Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Well I'm hosed if that happens, cause I still can't work enough to support myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

change my name posted:

Ugh, Ryan can't kill SS and Medicare fast enough.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I also hope poor old people die.

Edit: ^^^ Yeah. It gets on my nerves how many liberal sorts will joke (I hope, at least) about how gleeful they are about a bunch of people dying for being poor.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 10, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I also hope poor old people die.

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Perseverando

Without a religious perspective in the discussion of evil, there can be no argument. Without divine judgment good and evil are relative not absolute.

I don’t believe you can make a very compelling argument of true evil without a religious component.

I suppose you can make an argument from the viewpoint that society determines what is good and evil. But that is still a relative viewpoint as societies change and cultures are wildly different from one another. What is accepted one decade as good is evil the next, etc.

You cannot make an argument for absolute evil without a religious component. Period.

2 posted on 12/08/2016 10:45:22 PM PST by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Like the one that says rape, genocide, murder, slavery, and incest are all hunky dory?
Yeah, gently caress you

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Dec 10, 2016

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I hope all these evil, terrible people live long lives so they can continue to gently caress us over. Suffering is good for the soul, after all.

quote:

Christianity is the only ideology which rid the world of slavery as a “good”-—and pederasty, incest, misogyny and on and on. It is the most rational and just “ethic” system on earth.

savagesusie doesn't read much of the Bible, considering that only a couple of forms of incest were banned in the OT, and in fact if you believe the Bible is 100% literal fact, there's only one way Noah's family got the planet repopulated after the Flood. Not to mention Lot, the guy whose wife turned into a pillar of salt, who started a new tribe of people by his daughters getting him drunk and then having sex with him.

That's not even touching the fact that the Bible does not condemn slavery, and in fact tells slaves to obey their masters and serve them faithfully. Also lo loving l at the idea that the Bible rid the world of misogyny.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Twelve by Pies posted:

With how much Freep talks about the liberal war on Christianity and churches, it's pretty amusing to see them literally say that churches should be bulldozed, Christians jailed, and churches lose their tax exempt status.

Jesus got swapped with the money changers long, long ago in conservatism.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Edit: ^^^ Yeah. It gets on my nerves how many liberal sorts will joke (I hope, at least) about how gleeful they are about a bunch of people dying for being poor.

Most people here are just venting their frustrations about the worst pieces of poo poo in this country.

At least I hope.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mostly I'm just watching people say horrible things and hoping that nothing horrible happens to them because I'm not a vindictive gently caress

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

SocketWrench posted:

Like the one that says rape, genocide, murder, slavery, and incest are all hunky dory?
Yeah, gently caress you

Idk about you but I don't want to become the freeper. I wanna believe we're above that.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

Idk about you but I don't want to become the freeper. I wanna believe we're above that.

I think we are. i'm not seeing a whole lot of people here claiming the only way you can identify evil is to have a religious rule book that says things that are evil are really perfectly ok. And to those that think such a religion should be the guide between good and evil, well, they can get hosed.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
There's also a bit of difference between "It seems like the only way these assholes will stop voting to gently caress over the planet and future generations is to die of old age/medical conditions," and Freep's "Everyone who has the slightest disagreement with us should be put in a concentration camp and/or painfully executed." I don't think (or at least I hope) nobody in this thread is suggesting, even jokingly, to actively go out and hurt or kill Freepers.

I mean yeah, I get it. Saying "I want our political opponents to die" is really bad, but I agree with Mustached Demon, most of us are venting our frustrations with these evil, hateful people. And I don't think anybody here actually wants SS/Medicare to be destroyed, even if it would be a sort of comeuppance for how they voted.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Twelve by Pies posted:

There's also a bit of difference between "It seems like the only way these assholes will stop voting to gently caress over the planet and future generations is to die of old age/medical conditions," and Freep's "Everyone who has the slightest disagreement with us should be put in a concentration camp and/or painfully executed." I don't think (or at least I hope) nobody in this thread is suggesting, even jokingly, to actively go out and hurt or kill Freepers.

