Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I can't wake up without a cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Jive posted:

gently caress's sake if you have 17 intelligence agencies willing to frame someone for treason, you can probably suppress your political opponents in a way that doesn't involve them gaining control of all branches of government

Or how about this. Instead of releasing emails that helps Trump win and then framing him for this poo poo how about simply releasing emails that help Clinton win. That would have been 10x easier and 100x less stupid.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
look libulardos, if reinhold isnt qualified, howd he get to be a judge

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

the white house set up the hacking operation to try and make Hillary and the DNC look more sympathetic and drum up a war against Russia when Hillary took office.

Unfortunately, they are stuck in their DC bubble so they didn't know how to actually make Hillary sympathetic and did the worst thing they could personally think of happening to them, getting their personal emails hacked and revealing their true swamp thing intentions.

true patriots see through this ruse.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the conspiracy theories are exactly what the Russians want lol. the truth is the american electorate picked Trump fair and square, and all this paranoia about it plays right into their hands

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Holy poo poo I love this guy for completely loving flying over my expectations, this was humbling as gently caress

I like this video

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

the conspiracy theories are exactly what the Russians want lol. the truth is the american electorate picked Trump fair and square, and all this paranoia about it plays right into their hands
also just the perfect cover for the reagan-school bipartisan effort to get rid of that pesky medicare and social security and VA once and for all

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Remember how we were outraged back in 2012 when these hypothetical people were being cast in empathetic light. Now lets do a puff piece on how neo Nazis are people too! Unironically hoping for a French revolution in 2017 guillotines and all.

axeil furthers the case for murdering all financiers with extreme prejudice:

axeil posted:

i'm just loling at everyone still getting mad about wall street.

haven't you loving idiots learned: we always win, even when we lose. you literally cannot beat us.

vote for trump? he'll make one of us his treasury secretary.

vote for clinton? she'll make some small changes here and there but won't fundamentally change how we do business

vote third party: :laffo:

don't vote because you're an idiot who gets their political opinions from south park? we win by default and get to laugh at you for being a moron.

don't you see? we can't lose! it's loving amazing that people haven't picked up on it yet.

:laffo: you loving believe that neo-nazi?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i looked at his post history in that thread and it's a bunch of hillary fellation followed by that one post lol

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

orange sky posted:

Holy poo poo I love this guy for completely loving flying over my expectations, this was humbling as gently caress

I like this video
there are many, many people like him, especially in the "rust belt" and they don't get interviews and puff pieces because it doesn't generate clicks and actually highlights the problem with our society

the rich and their media slaves would rather feed their constituents into the gas chamber instead of keep the economy going, that's how loving morally bankrupt they are

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I want one

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

comingafteryouall posted:

the white house set up the hacking operation to try and make Hillary and the DNC look more sympathetic and drum up a war against Russia when Hillary took office.

Yeah I hear you. This occurred to me too. But why use this as a casus belli when we could frame something in Syria, release RNC leaks to sink Trump, and get the best of both worlds while not doing anything to tarnish the DNC? They'd look like heroes and the RNC would look like idiots.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

I want one

in a just world it would have exploded and left him in a Johnny Got His Gun situation. only able to communicate by banging his head on his pillow through morse code.

unfortunately we live in Trump's world

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So, suppose this Russia/Trump connection is rock-solid, that even the GOP and the Electoral College can't ignore it. (Yes, I know, nothing matters.)

What then? What happens? Is Hillary awarded the presidency? Is Paul Ryan awarded it because he's 3rd in line? Does anything happen to Trump? His family? Pence?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Mr. Jive posted:

Yeah I hear you. This occurred to me too. But why use this as a casus belli when we could frame something in Syria, release RNC leaks to sink Trump, and get the best of both worlds while not doing anything to tarnish the DNC? They'd look like heroes and the RNC would look like idiots.

I don't actually believe in that theory, just posting what would be the justification for Trump supporters if they're confronted with having to explain why the white house would set up a false flag operation.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fart blood posted:

So, suppose this Russia/Trump connection is rock-solid, that even the GOP and the Electoral College can't ignore it. (Yes, I know, nothing matters.)

