Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

"My girlfriend's going to a swanky lawyer/sports agent gala and going to gently caress her ex after, should I care?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Oh my god lol at Christian diaper man. His list started fairly reasonable at first, then became kind of overboard/dickish, then took a surprise detour into Crazytown with the loving diapers. I love this thread :allears:

Regarding the drinking thing; while I totally get and respect people who don't drink at all or enjoy bars, dating wise I've noticed a bad pattern with people who have extremely negative attitudes towards even mild drinking. They always seem to end up being either batshit insane or shut-in manbabies.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

I'm ugly as sin as a result of a physical disability and my romantic prospects are pretty loving poo poo, but at least I do fun things with my life and I'm not this guy.
Christ. The fucker somehow went under a bar that was just lying on the ground.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Yeah the "normal" range is 1-2 drinks a month.

Top 30% is 1 drink a night. Top 20% is 2 a night.

60% of all alcohol is consumed by 10% of the drinking population

so this is what it feels like to be part of the 1%.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lucky Guy posted:

so this is what it feels like to be part of the 1%.

:poolgirl:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Incel guy is not remorseful.
He is not different than the other incels.
He just doesn't know their language.
Unless there's some kind of update to prove otherwise its pretty obvious incel guy feels entitled to being with her with the way he literally laments how his desire to have her isn't already enough to convince her to be with him. The only thing he sees as a roadblock to being with her is her boyfriend/his friend. The end

He also doesn't feel terrible about watching the tape. He only feels bad that the tape made him feel terrible.
It's one I really want to see the comments for but I can't find it.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My GF [23F] constantly asks me to take part in a sexual thing I'm not comfortable with. How can I [22M] shut this down and not feel guilty?

I'll get straight into it.. basically, My GF Tina came to me last week saying she has a fantasy she's wanted to try for a long time. She wants to watch me have sex with her best friend on a regular basis. We're all quite close and apparently this is something they've discussed but neither have been with a guy they wanted to do it with until now. On paper this sounds great.. Lauren is very attractive and I know her well. But.. I don't want to have sex with anyone other than my GF, I don't care who it is. I just don't have an ounce of interest so I told Tina and she was disappointed.

The thing is I never usually say no to anything sexual with her. I'm quite submissive in the bedroom so often it's her having her way, which I enjoy, but that's because its with her and I love her. Anyway, she keeps pushing this. I get home from work and its all about how this is every guy's dream ect. (I don't think it is) and that having the chance to have sex with two women whenever I want is something I shouldn't say no to. I keep saying why I don't want it but it falls on deaf ears. I haven't felt this kind of anxiety since I was 18, I feel bad for denying Tina something she really wants and I also have the sinking feeling that she will never be truly happy until I give in.

The other part of this is my friendship with Lauren. We sometimes hang out just the two of us and she's asked why I don't want to, if I don't think she's attractive and that kind of jazz. I was diplomatic and shut it down but how do I best handle this? I'm very inexperienced with relationships so I have no clue.

How do I handle this?
Thanks!

A woman trying to cuck herself, and the guy turns her down? :monocle:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
What percentile does downing a fifth of high proof booze or 12 malt liqour 12 oz. cans every night put me? That was some bad poo poo. It kept the demons at bay for a long time though. That's not counting party nights. Ugh.

E: Sober-esque is how I roll these days.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My GF [23F] constantly asks me to take part in a sexual thing I'm not comfortable with. How can I [22M] shut this down and not feel guilty?

I'll get straight into it.. basically, My GF Tina came to me last week saying she has a fantasy she's wanted to try for a long time. She wants to watch me have sex with her best friend on a regular basis. We're all quite close and apparently this is something they've discussed but neither have been with a guy they wanted to do it with until now. On paper this sounds great.. Lauren is very attractive and I know her well. But.. I don't want to have sex with anyone other than my GF, I don't care who it is. I just don't have an ounce of interest so I told Tina and she was disappointed.

The thing is I never usually say no to anything sexual with her. I'm quite submissive in the bedroom so often it's her having her way, which I enjoy, but that's because its with her and I love her. Anyway, she keeps pushing this. I get home from work and its all about how this is every guy's dream ect. (I don't think it is) and that having the chance to have sex with two women whenever I want is something I shouldn't say no to. I keep saying why I don't want it but it falls on deaf ears. I haven't felt this kind of anxiety since I was 18, I feel bad for denying Tina something she really wants and I also have the sinking feeling that she will never be truly happy until I give in.

The other part of this is my friendship with Lauren. We sometimes hang out just the two of us and she's asked why I don't want to, if I don't think she's attractive and that kind of jazz. I was diplomatic and shut it down but how do I best handle this? I'm very inexperienced with relationships so I have no clue.

How do I handle this?
Thanks!

A woman trying to cuck herself, and the guy turns her down? :monocle:

There is much wisdom in this young man.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 16, 2016

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

boner confessor posted:

it's for people who have problem drinking but not necessarily alcoholism - stuff like drinking to forget, drinking because of stress, regularly drinking more than 2 drinks a day or more than 6ish drinks in one drinking session, etc.