I mean yeah, I get it. Saying "I want our political opponents to die" is really bad, but I agree with Mustached Demon, most of us are venting our frustrations with these evil, hateful people. And I don't think anybody here actually wants SS/Medicare to be destroyed, even if it would be a sort of comeuppance for how they voted.

Yeah, I know it's a joke, but that doesn't mean I don't feel the pit in my stomach get worse when I see people joking about it, since, well, I've got a whole list of people who would likely die from losing SS/Medicare, and I'm one of them. It makes some of us a little twitchy considering that's a very real possibility now.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A snack from Geert Wilders, Dutch Far-Right Leader, Is Convicted of Inciting Discrimination posted by freeper Navy Patriot.

quote:

To: Navy Patriot

Geert Wilders’ conviction in the Dutch courts will only make him that much more the martyr and righteous warrior. Convicted for what? For having an unpopular opinion? If Geert is somehow elected to be Prime Minister, he will have to govern by laptop or skype until his safety can be better assured.

I like that one of his popular slogans is now ‘Make the Netherlands Great Again!’, Every patriot knows what that slogan means. It means pride and independence of thought and of deed. It does not mean lying prostrate, mute and neutered while those who hate you walk all over you and disrespect your home or your culture.

4 posted on 12/9/2016, 10:05:41 PM by lee martell

quote:

To: nopardons

In the possible civil war, the left’s muslim assasins may not be the only ones eliminated. Everyone knows it was the left that did this so it may take them out too.

8 posted on 12/9/2016, 10:29:56 PM by MtnClimber (For photos of Colorado scenery and wildlife, click on my screen name for my FR home page.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Yeah, if memory serves, the dutch are very liberal when it comes to society and patriotism over there is painting your face orange at a soccer match, not arming yourself with all the rifles and ammo you can to march around proclaiming racism, intolerance and hate are the way of the future while making yourself look like a dolt.

quote:

Everyone knows it was the left that did this so it may take them out too.

Is this referring to the US or Holland?
If it's Holland, yeah right, that's gonna be a five minute long war where your "alt right" dutch people shout something at everyone else and then they go about their day

If it's to the US, what the gently caress, dude, you guys won the election and control all three branches, deal with it. Even when they win they cry about wanting a new revolution and being oppressed

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Of course I don't want people to actually die, but their intense and purposeful lack of empathy and active wishes of malfeasance to anyone darker/poorer than them is really loving rich when they just voted to screw themselves over big time.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SocketWrench posted:

If it's to the US, what the gently caress, dude, you guys won the election and control all three branches, deal with it. Even when they win they cry about wanting a new revolution and being oppressed

Excuse me cucks don't count and a conservative majority in SCOTUS did not stop this country from defying STATES RIGHTS to legalize SODOMY AGAINST GOD'S WILL or undo the introduction to communism known as Obamacare.

It's starting to look like FReep doesn't actually control a single branch, if Trump's cabinet nominees are any indication. I don't think I've ever seen so many establishment billionaires in government at once....

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MANime in the sheets posted:

Excuse me cucks don't count and a conservative majority in SCOTUS did not stop this country from defying STATES RIGHTS to legalize SODOMY AGAINST GOD'S WILL or undo the introduction to communism known as Obamacare.

It's starting to look like FReep doesn't actually control a single branch, if Trump's cabinet nominees are any indication. I don't think I've ever seen so many establishment billionaires in government at once....

That's because there hasn't been.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Mustached Demon posted:

That's because there hasn't been.

b...b.....but.....

he said......

