Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Trump's butt crust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Was there a tweet from Sputnik/RT right around nov 4th that basically admitted to ducking g with the election? Wasn't there a high ranking Russian who verified the fuckery?

no it was the Clinton campaign that "ducked" with the election!

remember back to simpler times when the Clinton campaign paying people to agitate at Trump rallies by wearing a donald duck costume was just mi abuela being a little goofy while winning an easy election?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
maybe the west illuminati's plan is cozying up to russia because it realizes that it can't deal with china and iran on its own, who cares if putin wants to carve off a few bits and pieces of other countries, gotta break up a few international borders to make an omelette amirite

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I will loving plotz if Trump takes any sort of significant bite out of the military/MIC budget and puts any of the money into domestic poo poo like every goddamn president and congress should have been doing for the past 30 years.

there is no loving way that money is going into domestic poo poo unless you're talking about building more prisons or giving more tax breaks to the rich/corporations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

comingafteryouall posted:

remember back to simpler times when the Clinton campaign paying people to agitate at Trump rallies by wearing a donald duck costume was just mi abuela being a little goofy while winning an easy election?

Can't tell if serious or not

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

it could have worked if she went with a scrooge mcduck costume

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a shameful boehner posted:

Western Seven?

California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Colorado?

please let it include Colorado, take us with you Calexit

Don't worry, we're not going anywhere without your water

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

we'll trade alaska for idaho

we want cheap taters

hawaii will be where the chinese financiers will bunk at

Hawaii has already abandoned any sort of goods producing economy so they're years ahead of the rest of us.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I will loving plotz if Trump takes any sort of significant bite out of the military/MIC budget and puts any of the money into domestic poo poo like every goddamn president and congress should have been doing for the past 30 years.

If he did, it would just be funneled to no-bid contracts that by complete coincidence happen to be from companies Trump is totally divested from no seriously you guys.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Why the hell would you take Utah

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

cams posted:

hm the last couple sentences of this don't really connect with what preceded them

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/808371766850621445

"We really hate that this happened but don't do anything."

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
a global hegemony made up of an unholy russo-american alliance seems like a good alt history novel

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mayor Dave posted:

Don't worry, we're not going anywhere without your water
colorado is a valuable trade partner with california and washington wrt engineering and IT, also a lot of datacenters are there

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

this was fantastic

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

logikv9 posted:

3.2% beer rules, obviously

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Prav posted:

i thought we didn't believe the fake news of RT

Sure. They just like to undermine. I was looking for the tweet were they made the claim, false or otherwise.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Next tweet: If we can just get the drat thing to fly.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
up until just recently water rights in colorado were so hosed it was illegal to collect rain water from your yard

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/margbrennan/status/808375822033780737

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

logikv9 posted:

they have all the emergency supplies for when trump bombs them all to poo poo

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Quack quack quack

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

a shameful boehner posted:

a global hegemony made up of an unholy russo-american alliance seems like a good alt history novel

or a WWII history book.

an American-Russian alliance kind of makes sense. it's like in anime when the two young rivals have to team up to beat the real big bad guy. and that guy is china. we both hate posh Europeans who look down their noses at everybody else. we both love cheap alcohol. we both love the richest people in our countries and making GBS threads all over the third world.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Holy poo poo, so the Air Force is loving fighting with the president-elect over Twitter?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

or a WWII history book.

an American-Russian alliance kind of makes sense. it's like in anime when the two young rivals have to team up to beat the real big bad guy. and that guy is china. we both hate posh Europeans who look down their noses at everybody else. we both love cheap alcohol. we both love the richest people in our countries and making GBS threads all over the third world.

yeah that's true, but i was thinking post wwii.

trump and putin are best buds and that relationship isn't gonna change anytime soon. may as well embrace it, sorry china

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Welcome to the America where Red Dawn has already happened and the Wolverines were already summarily executed.:ussr:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Listen, folks. I've heard a lot of people saying that everything that has transpired, honestly, has done so according to my design. They give me credit for that, a lot of really smart people are saying your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, great moon by the way, tremendous moon. The waterfront property there is top notch and I've always admired it, definitely looking into it. But your friends, really not smart people, really really not smart, I didn't want to say it but I had to. I had to folks. Your friends, they're just...so not smart, your friends are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet, believe it. I don't usually like telling people my plans, I really don't, I like the element of surprised, but a lot of people are asking if it was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator, and believe me, if I did, they would take the bait. They would. So stupid, the rebel alliance is just so terrible folks, I mean, what have they ever done? But this battlestation, it's beautiful, really tremendous, huge. Honestly there has never been a battlestation like this, I think Saudi Arabia had a few that were close but not close. Not really close. And a lot of people say the insides of their battlestations, it's just not up to snuff. We have the best battlestations. But this one, this battlestation...really it's a great one, you won't believe it, this battlestation is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive. And they will die, like dogs! Sad!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

Holy poo poo, so the Air Force is loving fighting with the president-elect over Twitter?

he's just unhappy that his L-M stock dropped

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i lol everytime someone tries to use this term w/o knowing what it means

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
No F-35s just mean a leaner, better fighting force against the New Allies in 2018

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Late night talk show hosts were definitely in the tank for Trump. The comedy goldmine is going to be endless.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

tadashi posted:

Late night talk show hosts were definitely in the tank for Trump. The comedy goldmine is going to be endless.

not when trump opens up the libel/slander laws

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Reminder that Carter Page is one of the Trump people closely connected to Russia

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

not when trump opens up the libel/slander laws

I loved when he said he wouldn't do this because he'd get sued too and everybody was like "makes sense"

like y'all forgot that it's not a crime when the president does it lmao

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

So they finally figured out how to destroy other planes with it?

Edit:

tadashi posted:

Welcome to the America where Red Dawn has already happened and the Wolverines are trying to win with owns on social media.:ussr:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i lol everytime someone tries to use this term w/o knowing what it means
barely anyone here knows what any of the terms they use mean and would be completely unable to defend or accurately explain their positions if pressed

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

cams posted:

barely anyone here knows what any of the terms they use mean and would be completely unable to defend or accurately explain their positions if pressed

this is neoliberal gaslighting

cams
Mar 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

this is neoliberal gaslighting
this made me laugh aloud, gj

captain of industry makes sacrifices to serve our great nation, truly a hero

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/808377884469592065

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Pillowpants posted:

Reminder that Carter Page is one of the Trump people closely connected to Russia

snippets from a foreign policy talk he gave in moscow back in june, he is a former advisor as of a few months ago

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/751089916243746818
https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/751101751772737536

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MizPiz posted:

So they finally figured out how to destroy other planes with it?

Edit:

yeah you sell it to other countries and watch as their air force destroys itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

tadashi posted:

Wait, does this mean they're Trump supporters?

• Locked thread