Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Groovelord Neato posted:

what is with all these dudes that turn down sex.

Not every guy is horny 100 percent of the time. It's kind of a sexist question, because people don't say "what's with all these ladies that turn down sex?" in the same context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

LethalGeek posted:

I dunno. None of these stories are all "my bf only fucks me once a day, I want more" that I could understand, I got other poo poo to do in the course of a day. My real answer is too many guys jerking off too much.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were other issues (ie. People "getting comfortable"), but that may be me not being able to comprehend a dude being unenthusiastic about doing the sex

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

If vaginas are bank accounts your mother is the community atm :grin:
your mums contactless

(she's an incel)

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Men can be not in the mood just like women aren't.

The problem is that he's selfish when they do and doesn't care about her.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

LethalGeek posted:

I dunno. None of these stories are all "my bf only fucks me once a day, I want more" that I could understand, I got other poo poo to do in the course of a day. My real answer is too many guys jerking off too much.

I got a UTI just reading that

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

underage at the vape shop posted:

Agreed. I also think for some guys, they tend to be more eager for sex if they have to put a lot of effort towards making their partner want to have sex at the time. Sometimes when people get married the availability of it can kill a lot of the excitement and anticipation, and they become progressively less motivated.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

sometimes im sleepy and just wanna watch planet earth and cuddle

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
It's also not very sexy to turn to your partner and just think that's sexy enough to be turned on. And she said if he initiates she feels dirty and has to shower. Sounds like they definitely need some couples therapy

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

toiletbrush posted:

your mums contactless

(she's an incel)

I wish your mom had been an incel.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

54 40 or gently caress posted:

It's also not very sexy to turn to your partner and just think that's sexy enough to be turned on. And she said if he initiates she feels dirty and has to shower. Sounds like they definitely need some couples therapy

this was my take on it too, I dunno how reliable of a narrator she was being given this detail

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I don't think it's the asking that makes her feel dirty. I read it as he asks at inopportune times and she goes "lemme just shower first". But if the dude doesn't even go down on her, he doesn't deserve a clean woman.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Panfilo posted:

Not every guy is horny 100 percent of the time. It's kind of a sexist question, because people don't say "what's with all these ladies that turn down sex?" in the same context.

the reason is women don't know they're gonna get off every time.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

underage at the vape shop posted:

Yup, that's the real issue. The part where she's like "I have to lube myself up with some spit because he never rubs or kisses me" is just disturbing and really sad. :(

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Fellahs, go down on your wives, or you will lose them to me, as I beat box on that pussy like Heavy D.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
"i have to focus on getting myself off or I just won't" is the key here

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Fellahs, go down on your wives, or you will lose them to me, as I beat box on that pussy like Heavy D.

poetry.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Here's a tip, don't marry someone if you don't like having sex with them.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Modus Pwnens posted:

Here's a tip, don't marry someone if you don't like having sex with them.

What if they have prosperous land and large herds?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

not even that can keep you married to prince charles

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I think if you're ever at a point in your life that you're turning to anonymous forums for life advice you probably shouldn't marry

A marriage is a lot of work!!!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Business Gorillas posted:

If vaginas are bank accounts your mother is the community atm :grin:

My mum is a pimp who facilitates access to women? :confused:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Chichevache posted:

My mum is a pimp who facilitates access to women? :confused:

I think he kind of messed up the allusion by using "ATM" as an abbreviation for "rear end to mouth" not "automated teller machine."

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

My favorite is when one partner doesn't want to have sex ever, but gets upset if the other masturbates/has toys/whatever.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

How do your Gods feel about an open relationship?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

My favorite is when one partner doesn't want to have sex ever, but gets upset if the other masturbates/has toys/whatever.

Some goon upthread had pretty much the best advice, paraphrasing:

"In every relationship you should treat masturbation like making GBS threads. Assume they do it but don't go out of your way to catch them at it or even give it much thought."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Masturbation aka "going number 3"

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Why do all these people, who clearly don't even like each other all that much, decide to marry? Isn't that the thing dating is generally all about, actually getting to know a person?