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Freep server is down. But on the plus side, they've upgraded from a backup Yahoo Group to a Facebook Group!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MANime in the sheets posted:

We must drain the swamp of corrupt, self serving politicians.....so that I, Donald J Trump, can fill it with corrupt, self serving cronies

It really worries me so many bought into his lies. It wasn't just the freep types or the normal blind party voters, but just average voters too. that such a huge swath of the US is so gullible and able to fool with conspiracies and blatant lies does not bold well for the future of any nation

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Dec 10, 2016

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

We must drain the swamp of corrupt, self serving politicians.....so that I, Donald J Trump, can fill it with corrupt, self serving cronies

It really worries me so many bought into his lies. It wasn't just the freep types or the normal blind party voters, but just average voters too. that such a huge swath of the US is so gullible and able to fool with conspiracies and blatant lies does not bold well for the future of any nation

The Dems and the GOP (insert your country's "center"-right and center-"left" parties here) have been alternating in loving the working class for decades, where do you want them to turn to when they wise up to what's going on and there is no left wing alternative because ~*communism*~? This farce is going to end sooner or later, people will only go for "the lesser of two evils" while they aren't yet hosed and the only ones lining up to catch the pieces are the fascists. We are living in "interesting times".

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Dec 10, 2016

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The interesting times part is living in a world where the working class or common human isn't hosed over.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Smeep posted:

Freep server is down. But on the plus side, they've upgraded from a backup Yahoo Group to a Facebook Group!

I could have sworn we had a :stonk: + :allears: emoticon, but I guess not. A shame, really.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be documenting this one, too much of a pain in the rear end to block out their names.

e:

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

man I'm going to be so productive this weekend

quote:

It's dead, Jim

Hardware failure requiring a trip to San Jose to sort out (eta 5PM PST.) The site may be down for most of the evening, if not the weekend, depending on the severity of the failure and the degree of Kung Fu necessary to bring us back online. We'll continue to update with progress reports, with the next likely within an hour of getting hands-on with the smouldering device. Next update 6-7PM PST.

Thank you for your patience.

Follow us on Facebook for updates.

Twitter @_John_Robinson (ssh, it's a secret.)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Smeep posted:

man I'm going to be so productive this weekend

This is the schadenfreude we can enjoy without being assholes.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

McGlockenshire posted:

I could have sworn we had a :stonk: + :allears: emoticon, but I guess not. A shame, really.

We do! It's :magical:.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

McGlockenshire posted:

Yeah, I don't think I'll be documenting this one, too much of a pain in the rear end to block out their names.

e:

gently caress me if I'm wrong, but if they're willing to post their hateful bullshit in a public place, they've given up any expectation of privacy.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
poo poo man, even with the 50k/month they pay for their lovely forum they have down times.

We also have :stonklol: which I like very much.

E:

Extensive Vamping posted:

gently caress me if I'm wrong, but if they're willing to post their hateful bullshit in a public place, they've given up any expectation of privacy.

Yeah, policy in the PYF: Idiot on Social Media at least is that blocking is not necessary if its a public page since the info is out there publicly.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Prism posted:

We do! It's :magical:.

Thank you. One day I'll remember that name, as it really is magical, isn't it.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Jagged Jim posted:

Churches vow to offer sanctuary to people in US illegally

:toughguy:

Out of curiosity I checked and JimRob still has his "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God." tagline.

Now let me tell you about how the government is threatening our religious liberty. Remember, not serving gay people is a critical element of the Christian faith, but all those passages about offering refuge to "the stranger, the alien" doesn't really apply to today.

Twelve by Pies posted:

That's not even touching the fact that the Bible does not condemn slavery, and in fact tells slaves to obey their masters and serve them faithfully. Also lo loving l at the idea that the Bible rid the world of misogyny.

There are parts of the Bible that condemn slavery (Isaiah 58, for example), and parts that endorse it. There are a lot of different perspectives in a collection of 66 books written over several centuries, believe it or not. If you read the Bible in context, you can see a progression to a more accepting and liberating view of the world as time goes by. But greedy slave-owning Christians took the parts that endorse slavery out of context to justify it. Unfortunately, there's no way to say Christianity as a whole was an enemy of slavery.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

quote:

It's dead, Jim

Hardware failure requiring a trip to San Jose to sort out (eta 5PM PST.) The site may be down for most of the evening, if not the weekend, depending on the severity of the failure and the degree of Kung Fu necessary to bring us back online. We'll continue to update with progress reports, with the next likely within an hour of getting hands-on with the smoldering device. Next update 6-7PM PST.