You need to define single session because 6 drinks in a night isn't that much if you're at a party or going clubbing or w/e

E: I feel like a dick reading on, it's great you dealt with your alcohol problems.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Dec 16, 2016

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
*alcoholic gbs misanthropes all give each other the :chloe:* yeah the standards for binge drinking are really low

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pvt.Scott posted:

What percentile does downing a fifth of high proof booze or 12 malt liqour 12 oz. cans every night put me? That was some bad poo poo. It kept the demons at bay for a long time though. That's not counting party nights. Ugh.

E: Sober-esque is how I roll these days.

12 drinks a night put you in the top 10%. The scale is coarse: top 20% is 14 drinks a week. Top 10% is 78 drinks a week. I was doing 8-9 shots a day at the end of my drinking career.

underage at the vape shop posted:

You need to define single session because 6 drinks in a night isn't that much if you're at a party or going clubbing or w/e

Statistically 6 drinks in a single session IS a lot. You can argue semantics in terms of "sessions" but the idea that it's normal is defeated by statistics. 70% of all drinkers have less than 5 drinks a week, let alone a single day.

Normal is 1 drink a month. Maybe 2.

Arguably, though, a non drinker swallowing 6 drinks in an evening is gonna be ultra trashed. Someone with a tolerance for 1-2 every couple days is at a much less affected, but of course, they only got there from developing a tolerance in the first place.

Idk if people drink or not, I just used to think the exact same thing

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

*alcoholic gbs misanthropes all give each other the :chloe:* yeah the standards for binge drinking are really low

Lol who knows better :shopkeeper:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

That is exactly the sort of drinking that is binge drinking. Even if spread out over 6-7 hours, your body will be working the entire time processing the alcohol. Add another drink or two in there and your liver and kidneys and poo poo are still filtering away even after that entire marathon clubbing session (which is where the cool being drunk part happens, naturally). That is pretty rough on your body at the best of times and I would guess puts you at higher risk of developing a physical dependency on alcohol. Most people don't drink like that, or if they do, it's a very brief period in their lives.

Be safe, goonfriend.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Open relationships are weird. If you want one, you end up just getting cucked and being essentially celibate. If you don't want one, your gf will throw hot girls at you and get angry when you won't gently caress them.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I average a lot less than 5 drinks a week. Maybe 3 at most in a busy month but most weeks I don't drink at all. Only at parties. I'm aware of what it does and what it looks like to become dependent on it. I still don't think it's that much, especially if you are mindful of the risk.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 16, 2016

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I average a lot less than 5 drinks a week. Maybe 3 at most but most weeks I don't drink at all. Basically only at parties.

Which is probably perfectly fine. Plenty of people consume at that level and can maintain and control it naturally. It just sorta breaks out that way by statistics. Me, I had to take Naltrexone until alcohol was chemically unable to give me pleasure and be completely sober for more than six years before I even touched alcohol. I still don't get the insta happy vibes from alcohol that I used to and when I do drink, usually once or twice a month with a friend at the bar or just hanging out, I have 2-3 drinks and have no trouble stopping. I only started drinking again because it's a decent social thing to participate in on occasion and I'm still a dirty beer snob.

E: I'm over 400 lbs currently, otherwise I'd do 1-2 drinks. Mild buzz takes slightly more booze when you have more blood.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Dec 16, 2016

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I'm 174lbs. To be honest I've never felt the need to stop and I drink more when I'm out because I start sobering up before the nights over, not because I feel a craving or whatever. I'm still young enough that I can drink as much as I want and not feel too bad the next day, my worst hangover was just feeling like I hadn't slept. That probably has a lot to do with my attitude towards it.

E: That's not true actually, if I know I have to do something the next day I stop because I know I always sleep forever after drinking alot, like 14 hours if I'm gone.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 16, 2016

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The BBC says I drink like an Austrian

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

brakeless posted:

I'm ugly as sin as a result of a physical disability and my romantic prospects are pretty loving poo poo, but at least I do fun things with my life and I'm not this guy.
Christ. The fucker somehow went under a bar that was just lying on the ground.

Doing fun things and being a fun person is the most important, and I bet you're not as ugly as you think you are :shrug:.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Also, you're not that guy, which is a thought we can all use to comfort ourselves.

P.S. you are almost definitely not as ugly as you think you are. Apologies if you actually have an rear end in a top hat for a face, but people overestimate their hideousness constantly.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, has there ever been an "I'm so ugly nobody will ever gently caress/love me" E/N thread that didn't have the revelation that the OP was about average-looking and just needed a better wardrobe, haircut, or dating profile photo? I could swear I've seen a ton of these threads play out identically. Incel dude is probably similar -- not great-looking, possibly even on the unattractive side, but with much larger mental issues than his physical ones.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, has there ever been an "I'm so ugly nobody will ever gently caress/love me" E/N thread that didn't have the revelation that the OP was about average-looking and just needed a better wardrobe, haircut, or dating profile photo? I could swear I've seen a ton of these threads play out identically. Incel dude is probably similar -- not great-looking, possibly even on the unattractive side, but with much larger mental issues than his physical ones.