"After 3 year of marriage, I suddenly realized the only real emotion I feel for me SO is mild contempt. What should I do?"

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
real answer is narcissism

these guys aren't into banging their SOs because they don't feel sexy about themselves

they could be with Miranda Kerr and not get aroused because of their self image

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

e X posted:

Why do all these people, who clearly don't even like each other all that much, decide to marry? Isn't that the thing dating is generally all about, actually getting to know a person?

"After 3 year of marriage, I suddenly realized the only real emotion I feel for me SO is mild contempt. What should I do?"

my friend I'm gonna introduce you to this thing called "societal/cultural norms" and the pressure that can arise when you go up against them

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Zelder posted:

my friend I'm gonna introduce you to this thing called "societal/cultural norms" and the pressure that can arise when you go up against them

Exactly. I know an upsetting amount of people who feel like once they hit 25 or 30 they have to double down on their current partner, no matter how lovely their relationship is, because it's "too late" to start over

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Friend caught crashing into cars, on drugs, with illegal firearms.

So, a little back story. My friend goes to a large college in Pennsylvania and is only 18. He was carrying a .22 pistol in his waistband and had a .44 Taurus underneath his drivers seat. He was in his school parking lot high on MDMA and apparently backed into a Ford F-150 multiple times, increasing in speed each time, in an attempt to make it explode and also damaged some other vehicles. When the police showed up he originally refused to get out of the vehicle but ultimately got out and laid on the ground. When they searched him he had the gun on him, a glass vial of drugs in his pocket (I assume was MDMA) along with a syringe, and he had a razor in his pocket. He told the police that he had also smoked a blunt and that he wanted to die. My question is, how much trouble is he going to get in? this only happened the other day so I have yet to speak to him. He has no prior record with anything, not even a speeding ticket. His doing drugs was nothing new to me but he never had a lapse in judgement when he was on them. Is there anything he can do to lower his sentence? What are his options?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

gentle pete posted:

backed into a Ford F-150 multiple times, increasing in speed each time, in an attempt to make it explode

too many computer video games.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

Just heard a story about a guy that pretty much ignores his wife.. she was bitching it's been 4 months.. dude god drat!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

gentle pete posted:

So, a little back story. My friend goes to a large college in Pennsylvania and is only 18. He was carrying a .22 pistol in his waistband and had a .44 Taurus underneath his drivers seat. He was in his school parking lot high on MDMA and apparently backed into a Ford F-150 multiple times, increasing in speed each time, in an attempt to make it explode and also damaged some other vehicles. When the police showed up he originally refused to get out of the vehicle but ultimately got out and laid on the ground. When they searched him he had the gun on him, a glass vial of drugs in his pocket (I assume was MDMA) along with a syringe, and he had a razor in his pocket. He told the police that he had also smoked a blunt and that he wanted to die. My question is, how much trouble is he going to get in? this only happened the other day so I have yet to speak to him. He has no prior record with anything, not even a speeding ticket. His doing drugs was nothing new to me but he never had a lapse in judgement when he was on them. Is there anything he can do to lower his sentence? What are his options?

Hmmm, he never had a lapse of judgement before while on illegal drugs, like carrying firearms or operating a motor vehicle? Checks out.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

gentle pete posted:

My "friend" (TOTALLY NOT ME)

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

gentle pete posted:

What color is your "friend"?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Groovelord Neato posted:

A lot of people posting are way fatter and uglier than you are imagining.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Groovelord Neato posted:

You should go look at r/deadbedrooms. Actually, don't, because it's really loving depressing.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Lockback posted:

A lot of people posting are way fatter and uglier than you are imagining.

plus did you guys miss the part where he called her a loving bitch and puts not effort in? He pretty much hates her. just get divorced and move on ffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

tactlessbastard posted:

What color is your "friend"?

I'll give you one guess and it's the option that has the worst dances.