russian and the entire thread trips over themselves trying to own them with one-liners while claiming that the other person has already lost, is crazy, or is trying to "derail the thread" by posting something that is on topic but goes against the thread's narrative. The fact that any of this lovely garbage posting is allowed or in some cases even egged on by the mods creating a spotlight on them with "Mod Challenges" is even more damning to the healthy culture of "Debate And Discussion" going on here.

Bonus points for making fun of their English and spending money to give them a homophobic avatar, "He needs cum for his butthole, LOL! What a dumb fag!"

Made fun of their inability to properly comprehend a cultural phenomenon (Beavis and Butthead), not their inability to properly speak English. Also I didn't buy the av, but I appreciate that you think I'm that generous of a person.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Didn't say that you bought it, I quoted your post as an example. I'm referring to the eternal circlejerk of this thread's regulars (yourself included).

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Odobenidae posted:

Didn't say that you bought it, I quoted your post as an example. I'm referring to the eternal circlejerk of this thread's regulars (yourself included).

haha okay

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Yes, the circlejerk of fact based opinions over opinions built on fascist propaganda.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Obviously putin did nothing wrong when he invaded Crimea, yes!

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Fact Based Opinions*

*limited to positions held by the U.S. State Department and NATO Think Tanks.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Odobenidae posted:

Fact Based Opinions*

Yeah, it's funny how that happens.

makes you think.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Odobenidae posted:

Fact Based Opinions*

If you've got some facts to share, show 'em.

If you're just here to whine, your act is going to get real old real fast.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Odobenidae posted:

Fact Based Opinions*

Noooo my gimmick.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Actually I am against US intervention on behalf of the rebels but also against Russian intervention on behalf of the SAA. The PYD is the only faction worth supporting, because you have to fight for left-wing groups, wherever they are. The "revolutionaries" who sold out leftism to support liberal demoracy in Syria as opposed to proletarian revolution deserve to die.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Panzeh posted:

The PYD is the only faction worth supporting, because you have to fight for left-wing groups, wherever they are.

On that note, here's an interview with Weird Twitter YPG dude PissPigGranddad.

https://shadowproof.com/2016/12/06/american-syria-ypg-communal-society-ruins/

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Panzeh posted:

Actually I am against US intervention on behalf of the rebels but also against Russian intervention on behalf of the SAA. The PYD is the only faction worth supporting, because you have to fight for left-wing groups, wherever they are. The "revolutionaries" who sold out leftism to support liberal demoracy in Syria as opposed to proletarian revolution deserve to die.

Both Syrian Communist Parties are backing Assad, I think they understand that if the jihadist elements, their "moderate" allies, and their western/saudi backers win that it will be much harder to make any kind of progress after U.S. imperialism establishes itself in Syria. I'd trust that the Syrians know what's best for themselves. The Kurds and their many three letter acronyms have their own reasons for being against Assad but still under an uneasy alliance or ceasefire. Their situation is much more complicated but I don't know enough about it to really have an opinion one way or the other.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Panzeh posted:

Rather bad form blaming the workers for their false consciousness

Also the PYD sold out vast majority of the Syrian proletariat for the sake of Kurdish nationalism, certainly not an orthodox take on class struggle.

Also can everyone just stop wishing death on everyone else, please, and thanks.

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Sinteres posted:

Interesting interview.

I checked his twitter, and it looks like civilians are still managing to get away from ISIL:
https://twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/803600194801537024

quote:

Husband, wife and flock crossing over from ISIS territory to our lines
:unsmith: They're holding hands.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
PissPigGranddad is just the type of entertainment people need in this stupid conflict.

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015
Wow thanks guys seems i hit some ones erogenous zone, its just what I wanted for Christmas a new avator , "Monkey was getting me down if truth be known " I have cum full circle and just like to take this moment to say a big thank you to those that made it happen.

