Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i thought he was facilities management aka an actual janitor that was contracted to maintain the building a nasa office was in

actually yeah that might've been it but I don't remember the exact details

he was def either in charge of keeping the servers from turning themselves off or keeping the floors clean tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Also I don't care if this was posted already, Twitter wasn't invited to the tech summit because Donald's mad at them over an emoji

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/12/donald-trumps-new-war-with-twitter-overshadows-tech-summit.html?mid=twitter_nymag

:smugdon:

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Trump Brand Futurepiss

Now everyone's water can be golden

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Nerses IV posted:

Like, if some dude was trying to steal the mashed-up bag of assholes you were gonna chow down on once you got back to your hovel inside a blasted-open storm sewer, do you think you'd have the gumption to really just gently caress him up? You'd have to make it quick, the Trumpstaffel shoot if they detect movement

Hmmmm bag of assholes or fresh protein *does the little weighing motion with hands*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

change my name posted:

Also I don't care if this was posted already, Twitter wasn't invited to the tech summit because Donald's mad at them over an emoji

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/12/donald-trumps-new-war-with-twitter-overshadows-tech-summit.html?mid=twitter_nymag

Twitter should offer to take payments in exchange for keeping trump off Twitter, they could solve their money problems easily

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

change my name posted:

From earlier in the thread (because I was about to re-post it)-

mannerup posted:

lol if true

:laffo:
Would Donald Trump have even run for President if Twitter didn't exist? If he would have, would he have been anywhere near as successful?

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Agean90 posted:

Twitter should offer to take payments in exchange for keeping trump off Twitter, they could solve their money problems easily

gently caress, I would toss money for this

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

change my name posted:

c'mon twitter revoke his account and start the healing

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:lol: Trump is going to declare war on his most powerful mass media tool

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
if twitter revokes the presidential account trump'll poo poo his balls out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Donald J. Trump, President-Elect, in a room surrounded by dead supporters pointing a gun at a mirror screaming that the dude holding the gun betrayed him like all the others

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Trump's Men In Moscow: Trump Disciples Suddenly Showing Up In Russia

quote:

Lifting Western sanctions that were imposed on Russia because of its armed intervention in Ukraine has become the top priority not only for the Kremlin but for foreign companies working in Moscow.

quote:

On Monday, Page held a news conference at the headquarters of Sputnik, a Russian state-run news agency, where he complained about the proliferation of fake news.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agean90 posted:

TBH he'd figure out he was hellbanned pretty quick as soon as he tries shorting in advance of a particularly spicy tweet and it backfires

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burn the heretic

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uh oh, maybe Putin forgot to wash his hands?? Now they've got it too

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/809181708205621249

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

He was hunched over his computer for hours drinking Surge as lovely techno music played

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

I have it on good authority that a person who wanted to be his best friend stood in front of a crowd of thousands (not including tens of thousands the fire marshall wouldn't let in) and asked him to do it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I am Ivanka's tell-all book in 20 years about Trump cummies.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the democrats should've run him as their candidate

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Bert Roberge posted:

I am Ivanka's tell-all book in 20 years about Trump cummies.

:whitewater:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Kinda bummed that Trump didn't try harder to get Jeb in to give him the ol Romney treatment over the Dept of Energy job

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Oh poo poo.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[Pepe removed his mask..... it was Vladimir all along. The real Pepe died long ago]

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mmm now who's this saucy little twink?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
So, has there been any resistance to that appointment from the rest of the GOP leadership? Or are they all completely Trump's toadies now?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MAGA

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lmao the guy in the back is like, wow this dude really wants some balls!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

so what kinda pizza is that

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Samurai Sanders posted:

So, has there been any resistance to that appointment from the rest of the GOP leadership? Or are they all completely Trump's toadies now?

Bob Corker is head of the Senate Foreign Relations committee and he got on MTP yesterday to hint that this confirmation would not be a slam dunk

Corker was also one of the finalists for SecState, so he may just be personally salty instead of principally opposed

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

Bob Corker is head of the Senate Foreign Relations committee and he got on MTP yesterday to hint that this confirmation would not be a slam dunk

Corker was also one of the finalists for SecState, so he may just be personally salty instead of principally opposed

I wouldn't mind having Congress tell Hairpiece no a few times, just to get it into his head that he's not Lord and Master of anything except having a Russian hand up his butt. Might be funny to see Trump flip out and go full tantrum only to have nobody appease him for once.

Probably won't happen, but good to think about.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/809189296326447104

NC Republicans are going to keep loving up voting rights access even without McCrory in charge.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more like nothanks carolina

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

MGTOW

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nerses IV posted:

Now everyone's water can be golden

we can all take showers of gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i briefly brought up bill mitchell and dilbert's dad in a political theory final i took today.

• Locked thread