The people who actually are horribly disfigured don't need to make a thread about it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This guy said he's deformed, which is a different matter. One of my favorite guys irl is also, and opinion of his appearance varies, I think he's attractive but with those characteristics you admittedly might have trouble with people who abide by superficial values.

Then again, I've heard people use "disfigured" to refer to everything from a scar/eczema to missing limbs and broad burns so there's quite a range. One of my good friends has one leg and she's cool as hell.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
People who refer to things like acne scars etc as disfigurement are people who are really insecure about it.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
the phantom of the opera is deformed and he has all sorts of fat theater major girls who want to bone him

just not the girl who he was a crazy ultimate nice guy for lololol

still got a pity kiss tho and a I GUESS I'll marry you, if you don't blow up my place of employment killing everyone in it and also myself

I guess what I'm saying is learn to sing

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Troposphere posted:

the phantom of the opera is deformed and he has all sorts of fat theater major girls who want to bone him

still got a pity kiss tho and a I GUESS I'll marry you, if you don't blow up my place of employment killing everyone in it and also myself

I guess what I'm saying is learn to sing

Guess you never watched the sequel, Love Never Dies

years later she has a kid with the other guy and the phantom runs a park on Coney Island and anonymously invites her to perform. The other guy has become an abusive alcoholic and she eventually dies and the son runs off to live with the phantom who is his real biological father anyway

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Troposphere posted:

Thats a pretty major thing in nice guys isn't it?

Why aren't women into me. No not those women, the hot ones.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

fruit on the bottom posted:

Guess you never watched the sequel, Love Never Dies

years later she has a kid with the other guy and the phantom runs a park on Coney Island and anonymously invites her to perform. The other guy has become an abusive alcoholic and she eventually dies and the son runs off to live with the phantom who is his real biological father anyway

oh believe me I have and it is the absolute worst in every single way

like hoooo boy if you thought the first musical romanticized abusive stalkers wait till you see love never dies!! it's basically a whole manifesto saying no guys the phantoms behavior in the first one was totally cool and good and romantic and he totally deserved the woman he kidnapped and her bf was an evil jerk anyways

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

oh believe me I have and it is the absolute worst in every single way

like hoooo boy if you thought the first musical romanticized abusive stalkers wait till you see love never dies!! it's basically a whole manifesto saying no guys the phantoms behavior in the first one was totally cool and good and romantic and he totally deserved the woman he kidnapped and her bf was an evil jerk anyways

Fanfiction Never Dies

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

This guy said he's deformed, which is a different matter. One of my favorite guys irl is also, and opinion of his appearance varies, I think he's attractive but with those characteristics you admittedly might have trouble with people who abide by superficial values.

Then again, I've heard people use "disfigured" to refer to everything from a scar/eczema to missing limbs and broad burns so there's quite a range. One of my good friends has one leg and she's cool as hell.

Antivehicular posted:

Tiny Deer posted:

Also, you're not that guy, which is a thought we can all use to comfort ourselves.

P.S. you are almost definitely not as ugly as you think you are. Apologies if you actually have an rear end in a top hat for a face, but people overestimate their hideousness constantly.

Pick posted:

Doing fun things and being a fun person is the most important, and I bet you're not as ugly as you think you are :shrug:.

the only reason that you think ugly people don't exist is because they're shunned by society (you too) to the point that you don't even acknowledge that they exist

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Cumslut1895 posted:

the only reason that you think ugly people don't exist is because they're shunned by society (you too) to the point that you don't even acknowledge that they exist

post a selfie, ugly dude

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

post a selfie, ugly dude

Racism is real, so that means I'm black, right?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cumslut1895 posted:

Racism is real, so that means I'm black, right?

I frequently get told I must be white because I don't run into many Latino-haters

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
No black person has ever said people are so racist they forget black people exist.

Fat, poorly dressed, depressed loners say self pitying poo poo like that all the time.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fat, poorly dressed, depressed

see, ugly people don't exist. they don't have unpleasant lives because of how they were born, they're just lazy!

Just like poor people!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

No black person has ever said people are so racist they forget black people exist.

Fat, poorly dressed, depressed loners say self pitying poo poo like that all the time.

Racist tend to go the opposite direction, actually,

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have seen like a ton of really loving ugly people and I regularly notice them so I think you are mistaken friend

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
just hook up with other ugly ppl, problem solved

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i have seen like a ton of really loving ugly people and I regularly notice them so I think you are mistaken friend

that's a mirror

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Cumslut1895 posted:

see, ugly people don't exist. they don't have unpleasant lives because of how they were born, they're just lazy!

Just like poor people!

Show us the ugliness you are talking about. Doesnt have to be you, but an example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Show us the ugliness you are talking about. Doesnt have to be you, but an example

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/inspire-me/87592529/woman-slams-cyber-bullies-receives-support-from-around-the-world