Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I don't think he's going to leave but boy howdy would that be funny. Half the fanbase would call him a traitor and the other half would be stuck giving him an over the pants handjob for Bringing Michigan Back (trademark)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

UF probably going after Wake's Elko too

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I don't think he's going to leave but boy howdy would that be funny. Half the fanbase would call him a traitor and the other half would be stuck giving him an over the pants handjob for Bringing Michigan Back (trademark)

I was going to say it wouldn't an over the pants handie, but I bet Harbaugh is freaky like that.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
nothin' wrong with achieving climax from a khaki'd up handjob.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

MourningView posted:

Don Brown is a really good coach but he's like 500 years old.

Yeah - one of the reasons Harbaugh hired him is because he won't be looking for a HC job.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

future thread title

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Isn't this how most strip-club experiences end?

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Regnevelc posted:

Isn't this how most strip-club experiences end?

Who wears khaki's to the strip club?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

drunk leprechaun posted:

wait you're not supposed to wear sunday formal to the strip club?

gently caress!!!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

drunk leprechaun posted:

The type of guy who goes to a strip club and orders a nice tall glass of milk I'm guessing.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Korranus posted:

Major Applewhite's contract is a base of 5 years/$7.5 million plus a $100k bonus per win after eight wins. His buyout is the remainder of the contract due at the time plus 50% interest if he leaves for another program in Texas. So, if he leaves for Texas Tech in two years his buyout is $6.75 million.

Also...

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/808407085939642368

lol

lol at Texas saying no to this.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

drunk leprechaun posted:

I literally don't know how you are supposed to dress at a strip club

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I never really got NFL fans acting high and mighty about amateurism given that the NFL could end major college football tomorrow if they felt like paying for a minor league.

First of all, that would never happen. Why pay for something that you are already getting for free?

Secondly, I don't think that would be the result, anyway. A big part of the appeal of college football is the sense of identity fans get from the association of their school's team. If you remove that, I think a lot of people would stop caring about it. It would be like the XFL or something, with less talented athletes

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

DrunkPanda posted:

Gym shorts, basketball jersey, foam finger that says STRIPPERS #1

?????

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Korranus posted:

Major Applewhite's contract is a base of 5 years/$7.5 million plus a $100k bonus per win after eight wins. His buyout is the remainder of the contract due at the time plus 50% interest if he leaves for another program in Texas. So, if he leaves for Texas Tech in two years his buyout is $6.75 million.

Also...

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/808407085939642368

lol

But we really really wanted you in the conference and tried real hard to get you guys in, promise.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Member that time Texas did a home and home with UCF? I member.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

an adult beverage posted:

Texas played UH for a few years when I was in undergrad for OOC. UT also did a home and home with Wyoming of all schools.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

an adult beverage posted:

I was visiting a UCF friend and went to that game. That was the grand opening of UCF's new stadium

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

$40 suit from Groupon.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the enemies of michigan athletics

quote:

Michigan Wolverines coach Jim Harbaugh earlier this week told his players that rumors about his potential return to the NFL were nothing more than “lies made up by our enemies.”

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Clearly rutgers and Michigan need to cement their rivalry by playing for the dick nixon trophy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

crushed that someone beat me to the Enemies of Michigan Athletics joke in the other thread

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Dang, I wish my program was powerful enough to have enemies. Besides like diabetes and meth.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

DrunkPanda posted:

Thin sweatpants and a silk shirt.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

Thin sweatpants and a silk shirt.

This.

But if you're stuck w regular pants make sure you thread your belt so the buckle is on the side so you get your money's worth.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
NCAA Coaching Carousel: Ask Me About Jizzing My Pants

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I usually just wear the rear end less chaps but I'm usually working

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

the enemies of michigan athletics

oh my god yes

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

But we really really wanted you in the conference and tried real hard to get you guys in, promise.

And to think UH still falls for UT bullshit once a generation

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

pillsburysoldier posted:

I was visiting a UCF friend and went to that game. That was the grand opening of UCF's new stadium

That was a very stressful game. I feel like that's when I first became aware of UCF. And then there was a while when it seemed like every third goon was a UCF student, which doesn't seem to have translated into a big fan contingent here in TFF.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

R.D. Mangles posted:

crushed that someone beat me to the Enemies of Michigan Athletics joke in the other thread

https://twitter.com/DanMurphyESPN/status/808854997148569600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Michigan declares war on Virginia Tech

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

MourningView posted:

Clearly rutgers and Michigan need to cement their rivalry by playing for the dick nixon trophy

In the pantheon of crazy people, I don't think it's fair to compare McMagic to Harbaugh.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Urbz, Saban, ... Dantonio?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

I assume the top 3 recruiting coaches are Saban, Meyer, and Fisher?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

DrunkPanda posted:

When someone says "hey wanna go to the strip club" and you say "yes" whatever you're wearing at that moment is appropriate.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIVbuqsjgvw

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

LLCoolJD posted:

I assume the top 3 recruiting coaches are Saban, Meyer, and Fisher?

It's drat sure Saban and Meyer, 3rd's probably Dantonio, Fisher, or maybe Dabo.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

vyst posted:

I usually just wear the rear end less chaps but I'm usually working

All chaps are assless. That's what chaps are. If they cover your rear end and crotch that's just leather pants.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Thermos H Christ posted:

All chaps are assless. That's what chaps are. If they cover your rear end and crotch that's just leather pants.

I'll start calling them chaps when you find more ways opportunities to use the word "assless".

You have 12 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
never wear a belt to a strip club. if you somehow get pulled onto the stage, they're going to hit you with it.

• Locked thread