Thank you for your patience.

Follow us on Facebook for updates.

Twitter @_John_Robinson (ssh, it's a secret.)

:ughh:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
You know, I think having the Server be be a 4 hour drive away from the Administrator may not be a particularly good idea.

Also :lol: at them fleeing to Facebook after them raging at Zuckerberg for weeks because of the fake news crackdown.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Jurgan posted:

There are parts of the Bible that condemn slavery (Isaiah 58, for example), and parts that endorse it. There are a lot of different perspectives in a collection of 66 books written over several centuries, believe it or not. If you read the Bible in context, you can see a progression to a more accepting and liberating view of the world as time goes by. But greedy slave-owning Christians took the parts that endorse slavery out of context to justify it. Unfortunately, there's no way to say Christianity as a whole was an enemy of slavery.

Being against slavery just did not compute in the ancient world. It'd be as crazy as being against work or marriage or things that are just part of the universal human condition. (For now!) You can see Christian thought begin to work against it precisely in the passages of Paul that are often taken in support of it. He's not preaching against it for sure - but he's thinking about it. He knows that a slave's soul is as valuable to God as a rich man's soul - but he only makes theological inferences from that, not political ones. But that lays the foundation for the decline of slavery in Europe. When it was revived in America they needed to really twist things to define Africans as not quite human, in order to avoid some troubling inferences that eventually led to the institution's death. A lot of the men that died to end slavery were pretty drat racist by today's standards - but they did believe that slaves had souls, and mistreating Christians that way was an affront to them.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Yeah, if memory serves, the dutch are very liberal when it comes to society and patriotism over there is painting your face orange at a soccer match, not arming yourself with all the rifles and ammo you can to march around proclaiming racism, intolerance and hate are the way of the future while making yourself look like a dolt.

Is this referring to the US or Holland?
If it's Holland, yeah right, that's gonna be a five minute long war where your "alt right" dutch people shout something at everyone else and then they go about their day

Freep are purestrain authoritarians. It's not enough to win. They must silence all dissent in the most violent manner possible. There can be no disagreements of any sort and all must serve their desires no matter how contradictory they may be.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Geostomp posted:

Freep are purestrain authoritarians. It's not enough to win. They must silence all dissent in the most violent manner possible. There can be no disagreements of any sort and all must serve their desires no matter how contradictory they may be.

Which is why they are so easy to rile up. Since they can give no quarter on any issue, simply having an opposing opinion is enough to get them into a rage. I see it all the time when I troll /pol/. They won the election, more than anyone else as they just wanted to troll the establishment. But they're so authoritarian that simply showing you have an opposing view point sends them into a rage. They are currently trying to do meme Rogue One into ruin because the lead actress described herself as a feminist. Their stances are so hardline that they actually collapse in on themselves. They still defend Trump because he hasn't been incharge long enough to gently caress them and they just want liberal rage. When Trump either fucks them over personally or they get screwed over enough that liberal being mad isn't enough, they'll turn on him because of how much quarter (see: "that plays well before the election -- now we don't care") he gives on everything.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

Which is why they are so easy to rile up. Since they can give no quarter on any issue, simply having an opposing opinion is enough to get them into a rage. I see it all the time when I troll /pol/. They won the election, more than anyone else as they just wanted to troll the establishment. But they're so authoritarian that simply showing you have an opposing view point sends them into a rage. They are currently trying to do meme Rogue One into ruin because the lead actress described herself as a feminist. Their stances are so hardline that they actually collapse in on themselves. They still defend Trump because he hasn't been incharge long enough to gently caress them and they just want liberal rage. When Trump either fucks them over personally or they get screwed over enough that liberal being mad isn't enough, they'll turn on him because of how much quarter (see: "that plays well before the election -- now we don't care") he gives on everything.

