Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

daslog posted:

Did anyone buy you a GoPro yet for the drive to Florida?

Look I know we elevated the terror alert level from Blackwatch Plaid to the artwork for Rush's seminal album Moving Pictures, but is the world really ready for a 40 hour loop of footage of my prostate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Yes.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Someone better get that one or you're all dead to me

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Look I know we elevated the terror alert level from Blackwatch Plaid to the artwork for Rush's seminal album Moving Pictures, but is the world really ready for a 40 hour loop of footage of my prostate

Are you going to have a traveling companion for this? Go on adventures together in steamy jungles and the like?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Live stream it.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Baileys, from the bottle.

Really?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
That is quality brandy, not Baileys.

14, do you need a Hi-Lift jack to pull those and take them to somewhere with a cage?

spookykid fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Dec 14, 2016

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Fermented Tinal posted:

Baileys, from the bottle.

Really?

1. it's Kerouac, he can drink whatever the hell he wants

2. it was breakfast time, c'mon

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Someone better get that one or you're all dead to me

Thread status: being monitored from underneath the cornfields of Iowa :v:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Nice E.T. finger

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

zundfolge posted:

Someone's feeling p nutty :q:

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

14 BAR RIFF posted:

all I heard is that you want one of those chinese 5.5mm endoscope cams.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

cursedshitbox posted:

all I heard is that you want one of those chinese 5.5AU endoscope cams.

Fixed

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Your hole. :3: and I'm happy to oblige with your special size requests.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Dannywilson posted:

14, do you need a Hi-Lift jack to pull those wheels/tiresand take them to somewhere with a cage?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Previa_fun posted:

Drugs are good and when you do em people think that you're cool. :colbert:

You missed a line in the lyrics. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqPNpZzE9xc&t=56s

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

zundfolge posted:

It was already be monitored from above them anyway. :stare:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I've taken to calling the trukk Thunderhorse

I was gonna suggest Miss Daisy if only for the reference to the classic film

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Christine is probably far more appropriate. Cars take on the likeness of their owners, and even though Sims has the title I think we all know who what this beast's master is.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
How difficult would it be to load up the bed with a bunch of coffins prior to its trip to Florida? Obviously not neatly stacked. "Small" sized ones to push the creepiness factor. All of them just haphazardly tossed in back and maybe some tie downs to keep them from being bucked flying over a railroad crossing.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

19 o'clock posted:

How difficult would it be to load up the bed with a bunch of coffins prior to its trip to Florida? Obviously not neatly stacked. "Small" sized ones to push the creepiness factor. All of them just haphazardly tossed in back and maybe some tie downs to keep them from being bucked flying over a railroad crossing.

It's florida. Juggalo baby coffins.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

MullardEL34 posted:

It's florida. Juggalo baby coffins.

Why am I hesitant to google this?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Fermented Tinal posted:

The secret of juggalo baby coffins is that they're just styrofoam beer coolers, which is another reason 14" should fill the back of the truck with them.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Pham Nuwen posted:

The secret of juggalo baby coffins is that they're just styrofoam beer coolers, which is another reason 14" should fill the back of the truck with them.

Give them some credit dude, they did add some home depot curtain rods to the side of the disposable cooler. Classed it up a bit.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 14, 2016

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Fermented Tinal posted:

Because it's tragic.
It is also the most white trash thing that I have ever seen in my life, and hilarious in an extremely dark kind of way

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I feel bad for laughing at it, but I spot something new every time I see it again.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

MullardEL34 posted:

Give them some credit dude, they did add some home depot curtain rods to the side of the disposable cooler. Classed it up a bit.

And my belief in humanity has just slipped that much more. Goddammit.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I'd like to respectfully withdraw my suggestion as things got dark(er) quick.

SA_Forums.txt

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

MullardEL34 posted:

These are REAL, hand-to-mouth, salt-of-the-earth, good, working Americans. These people are the reason we are making America great again.

You're only mocking them because you are a member of the dreaded Bicoastal Elite(tm).

Also: The guy in the back left is goonier than he has any right to be. Lookit those crocs.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Those are clearly brown shoes -- to go with his brown belt.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

My Man Shran posted:

Also: The guy in the back left is goonier than he has any right to be. Lookit those crocs.

Are juggalos even still a thing? This pic is old enough to predate the popularity of crocs by a couple years I think. Still pretty sad that it was also the first thing that popped into my mind when someone suggested baby coffins. Don't do those 14, I liked the idea of popping a fastback in there better. In a pinch, maybe a burning jeep to light the roads towards valhalla (and warn all mere mortals you're on your way)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Im out of time on the Fastback. Ive been getting pictures of Rosie sleeping on my laundry back home :(

Dad says they couldnt sell the red Bug and i can still have it if I get to California...

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
There's always spring. This has been a great season, I'm pretty sure you could get the producers to pony up some dough for another...

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

If you can't sell a red VW Beetle in the San Francisco Bay Area, you're not trying.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

If you can't sell a red VW Beetle in the San Francisco Bay Area, you're not trying.

Most people don't want the spiders oh god the spiders.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

It can't pass emissions it eats oil and coolant the abs is gone and it's got a sideswipe :v:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I see why you want it.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So it's only worth $2500, then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Bottom line I miss my loving cat and seeing her clutching my clothes in her sleep was God drat heart breaking and i nearly threw the towel in this close to the finish line

• Locked thread