Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
big fan of her unabridged audiobook narration of naked lunch, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Chelb posted:

big fan of her unabridged audiobook narration of naked lunch, though

i laughed

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

summer wine is the better nancy sinatra song anyways

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
My dad's okay apparently had seizure related to meds. Yay can relax.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Music is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI6Et_DTSJc

loving hell formatting

erosion fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 9, 2016

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

stone cold posted:

some velvet morning is the better nancy sinatra song anyways

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Days of Swine and Roses is better.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kustomkarkommando posted:

also VB I have lined up a movie to watch tomorrow you might find interesting, under the shadow which is farsi language movie set during the war of the cities aerial bombardment stage of the Iran-Iraq war about a mother blacklisted from pursuing a middle career because of political activity during the cultural revolution who is tormented by a djinn after surviving a bomb run on her apartment building and becomes increasingly paralysed with fear for her daughter.

Has been favourable compared to the babadook and is getting a lot of nods from smaller critics as one of the better movies of the year

I'll look it up.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Schizotek posted:

I moved in with a black roommate this year and discovered that apparently its a big thing to drink cognac straight. I regret giving him permission to drink it, because I've gone through like three bottles this semester but I don't wanna tell him he can't anymore. Not really the price, especially since I get a decent bit of free weed I give away to other people because I don't smoke outside of social situations myself, but I only use that stuff for cooking, and I've had to go to the store to get more in the middle of cooking. Stressful as gently caress, when cooking is my stress relief activity.
have you tried not being a complete moron, that might help

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Schizotek posted:

Because the drinking cognac is A Black Thingcommunity.
?????????????????

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Schizotek posted:

Yeah, I'm not scared the dweeby comp-sci major is gonna beat me up cuz i told him to stop drinking my glorified cooking sherry. I also spent a decent chunk of my youth, and most of my adult life up to this point in a minority majority neighborhood. Just not a black one.

I just think it would be rude to withdraw permission over something this dumb. Like I said its a give and take thing, I was just expecting he would drink my whiskey or beer, as opposed to something I primarily viewed as a cooking aid that had to be bought from ABC.
i mean, how do you define minority majority neighbourhood here, were 3 of 5 bunkers made from wood?

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i mean, how do you define minority majority neighbourhood here, were 3 of 5 bunkers made from wood?

I mean my dad bought a house in 2007 in a latino area that had just begun gentrifying and was supposed to be a "good neighborhood" in a few years, and then 2008 in South Florida happened and I was the only white kid on the bloc for a long while. Was probably good for my development cuz my dad was racist af, also it was close to the inter-coastal. good fishin. also the cities only two gay bars were relatively close by which was kind of a bonus

dunno what you mean by bunkers.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/politico/status/806981457210200064

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
leonard

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

You gotta let it go

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hollismason posted:

You gotta let it go
typical luger

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Avshalom posted:

typical luger

That's not even the right slur

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
nazi collaborator

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Avshalom posted:

nazi collaborator

Nope

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Grass is always greener

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
yeah no i didn't really mean that, please accept this photo of the veebug as apology

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Hollismason posted:

You gotta let it go

It hasn't even been that long dude

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
They arrested Judge Reinhold :(

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Gin and Juche posted:

They arrested Judge Reinhold :(

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i stayed up late last night modeling base human heads for fun while listening to music

oddly relaxing and fun, probably even more so once i re-familiarize myself with modeling software

rip

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

boy are my arms tired posted:

i stayed up late last night modeling base human heads for fun while listening to music

oddly relaxing and fun, probably even more so once i re-familiarize myself with modeling software
three weeks in the future:
if only I had real, human heads to work from
six weeks in the future:
time to buy a spare freezer

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

uhhhhhh

quote:

oh.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Is Reinhold a known nut (like on the Randy Quaid scale)? I don't know anything about him.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
haha yes, the joke is that it sounds like im killing people and taking their heads, when actually im just a nerd using computer programs ho ho hee hee

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
gotta get a head in life

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Well if you like that then settle in because you'll definitely dig this one: Did you use computer programs so much that boy it made your arms tired?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGbgAisf6_c

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

haha yes, the joke is that it sounds like im killing people and taking their heads, when actually im just a nerd using computer programs ho ho hee hee
we're just doing our best to make you interesting, friend

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

its better for you then us joking about you having a bunch of phrenology diagrams as research notes

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

R. Mute posted:

we're just doing our best to make you interesting, friend

touche

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

This chart is seriously confusing me. Are these all numbers for the Dems or are the numbers for the party currently controlled by the President in each block. It has to be the latter right because the numbers are all negative.

Edit: yeah this chart is showing that the party in control of the Presidency ALAWAYS losses seats in the Congress and state level legislature during their administration.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Dec 9, 2016

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

mandatory lesbian posted:

its better for you then us joking about you having a bunch of phrenology diagrams as research notes

but this fits the thread theme more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

correct lesson: learned

how's ellison doin, last i checked they were trying to call him an anti-semite for not hating palestine

• Locked thread