With all groups this extremist, they can only function with a clear enemy. With a clear enemy, they'll unite into a terrifying force, suppressing any individuality and ignoring all pain until the enemy is either driven before them, or they are broken by superior firepower. If they don't have someone to direct all their hate on, they cannot ignore subtle differences in each other and start eating themselves. It's why people riding these groups to power always look for some new enemy to point at and pretend to be persecuted. It doesn't matter who the enemy is or how terrible the "offense," just that they can be the convenient target to keep the base riled up long enough to ignore all the pain the leaders are inflicting on them. Even the most obvious conman is accepted with pride so long as he gives them someone else to blame and hate. It's like a drug to these people: an addicting, empowering feeling that deadens their reason completely, but requires ever increasing dosages for the same high.

It's why the Republicans absolutely need their massive propaganda networks and why they will always decry the media as having a "liberal bias" even if it bends over backwards to give them elections by spewing all their gibberish as merely "controversial". Eternal rage blinding so much of the populace is the ticket to unending power, but it must always be redirected lest it consume them. Trouble is, that they depended on it so much that when a more exciting liar came about, he managed to steal all their dupes away, forcing them to kowtow to him for their power.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

They're baaaaaaack

Puzder Changes Tune on Immigration: ‘I Will Fiercely Defend American Workers’ Over Foreigners

quote:

To: FreeReign

President-elect Donald J. Trump’s choice for Secretary of Labor seemed to renounce his former positions on immigration—in which he supported foreigners over American workers for jobs—in a new statement on Saturday, seemingly admitting he was previously wrong.

He'd better function as a Secretary of Labor for Americans, not foreigners - this is not an issue Trump can compromise on.

2 posted on 12/10/2016 9:40:04 PM PST by AnotherUnixGeek

loving government forcing us to hire all these cheap foreign workers! :argh:

quote:

To: AnotherUnixGeek

If I am a CEO I must work within the law. Thus if the government is importing cheap labor I have to go along even if I don’t like it. The other option is to close down. I’m not sure he’s reversed himself so much as it is that now he can express how he really feels

5 posted on 12/10/2016 9:45:33 PM PST by Fai Mao (PIAPS for Prison 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: FreeReign

He got his mind right. And there’s going to be a lot more of that in the days ahead.
We would do well in the days ahead to ignore what Trump says, and to completely disbelieve anything the MSM says, and watch what he and his people do.

6 posted on 12/10/2016 9:47:37 PM PST by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)

quote:

To: Fai Mao

Good point: now that he knows he has moral support from Donald Trump, he can follow what might have been his personal druthers even though the corporate world was baying for him to either go the cheap imported labor route or else be punished in the near term market.

9 posted on 12/10/2016 9:52:46 PM PST by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

:smugdon: Well since you asked nicely...

quote:

To: tumblindice

He got his mind right. And there’s going to be a lot more of that in the days ahead. We would do well in the days ahead to ignore what Trump says, and to completely disbelieve anything the MSM says, and watch what he and his people do.

I'm of the opinion that if we don't like something, that we should speak up, and that perhaps Trump will listen to us and correct the problem.

10 posted on 12/10/2016 9:52:49 PM PST by FreeReign
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fai Mao

If I am a CEO I must work within the law. Thus if the government is importing cheap labor I have to go along even if I don’t like it. The other option is to close down. I’m not sure he’s reversed himself so much as it is that now he can express how he really feels

From all that I've read about Puzder in the last few days, he has not simply been a business leader going along with the availability of cheap immigrant labor. Instead, he has been a forceful advocate for the illegal-immigrant excuse that there are jobs Americans are not willing to do, and also a forceful advocate for amnesty. In other words, he sounds like his views on immigration are much more in line with Jeb Bush's than Trump's.

Hopefully he will serve as Labor Secretary with the goal of preserving jobs for Americans and expanding the job market for Americans.

12 posted on 12/10/2016 9:57:05 PM PST by AnotherUnixGeek

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

In Pictures: What the Kaaba’s Interior Looks Like

I'm sure Freep has a scholarly interest about what inside Islam's most holy place.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

But where’s the bathroom?

2 posted on 12/04/2016 2:11:53 PM PST by patro (Phrogs Forever)

Never change, Freep.

quote:

I think our smallest nuke would be sufficient.