I will continue my hobby of spreading propaganda else where as my work in this thread is done. Time to pop over to the Breexit thread I am always welcome there. And yes my comrades did infiltrate your silly electrol system machines,in fact any one qualified to operate a vending machine could have done this and we did provide the wiki leaks to destroy the clinton campaign and CIA director's where compromised long ago and used to maximum effect with perfect timing ,sack magic as the french say

And yes in 3 months time once Syria is cleansed myself Putin , Assad, Trump, farage
Will sit out on the presidential palace lawn in Damascus on a warm evening
Once the Vodka is poured and Cuban cigars lit ,
Putin sits and turns to look at us ,
He raises his eyebrow and has a nervous giggle,
Its followed by a awkward silence ,
Then Trump will break is to hysterical laughter ,
We all follow along in barrels of laughter,
Farague punches the air shouting we did it,
Trump bear hugs Putin ,
And assad strokes his moustache like a purring pussy cat,
We raise a toast to the new world order,
The music starts
And we all dance the night away Russian style ,
rarara rasputin lovers great love machine,
dadadad lalala dadad lalala lover of the Russian queen

Ending scene is one of Obama, Clinton ,Merkel, Blair, on there knees before there Arab masters in Saudi trying to blame each other for it all but like this thread they will continues to refuse to look facts in the face and there circlejerk will commence until the bitter end.

Don't you love it when a plan comes together , what a glorious year 2016 has turned out to be can't wait for 2017 Merry Christmas every body

Your cum loving russian shill moonraker
Commence evil laughter ohhahhahhahahahahahohhahhah

moonraker fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Dec 7, 2016

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Young Freud posted:

Well, any American under the age of 50 now. I remember a Senator calling them "Beaver and Buffcoat" back in '93, and even that guy is in his 90s now.
Yes and it even became an ongoing joke on the show:

Wiki posted:

Some of the mispronunciations of Butt-Head's name by adults have been Butthole, Bum-Head, Butter-head, Buttbrain, Head-Butt, Nuthead, Bob-Head, and Butter (Wall Of Youth).[citation needed] Senator Ernest Hollings first used the name 'Buffcoat' on the floor of the U.S. Senate — an incident believed to have inspired incidents of mispronunciation of the title characters' names.[3]
Sadly, Boathead wasn't one of them. :(

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

Sinteres posted:

This guy is stupid.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

funny way to spell posted:

This guy is stupid.

He's a goddamn American Hero

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

This guy is stupid.

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

He's a goddamn American Hero
These are both accurate.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

I don't think the Kremlin gives a poo poo about Brown Moses
They kinda do though:
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201605041039044994-kremlin-bellingcat-mh17/

http://tass.com/politics/860960

http://www.mid.ru/foreign_policy/ne...uageId=en_GB#21

The Russian MFA even ended up plagiarising a LiveJournal in its response to our request they provide evidence of our fakery

https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/articles/2016/04/22/the-russian-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-presents-its-evidence-of-mh17-fakery/
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2016/04/22/mfa-plagiarism/

And we've been targeted by two different groups of Kremlin backed hackers on multiple occasions
https://www.threatconnect.com/blog/russia-hacks-bellingcat-mh17-investigation/

Including the CyberBerkut releasing a fake document dump linking us to the Ukrainian government:
https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/659754993399013376

And not forgetting my various appearances in the Russian government funded media, including this video released on the morning of the September 28th MH17 JIT press conference, which is now the subject of an OFCOM complaint:
https://youtu.be/V3lwPS_1E2w

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I met with various Syria focused organisations yesterday as part of a series of meetings about accountability and legal proceedings, and as a side I had a discussion about locally made barrel bombs. You might remember in the summer there was a huge explosion at one of the locations believed to be producing them:
http://www.orient-news.net/en/news_show/117737/0/Large-explosions-rock-Assad-barrel-bombs-factory

It turns out this may have had a significant effect on the number of barrel bombs being used. The representatives I spoke to said their contacts on the ground had said in the last several months there had been a drop in barrel bomb use. I've also noticed the chlorine bombs used recently seem to rely less on the barrel bomb casings they were being put into before, so it seems that event may have had a significant effect.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Mike Judge as Kremlin op confirmed. Idiocracy Putin's vision of the downfall of the American empire. King of the Hill was an inside job.

3peat
May 6, 2010

This guy is stupid.

..ly handsome and awesome!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sinteres posted:

Turkey depopulated Kurdish villages of more people than that, but we were still happily providing them with military assistance while that was going on. I wonder what the difference could be.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It takes at least three wrongs. Perhaps four.

• Locked thread