What then? What happens? Is Hillary awarded the presidency? Is Paul Ryan awarded it because he's 3rd in line? Does anything happen to Trump? His family? Pence?
the union shatters, and the separators pledge allegiance to either canada or china

or go into business for themselves but i don't see anyone but the Western Seven doing that

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

what happens if it turns out that donald trump is actually a 1957 buick?

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

fart blood posted:

Nothing because it's 2016

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

you can't really map primaries onto the general public. trump got himself a cult of personality and got them to vote for him while the regulars split the remaining vote five or more ways between them. i just think this forum has a tendency to go all the way over to one position. at one time it was "hillary cannot lose" and now it is "nothing matters at all and trump will suspend elections and be king until ivanka takes over for him and the congress will let it all happen and the media will praise him."

there's sometimes a lack of nuance around these parts. republican senators are already turning on him. there is no way republican congresspeople are sitting around going "yeah, a war with china is okay i guess. whatever he wants to do, you know?" this is not good for them.

'THIS time- the Republicans won't be spineless cowards concerned only with tax cuts for the rich' says increasingly nervous poster for the seventh time itt

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

In a week Hillary is gonna get elected somehow and we'll all wake up from the Kafkaesque nightmare that is TYOOL 2016.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the union shatters, and the separators pledge allegiance to either canada or china

or go into business for themselves but i don't see anyone but the Western Seven doing that

Western Seven?

California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Colorado?

please let it include Colorado, take us with you Calexit

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Rex-Goliath posted:

'THIS time- the Republicans won't be spineless cowards concerned only with tax cuts for the rich' says increasingly nervous poster for the seventh time itt
remember when "knowing that at one point in your life you will have to inflict mortal violence on others to save yourself and anyone you care about" was deemed as insane

not so much now

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
embrace chaos

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hm the last couple sentences of this don't really connect with what preceded them

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/808371766850621445

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a shameful boehner posted:

Western Seven?

California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Colorado?

please let it include Colorado, take us with you Calexit
-idaho -utah +alaska +hawaii

idaho and utah will likely be claimed by canada but still have good trade relations with the western seven

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/808371813394903040

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
oh come on if anything alaska should just be returned to canada and hawaii should be its own nation ffs

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

oh come on if anything alaska should just be returned to canada and hawaii should be its own nation ffs
we'll trade alaska for idaho

we want cheap taters

hawaii will be where the chinese financiers will bunk at

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
this state is so weird. its this confluence of everyone from both coasts and anywhere in the midwest who just said "gently caress it" to life in the sticks or in megalopolis and just decided that a heady mix of pragmatism, legal weed and technology development was just right for them

like California I guess, except without the coast

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
for now, until the antarctic and greenland ice sheets both melt

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
*dies in a massive wildfire*

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

this state is so weird. its this confluence of everyone from both coasts and anywhere in the midwest who just said "gently caress it" to life in the sticks or in megalopolis and just decided that a heady mix of pragmatism, legal weed and technology development was just right for them

like California I guess, except without the coast

Colorado also has good breweries, it's a really weird mix of everything

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

lmao playing the Israel card to protect themselves from Trump

I hate US politics.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
actually i'm gonna say that fracking is gonna be what triggers yellowstone to blow

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
yeah my company had a party at Avery Brewing recently. we got to see the production facility. i got to try a beer infused with cabernet sauvignon. it had something like 14% abv, lol

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Was there a tweet from Sputnik/RT right around nov 4th that basically admitted to ducking g with the election? Wasn't there a high ranking Russian who verified the fuckery?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Lol, Lockheed must have made a few calls this morning.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Was there a tweet from Sputnik/RT right around nov 4th that basically admitted to ducking g with the election? Wasn't there a high ranking Russian who verified the fuckery?

i thought we didn't believe the fake news of RT

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I will loving plotz if Trump takes any sort of significant bite out of the military/MIC budget and puts any of the money into domestic poo poo like every goddamn president and congress should have been doing for the past 30 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I will loving plotz if Trump takes any sort of significant bite out of the military/MIC budget and puts any of the money into domestic poo poo like every goddamn president and congress should have been doing for the past 30 years.

But how else will we fund the war against China?

• Locked thread