4 posted on 12/04/2016 2:14:13 PM PST by Gadsden1st

quote:

Looks like a nicely decorated Latrine.

I still say that NASA should be tasked with sending the Islamic Moon Rocks back.

5 posted on 12/04/2016 2:15:57 PM PST by Paladin2 (No spellcheck. It's too much work to undo the auto wrong word substitution on mobile devices.)

quote:

To: Gadsden1st

“I think our smallest nuke would be sufficient.”

Actually it should be ground up for aggregate and then mixed with cement. The resulting concrete should then be poured in a mold that looks like Elvis Presley.That way the muzzies really can worship the king.

14 posted on 12/04/2016 2:33:23 PM PST by Fai Mao (PIAPS for Prison 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Tacky, tacky, tacky! Some lavender wallpaper, maybe some matching curtains, a few ferns for decoration, some throw pillows and some lace doilies for the overstuffed sofas. A couple framed ads for Broadway musicals and a portrait of Judy Garland and you’ve have something going...

16 posted on 12/04/2016 2:40:54 PM PST by Billthedrill

quote:

That should have been ground zero on 9/12/01. We should have destroyed every one of the “holiest sites” of Islam, starting at #1. If you want to destroy this cult, you take out the places that the believers think are untouchable because allah has blessed them. If allah cannot save it, who can?

23 posted on 12/04/2016 2:51:06 PM PST by Glad2bnuts (If Republicans are not prepared to carry on the Revolution of 1776, prepare for a communist takeover)

quote:

To: Salamander

"It’s actually the instructions on how to care for your new “Pet Rock”.

Well Gary Dahl waited 1,370 years before mass marketing the idea.

I don't think there's any danger of a Patent Infringement or Copyright claim.

(There is some opportunity here for conning some Soros Bucks. I can see it now - "Black Rocks Matter.")

34 posted on 12/04/2016 3:47:36 PM PST by shibumi (Cover it with gas and set it on fire.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Paladin2

The Black Stone was stolen once and held in Bahrain for 23 years before being ransomed back. Its absence then didn’t seem to affect their prayers. But if you want to move it, one destination would sow the most confusion and be the most irrevocable: give the lunar cult’s icon to the Sun.

37 posted on 12/04/2016 4:17:49 PM PST by JohnBovenmyer (Obama been Liberal. Hope Changed)

quote:

Just the Dome of the rock mosque, it would be quite easy given our pinpoint accuracy. As the Mooslums topple Buddhist statues, Hebrew graves, and Christian churches. Why should we fear destruction of them and theirs?

In a sane world the entirety of Islam would look like Dresden after we unleashed hell on the last cult that wanted to take over the world.

43 posted on 12/04/2016 5:24:28 PM PST by Glad2bnuts (If Republicans are not prepared to carry on the Revolution of 1776, prepare for a communist takeover)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
The kaabahs been destroyed a few times in history and surprise it didn't end islam. I like how these dopes think they're the first to think of it.

Haxin Jackson
Apr 3, 2011

quote:

That should have been ground zero on 9/12/01. We should have destroyed every one of the “holiest sites” of Islam, starting at #1. If you want to destroy this cult, you take out the places that the believers think are untouchable because allah has blessed them. If allah cannot save it, who can?

23 posted on 12/04/2016 2:51:06 PM PST by Glad2bnuts (If Republicans are not prepared to carry on the Revolution of 1776, prepare for a communist takeover)

I'm sure that if we started destroying Islam's holy sites, Muslims' reaction would be one of resignation and surrender and not one of righteous fury. :rolleyes:

Sorry Freep, but Islam is not a Gradius boss and you can't just hit its weak point to destroy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Somehow it never makes itself clear to freep that much like nuking the vatican, nuking the kaaba is just going to piss them all off so instead of a few extreemists you're up against the whole of Islam.
If the country was run by freep it'd be a nuclear wasteland within an hour of them taking the reins

I like it, honestly. It's decorative and pretty without being gaudy while being very subdued in color, like there's just enough to make it eye pleasing.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Dec 11, 2016